Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Closure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Ace nodded slowly, noting whatever he could about Bane. "Sounds copacetic, Alpha dude."
Roman appeared moments later, having been setting his pups down so he could make sure the new wolf was safe enough for them to be around. "Hey Jess." The large man offered Bane a smile. "Good job kid."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:31 pm

"Wasn't hard." Bane merely shrugged, his hand in Danny's as he watched Ace.
"Here, this is Roman." Jesse nodded, gesturing to the man. "There's a lot more of the pack around here if you're up for meeting people. They never seem to damn leave my house." He chuckled softly as Jordan approached, moving close to Ace.
"New pack member?" He questioned, leaning in to sniff the new boy once he'd decided he wasn't threatening.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:59 pm

"What?" Ace looked down at himself as Jordan sniffed him. "Do I smell bad or something? Don't hold out on me broha, if I stink tell me!" He surely didn't want Bane to think he was smelly. "And who are you? How are you? Im Ace!" The boy never stopped moving, his golden eyes between raking Jordan and flickering to other pack members.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:02 pm

"Sorry, it's how I say hello kind of." Jordan shrugged, standing back upright and extending a hand. "I'm Jordan. I just smell people to get to know them." He smiled lightly at the boy, always interested in newcomers to the pack. The rest of them had gotten quite boring now that he'd known them for so long.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:10 pm

"Well then, hello to you too." Ace offered an impish grin. "Anyone I should meet? Because if not, you could catch me up on things. I like a nice view." Ace winked at the coyote.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Jesse looked over at the two of them before speaking.
"Kid, unless you have a place to stay you'll be rooming here. Jordan can help you pick out a room, he lives here too."
Jordan grinned at the boy and nodded his head.
"I'll do that then, but there are a shit ton of people to meet." He grabbed Ace's wrist and led him back over to where Bane and Danny now sat on the couch. "I think you already met Bane but Danny's a lot nicer than him."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:22 pm

Ace gave Jesse a thankful grin. He had been homeless for most of his life, living as a street rat. He was grateful to have a place to call home. He followed Jordan, waving at Danny before remembering the boy couldn't see. It elicited a laugh a from the wolf, who also turned to smile at Bane. "Sorry you wanted to kill me," Ace winked at the hunter. "I forgive you though. So lets be friends, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:25 pm

"Maybe." Bane only smirked at the boy as he and Jordan sat down before nudging Danny lately. "He waved at you, by the way." Bane chose to ignore the laugh, knowing that it always took new wolves a while to get used to Danny's blindness. Even he sometimes would still gesture to the boy before realizing he couldn't see it. "Yeah, so this is Danny. The boyfriend I told you about." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:40 pm

"The one I plan to replace? Cool." Ace leaned in, speaking as though this were his first time saying it."I decided I like badass hunters that make me beg for my life. And my luck is still running."
Danny's head whipped up, eyes wide on Ace even though he couldn't see the boy. "Uh....Wha...Ace thats not okay." His voice was strained, obvious irritation on his face. "Bane is my mate. Mine."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:46 pm

Bane was quite taken aback at the boy's words. It was different for him, people being attracted to him. Ace had said he was cute back in the woods but Bane had thought it was just a fleeting attraction, he didn't realize Ace actually wanted to be his boyfriend.
"Danny's right, I'm his mate." Bane nodded. "I know you don't know about that yet but wolves, they mate for life."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:52 pm

"Good thing you're a human then, huh?" Ace's smile only grew. He was ignoring Danny who by now had began growling softly in the back of his throat, warning Ace to back off. The boy didn't know the warning signals yet, but he didn't have to. The closer Ace came to Bane, the longer Danny's fangs became.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:57 pm

"Whoa!" Bane frowned, reaching out for his lover's arm. "Calm the hell down, alright? It's just a crush, he'll get over it." But honestly, he kind of liked this new side of Danny. Bane's type had always been more forceful men, more like Jason or Roman, the opposite of how Danny usually acted. Bane looked to Ace now, shaking his head. "No, you don't get it. He mated with me, meaning we're meant to be together. You'll find your own mate, eventually." He had no clue what about him was so damn attractive to all these werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:13 pm

"Yeah, well, until then, you cant stop a guy from trying. " Ace wasn't threatened by Danny, even though the blind wolf was making his anger very clear. Danny's claws were curled into fists, his eyes several shades deeper than Ace's in his fury.
"I can stop you. And if you keep bothering my mate, I will. Danny snapped at the new comer.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:21 pm

"What's gotten into you?" Bane frowned at his lover, nudging the man. "Calm down, he's just a kid. Take it easy." He did appreciate the jealousy though, made it feel like Danny cared enough to fight for him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:02 am

Danny could only whine at his mate, leaning his head on the boys shoulder. "But Bane, oh wow...He doesn't have to disrespect me like that. You're my mate. I have to protect that..." He couldn't face the thought of losing the hunter.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:15 am

Bane was holding back a smile, again irritated at how soft Danny had made him. He was tempted to hug the boy and he never showed affection in front of the pack if he could help it.
"Well don't worry about it, I'm yours." He reassured gently. If Dylan couldn't take him away from Danny, no one could.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:05 pm

"I know. You are mine." Danny reached for the boy, pulling Bane into his lap and away from Ace. "The new kid needs to learn that." Danny never paused or stuttered, if anything he spoke threateningly, With a point.
Yet all Ace did was roll his eyes. He wasn't going to get Bane in trouble with his boyfriend, but they'd be separated at some point. Then, he could make his move.
"What about you, Jordan brah? You taken?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:41 pm

Bane smirked lightly before quickly leaning back and pecking a kiss to the man's lips. He pulled back immediately though, again not wanting anyone to know he had a heart.
"Yeah, sorry, Ace. Almost everyone around here is taken." Jordan nodded, glancing around the room. "My boyfriend is a pretty fine piece of ass though, I think you'd like him." He snickered lightly as he took Ace's hand and went off to find his lover.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:00 pm

Chandler was, of course, sitting out back with Jace. If the kid was around, Chandler always managed to be with him. The man glanced up as he heard familiar footsteps leading to them. "Hey tenderfoot. " Chandler arched a brow at the new kid, his eyes dropping to focus on his hand that was still linked to Jordan's. The mind reader stood, taking his lovers hand and yanking it away from Ace. "First things first, Ace." Chandler had already strolled through the boys head at the first signs of he and Jordan touching. "Jordan is my boyfriend. You don't touch him. You don't think about touching him. If you do, I'll know about it. Ill handle it. You got that, kid?"
Ace looked the man up and down, a grin splitting his freckled face as he decided he was going to try his luck. He threw an arm around Jordan, pulling the coyote flush against his side.
The backlash was instant. Ace was out right testing him, and Chandler had no patience when it came to other men and his lover. The man took Jordan by his upper arm, yanking the boy back behind him to safety before lunging at Ace. He easily knocked the kid over, jabbing him several times in the face to get his point across. The entire time, Ace tried to fight back. He never clawed the man, but he did attempt shots of his own, all of which were blocked and returned.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:11 pm

"Whoa there!" Jordan lunged at his lover, taking the man around the waist and pulling him back. "Can't we all play nice?" He turned to Ace and shook his head. "You sure know how to piss people off kid, huh?" He liked the boy but he'd already started fights with two people in less than an hour.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:13 pm

"Not when he is fucking deliberately pissing me off!" Chandler growled softly, glaring at Ace who only shrugged. The boy was now sporting a black eye that would probably last an hour. "I've just never seen jealousy like this before, broha. You guys must be insecure or some shit, because that level of asshole over me putting an arm around him? Holy hell."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:39 pm

"He's protective." Jordan shrugged as he placed himself in between Chandler and Ace. "He's also a mindreader so he probably heard you think I was cute or something. He reads minds even though it's not damn polite." He elbowed his lover gently. He then glanced to the teen who had been sitting beside Chandler and was now merely watching them all, examining Ace.
Jordan despised Jace and he didn't bother hiding that fact unless Roman was around.
"Why don't you two talk? He's single so you can't get into anymore fights." He nudged Ace towards the boy so he could check on Chandler and get Jace away from the man for once.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:55 pm

"Hey, don't mess with Jace either. He's too good for you." Chandler sneered at Ace, immediately objecting the thought of the boy stealing away his time with Jace. "And besides, we were in the middle of something. "
Ace shot the man an obscene hand gesture, stumbling on his way over to Jace. " Come on bro, at least say hello. Im Ace." The boy grinned, the freckles dancing on his cheeks. "And if im lucky enough, I can add you to my little list of friends. "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:18 pm

"Jace isn't too good for anyone." Jordan muttered softly as he tugged Chandler down to his chest. "Did he get any hits in?" He murmured as he looked the man over for injuries.

"I'm Jace." The boy smiled at the similarity of their names as he extended a hand to the newcomer. Jace was by nature a flirt and it helped that Ace was adorable with the sprinkling of freckles across his face. Some other wolves, like Jesse, had wanted to wait until they mated to have a real relationship but Jace was the opposite. If he was going to be stuck with one person for the rest of his life he wanted to sample everything he could beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:42 pm

"No, that kids the most pathetic werewolf I've ever seen." Chandler chuckled at his lover, wrapping an arm around the boys waist. "But something tells me you like him."

"Hey, we're already pretty close, huh? " The young wolf bounced on the balls of his feet, dimples in his cheeks deep as he grinned. "If im lucky, we can get closer. Besides, you must be tired, right? Because you've been running through my mind all day!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Closure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Closure
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bane/Danny-
Jump to: