Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Humble Kinda Southern Dating

Go down 
+4
Asher Reed
Cade Johnson
Sage Moore
Vance Bradshaw
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

Humble Kinda Southern Dating Empty
PostSubject: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Vance glanced once more in the mirror, he was dressed nice, in a clean deep blue T-shirt with the number "75" On the back, and some new blue jeans that hugged his ass nicely. His beast friend Wayne Nielson stood behind him, arms crossed as he looked the boy over, ignoring his brother Dayton who buzzed around, going on and on about how Vance should wear something sexier.
No.
Vance did not do that kind of thing, he didn't go out to make people want him, he went because he wanted to have a good time, no even if he was on a date he did not want them to simply think he is sexy and want to fuck him.
Vance took it slow.
He enjoyed the courting stage of the relationship, when you went out again and again to see a person and get to know them. It made love making that much sweeter, once you have had to wait for so long. Vance wouldn't even kiss until maybe the fifth date. Yes it took that long...
Most thought it was too much trouble.
But thats how Vance was...it made him feel nice, secure and respectable...
"Well...WAYNE what do you think?" The teen looked back at his friend with a smile, ignoring Dayton still and swatting his hands as the other boy tried to tug his pants down lower.
"Would you quit that?!"
"No! Sage probably wants you to look sexier!!"
"I know that, he has that stereotype!"
"So why not DO IT!"
"Because im respectable." He crossed his arms, irritation clear on his face.
"Fine, when he doesnt call you again dont say I didnt try."
Vance rolled his eyes.
Humble Kinda Southern Dating Vaunce10
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Sage was getting ready at his own home, Sean pretty much doing the same as Dayton, but Sage didn't mind. He was ruffling his fingers through Sage's hair, making it look messy, adjusting his black Iron Maiden t-shirt so it showed part of his chest.
"Alright, thats good."
"No, no it is not!" Sean whined, tugging his pants lower so his boxers showed.
"Ew, don't do that." Sage chuckled, pulling his pants back up. "I'm good."
It was probably a good thing Vance wasn't letting Dayton dress him. Sage didn't do slut... well if he was horny he would do one night stands but he would never date one. After a while he grabbed his keys, waving as he jogged out to his car, hopping in and driving over to David and dewayne's house, parking out front and knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:32 pm

Dayton answered, smirk on his face.
"You have him home by nine-"
"DAYTON!!"
"Thirty." The boy finished, winking at the other boy he despised. "No funny business either!"
Vance growled, walking up behind him.
"Go'way!!"
"You heard me sonny boy!!"
"DAYTON!!"
"Fine, im going, im going." Dayton slowly swaggered off.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Sage shook his head, rolling his eyes at Dayton but smiling softly at Vance.
"You look nice." He nodded at the boy, holding out his hand for Vance to hold. Sean had been interrogating Dayton for information on Vance for Sage, he knew the boy was old fashioned.
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:44 pm

"Thank you." He nodded, taking Sage's hand and holding it lightly. "So do you." Vance gave a sweet smile, walking back out to the boys car.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Sage walked out to the car, holding open the door for his date, waiting until he was inside before closing it and jogging around to his own side. Normally, he just hopped over the door and into his seat but he figured that was not very... proper. So he got in right, starting up the car and driving off to a small concert venue with a bar to one side. It wasn't trashy but it definitely wasn't high class either.
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Vance loved it, he liked things like this. He was used to the higher class things, his family had been classy southern people but now days he enjoys these places, Dayton took him and Wayne out to these places a lot. "Well...Ya gonna sing for meh?" Vance grinned softly over at him, watching as they pulled up to the concert venue.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Sage smirked softly.
"Sure am. Hope ya like it." He got out of the car, walking around and once again holding Vance's door for him. "You just wanna be out in the crowd, or if ya want I can let you up on stage with me." He smiled at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Vance hummed softly, nodding his head at Sage as he got out.
"Thank you." He paused, moving to intertwine their fingers. "Well....What would you be more comfortable with?"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Sage rubbed small circles on the back of Vance's hand with his thumb.
"Whatever you'd like Vance. I don't know if you're shy or not, if you are you may want to be down with everyone else cause its pretty intense up there." He smirked. He loved performing.
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:18 pm

Vance shook his head lightly.
"I kinda want to be up there with you...getting a close up look..." At the boy he had been thinking about since meeting him at that get-together.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:30 pm

"Then of course. Not a problem." He smiled at the boy, leading him into the building. There was already a large crowd of people gathered in front of the stage, waiting. Sage's band was just opening for a much more famous one but it was still a huge step up from little gigs at bars. No matter how many people asked Sage for autographs he refused to think of himself as getting famous. He just did this for fun anyways. He still did grin to himself as he noticed a girl waiting by the stage notice him, squeal and hit her friend who looked over at him and did the same. He gave them a smile as he led Vance backstage.
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Vance watching with a smirk.
"Hmm..Im lucky huh? You seem like a guy everyone wants..."
Now if only Sage would stay....
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:38 pm

"I don't see what everyone fusses over about me. I'm nothing special. I hope they're hear for the music though, not just cause they think I'm hot." He chuckled softly as he watched their equipment being set up on stage.
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Vance shrugged.
"You put people in the arena." He he gave a smile. "So what, they come because your hoot and wind up loving the music."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:53 pm

He smiled at him, nodding his head.
"Nice way of thinking bout it." He wet his lips, looking Vance over. "Well I gotta go do the mic check. I'll get you a chair." He smiled softly, grabbing a folding chair from the backstage area, leading Vance up on the stage, grinning as a little bit of applause sounded. He set up the chair towards the back so none of the band members would bump into him. "You can sit there or get up and dance, whatever you prefer." He nodded to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:55 pm

Vance chuckled softly, sitting down in the chair and waving at the boy.
"Make sure to give me a good show." He was really rather excited to see this...Sage really did sound wonderful minus his drug addiction but the boy could handle that when he got into that problem.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:03 pm

"I will." Sage smiled, tentatively pecking the boy's cheek before setting his microphone up, doing the sound check. "So how are all you fine motherfuckers doin tonight?" He smirked, receiving cheers in response to his question. He went about the normal checking after this. He found it rather annoying when he was attending concerts but he now knew it had to be done or else something could go wrong during the show.
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:04 pm

Vance watched with interest while the boy fixed his equipment. He was always having a good time and the night had only just begun
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:39 pm

It took a few minutes but soon they were all set up and ready to play.
"So how many of you have heard us play before?" A decent amount of cheers sounded. "Sweet." He smirked. "So then you should know this first song we're gonna play." He nodded as the band started up. He waited a bit before joining in and singing.
"Pick up the phone!
Answer your texts
Well I apologize about last night
I really did not mean to disrespect

You
You better be alone!
No I'm not obsessed
But if I catch you with somebody else, you know that
I am gonna be upset

I truly believe
That the reason I'm here
Is to tell you the truth
That your ending is near
One day you must look at yourself in mirror
But I still don't think you are hearing me clear!
You must understand that our friendship is done
Justified by the person that you have become
But because of the fact that enough is enough!
Now I am the one that is holding the gun!"
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Vance blinked as he listened to the lyrics.
He sure hoped this song wasnt for him...
Even though the obsession and jealousy at the begging intrigued him...
turned him on.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:51 pm

And it wasn't. Sean had helped him write this one once when they were simply bored. There was a storm, no power so they'd sat in their room and came up with this. It didn't really apply to either one of them, it was just about an abusive relationship although Sage was a very jealous lover.
"Whoa
This will be the end of us
I have tried way too many times to heal
I have loved you so much it hurts me dear
And this will be the end of us!

Pick up the phone!
Pick up the phone!
Pick up the phone!
I really did not mean to disrespect

Pick yourself up
Up off the floor
Wipe the tears from off your face
Because the cops are knocking on the door
They're gonna wanna know what's up!

Better tell them that you fell
Cause when they see the bruises on my face
They're probably taking us both to jail

I'm sick and tired of fighting each other
The lying, the crying, the calling your mother
The calling of names, I'm bothered and smothered
We kiss and make up, get under the covers
A dangerous cycle I don't understand
The kicking, the screaming, the breaking of lamps
I'll be damned if I see you with some other man
If I cannot have you, then nobody can!

Whoa
And this, this will be the end of us!

Death do us part
I thought you would never go straight
For my heart
I'm better off living in hell!

Pick up your phone!
*Your call has been forwarded to an aumotaic voice message system*
Pick up your phone!
Pick up the phone!

Whoa
And this, this will be the end of us!

Pick up the phone!
Pick up the phone!
Pick up the phone!

I really did not mean to disrespect."

He finished the song, running a hand through his hair already damp with sweat. He bent down, slapping a few girls hands which were reaching for him.
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Vance chuckled at the boy he was out with, clapping his hands.
"Your amazing!"
He was loving this...
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:07 pm

"Thank you!" Sage chuckled back at him, smiling as he grabbed a bottle of water, taking a large gulp, the cap to the bottle loosely resting in his hand.
A girl in the front row was looking up at him with a large grin, cheering loudly. He smiled at her and dropped the cap in one of her hands. She squealed, happy she had gotten a souvenir, slipping it in her pocket so no one could steal it. He chuckled at her as he picked th emic back up, sitting the water down.
"I heard a knock upon my door the other day
I opened it to find death staring in my face
The feel of mortal stalking still reverberates
Everywhere I go I drag this coffin just in case
My body's trembling, sends shivers down my spine
Adrenaline kicks in, shifts into over drive
Your secrets keep you sick your lies keep you alive
Snake eyes every single time you roll with crooked dice
I felt the darkness as it tried to pull me down
The kind of dark that haunts a hundred year old house
I wrestled with my thoughts I shook the hand of doubt
Runnin from my fast I'm praying feet don't fail me now."
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Vance exhaled slowly, now glancing around at the other band members.
Some of them were...cute...
Not quite as cute as Sage but nice looking.
When he got bored he did tend to notice things, thats why on a date, you never leave him to get bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating Empty

Back to top Go down

Humble Kinda Southern Dating
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Sage/Mack-
Jump to: