Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Closure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:50 am

Dylan gave the boy a light smile.
"You're right, I never would have given you a chance." He shook his head. "But now, I don't know how I could live without you." After he spoke these words, a look of realization dawned on his face. This must be what Bane felt. "Shit, I'm an asshole." He groaned, realizing Ace might have indeed been successful after all in getting him to reconnect with his brother.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:19 pm

Ace arched a brow at his lover, confusion clouding his forest green orbs."I know you're an asshole, yo. Your my asshole. " The young wolf cocked his head to the side. "What of it? Are you just now coming to this conclusion? " Ace was teasing, but still curious to know what had provoked the out burst.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:38 pm

"I just said even though you're a werewolf, I can't live without you." Dylan sighed, placing his arms around Ace's waist. "And I realized that's probably exactly how Bane felt... and now I feel like a piece of shit." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:54 pm

"Can't argue with you there, yo. Bane's my shawty, and he never got over you making him choose. He misses you all the time, and he feels shitty for staying with Danny, but its like you said," Ace offered a soft smile. "He loves Danny, and if he did choose you, Danny would be sick without him. He wants to come home though. Just doesn't want you to hate him." The wolf nudged Dylan gently, his grin becoming toothy. "Can Bane come home too? Danny doesn't have to come, but I really want you and Bane to be happy again, together, yo."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:22 pm

Dylan nodded, leaning in so his head was in the crook of Ace's neck.
"Do you mind if I... call them over?" It was hard for Dylan to admit he had been wrong in this situation. His stubbornness was his biggest flaw. But he knew he had to this time. He owed his brother an apology... and he had owed Danny one ever since the day he blinded him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:53 pm

"Ahhh, i've been waiting for that, yo!" Ace was completely ecstatic, feeling as though he had accomplished what he'd set out to do, even if he fucked up along the way. Maybe he could be Bane's hero after all. "You should definitely call them!"  He was bouncing on the balls of his feet, hands moving to card through the hunters hair.  He wanted to get a celebratory squeeze of one of the hunters ass cheeks, but he didn't want to push his luck. "Im proud of you for this. I really am."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:08 pm

Dylan hesitantly pulled out his phone, waiting for a while before talking himself into dialing his brother's number.
"Dylan?" The younger Jardine answered after a few rings.
"Yeah, it's me."
"... why are you calling?"
"Ace is over here and he made me realize I want to talk to you. Can you come over?"
"Like now?"
"Yeah." Dylan nodded, pausing before speaking again. "And bring Danny... if he wants to come."
"Alright, I'll be over. I don't know if he'll come or not. Bye."
"Bye."
The conversation had felt strained and awkward but Dylan found he was quite nervous to see his brother again.
"So... how is the Danny kid? Is he good to Bane and everything?" Dylan questioned his lover after he had hung up.

When the call ended, Bane looked up to Danny whose lap he had been in for the duration of the call.
"I guess you heard all that... do you want to come?" He questioned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:27 pm

Ace paused at the mention of Danny, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Danny's actually a good guy, yo.  But im guilty of fucking with him every chance I get."  The young wolf chuckled softly. "Before I met you, I really liked Bane.  I kind of shoved it in Danny's face and he did't like that. The only time he is ever snappy is when it comes to Bane." The boy rolled his eyes, but while Ace and Danny weren't close, Ace appreciated knowing that Bane was well cared for. "He does really good by Bane, like even though he is blind, he makes a point to try and be normal, tries to keep the wolf thing on the down low, kinda like me."  Ace gave a nervous smile. "He doesn't want to make Bane uncomfortable.  Like everything he does has something to do with Bane.  He's like a big puppy."

Danny could only give a high whine, wrapping Bane tighter in his arms. "Do you...uh....Do you want me to go Bane? I don't mind....But do you think its safe?"  The wolf couldn't exactly trust Dylan after the history they shared, and the last thing he wanted was Bane to be in danger.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:39 pm

Dylan nodded as he took in the information, kissing Ace's cheek softly.
"I guess he's got to be pretty good if Bane gave up hunting for him." Bane had been hesitant at first and refused to be anywhere near Danny during full moons or anytime he was shifted. But he had gotten better now, loved Danny in any form.

Bane frowned as he listened to Danny's words. He hadn't even thought of that. What if Dylan was luring them over there to hurt Danny?
"I think it's safe but just to be safe..." He disappeared off to Danny's room at Jesse's home, grabbing his gun he kept there at all times before heading back downstairs. "We can go now, if you don't mind." He would keep Danny behind him, protect him until he was sure it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:10 pm

"Yeah, but I gotta be even better."  Ace's dimples were deep when he smiled, his finger trailing down the mans jawline. "I mean, shit, yo. Im standing here.  You have yet to gun me down."  A blissful sigh passed the werewolf's lips. "I guess I owe it all to my impeccable luck."  

Danny didn't like staying behind Bane, he never did. Instead he did his best to talk to young hunter into being carried, always wanting to feel as though his blindness didn't hinder him. Currently he had the boy in his arms, holding him like a new bride while stumbling through the woods. "Oh wow, I like this, Bane. You should let me do it the entire way." It gave him something to focus on other than his fluttering nerves.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:18 pm

"You're too damn lucky." Dylan grinned lightly though as he kissed the boy's cheek. "I could never bring myself to shoot you, Dimples."

"Fine, but if you drop me you're done." Bane groaned lightly. While he enjoyed being held by Danny, the boy tripped far too much. "And you have to put me down once we get there, I want to go inside first." He wanted to make sure it wasn't a trap.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:26 pm

"Could have fooled me the first time you pulled a gun, yo."  Ace shook his head, grimacing at the memory. "I was just looking at your face, and you said my name. I knew I had fucked up, but then again, I had known before that." The young wolf was glad he hadn't been shot now that he had his mate back, but in that moment, anything would have been better than knowing that he put that look on Dylan's face. "I'm glad though, makes me feel hella special."  The toothy grin was splitting his face again. "Ace Lexington, the only wolf spared by both Jardine boys. Sounds dreamy, yo." 

"You don't think he would hurt you?"  Danny worried for Bane's safety, he always would, but he did feel slightly better knowing that Ace was already there.  The kid was a pain in the ass, but he genuinely cared for Bane. "Because you know I...Oh wow, Bane....I couldn't handle it if you got hurt."  His skin was crawling at the mere thought of Dylan, knowing first hand how dangerous the man could be.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:32 pm

"Lexington." He hummed softly. "Damn, I can't believe I didn't know your last name before. I'm so fucking in love with you and I just found out your last name. I'm a shitty boyfriend, huh?" He chuckled, shaking his head. "But I like the name though. Sounds like you come from some sort of rich family."

"I don't think so... But he's definitely more likely to hurt you than me, so I'm going first, okay?" Bane insisted as the house came into view. "We're almost there." He informed since Danny wouldn't be able to see it.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:44 pm

"Nah, my family was a bunch of fuck ups, yo." Ace shrugged lightly, it didn't matter to him anymore.  "It was just me, mom, and dad.  They were druggies when I was really little. Thieves.  And they fought all the fucking time."  The young wolf rolled his eyes. "We didn't ever have shit like cable, but I used to watch the one advertising channel all day, because it was all we had. Anyways, one day mom and dad had been out, but they came home and they were totally fucked.  Dad had just managed to jack some ATM machine, and he brought it inside.  They were trying to break it open when the bad shit started happening." Ace had only been eight, but he remembered it vividly. "Dad was under the machine, and he and mom were fighting, like normal. He called her a 'skank' and my mom hated that, told him to stop but he kept saying it. Wasn't a big deal, really. Just a name.  But my mom told him she wasnt a skank, and she pushed the ATM over and crushed his skull." Ace spoke as though it were something out of a T.V. show, not the story of his family's down fall. "Police came and got her, took me to foster care.  Mom hung herself in prison a few years later. I wish the rich family thing was real though, yo. Sounds like it would have been a lot more fun."  The young wolf picked his head up, eyes flickering to the door. "I hear Bane and Danny." 

"I remember the way to your house, Bane."  Danny spoke with a soft smile. "I could never forget the path I walked to find you." The werewolf slowed down as he approached the home, hesitantly setting his lover back on his feet. "Listen, please be careful Bane. I uh...Oh wow...I couldn't live if anything happened to you."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:00 pm

Dylan was slightly in shock at hearing the story of his boyfriend's past but he knew if Bane and Danny were here it wasn't the time to discuss it.
"I want to talk more with you about that later." He murmured, kissing the boy's temple before he took his hand and moved to the hallway to watch the front door.

"Alright, wait here a second." Bane kissed the man's cheek softly before readying his gun as he entered the home.
Dylan was smiling as the door opened but his face dropped at catching sight of the gun.
"I'm not going to damn hurt you, Bane."
"I just had to be sure." Bane frowned, looking to Ace. "He's not going to hurt Danny, is he?" He questioned his friend, taking it as a good sign that Ace was there.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:09 pm

"Bane, damnit! I get you over here and you bring a weapon, yo? Thats fuckety manners Bane."  Ace resisted the urge to growl, disliking the way Dylan's smile had left him at the sight of the gun. "And no, he's not going to hurt anyone."  The wolf made his way over to Bane, snatching the gun from him, irritation clear on his freckled face. "Dayum! The only person even trying to be violent is you."  He had wanted this to work out.  He hadn't expected Bane to pull a gun on them. "Tell him you're sorry, captain badass."  Ace urged, nudging Bane towards Dylan before peeking his head outside to find Danny. A moment later he was leading the blind wolf into the home, tripping his way through the door with Danny actually managed to enter with a little grace. 
"'Ight! We're all here! One big happy family, yo!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:27 pm

"I was making sure he wasn't fucking with me. He hasn't spoken to me in over a damn year." Bane frowned, not liking the way Ace looked at him. Ace was supposed to be on his side, not Dylan's... "And don't go dragging Danny in here like that, he's nervous." He moved to Danny's side protectively. He didn't have to be a wolf to sense his lover's nerves. And he knew he couldn't blame the boy. The first time he'd met Dylan had been the day he lost his sight. He wondered if Ace knew.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:34 pm

"Danny doesn't have anything to worry about, shawty!"  Ace was immediately at work trying to make Bane comfortable, wrapping an arm around the boys waist. "I wouldn't have you guys come over here if I even kinda sorta thought it might be dangerous. Chill out, everything's cool here, right?"  The wolf dropped a kiss to Bane's forehead. "Me and you are always tight."
Danny looked as though he were going to be sick.  He could feel Dylan's presence.  Knowing the hunter was so close had Danny wanting to take cover somewhere. The wolf didn't even have it in him to chastise Ace, knowing that if the boy ever took it too far, Bane would alert him and he could deal with it then. Until that time, he made a point to keep his head down, hands at his sides, making sure the hunter didn't see him as a threat.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:49 pm

Dylan caught sight of Danny and felt a twinge of guilt in his stomach. The boy looked frightened and Dylan was realizing that the boy was only a kid. And to this kid, he was the monster.
Bane gave Ace a light smile before he too noticed Danny. He wrapped his lover up in his arms to let him know he was safe as he looked up to his brother.
"So... why did you call us over?"
"I wanted to say sorry for making you choose." Dylan nodded, wishing Danny would stop looking so terrified of him. "I'd never been in love before I guess. I didn't realize... you can't really choose who you fall for. I was an asshole."
"You were." Bane nodded lightly, arms tight around Danny's waist.
"I know."
"I forgive you... But I'm not the only one you owe an apology to."
"I know that too." Dylan sighed. "I was working on that one."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:59 pm

Danny nearly jumped out of his skin, frantically shaking his head and moving his hands up as though to say there was no need. "I uh oh wow."  The wolf swallowed thickly, even offering a wobbly smile in Dylan's direction "I really don't....It's fine. I forgive him. Its fine."  Honestly he couldn't bare the thought of speaking to Dylan directly, already teetering on edge to hear the mans voice in person.  He was only used to hearing Dylan in his nightmares. 
"Holy shit, yo! Danny chill the hell out!" Ace was oblivious to the fact that Dylan had been the one to blind Danny.  He had never asked, only knew he wasn't born that way because of the light scarring that still marred the wolfs face. "You act like Dylan's the one who brought a gun." The young wolf rolled his eyes, assuming Dylan was only apologizing to Danny for making Bane choose. "You're chicken shit today, bro."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:06 am

Dylan reached out though, pulling Ace back and shaking his head.
"He's not a chicken shit." Dylan sighed. "And yeah, I do owe you an apology. I never asked questions when I met you. I hurt you just because you were a werewolf and I'm learning that that's wrong of me. I'm sorry for blinding you and I know that's not something you just forgive someone for but I at least want you to know I'm sorry." He was grimacing lightly, not wanting Ace to think of him as even more of a ruthless killer.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:15 am

Danny only nodded, having nothing more to say on the matter and instead of responding, burying his face in the crook of Bane's neck. "Are you happy, Bane?" The blind wolf's arms circled the hunters waist, pressing him close in an attempt to sooth his nerves. "Im happy." He knew his mate got lonely, knew it was always because he missed his brother. Danny was over joyed to think Bane wouldn't have to be lonely anymore.
Ace could only blink at Dylan, eyes shifting between the hunter and Danny. "You....You?" He wasn't sure how to feel about that.  He had always felt sorry for Danny, never understood how anyone could have hurt a innocent kid like him. "Oh shit yo, it was you? How the hell?"  Ace bit his tongue, knowing that Dylan had his reasons, knowing that making the man feel bad wasn't going to help anything. Instead the wolf found himself shrugging. "Small world, huh? Im proud of you for apologizing though, that was nice."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:24 am

"I'm happy if you are." Bane nodded before frowning lightly. "I'm sorry for bringing you." He could tell the boy didn't want to be here, could tell he was scared. He had wanted nothing more than for the most important men in his life to know each other, be friendly, but he was now realizing it wasn't fair to Danny to expect him to stand in front of the man he had nightmares of.

"Yeah, it was me. I'm... not proud of it." Dylan sighed, pained at the tone of Ace's voice. "Don't hate me, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:35 am

"Don't be sorry!" Danny back pedaled immediately, trying to fix whatever he had done to cause Bane to feel bad. "I really don't mind being here with you! Oh wow, don't ever think I mind doing anything if its for you, Bane. I want you to be happy and have me and your brother...I uhh...I don't like to see you so upset and lonely all the time."  As he spoke, Danny found the boys hands, bringing them up to his lips and kissing them.  "I want this to work out, because oh wow, I really do love you so much." 

"I don't hate you, yo! Haven't you gotten into your head yet that I wont ever hate you? I fucking love the hell out of you."  Ace wrapped his arms around the hunters waist, tugging the man flush against his chest. "And im never against you, Dylan. I understand your side of the story. I know you had your reasons for doing it. Just like I have my reasons for dong this,"  The werewolf grasped one of Dylan's ass cheeks, squeezing it gently. "Oh, baby have mercy."  The boy let out a blissful sigh, his free hand moving to occupy the other cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:43 am

"I know you love me and you don't mind but I love you too much to make you stay here. I know you don't want to be around him." Bane shook his head, kissing the boy's lips gently.

"You're such an idiot." Dylan couldn't help but snicker, shaking his head at the boy's hands on his ass. "I just meant I didn't want you to think I was a killer." He was just now grasping that he might not be the hero anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Closure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Closure
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bane/Danny-
Jump to: