Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drops of Jupiter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:34 am

Danny didn't need time to think about it.  "Im afraid of Bane hurting, uhhh...Yeah...I know I should fear him leaving me, and I do.  But...Just the thought of him hurting hurts me. I can't even breath when he thinks about Dylan.  Even if he doesn't say anything, I can feel it. I know his hurt. I can't stand it." Danny shook his head almost miserably. "Oh wow, someone else take the question, I don't like it." The boy sniffed the air, trying to distinguish all the people. " Jordan?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:59 am

Knowing Chandler would already know if he tried to lie, Jordan sighed heavily before speaking.
"My biggest fear is hearing my mate and it not being Chandler." He nodded. "I know he worries about it too but I hate that I can't reassure him about it because even I have no idea what the hell could happen." He glanced over at his lover, squeezing his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:15 am

Chandler could only cut his eyes at Law, always certain the man was waiting for him to slip so he could steal Jordan away. "Lets not talk about this shit. You're mine, padfoot. " He couldn't stop thinking about it now though, worried about losing the best thing in his life.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:32 am

"Of course I am." Jordan could only smile, capturing the man's lips lightly. "Uh, Jason, how about you big man?" He arched an eyebrow at the man since he was the only one Jordan could think of who hadn't answered.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:37 am

"Im afraid that Mathias is going to wind up back in the picture. " He could feel how much Sterling cared for the man. "Star really did love him."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:43 am

Sterling smiled gently at his lover.
"You don't have to worry, my man. You're my one and only now." He murmured, tapping his finger on the man's bicep to the rhythm of his heartbeat. "But careful, don't mention Matty or you'll set off the bitch over there." He smirked at his mate as he leaned in to nuzzle his neck.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:08 am

Jason had forgotten about Finn. The boy hadnt said anything though, only scoffing at Sterling's comment.
"Alright, uhm... Zach? Did you get the question? "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:11 am

Zach had been thinking of his answer for a few minutes now, knowing he was bound to be called on eventually.
"I'm scared of fucking up." He nodded as he glanced back to the twins playing in the corner. "I'm scared I'm not ready to be a mom and the kids are going to turn out badly because of something I did or didn't do." He was terrified, but he had faith in his lover. Roman seemed to know what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:20 am

" You wont fuck up, Zach. You're the best mommy." Roman responded immediately, following his lovers gaze back to their children. "The babies told me so." Of course, Roman had his worries, but he was certain that was all they were. Their babies would be fine, he would make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:23 am

Zach could only smile lightly at his lover, kissing his cheek.
"Alright, I guess I get to come up with another question." He hummed thoughtfully. "Law, tell us about the best day you can remember." Zach smiled at the man. He enjoyed the doctor and was grateful to him for helping him get through the pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:50 am

Law tilted his head back in thought, his golden earrings dangling at the movement. Immediately Dallas's name was on his tongue, along with the onslaught of happiness he'd experienced with the man. But a second thought lead him to reconsider. He didn't want to seem pathetic, like he had earlier when asked about his fears. "My twenty first birthday was one for the books, oui. Eustass came over around 12:00 am the day before, fucking late as always. " The man snorted at the memory. "We stayed in bed fucking all day. Not a single fight. He brought me these damn earrings, along with that book, helped me start it." He did miss his mate, especially now with his wounded pride."Not much more to tell....so uh, Zach you can take that question back. "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:58 am

Dallas pretended to ignore the flame that had appeared in his stomach at Law's words. Of course he knew Law had had happy times with Eustass but hearing about them was different.
"Oh wow." Zach had to pause once more and think of his answer. "Right after the twins were born, Roman was a lot more touchy with me since he'd had to baby me while I was pregnant. It was one of those days and we spent all day in bed cuddling and we even brought the twins in with us and just held them for a while and I guess it sounds pretty lame for a happiest day but..." He trailed off, shrugging lightly. Days like that meant the world to him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:08 am

"I have to agree with Zach on that one, aside from the day the twins were born. Getting to hold my babies...nothing like it." Roman crooned softly, pressing a kiss into Zach's temple.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Zach smiled at the man, curling into his chest as he looked at the pack.
"Danny babe, same question."
Bane once again shuffled in his seat at the term of endearment used towards his lover. But even he was no longer jealous of Zach, the boy was more like Danny's big brother. They all looked after Danny and for that, Bane was grateful.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:35 pm

"Oh, uh..." Danny had to take a moment to consider the question. One of his hands reached blindly for Bane, fingers curling around the boys wrist to tug him closer. "One of the best days I remember. ..oh wow...When Bane told Dylan about us." The boy couldn't meet Bane's gaze, his stomach knotting with guilt at the thought Dylan. "Its really uh...bitter sweet. I was so happy he finally told his brother...like he wasn't ashamed of me." For a while he had thought Bane was hiding him from Dylan because he was embarrassed over his disabilities. "I couldn't breath I was so happy. But then...Dylan gave him an ultimatum. ..it was me or him." Danny shook his head at the memory, fingers tightening on the boys hand. "So while I was happy that Bane chose me, I was heartbroken because he also lost someone who he loved very much... oh wow." Danny could only shake his head, humbled by the choice his mate had made.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:06 pm

Bane moved so he was leaning against Danny with his head on the man's shoulder. He leaned in until his lips were brushing against his lover's ear, murmuring softly.
"I love you more, it's alright." He didn't want anyone else to hear but he felt the need to reassure Danny so he didn't feel too guilty about it.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Danny let out a sigh of relief, making low crooning noises in the back of his throat. "Thank you Bane. I love you too." The boy listened around for their pack, ears catching his alpha's distinct sound. "Uh Jesse? "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:37 pm

"Wow, I've got a lot of great days lately." Jesse smiled softly as he looked down at Finn beside him. "He'll kill me for telling you all about it but the best one I can remember is a while ago when Finn first admitted he loved me. It meant a lot, I guess." He grinned at the mere thought of the happiness Finn had brought him. "We were just kind of hanging out all day in bed and he wasn't a raging bitch for once and it was nice." He spoke almost teasingly as he wrapped an arm around Finn's waist.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:03 pm

"Oh, shove that sentimental shit back up your ass!" Finn groaned at the man, unwilling to look at the rest of the pack. Really, it meant a lot knowing he made Jesse happy, but thats was for him to know. He didn't trust the pack knowing he had weaknesses.
Apollo found himself sickened by the exchange. Jesse was a lying silver tongued bastard, and Finn was a fucking bitch. He never stopped to appreciate the things Jesse did, the sweet things that were rare. Finn didn't deserve them.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:10 pm

Justin reached out to take Apollo's shoulders, rubbing them gently as if to calm the boy, his lips making their way to his lover's neck. He knew it was hard for Apollo to be near Jesse and Finn together but he always insisted Apollo come to these gatherings anyways so he wanted to make him as comfortable as possible.
Jesse only grinned at his lover, shaking his head as he glanced around.
"Ajax, what about you, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:09 pm

Ajax found a smile as Jesse called his name, pleased to be his pick. "One of my happiest days I spent with Justin." Actually, all of his happiest days had been spent with Justin, but it seemed as though those days were over. Justin spent most of his time now with Apollo. "He came and picked me up from work. It was one of the slow weeks, so we decided to make it better and pretend that day was a holiday. I took him out to my favorite swimming spot, and we skinny dipped. Me and my man did things there that frightened the fish." The boy gave a nostalgic sigh. " That night we went home and ordered take out, spent the rest of the night in bed, curled up with a movie." The boy nodded as he finished, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked around. "Sterling? Bae, your next."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:22 pm

"I remember that." Justin smiled fondly at Ajax, giving the boy a grin as Sterling contemplated his answer.
"The day I met Jason." Sterling grinned. "We had both heard each others heartbeats and went to find each other at the same time. It was love at first sight, literally. And he's still my main man." Sterling winked at his lover, curling into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:53 pm

Jason nodded as he listened, a proud grin on his face as he remembered the day he met his mate. "You tell em' Star. Our story is perfect. " Truly he would never forget what it was like to lays eyes on Sterling for the first time. Nothing had ever been so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:04 pm

Sterling winked up at the man as he nodded over to his best friend.
"Apollo, darling, same question." He smiled lightly at the boy and Justin, still pleased that they had a matching pair of boyfriends.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Apollo could only give a shrug. "Just....I guess it was just a day at home with Justin. " He didn't want to think about his happy days. Some of the best he'd ever had were with Jesse. Not that he hadn't had amazing times with Justin, he simply didn't care to think about it. "Jordan, what about you? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drops of Jupiter
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Justin/Apollo-
Jump to: