Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scooby Doo And Daddy Too

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

Scooby Doo And Daddy Too Empty
PostSubject: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:02 am

Shannon plopped down on the couch in his living room, smiling to himself as he felt the arm snake around his waist. He had a few friends over tonight, one of them being his current crush, Jake who he was leaning on right now. He'd been flirting for a while and Shannon was pretty sure that the boy was going to make a move soon, possibly tonight if things went well. There were two other friends over too. Avril and Craig. Craig was Jake's best friend and Avril was his girlfriend. The two were currently sucking face beside them. They had been for a while now.
"Do they ever stop?" Shannon chuckled.
"Nah. Don't think so." Jake shook his head, smirking as his hand slid down to Shannon's ass. He was the type to pop and drop Shannon, not good boyfriend material but he was the captain of the school football team, most popular guy in school and Shannon had a crush on him. So he ignored all the sleazy behavior.
Shannon closed his eyes for a minute, just relaxing. By now, Avril and Craig had split apart, Avril grabbing a handful of the popcorn Shannon had brought in for them.
"Anything good on?" Craig nodded to the TV as Shannon took the remote, surfing through channels.
"Not really. " The boy shrugged, yawning as he watched Jake from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Aristotle VanArnam

Aristotle VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:08 am

Aristotle ran into the room, waviling happily at the young kids.
"Hey!" The slower boy plucked the remote from Shannon's hand, sitting down between his son and Jake, he flipped the T.V. on the cartoon network, Scooby Doo flashing across the screen.
Aristotle gave a goofy laugh, claping his hands.
"Scooby-Dooby-Doo!...." The slow boy drew out, nodding his head lightly as he watched, looking more like an over grown child.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:17 am

Shannon cursed under his breath. He'd thought his father was busy or something...
"Um... dad..." Shannon nudged him lightly, fighting off the blush he could feel coming. He didn't know how to put it nicely that his father was being a cock block and ruining his chances with Jake while also doing something that could make him fall from the popular status he had worked himself up too at school to a total loser.
"Dad?" Jake blinked as Craig simply snickered softly.
Back to top Go down
Aristotle VanArnam

Aristotle VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:23 am

Aristotle beamed at Jake and Craig, waving at them.
"Yeah! Hi! Im his daddy!!" The man proclaimed proudly, giving a soft giggle as scoobyDoo and Shaggy ran for some scooby snacks on his show. "I love you ScoobyDoo!!" Ary clapped his hands, throwing an arm around Shannon and slippoly kissing his cheek. "Shay! I like your friends..." He drew, his eyes still on the T.V.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:31 am

Shannon's cheeks did flush a deep red this time as he looked at the floor, the wall, the door, anything but at the other people in the room.
"Um... Shannon, maybe we should hang out tomorrow night." Jake nodded slowly.
"No! I mean its okay we can um..."
The whole situation seemed to be amusing the hell out of Craig who was laughing his ass off as Avril elbowed him although she was giggling herself.
Back to top Go down
Aristotle VanArnam

Aristotle VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:33 am

Aristotle looked over at them, thinking they were laughing at his T.V. show.
"I know! Scooby is AWESOME." Aristotle said in his slow rasping voice.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:48 am

"Yeah Shannon... I think I'm gonna head on home... its geting late anyways.." It was eight o clock... Jake stood up, grabbing his jacket.
"But..." Shannon stood, following him. "We can go up to my room or something."
"Nah... Some other time?"
"...Okay." Shannon hung his head as Craig stood up.
"Have fun with your Scooby... hope he catches the bad guy." He laughed as he took Avril outside, arm around her waist. He then whispered to Jake but Shannon could hear.
"You were really going to fuck that loser? I thought you had better taste." Craig shook his head and then the three were gone, leaving Shannon standing there, tears in the corner of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aristotle VanArnam

Aristotle VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:51 am

Aristotle was unawre, he was bouncing around on the couch.
Soona loud cry was heard.
"ASHER!! ASHER!! SCRAPPY DOO!!" The slow man hollered, pointing at the screen as Scrappy, Dappy Do came around on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:58 am

Shannon just glared for a moment before he went off. He was a bitch. He was a teen boy, a lot like his mother, going through puberty still.
"SHUT. UP!!!!" The boy screeched at his father, taking the remote and turning off the TV. "I liked him and you fucking ruined it!!! Now he's never gonna talk to me again! EVER! Why do you have to be such RETARD!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Aristotle VanArnam

Aristotle VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:01 am

Aristotle blinked at his baby, looking between Shannon and the T.V. which was now black while his bottom lip trembled.
A retard....
"I-I....I-I didnt mean to...I-Im not a retard...I love you Shay..." The boy stuttered out, tears welling up in his big hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:05 am

"He is never talking to me again! None of them are! And I will have no friends all because of Scooby fucking Doo!" The boy screamed at his father, his own lip trembling.
Back to top Go down
Aristotle VanArnam

Aristotle VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:07 am

Aristotle simply blinked.
"S-Scooby didnt DO anything to you Shay!!! Leave him alone!" Aristotle hiccuped, moving to hug his ScoobyDoo plushie he had laying around in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:12 am

Shannon blinked. Was he fucking serious?
"YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID!!!" He squealed
Back to top Go down
Aristotle VanArnam

Aristotle VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:14 am

Aristotle burst into tears.
"I-Im not stupid!! A-Asher Sa-Says so! A-And Asher is sm-smart!!"
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:19 am

"Then he's stupid too!" Shannon stormed off, being met at the doorway with his mother, face a deep red with anger. He had heard.
Back to top Go down
Aristotle VanArnam

Aristotle VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:21 am

Aristotle was following, tears pouring down his cheeks.
"Sh-Shut up Shay! Asher is smart!! And Pretty!!"
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:27 am

Asher popped his son hard in the mouth at seeing the tears.
"Did you use the R word?" He glared.
"Yes. And I called him stupid." He wwas not lyign about what he'd said.
Back to top Go down
Aristotle VanArnam

Aristotle VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:28 am

Aristotle siffled, wiping his eyes.
"Y-Your a meanie Shay!!"
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:39 am

Shannon grumbled, folding his arms as he and his mother had a sort of stare down for a few seconds.
"Come with me." Asher's lips were pursed, his face deep red, his eyes narrowed. He doubted Aristotle had ever seen him so angry. Hell, had he ever been this angry? He grabbed Shannon's wrist in a bone breaking grip, roughly pulling him up to his and Aristotle's room. He bent the boy over his knee, sliding his pants down so his bare ass was visible. It was odd really, Asher always gave the spankings. But he had never given as hard as this one. He rared back and smacked the boy's ass, leaving a red welt. Shannon simply hissed, glaring at his mother who decided that this was not even close to good enough punishment for what he had said. He stood, rummaging around in his dresser drawer. He had all his kinky shit in there for when masturbating by himself since he knew most of it would creep Aristotle out. He grabbed a wooden paddle. When Shannon saw, his eyes widened and he immediately covered his ass with both hands, stammering quick apologies.
Back to top Go down
Aristotle VanArnam

Aristotle VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:20 am

Aristotle was now feeling...
guilty.
He traveled up the stairs, knocking on the door.
"Asher....Asher its okay..." The boy tried, not wanting his baby hurt to bad. "Im okay...Scooby forgives him Asher...."
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:22 pm

"Its not okay Aristotle!" Asher called back, his tone softening with his lover though. "He needs to learn that he is not allowed to say stupid or the r word in this house, especially not towards you!"
Back to top Go down
Aristotle VanArnam

Aristotle VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:28 pm

"Asher....Dont hurt him!!" Aristotle frowned deeply at the door. "I-Its not like he is just being mean....I am stupid..."
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:40 pm

"He needs a spanking Ary." Asher frowned. "And no you are not! Don't say that...."
Back to top Go down
Aristotle VanArnam

Aristotle VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:43 pm

"I am! You know I am...Im Reeeetarrrrdddeddd." Aristotle sniffled softly. "Leave em 'lone..."
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:49 pm

"Don't use that word!" Asher screeched. He refused to say it at all anymore and if anyone he knew said it they got a very long lecture and he'd refuse to talk to them for a week...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Doo And Daddy Too   Scooby Doo And Daddy Too Empty

Back to top Go down

Scooby Doo And Daddy Too
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next