Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone Together

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Alone Together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:21 pm

"If you weren't hiding shit I wouldn't have to make accusations cunt muffin." Chandler headed out the door, his cheeks flushed with anger. What in the hell was Jordan playing at? The man was more pained than anything. If Jordan was hiding it from him then it couldn't e good, and damnit he had a right to know.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Jordan followed after his lover, merely rolling his eyes as they made their way to Zach's home like this, Jordan a few feet behind.
Finally, they arrived, Zach meeting them in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:40 pm

"Hey, keep an eye on your f*cking wolf, why don't you?" Chandler brushed past his mentor, hand catching Zach's and leading him off into the boys work room and away from Jordan. "Damn Jordan is hiding sh*t from me and you know I don't f*cking trust Roman's deceitful ass. But theres no damn proof... He just!" The mind reader began speaking as soon as they were alone, frustration and worry flashing across his face. It just had to be the worst thing, if Jordan was working so hard to keep it from him. Truly he was afraid of what the coyote might tell him...
Roman growled at the mind reader when he touched his mate, but he let it go. Chandler wasn't going to hurt his mate, he didn't worry about that, but it was never pleasant to hear anyone raise their voice at the boy. "What's he talking about? I havent done anything to him." Roman looked to Jordan, confused as to why Chandler was talking about him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:45 pm

"I think you're too paranoid." Zach murmured at the boy, sitting on the worktable and pulling Chandler beside him.
"He's got a hunch that I came to see you this morning." Jordan sighed. "He thinks I'm hiding something from him and I said I am, but its not what he damn thinks."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:55 pm

"Well yeah but what the hell else am I supposed to think? " Chandler groaned, his fingers carding through his hair. "I can't help but f*cking think the worst, you know? And the f*cking worst shit would be for him to f*ck Roman. I'd kill him. I'd kill Roman." He would kill himself. "But he probably couldn't hide something that big from me..." The man was slowly calming down, but his explosive temper had always gotten the better of him.
"He so damn stupid." Roman shook his head, rubbing the back of his neck. Jordan was more of a pup to him, someone he had to take care of. But Zach...He could never desire anyone like he desired his mate. "Just give me a minute to catch his scent and we can set him straight kid." The large wolf lifted his head, inhaling deeply and taking in all the different scents. He soon distinguished Chandler and began sorting out everything he smelt of the boy. He was angry, and hurt, confused... "He's pregnant." Roman stated rather abruptly, eyebrows furrowing as it left his mouth. He took one more sniff of the air to make sure before nodding his head. "He smells early though, its not that strong...You should be hearing a heartbeat in about eighteen days."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:10 pm

"Trust me, he's not fucking Roman. If he was I'd kill them both for you." He smiled lightly. He never worried about things like that. He trusted Roman absolutely.
Jordan's jaw dropped, eyes bulging out of his head.
"He's... what?" He was unbelieving. He was going to be a father? He had no clue how to react. "Roman are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:14 pm

"Yeah...Well then what the hell is going on?" Chandler stood himself up, looking to the door. "Imma strangle him if he doesn't tell me." He nodded as though that made it final, making his way to the exit.
Roman nodded his head, grinning softly down at Jordan. "Im sure, but we can still have Zach test him. You're going to be a daddy..." It was something Roman had dreamed of for years, having a pup of his own.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:18 pm

"Oh shit, I can't believe it." Jordan let out a breath, unsure of how to feel about this. He didn't think he was ready, he was still a child, himself. But... it couldn't be bad if it was with Chandler. He stood on his tip toes to hug Roman tightly as Chandler entered the room, Zach following behind him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:23 pm

"I knew it! Zach! What the f*ck did I tell you!" Chandler pointed at the hugging pair, his upper lip curled in a snarl. "I'll f*cking kill him!" The boy launched himself at Roman, swinging wildly at the man. Roman could only try to block, afraid of killing the innocent pup if he fought back.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:33 pm

"STOP!" Jordan's voice was full of more than just his usual annoyance when Chandler fought with Roman. Chandler couldn't be fighting now, not with Jordan's baby inside him. Jordan tackled his lover, throwing himself to the ground and holding Chandler high above him to keep him safe from harm. "Stop it! You can't be fighting like that!"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:40 pm

"What the f*ck do you mean? Hell yes I can you backstabbing shithead!" Chandler struggled in his lovers hold, swinging down at Jordan just as he had Roman. "You f*cing said you werent f*cking him! Damn liar!" Chandler was so angry he had yet to try and read Jordan's thoughts, only wanting to beat the living hell out of him and Roman. "And to think I f*cking loved you!"
"Zach!" Roman barked at his lover, wiping away the blood from his split lip. By the time he made it to his lovers side the cut had healed. "You have to get him, he's going to hurt the pup!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:45 pm

"The pup?" Zach arched an eyebrow at Roman's words.
"I'm not fucking him!" Jordan exclaimed. "You're pregnant!" He blurted it out even though he hadn't wanted to break it to the man like that. He just needed him to stop fighting.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:54 pm

"Oh bullshit!" Chandler drew back to him in again, his other hand tangled int he coyote's shirt. Before swinging though he took a moment to look into Jordan's eyes, searching the man for answers. "Holy shit..." His arm slowly fell, his face blank as he took the information in. "You...I...Son of a bitch!" The mind reader snarled, headbutting his lover violently. "Im not a f*cking baby maker! I don't do that shit! F*ck! I knew I should have never let you stick it to me. Piss on this! There's no damn proof! Roman doesnt know what the f*ck he's talking about!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:12 pm

"Zach can run some tests but Roman's pretty positive." Jordan smiled softly, pressing Chandler into his chest. He found he was actually pretty happy at the thought of being a father to a new little pup.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:15 pm

"I don't want any damn test! Im not f*cking pregnant!" Chandler shoved himself away from Jordan, scowling at the coyote almost hatefully. "You can all go to hell."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:26 pm

"Chandler, please stop." Jordan was calm now, giving his lover a pleading look. "We can talk about it more and decide what to do but please, don't get all stressed out. It's not good for it..."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:52 pm

"What the fuck do you mean not good for it? There is no it damn you!" Chandler was everything but calm, his insides churing with dread at the thought of a baby inside him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:56 pm

"But there is, chandler! It's in there and it's ours and you've got to take care of it please!" Jordan begged, reaching for his lovers hands to warm them.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:02 pm

"I don't fucking want it though Jordan! Even if the bastard is in there!" The man was bordering on panic, wretching his hands away from the coyote.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:00 pm

Jordan's face fell as his lover pulled away from him.
"You... don't want it." Of course he had known Chandler wouldn't be happy. But he had hoped it would be okay, hoped the man would grow used to the idea. He hadn't expected such an outright negative reaction. "We can talk about getting rid of it then." He took a step backwards, swallowing hard. He didn't know how to react, honestly. It kind of hurt him Chandler was so completely against the idea.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:29 am

"No I don't f*cking want it, why in the f*ck would I want to have a damn baby?" Chandler was calming though after Jordan said they could talk about getting rid of it. "Im not a mother fucking women thats go to have your kid. Piss on that shit." He continued to speak, anything to keep himself from getting caught up in Jordan's eyes. He understood Jordan wanted this brat, understood if he looked into the coyote's gaze he would crumble.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:35 am

"I mean... I didn't particularly want one but... I..." Jordan didn't know what to say. Part of him was truly hurt but another part was actually pretty pissed at the other man. But he knew if he let himself get angry, there would be no going back and he couldn't risk hurting Chandler again. "We can't just be irresponsible without consequences. That's not fair to the baby."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:40 am

"There is no damn baby! And once you accept that sh*t you'll f*cking stop looking at me like that." Chandler swallowed hard, convincing himself it wasn't guilt sinking into the pit of his stomach. There was no way in hell he was picking now to grow a conscious though. "And I can be irresponsible all I f*cking want, long as me and you are breathing I don't give a f*ck about the consequences."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:47 am

"But there is, Chandler!" Jordan snapped. "There is a fucking baby and you being a prick about it isn't going to change that! I understand not wanting it, I'm fucking terrified too! And I'm sorry you're the one carrying it and I know its not fair to you either but..." He trailed off, shaking his head before he finished. "But my opinion's got to matter for something too. And if you want nothing to do with it, fine, but I can't let it go, Chandler. I don't want it either but it's my mistake so I'm going to take responsibility for my actions. And if you won't do the same than maybe you're not the man I thought you were."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:58 am

Chandler's jaw clenched, his cheeks flushed with anger as he listened to his lover. "I don't want this damn thing, I wont have it. Little bitch isnt here yet and your already taking its fucking side. Well sorry for you Jordan but you don't get a say and neither does this f*cking brat. Im the same man I've been since you met me, and I wont be f*cking cornered with a child!" Truly he was scared shitless and instead of simply admitting that he lashed out instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone Together
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Chandler/Jordan-
Jump to: