Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

36 Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:10 am

Dallas leaned back against the headboard of his and Law's bed, smiling lightly at the man across from him. He then glanced down at the paper in his hands. A list of 36 questions, designed to bring couples closer together, to help them get to know each other.
He was pretty sure it had been Jace who had found this list of questions and it had been his idea to have the pack couples do this with their lovers and it honestly sounded kind of stupid to the veteran. But he would do it if it meant a morning in bed just talking to his lover.
"Alright, here we go. Says the questions are split into three sets, each set the questions get more personal. Question 1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?" His green eyes flickered up to his lover, corners of his mouth twitching into a light smirk.

Unlike Dallas, Zach had thought the questions sounded fun. He was pretty sure he and Roman knew just about everything about each other, but still, it could prove to be a fun time. Any time spent with the wolf was a good time in his eyes.
They were sitting on the couch in their living room, crosslegged and facing each other. Zach found he was quite interested in finding out new things about Roman.
"Okay, big man, hit me with the first one."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:44 pm

Law narrowed his eyes at the question, already disliking how personal it was getting. Most of his and Dallas's relationship consisted of fucking and fighting. It was rare that they ever simply spent time getting to know eachother.
But maybe this was a good thing. He had always wanted to know more about Dallas, so now this was his chance to get closer to the vet.
"It sounds bad, oui, but I would pick Eustass." He reached to gently run a finger over one of his golden earrings as he spoke of the love he had lost. "I have always wanted him to meet you. I'd like to know he was happy with...Us." The werewolf gave a lopsided smirk. "But don't get the wrong idea. Even if I knew Eustass didn't like us being together It wouldn't change a damn thing, oui."

Roman couldn't help but chuckle at his mate, elated that after all their years of being together the boy was still excited to learn more about him. Not that there was anything else for the boy to know, but it still meant the world to him that Zach was so enthusiastic. "Alright, Zachariah." He always spoke the boys name tenderly. "They are split up into three sections. I guess they will get harder and harder as we go along, but the first one says, "Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?" The werewolf's deep brown eyes flickered up to his mates face, giving Zach his total and complete attention.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:17 pm

Dallas could not help but return the man's smirk, nodding his head. Of course it was never pleasant to think about Law with his former mate, but he never got too jealous. How could he when he too still had thoughts about Vince? The two of them understood what each other was going through and this was probably why they were able to have the relationship they did without getting jealous.
"I don't blame you." He shook his head. "Vince would be my choice for a dinner guest too. Although I'd kind of want him to meet you so I could rub it in a little bit." He chuckled softly, the soft crinkles appearing by his eyes. "I guess I'd want him to know that I'm doing just fine without him."

"That's hard." Zach hummed thoughtfully. Unlike Law, his mind went to celebrities or famous figures. He had always had an interest in science, thanks to Trever and his experiments. "Stephen Hawking." He spoke after a moment. "I know, I'm a nerd, but I'd like to get a chance to speak with him." He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:12 pm

The words brought a wide and crooked grin to Laws lips, one of his heavily tattooed hands even making its way over into Dallas lap. It gave him confidence knowing that Dallas was happy with him. "I like the sound of that, oui. Maybe you should invite him over sometime. " Even if Vince didn't care, Law would love to shove it in his face. He wanted everyone to know his claim on the war vet.

Roman couldn't help but chuckle at his mate, amused with the boys answer. Of course it was Stephen Hawking, Zach would settle for nothing less than the smartest man in the world. "I would choose my mother." The large wolf spoke softly, his brown eyes dark with yearning. "I always wanted her to meet you and our kids....She would be so proud." His mother had been a family oriented women. She lived for her babies.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:31 pm

"I would if I thought he'd come." Dallas smiled softly at the man. Or if he thought he could stand having Vince so near him. He cleared his throat lightly, shaking off the thoughts as he looked back to the paper in front of him. "Alright, next one. Would you like to be famous? In what way?" Dallas found he was already enjoying this more than he thought he would. He wanted to know Law, everything about him.

Zach reached out to grasp his lover's hand, squeezing it gently.
"I would have loved to meet her, she must have been pretty great to raise you." Roman was the best thing to ever happen to him. Part of him wished he could meet the woman, watch the pride in Roman's eyes when he got to show off their little family. But another part of him was almost glad he did not have to have that pressure on him. He just knew, deep down, that she would think he was not good enough for her son.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:09 pm

A smile rose to Law's lips as he considered the question, an answer already building on his tongue.   "I don't care to be famous, oui.  I like my life the way it is, smoking my days away while fucking with you."  Not a day went by without Law being grateful, knowing how miserable he had been before finding Dallas.  "But if I had to, i'd like to be famous for my book.  Something that  would help people, oui. "

"She would  have loved you. "  Roman spoke proudly, confidently. The large wolf could never imagine anyone disliking his little doe eyed mate. "The next question  says....Do you want to be famous? "  Dark brown eyes flickered up to Zach's face imploringly, never leaving the boy as Roman finished his question.  "If so, in what way?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:20 pm

Dallas smiled softly at the lover, merely looking at the man as he considered his own answer. He didn't even have to think about it, really.
"I have no desire to be famous at all. You know I don't like crowds, I couldn't deal with constantly being noticed." He chuckled softly, a hand coming to rub the back of his neck like he sometimes did when he was feeling particularly awkward. He was tough around the edges, but he was really quite shy.

"I don't think so, really." Zach shrugged his shoulders lightly, thinking it over. "I kind of like the way it is now, our nice, quiet little life." He smiled softly as he thought of their small family. "I wouldn't want to have all that pressure on me." And with being in the public eye, it would make it much harder for him to continue what he did. "I guess it might be cool to make some big medical discovery or something though." He trailed off, nodding his head at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:17 pm

Law wore a knowing smile, leaning his shoulders back against the head board and kicking his feet up into Dallas's lap. "Thats fine by me, oui. I wouldn't want to share you with people anyways." It was rare he acted upon it, but really Law had an intense jealousy complex when it came to his lover. He was insecure being they weren't truly mated, so he felt as though if he were to slip up, he could lose the vet forever. There was nothing tying them together.

"Im sure that's still possible for you, Zachariah." To Roman, there was no one even boarding on his mates intelligence. Even Trever and Law seemed stupid compared to Zach in Roman's eyes. The little doe eyed boy never failed to amaze him. "I have to agree with you about our life now though. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the word. You have given me all I've ever wanted." The burly werewolf was crooning in his love for the boy, one of his callused palms caressing Zach's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:38 pm

"Yeah, you're not big on sharing, are you?" Dallas chuckled softly, eyes flickering down to the questions in his hands once more. "Before making a phone call do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why?" He found himself gently massaging one of Law's feet the man had laid in his lap, he always managed to touch whatever part of his lover was closest to him.

Zach smiled softly at his lover, always flattered when the man complimented him on his intelligence, but even more pleased that the wolf was satisfied with their simple little family.
"Our life is pretty great, huh?" He nodded in agreement, moving to curl up in the man's lap and glancing at the paper of questions. "So no fame for you either?" He grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:06 pm

"Not when it comes to you, oui." Law watched the man carefully as he read off the neck question, his focus more on Dallas than anything he was actually saying. "I never rehearse what I will say. Even if I did, it wouldn't come out that way when I was actually taking to someone oui, so why bother? If anything I just try to get shit out of the way as quickly as possible." His blue eyes glinted with interest as he spoke, sweeping over Dallas's form and waiting to see how the veteran would answer the question himself. Law could never get enough information on the man, Dallas proved to be more addicting than the nicotine he loved so well.

"Oh right, yes sorry." Roman had been so consumed in Zach's answer that he'd forgotten it was his turn. "I don't care to be famous. I'll be happy if the only people who even know my name are the ones living in this house." His family was everything to him. Nothing else mattered. The large wolf's eyes fell back onto the sheet of questions in his hands. "The next one says, "Before making a call or talking to someone, do you ever rehearse what you will say before hand? Why or why not?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:02 pm

Dallas couldn't help but smirk, shaking his head at realizing how different he and his lover were. People tended to think they were exactly the same, just bitter assholes. But even though they did have some similarities, they were definitely different. Law was very blunt and always made sure to speak his mind, while Dallas, despite his rough exterior, was much more soft spoken. He did not like conflict at all and only spoke when he was confronted. And, he absolutely despised speaking on the phone.
"Unless it's you or someone else I'm really close with, I usually rehearse it before." He admitted, smirking lightly. "Just so I don't sound like an idiot, you know?"

"Well, I don't usually. That's too much work for just a phone call." Zach laughed softly. "But I guess I might like if it was something important." He shrugged lightly. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:08 pm

Law's golden earrings dangled as he shook his head, catching the light and only doing more to lighten his face as he laughed. "I can understand that, oui. You are from Texas, after all. And you're always going around making an ass outta yourself, so." The dark haired wolf nudged his lover, making sure the man knew that he was merely teasing. "But really you shouldn't worry so much, oui. Im a critical mother fucker, and you always have my vote. That's gotta count for something."

Roman paused to the consider the question before finally shaking his head. "I've never had a problem with words so I don't normally do things like that. But if I have to deliver bad news, or anything that I know is going to possibly hurt a person I do try and rehearse it first. Or well." The large werewolf as rubbing the back of his neck as he tried to explain himself. "It's not exactly rehearsing, but I make sure not to say anything that will make it worse, you know?" Roman shuffled the papers in his hand, glancing back down at the questions. "I enjoy this. Talking to you." The burly man wore a soft smile as he watched his lover, leaning over to press a kiss into the crook of Zach's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:25 pm

Dallas chuckled at his lover, the man's golden earrings catching his eye. He could simply stare at his lover for hours on end and he knew he'd never get bored. But after a moment he forced himself to glance back to the questions.
"Alright, I like this one." He smirked, interested in what his lover's answer would be. "What would constitute a "perfect" day for you?"

Zach couldn't help but grin, reaching up to run his fingers through the man's hair lightly.
"Of course you rehearse giving bad news, you're like the sweetest damn person I've ever known." He shook his head, a light smile on his face. He really had no clue how they ended up together, but he certainly wasn't complaining. "And I'm glad you enjoy it, I do too." He nodded his head, leaning in to steal a quick kiss from his mate.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:36 pm

"Eh...." Law's head lolled to the side as he pondered the question, a mischievous smile slowly creeping onto his lips. "Oh, I know how to answer this." When he looked to Dallas, his grin was crooked and gleaming, body posed as if he were going to pounce on the war veteran. "A perfect day for me, would be locking you up and playing doctor until I've had my fill." Until he felt as though Dallas was his entirely, no more room for Vince anywhere. As he spoke, one of his heavily tattooed hands had made their way to Dallas's chest. His nails danced across the skin of his lovers neck, slowly dropping further and further down with every word. "And if I could just...." Law trailed off, his eyebrows furrowing in something akin to disappointment. He had been trying to figure out a way to mate them for what felt like an eternity now, but he still couldn't bring himself to tell Dallas this. He didn't want the conversations that would follow, the possible rejection or Dallas thinking of him as one of those sappy sentimental bastard they were always ragging on. "Nah, thats it. I'd ravish you all day and possibly finish my book, oui."

Roman crooned softly at his mates touch, leaning into the doe eyed boy as he read off the next question. "What would be a perfect day for you, my Zachariah." This question caught the large wolfs attention, his Earthly brown eyes honing in on his mate. This question would be useful. Roman was always searching for way to make Zach happy, and now he would have a solid idea as to what he could do for his lover.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:58 pm

"You were going to say something else." Dallas informed, leaning in and nudging his lover gently. "Come on, tell me." He grinned lightly. "I'm all in for a day of playing doctor though."

"That's hard." Zach paused to think, smiling lightly as he considered this. "Every day with you and my babies is perfect." He admitted. "But I think a perfect day would just be having my whole family together. And I mean, my family is you, Stein, Jace, Chandler, Trever, Danny, hell even Piper is family now. I would just want all of you with me and no fighting for once, you know? And after spending the day with all of the people I love, I'd make Piper take Jace home and Trever could take Stein and then you and I could get freaky for the rest of the night." He laughed softly, though the thought of this day really did please him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:41 pm

Law had known he would be called out. With Dallas, there was no keeping secrets. The vet seemed to be able of reading him so easily. Still though, the doctor couldn't help but let out a whine at the thought of having this conversation with his lover. "It's nothing, really. Plus it seems to be damn near impossible, oui." Law spoke bitterly, tired of all the disappointing he had been met with in his attempts at finding a way to mate them. "I just....Have you ever thought about mating again?" Laws face soured as though it were almost painful for him to get the words out. He was preparing himself for the worst, his shoulders tensing as he awaited Dallas's response. "You know im a jealous bastard when it comes to you, oui." His voice was soft, uncertain. "And I just...I cant fucking help but want to tie us together....."

Roman had to resist the urge to groan at the mention of Chandler, Trever and Piper, but he managed. He could handle anything for Zach's sake, so if this was what the boy truly wanted, Roman was all for it. There was no denying how happy his mate seemed at the mere thought of his perfect day, especially with the smile that was lighting the doe eyes that Roman loved so much. Therefore he was already beginning to plan in his head. Anything for Zach's happiness. "That sounds good and all, but I think my favorite part will be us getting freaky at the end of the night."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:51 pm

"Are you kidding, Law? That's what you were hiding?" Dallas laughed softly, shaking his head. "You think I like being mated with someone who doesn't want me? I'd do anything to mate with you, shithead." He captured the man's lips a quick, rough kiss, smirking as he pulled back.

"Of course, that's the best part of any day." Zach chuckled. "Now your turn. Perfect day?" He grinned. He too was eager to hear what Roman considered a perfect day so he could try to make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:28 pm

Laws entire body relaxed at Dallas's words, one of his infamous lopsided grins consuming his features. "So if I figure it out then, you'll mate with me, oui?" His eyes were alight with hope, his fingers massaging over Dallas's shoulders as he considered what this could mean for them. He had only ever dreamed of being able to call the veteran his mate, without having to stop and worry about Vince and any feelings his lover may still harbor for the boy.

"My perfect day...." Roman pulled Zach into his lap as he considered the question, his chin resting on top of the boys head. "My perfect day would be giving you your perfect day. All I want is to see you and my babies happy. That would be completely precious for me. " The burly wolf cracked a loving grin. "Even if I have to endure Trever and Chandler."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:51 pm

"Of course. I'd love nothing more than to mate with you." Dallas smiled reassuringly. Law rarely showed his insecurities and so Dallas knew it really had to be something that was bothering him. "So you better figure it out." He teased lightly.

Zach couldn't hide his large grin.
"You're so damn sweet, you're going to give my cavities." He groaned, though leaning in to kiss the man's cheek. "I miss getting to watch you coddling the twins when they were babies, now they're too big." That had been the most adorable thing he'd ever seen. "All the more reason we should have another baby." He wiggled his brows. He was often pestering his lover about having another child, especially now that Jace and Stein were so old.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:41 pm

"Im working on it, oui, believe me." But now that he knew Dallas would be all in for it, Law was completely determined to figure out a way to mate them. He was going to make Dallas his, completely and truly. It sounded pitiful, and he would never say it out loud, but Law rather enjoyed the thought of having something that would tie them together. He would never have to worry about Dallas running off with someone else. It wasn't as though he didn't trust the vet, but he could never seem to assure himself that Dallas would stay with him if he was ever given the chance to have Vince back. Law could never blame him. Naturally Dallas still had feelings for Vince, the boy was his mate, after all. But now he had the okay to fix it, and by God, he would. "So tell me, oui. What would you call a perfect day?"

Roman wore a bitter sweet smile, his eyes dark with want as he remembered what it was like too hold his babies in his arms, as infants. "Yeah....But sometimes when I get lucky, Jace still lets me coddle him." It was obvious that wasn't the same though, especially in the way Roman averted his gaze away from his mate. "We can't take the risk of having another baby, you know that, Zachariah." He had a perfect family now. Being greedy and trying for another baby might could possibly lose him his precious mate, and that was unfathomable. In an attempt to change the subject, the large wolf glanced back down to his sheet of questions. " When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 10:20 pm

"Hard question." Dallas smiled lightly at the man. "I don't really have anything specific. It sounds lame but every day with you is a perfect day for me. Maybe just laying around with you, screwing throughout the day, sounds pretty damn nice." He chuckled softly.

Zach sighed but did not push the matter, knowing it would only upset his lover. "I sing to myself all the time in the shower and stuff." He shrugged lightly. "As for singing to someone else, I haven't in a long time. I know you won't like it but I think the last person I sang to seriously was Trever. I sang to him a lot." He nodded, thinking of the memories.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:55 pm

"Holy shit," Law wore a crooked and teasing smile, nudging his lover playfully as he spoke. "And I was worried that I would sound like the sappy bastard, oui." He was obviously enjoying it though, a certain light reaching his eyes that never even sparked when he looked to anyone else. "So come on, continue to thrill me. What's the next question, eh?"

Roman couldn't help but cringe at the thought of his little doe eyed mate singing to that monster of a man. The thought of Trever having such precious memories of his lover, his Zachariah, was enough to make the large werewolf sick to his stomach. "You should sing to me more. I love to hear your voice. It should be a crime to keep it from me." Roman managed a smile for his lover, swooping down to land a kiss on the crown of Zach's head. He didn't want to ruin their good time because of Trever, that fucker wasn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:17 pm

"Oh shut up." Dallas shook his head, gently shoving his lover. "Next one says If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?" He arched an eyebrow curiously at the man, leaning back against the pillows of their bed.

Zach only smiled softly at the man.
"Maybe sometime." He informed, pecking the man's cheek. "Not like I'm good or anything." He smirked to his lover. "How about you? Last time you've sang to someone?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:20 pm

"Pffttt." Law rolled his eyes at the question, leaning into the all and kicking his feet back into Dallas's lap. "Thats fucking stupid, oui. Of course I would want to keep my mind and take the body." His eerie blue eyes settled on his mates face, following a trail of freckles on the mans nose as he found them. "Nothing is worth giving up my memorizes of us, and of my life...of Eustass." The slender wolf rolled his shoulders. He was the only person left alive who even knew his former mates name. Everything in his head was precious, because it was his. And Law would never deny being a possessive entity. "What about you, oui?"

"Jace." A tender grin captured Roman's features as he thought of his child. "When the twins were just pups, I sang to them both. But as they got older...." The man's eyes flickered up to Zach's, knowing his mate understood his predicament. "Stein stopped enjoying those things. He started sneaking down into your room to see you. But Jace," Roman's smile was back, a loving warmth radiating from him as he spoke of his pup. "He never got tired of me. And even now, when he gets upset, he likes to let me hold him. I sing to him like I did when he was a baby. Sometimes he just needs to be reminded that he isn't an adult yet, you know? He comes to daddy...thank god...And im here."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:36 pm

"Same as you, I'd rather keep my mind." Dallas nodded. "I'm not a genius like you or anything." He teased lightly. "But I'd much rather still be able to remember everything and be at least as intelligent as I am now." He shrugged, denying the fact that the way Law said Eustass's name made his stomach twist. Of course he could not deny the man the right to want to remember his mate.

Zach was grinning so wide his cheeks nearly hurt. He adored hearing Roman talk about his babies more than almost anything.
"I'm glad you're still close with him." He nodded, squeezing his lover's hand. Even though Jace had never been fond of him, it was okay. He had Stein.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

36 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 36 Questions   36 Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

36 Questions
Page 1 of 1