Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Manipulative Baby Momma.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

My Manipulative Baby Momma. Empty
PostSubject: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Gabriel stepped inside, he had just got done talking to Trever about the chance's of having a baby, he had been to the doctor he had checked EVERYTHING.
Now just to get Calvin to agree.
He was sure he could do that, Gabriel McDaniels was pro at making people bend to whatever he wanted.
He could get anyone to do whatever he wanted, he was that good...
Manipulative..
And Oh,. So beautiful.
Calvin was more difficult than others to bend but he was sure he could do it though, he was positive of that.
The boy slipped off his converse, pulling Calvin's large black coat tighter around him.
That was one thing about Gabriel, he was ALWAYS wearing something that belonged to his lover. Usually his jacket, or his shirt, but even simply his socks would do, he just enjoyed it...
It showed who he was with, when he had been with Gabriel had had worn the large mans clothes too.
Always.
My Manipulative Baby Momma. Pizap_11
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Calvin was sitting in the living room, Steven, now almost sixteen sitting beside him. They were speaking about Steven's first date which had happened the night before.
"Did he touch anything below the belt?" Calvin asked gruffly.
"No dad."
"Good cause then-"
"You'd have to kick his ass, I know." Steven rolled his eyes, smiling and waving as he glanced his mother coming in.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Gabriel snickered at them, standing behind the couch and wrapping his arms around Calvin's neck from behind, purring like a kitten.
"Awww baby, he's sixteen, leave him alone."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:19 pm

"Exactly, he's only sixteen, lucky I don't put a chastity belt on him." Calvin nodded, moving his hands back to rest on Gabriel's hips.
Steven shook his head and exited the room.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Gabriel smiled sweetly.
"He is getting so big..."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:32 pm

He nodded.
"Yeah.... i miss when he was little ya know?" He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:33 pm

"Yeah..." Gabriel moved, sitting in Calvin's lap. "I talked to a doctor today."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:39 pm

"Oh yeah? Bout what?" He hummed, wrapping his arms around the boy.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:42 pm

"About me having a baby....He said I could.....He said if I take some pills the chanced of the baby having my disease was little to no....So..." Gabriel moved to look Calvin in the eyes, his large and begging. "Can we have a baby?"
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:46 pm

"Gabe..." Calvin frowned lightly. "Even if theres a little chance I..." It killed him knowing Gabriel would not come back one day. But a baby...?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:50 pm

"Please Calvin...Please....The doctor said even if the baby got it...it shouldnt be like mine...not like mine...and no one has it like me, I didnt get it any normal way, Trever did an experiment, this isnt like anyone normal having it...and...im going to die one day and your going to have to move on and when it happens...I want you to have something to remember me by.."
He was so scared of Calvin forgetting him...not of the man moving on and loving someone else more....
being forgotten...
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:01 pm

"GAbriel I... maybe. Let me think." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:03 pm

The boy nodded, leaning on his lover.
He wanted to have Calvin's baby....
So bad...
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Calvin stroked hiss hair softly, thinking this over.
He didn't know....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:13 pm

"Calvin....I want a baby before I die...I dont want to die without their being anything left of me here...If I have a baby...when im gone you will always remember me...I know....You can move on and love someone else, Im not worried about it but...I want you to have something of mine...to make you think of me even when im gone..." He whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:19 pm

"Gabriel... I'll never forget you. I love you so much... " He frowned
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:21 pm

"I know...But I was something too assure me of that...And I know a baby will, as much as you love Steven....think about having one of our own." Gabriel pleaded softly.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:26 pm

"But I don't want him to be sick... I don't want him to die and leave me one day too..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:28 pm

"Calvin I am telling you, its only ME. Trever was doing an experiment, even if it had HIV, if it dies once, when it comes back it will be healthy and no longer have it, im special baby..." The boy sighed softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:32 pm

"Wonderful." He sighed softly, shaking his head. His lover had to be the only one...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Gabriel smiled softly,
"I know right?"
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:36 pm

"I hate this...." He stroked Gabriel's hair. Sometimes he wished he had fallen for someone else but... he loved Gabriel so much...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:39 pm

And Gabriel know this, he was not stupid.
He understood.
But it hurt him all the same....
Sometimes...
Calvin regretted him.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:48 pm

He was just so afraid of losing him.... He'd loved Stephanie at one point, then he lost her. He didn't want to lose anyone else...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Gabriel sighed, stroking Calvin's cheek.
"Pretend it was easier....pretend I was healthy....Pretend their was no risk and that I will always be here....do you want me to have your baby?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Manipulative Baby Momma.   My Manipulative Baby Momma. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Manipulative Baby Momma.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next