Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear John

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Dear John  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:14 pm

"Okay you're really too damn good at this. You cannot be a virgin." Britt groaned softly, a hand coming down to slowly jerk his own erection in time with Bellamy's tongue. He allowed himself to enjoy it a moment longer before pulling away, not wanting to cum so soon. He turned to sit on Bellamy's lap once more, kissing the man deeply and enjoying the taste of himself lingering on his soldier's tongue. "I love you so much, soldier."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:54 pm

"Nah.  Like you said, I  guess you can't really do this wrong. "  Bellamy let out a breathless chuckle,  his strong hands coming to support Britt by finding each of the boys ass cheeks.  The soldier allowed himself an appreciative squeeze.  He was licking his lips after the kiss, his eyes the color of  a cloudless summer sky.  "I could listen to you say that all night,  gorgeous.   You loving me....it's my most precious treasure.   Whenever im sad, I can't even stay sad because I  know you love me and how could I ever be anything less than blessed when I have you."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:03 pm

"Well that's good because I'm sure I'll be saying it a lot tonight if you keep picking up on this shit so quickly." Britt spoke teasingly, his lips finding the man's jaw, trailing kisses down it. "But really, I love you so much, my man. And it's good if that keeps you happy. Just think of that while you're gone whenever you start to miss me too much."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:33 pm

"Oh don't you worry, Britt.  You are always the only thing on my mind.  You get me through the hardest things.  And now, i'll have tonight.  It'll just be another thing that keeps me stable until im able to take you back into my arms again."  Bellamy's hands glided sweetly across the boys back, his fingers caressing and affection with their touches. "Being able to do this with you...Its definitely the best thing ive ever done with my life."  He didnt know what he wanted to do next.  The soldier wanted everything all at once.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:15 am

"I hope I don't let you down." Britt purred softly, pressing one more kiss to the man's neck before leaning back. "You said you wanted me on my back first, soldier?" He was aroused just speaking the words aloud. "You think you're ready to do it? Or I can always go back to what I was doing earlier." He smirked softly at the thought of how Bellamy had needed to take a break. The man was so completely adorable and yet sexy at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:22 am

"We can always do more of that later."  The words were bold, but Bellamy seemed to be growing more and more comfortable with everything they did, every new way he was able to explore his boyfriends body.  "But right now Britt....I want to make love to you.  I am ready for this."  One of his hands, callused but oh so gentle, came to cup the redheads cheek, drawing him in for a passionate kiss. Bellamy's other hand was carefully curling around the boys torso, bracing Britt so that he could be laid flat of his back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:54 am

Britt was extremely glad to see the bold move from his boyfriend. He allowed himself to be laid down, hooking his arms around the man's neck. He pulled back from their kiss, just to attach his lips to Bellamy's neck, leaving several hickeys in his path.
"I want you to make love to me too, Bellamy." He murmured softly as his teeth found the man's earlobe then, his legs wrapping tight around the soldier's waist.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:43 am

Bellamy made no move to align himself,  wanting to allow Britt to take his time as needed.   Until then the soldier was content to feel the boys lips against his neck.  One of his hands rested above Britt's head, keeping him hovering over the boy while his other hand was able to caress its way across Britt's chest, coming to a stop at one of the boys erect nubs.  He rolled it teasingly between his fingers, trying desperately to distract himself from the painful ache in his member. His lips were at Britts jaw line then, nipping and kissing until they once more reached the boys mouth. "You lead the way, gorgeous boy."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:50 am

Britt did not need to be told twice. He spread his legs wide with ease, leaning up and helping Bellamy position himself correctly.
"Just do it whenever you're ready, my man. I'll be fine." He spoke with a wink as he reached a hand out to wrap around Bellamy's member, aligning it with his entrance before laying back to rest his head against the pillows.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:31 pm

Bellamy had to swallow down his excitement in order to breath, his head falling forward so that he could rest their foreheads together.  He wanted to be able to look into the boys eyes, fly into that Indian summer blue that he'd fallen so madly in love with. 
Slowly, carefully, Bellamy rolled his hips forward. He hadn't been prepared for the reality of it, the pleasure that consumed him as Britt's walls took him in, holding him completely and drawing a feverish gasp from the solider.
"O-Oh fuck." It was the first time he'd ever cursed in front of Britt, but he hadn't even realized he said it.  Bellamy was struggling to breath, his jaw clenched at the sheer intensity of the pleasure. It was a wonder how he didn't finish then and there, with the way Britt was clutching him.  "O-Oh man..."  His head dropped onto the boys shoulders, his muscles flexed tight as he fought to control himself. "T-This...There is nothing like this."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 5:44 pm

"Shiiit." Britt groaned lowly as he clutched tightly onto his lover's shoulder blades, dragging out the middle of the curse word as he allowed himself to fully feel Bellamy sliding inside of him. "Fuck, you feel so perfect." He had known he was missing this feeling, having sex, but he hadn't realized just how long it had been since he'd felt this pleasured. He couldn't help but clench his walls tighter around the intruding erection, wanting to watch the look on Bellamy's face. "I feel good, yeah?" He had relaxed then, back to his usual cocky self, smirking slyly at the man hovering over him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:57 pm

As Britt tightened, Bellamy almost lost himself completely, having to bite down on his bottom lip in order to keep his release. His entire body felt as though it were on fire, and all he could see was Britt's bright blue eyes and how supple and pink his lips were.
Fuck
His member gave a painful throb inside the boy, his stomach coiled so tightly that it nearly ached. 
"Y-You feel so good that I can hardly breathe."  The soldier gasped softly, his hands coming down to desperately grip at Britt's hips. He wanted to move, felt that if he didn't he might explode. "O-Oh Britt, you are so hot.  Oh man..."  He was rambling, his voice husky and low with pleasure.  He didn't know what to do with himself.  Britt was stealing his soul away.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:38 pm

"I love watching you like this, soldier." Britt groaned softly, simply running his hands down the man's back, feeling the muscles clenching under his fingertips. "You can move whenever you want, babe. But if you need to take a minute you can have as long as you need, alright?" He was smiling softly, finding that really he was just enjoying watching Bellamy's reactions to his first time.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:29 am

Bellamy could only let out a breathless laugh at the boys words, his head dropping down onto Britt's shoulder to hide the warmth radiating on his cheeks.  He knew that he must really be a sight, a soldier who had already spent two years in the service, pink faced and shuddering between Britt's lovely thighs.
He couldnt help himself though.  Britt simply had this affect on him.  Even if this was his first time, Bellamy didn't feel like anyone else would have reduced him to this.  It was his little fire haired lover.  His Beautiful Britt.
"I love you so much, do you know that gorgeous? I just don't think you understand how much I really love you."  His lips were on the boys neck as he finally withdrew, his hips rolling forward again slowly as though he were getting the feel of things.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:43 am

"Not as much as I love you, soldier." Britt purred softly, his words trailing off into a soft moan when Bellamy finally moved. "Oh man, you're gonna make me cum so early I embarrass myself, aren't you?" He whined lowly. He could already tell. He'd never had sex with someone he truly loved before. He'd never imagined how different it could be. His eyes were alight with love for the man hovering over him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 1:49 am

Bellamy couldn't help the snort of laughter that left him at Britt's words.  "Thats exactly what I was thinking about you."  The solider dipped his head down to capture the boys lips, his tongue affectionately moving out to caress against Britt's in a way that was so intimate it was rare for Bellamy. "When you tightened up on me at first...Oh man, I thought I had already finished and messed things up.  You just....I've never felt this good before."  His hands glided up the boys slides, fingers tender and warm. "Being this connected to you just does things to me."  He had set a slow pace, afraid that if he moved too quickly things would be over prematurely.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 2:17 am

"Well you'll have an excuse if you do it, it's your first. I'm normally good... apparently, you're just my weakness." Britt smirked at the man as he kissed him deeply, slowly rolling his hips upwards to meet Bellamy's thrusts. "God, I think we were literally made to fit together perfectly like this." He let out a soft moan to punctuate this statement, his nails digging into the soldier's shoulder blades. He didn't even realize he was drawing a bit of blood, already leaving angry red streaks down Bellamy's back.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 2:48 am

Bellamy could only let out a shaky groan of agreement, his stomach coiling tighter as Britt pressed up to meet him.  He had so much adrenaline pumping through him that the soldier didn't even feel Britt's nails digging into his back. All he was aware off was the boys sounds and how Britt felt around him.  "I know that we were made to fit together.  You are like half of my soul gorgeous.  I didn't know what life could be until I met you." Now that he had Britt,  Bellamy knew that he could never love another person.  This boy had taken all of him, every piece of his heart.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 8:19 am

"I know exactly what you mean, Bellamy." Britt murmured softly, his lips trailing kisses up and down the man's jawline. He never thought he'd be someone's soulmate but that was the only thing that could explain how he felt right now, how he felt every time Bellamy was around. "Soulmates." He smiled up at the man, capturing his lips deeply as he found himself bucking lightly, trying to speed up their pace.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:06 pm

Bellamy gasped sharply as Britt bucked up, forcing his member deeper, faster. It was nearly enough to have the solider finish then and there, but Bellamy was determined to drag this out.  He wouldn't be satisfied if he didn't make his lover release first.  He owed Britt this, for the blessing he had been. The least he could do was show the boy a good time. 
One of his hands found its way down to Britt's erection, his touch feather soft despite all the calluses worn into his palms. He moved with rhythm, stroking Britt quickly with every snap of his hips.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 10:36 pm

"You're really trying to make me look bad, aren't you soldier?" Britt whined lowly as he reacted to the man's hand on him. "I'm hoping you're close because I don't want to be the first to go." He was panting softly as his hips continued to move, trying to make Bellamy hit that perfect spot inside of him with each and every thrust. "And I'm already almost done for." It was probably the quickest sex he'd ever had but he wasn't too worried, knowing they had an entire night of fun ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:51 pm

Bellamy had been trying to keep the pace slower as to keep from losing himself, but then Britt was moving forward, angling and pushing him deeper.
The soldier couldn't help it then, he let out a soft groan of his lovers name, arms coming to embrace Britt completely, tenderly, as he released, his completion spurting warmly against the boys prostate. 
"I love you."  He said it over and over again, a soft mantra of affection against Britt's ear.  "I love you so much, my beautiful Britt."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Britt reached his climax soon after Bellamy, shuddering at the feeling of his soldier releasing inside of him.
"I love you too, Bellamy." He whispered, his lips falling against the man's jaw as he finished, letting himself relax. He was panting softly as he pulled the larger man to lay flat atop of his chest. He never wanted to let go. "How was that for a first time, my man? Hope I didn't let you down." He was smirking softly, fingers coming to stroke over a hickey he had left on the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Sandoval

Sitka Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:56 pm

"Most guys dont give much thought to their first time.  They are just ready for the sex.  But I guess im a big softy.  I imagined what it would be like.  But not ever before I met you.  Before you I just...I never thought about it because I was a dork and really socially awkward.  I put all my concentration into my career.  But when I met you....I started having these dreams, and even daytime fantasies."  Bellamy's arms curled tightly around Britt's waist, pressing the smaller redhead flush against him. His blue eyes were a reflection of tenderness and adoration as he stared up at the boy, his lips twisted into a dreamy smile. "But no matter how good they were, and believe me, they were always great."  He gave a breathless laugh, shifting slightly to brush a red curl away from Britt's face. "Nothing could have ever prepared me for how perfect you would make things. This...Having you....Not even my wildest fantasies could compare for the reality of it. I love you so much...I want this for the rest of my life."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:33 pm

"I'm not ready to go without this for five months." Britt sighed heavily as their eyes met. He pulled Bellamy in for a deep kiss, his hands roaming over the angry red streaks his nails had made on the soldier's back. "When you get back, you better be ready. Because I'm gonna ravish you... and by the end of the night, you're gonna be sick of me, my man." He smirked as he pecked the man's lips once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear John    Dear John  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear John
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next