Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eighteen.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 4:43 am

"I love you." The words were spoken softly as Jesse held Finn tight against his chest, his lips pressing against the outer shell of the smaller boy's ear.
They were lying outside in the grass, surrounded by other pack members who had decided to join them in the backyard, most of them swimming in the creek nearby. It was a beautiful day and Jesse probably would have gone outside anyways. But today, he had a reason for dragging Finn out here and refusing to let him go inside. Just five more minutes and the skywriter would be here. Jesse could hardly wait. He could feel the weight of the small box in his pocket, resting against his thigh.
Today, he was going to propose.
He'd been planning it for months and had been saving up for the ring for even longer. It was just a week ago that he'd finally had enough for the perfect ring. He'd spent more than he was willing to admit on it, knowing Finn would murder him for wasting so much money on a stupid ring. But he had to get the biggest ring he could find. A huge diamond rested in the center and the entire band was lined with smaller ones. It had cost him a fortune. But he knew it would be worth it when he got to see it sitting on his lover's finger.
He could hear the plane nearby and he realized it was time to get ready. He waited, watching as the small plane circled overhead and began to form the letters of his question.
"Hey." He nudged his tiny lover. "Wonder what that plane's doing." He attempted to speak nonchalantly although it was hopeless, he was too excited.
Nearly everyone in the pack was aware of Jesse's plan and many were now waiting as they saw the plane beginning to form the words: "Marry me, Finnick Holloway?"
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:13 am

Finn had merely grunted in response to Jesse's admission of love, more focused on drawing circles against the palm of the alpha's hand as though that alone would be enough to assure the man he too was loved.  He'd gotten better at saying it, but only ever in private.  He couldn't possibly let others know he actually had feelings. With all the eyes on them, Finn could bring himself to do no more than caress his lovers hand.  All day he'd been complaining about having to spend so much time outside, bitching every time the chance presented itself but it was really just for show.  Finn found that he enjoyed lounging against his lover in the warmth of the sun, even if he had to endure the company of the rest of their pack.
He'd only given a small glance to the sky at Jesse's mention, but he quickly jerked his head back towards the sky once he noted the strange writing.
And then he was reading it and-
"Jesse, no. What in the holy fuck is this? I mean-fuck-not no, but I dont-" The boy was fumbling over himself, still staring wide eyed and awe stuck up into the clouds. His first instinct was to say no, but was that truly his answer?
This wasn't Jeremy.  Jesse was able to handle him and all of his bullshit, Jesse would fight to keep him if it ever came down to it.
Maybe it was okay to say yes this time.
"If I fucking say yes is it going to make shit weird?"  Finn mumbled the question even though the answer would do nothing to effect his decision. He was hoping to keep up his harsh demeanor, but it was impossible in these moments. The way Jesse had planned this had even the tips if Finn's ears heating up.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:28 am

As Finn looked up to the sky and stammered out his response, Jesse had moved to get on one knee, grinning so widely his cheeks ached as he slipped the small box from his pocket, opening it and offering it out to his lover before speaking again.
"Only if you consider spending the rest of your life with me weird." He chuckled, all too aware of the eyes on them and the way his heart was pounding against his rib cage. He was trying to get a grip on Finn's scent, hoping to assure himself of the boy's emotions. But he was too flustered to even concentrate on that, to be sure that the boy would say yes. All he could do was hope. "I want to spend the rest of our lives together, Finnick. I don't want to go another day without you cursing me out. I've known that since we met, but I wanted to wait to make this perfect for you."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:27 am

"I ought to kick your fucking ass for this-"  The boy gestured to the sky, and then jerkily to all the eyes on them. "Now all these bastards know that I-I...."  There was a slight choking nose that slipped from Finn's lips, his eyes imitating the crashing waves of the ocean. He didn't know how to articulate the feeling that had lodged into his chest, constricting his heart.  "I fucking love you so much that i've become soft....I guess marrying you doesn't sound so damn bad." Until now, he'd been too flustered to truly look at Jesse, but he finally found himself glancing up and-
Oh fuck
The sight of the alpha, perched on one knee and offering out a gleaming diamond ring had Finn's breath catching in his throat. He'd never felt a rush like this, a love so intense and all consuming. Some part of him was disturbed by it, not ready to accept that he'd become so soft as to want marriage. But that was a tiny acid wash over him, completely washed away when he looked into Jesse's eyes.
"He's a fucking miracle,"  Finn thinks to himself as he reaches for the box, snatching away as though Jesse would take it back if he wasnt quick enough. "The most precious thing in all the universe." These were not things he was prepared to say aloud, only to himself as he plucked the ring from the box in order to examine it more closely. It was shockingly dazzling. The boy didn't even want to begin considering how much it may have cost.
More than he was worth, surely.
"Now fucking put it on me. Im going to marry your sorry ass."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:05 am

Jesse did not need to be told twice. He found his fingers nearly trembling with excitement as he took the ring, moving to place it onto Finn's finger. It looked just as beautiful as he thought it would.
He could not stop himself then from jerking forward, taking Finn into his arms and kissing him deeply. He was getting married. His tiny lover was going to be Finnick Luno. He could never remember being this happy in his entire life.

From the time the plane had started spelling, Cameron had been watching from his small corner of the yard where he rested alone with his feet dangling into the creek. He had nearly snorted when he heard Jesse proposing, saw the man getting on one knee. He knew it was petty and childish, but he was almost excited to see the man shut down. Never once did he actually consider his mother saying yes. He simply watched with a knowing smirk. He had watched his own father do the same thing. Not necessarily so extravagantly but he had watched the man on one knee, staring up at Finn with all the hope in the world in his eyes only to be shut down. Jesse deserved the same.
He had not been prepared for his mother to say yes.
He didn't believe it at first, his jaw actually going slack in his shock.
Jesse was going to be his stepfather.
He took the chance when the two were kissing to slip away behind the home, slumping down against the wall and sighing. He knew if his mother saw him he'd want to come over and talk to him. And if he talked to him, Cameron couldn't possibly manage to fake the smile that he needed to right now.
He knew he couldn't stay here either though. The pack of wolves could surely find him within seconds if Finn asked. So he slipped around front and got in his car, heading off to where he had been going lately when he needed a break. Rhett's home.
He found himself on the doorstep within moments, knocking on the door and merely hoping the man was home.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:09 pm

Rhett had been sprawled out along the living room couch when he first heard Cameron knocking.  The Scotsman had nearly elected to ignore it, knowing that Cove was safe in his room and completely worn after an eleven hour shift at work.  Normally, he would have decided moving to answer was not worth the rest he'd be sacrificing.
But then he thought of Cameron, remembered that the boy hand been coming to see him when times became hard at the Luno home.
That worry alone is what urged him off his ass, had him lumbering to the door even while sleep was still clouding his vision. 
"Ah'ma comin' fer ya laddie, give it ah rest." Rhett knew it was Cameron without having to check. , by now he'd learned the boys knock patterns.
Opening the door, Cameron was met with the site of a near naked Scotsman.  Rhett hadn't thought to grab any pants on his way to let the boy in, so he was still clad in nothing but his dark silk boxer shorts.  Looking into the Scotsman's eyes was like looking up into a canopy of green forest trees and watching the sunlight filter down through the branches.  His mouth though was set into a thin line with his concern.  He could tell something was wrong with the boy, Cameron was here for a reason.
Maybe he'd been a father for too long.  It'd made him considerably soft and more observant than he cared to admit.  Still though, Rhett greeted the boy with a tired grunt. 
"An what brings you 'ere lad? Can ah do somethin' fer ya?" He had already moved aside to allow Cameron inside, now searching about the room for his discarded sweatpants after he'd realized how ridiculously bare he was infront of the boy.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:59 pm

"Just needed somewhere to go." Cameron informed softly as he slipped past the man, making his way to the couch where he slumped over. There was a silence as he sat there for a few minutes before he spoke again. "Mom's getting married. To that fucking ass." He grunted finally. "It just... makes it real." There would be no happily ever after for his family. He should have been old enough to realize that a long time ago but somehow he had still hoped. But now, that was over. His mother had said yes to Jesse, something he'd never done to Jeremy. "He said yes to the proposal." Everyone had witnessed Jeremy's dark days each time Finn would turn him down. Cameron didn't even want to see what he'd be like now when he found out.
Cameron moved to tug his knees to his chest, sitting there and mulling over everything.
He wanted his father, truly. But he hadn't seen the man in months. He avoided it whenever possible, unable to stop thinking about Kendrick's hands on him. He had pretended it was fine, said that he understood his father needed Kendrick.
He'd pretended a lot of things since his parent's separation. And he was realizing now that it had gotten him nothing but misery and loneliness.
If he couldn't have his dad, he of course wanted his mother. His mother was his first choice, really. But he couldn't go cry to Finn about this. He had to be happy for the man. Finn was truly happy for the first time in his life. Cameron had to let him go.
So Rhett was all he had left.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:14 pm

"No kiddin?"  Rhett was astonished to say the least.  He knew very well how Finn had felt about marriage, the man had made it clear each time it was mentioned and especially after Jeremy proposed.  He'd sworn he'd never become someone's house pet.
Rhett almost wanted to laugh at the bitter irony.  Finn would marry, he'd simply never marry Jeremy.
And now Cameron was the one who was paying for that.
"Well, ah would tell ya congratulations but not even ah'm that much of an ass. So instead ah'll offer ya mah guest bedroom whenever ya need it.  Free of charge." The Scotsman gave a teasing wink as he took a seat beside Cameron, even reaching to wind a comforting arm around the boys shoulders much like he would do for Cove. 
"Ah'm not usually tha type fer looking on the bright side laddie, but ah think you should try. So what, yar momma is gettin' married and yar dads got Kendrick. You got me, eh? An ah can assure you lad that ah'm better than anything ya ever coulda asked fer."  It was meant as a joke, something to lighten the mood and hopefully put a smile on the boy face. Rhett didn't realize how suggestive it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 12:22 am

Cameron gave the man a soft smile, appreciating the Scotsman's attempt to cheer him up. He knew it wasn't one of Rhett's strongest abilities.
But still, it couldn't work completely right now. It had always been him and his mother against the world. He knew if he asked, Finn would drop Jesse in a heartbeat. But then he'd be miserable and no matter how much Cameron might want his old life back, his mother deserved to be happy. So it seemed like he was on his own for now. Finn had Jesse. Jeremy had Kendrick. Even Parker had grown up, settled down, found his mate. Cameron wished it was that easy for him. Where the hell was his werewolf to come sweep him off his feet and declare him their mate? He was just realizing that he always seemed to be someone's second choice. Kendrick had really wanted Jeremy, Sawyer had really wanted Britt, Sitka had really wanted Shiloh. His mother had always been the only one to truly love him more than anything else. He was sure the man still did. But he was sick of being second best for everyone. He couldn't rely on that anymore. He was going to change everything that made him so easy to leave. He was going to make himself someone worth wanting.
"You're right. I do have you." He nodded more firmly this time, soft smile playing on his lips. "Screw everything else." It was then that he smiled, concocting a plan in his head already. He was going to be a completely different person. He was done being a pushover. He was going to show Jesse just what he thought of being his new stepson.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:50 am

"Ach, ah'm not the best at this cheerin' up deal laddie, but ah'm doin' mah best 'ere."  The Scotsman was obviously uncomfortable to know that the boy was hurting so deeply and yet he was helpless to actually do anything about it.  Rhett wasn't used to sitting by while someone he cared for was in pain, but the man had absolutely no idea of what he could do to help.  If anything it was frustrating him.  "If ya want ta talk though ah'm good fer listenin'.  An ah know yar background already so ya don' have ta explain anything to meh."  He just wanted Cameron to know that he wasn't alone in the world, even if it felt that way at times.  "Or, if ya don' want ta talk about it ah can offer ya a beer an we can piss some time away together."  Anything to get the boy feeling better. To see him hurting had Rhett's heart constricting uncomfortably in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:09 am

"That last option sounds pretty good right about now." Cameron smirked as he nodded his head. "I'll take you up on that beer. And you wouldn't happen to have any cigarettes around here, huh?" He questioned then as he leaned over to rest his head on the man's shoulder. He'd only ever had one cigarette in his life and it hadn't been a very pleasant experience. But it was also a perfect way to start this new him, a perfect way to piss off his mother and stepdad. Finn had always gotten on Jeremy's case about smoking so much. "I wouldn't mind a smoke either."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:47 am

The Scotsman immediately drew his upper lip into a disgusted scowl, hazel eyes darkening with disappointment. He'd never pegged Cameron as someone foolish enough to pick up a smoking habit. "Ah don' keep cancer sticks in mah home. Won't risk Cove picking one up and ah'd damn well rather you didn't either. Those bastards'll end ya laddie." Rhett still rose to make his way into the kitchen though, returning with a chilled six pack as promised. "How long 'ave ya been ah smoker Cam?" With as much time as they'd spent together lately, Rhett didn't understand how he hadnt noticed it. With both parents occupied, it seemed he was the only one left to watch out for the boy.
And he was doing a lousy job.
He handed Cameron a beer.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 4:57 pm

"Not long, really. I was hoping to start right about now." Cameron gave a sheepish smile. He found he was almost embarrassed of the way the man frowned at him, as if he had expected better and Cameron let him down. "I just figured dad did it so hey, how bad could it be?" He reached out and took the beer, cracking it open and taking a long swig, eager for something to help him out with forgetting the events of the day. "But you're right, I guess. I was just trying to think of a way to distract myself. The beer works though."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:56 pm

"Yar daddeh also swallows swords fer a livin' laddie. Don' get meh wrong, ah like Jeremeh. Ah jus don' rightly believe that he's tha one ya should be learnin' from." Rhett was lying through his teeth in an attempt to soften his new found hatred of Jeremy. He knew what it was to lose a relationship, but he'd never be so desperate as to steal his sons boyfriend away. That was despicable and it made the hair in the back of the Scotsman's neck rise in his disgust. And Finn wasn't much better. The least he could do was consider Cameron's feelings before making such a big commitment. From the sound of it, the man had given little thought to anything other than himself when accepting that proposal. He was a mother, dammit! It was his job to know how this would affect Cameron.
They both had their heads up their asses. He would have to take care of the boy himself.
And strangely, Rhett didn't mind that as much as he thought he might.
"Ah'm sure ya can find something around here to distract yarself lad. Ah'm more interestin' than you'd think."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:09 pm

"I always wanted to learn the sword thing too." Cameron admitted. Of course now he'd never step foot in that freakshow again. "But yeah, maybe dad wasn't the best role model for staying safe. So if you're so interesting, go ahead and entertain me then." He smirked lightly as he drank, nudging the man with his free hand. "We should go out and do something." If he stuck around here he knew his mother would come over eventually. Rhett's was typically where he was if he wasn't home.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:15 pm

"Good lord lad, it's good ah got yar attention before ya started pullin' stunts like that. Mah heart couldn't take it." The Scotsman let out a heavy sigh of relief, only realizing then how truly attached to Cameron he'd become. He was almost thinking of the boy as his own. The cute blonde curls and cream pale skin, it was innocently adorable. In reality Cameron was a naive kid who needed his protection and Rhett was determined to fulfill that duty. Even if it meant giving up his free time in order to take the boy out.
"Tell meh little lass, what would you 'ave us go and do eh?" The man had already finished two beers and was reaching now for a third. He hadnt planned on doing anything other than laying on his ass and sleeping until his next shift but Cameron was worth the change.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 8:23 pm

Cameron paused to think for a moment as he grabbed his second beer, taking a drink before speaking.
"You should come with me down to that tattoo shop." Cameron had been there a few times since Xavier had known Kendrick and did the majority of the man's tattoos. Cameron himself only had one tattoo, a skull on his finger for Kendrick. He wouldn't mind getting that covered up as well as the scar he had from Sawyer. "I've been wanting to get something for a while now. What do you say, big guy?"
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:51 pm

"Ah say that if it'll keep yar wee heart happy then ah havent any choice but ta humor ya lad."  Rhett was already glancing around the room for any clean clothes he might have laying around.  It had been a while since he'd gotten a chance to do laundry or really anything else around the house that needed to be done.  When he wasnt working, he was sleeping on the couch in the living room.  Even though they'd moved houses since his and Kyndal's split, the Scotsman simply couldnt bare sleeping alone in his bedroom, on that damned mattress that only did more to remind him of how lonely he was.  He missed his lover, and he wasn't ready to accept that loss. 
So instead he ignored it completely and stuck to the couch.
"Come on lass, ya better get yarself ready if ya really want ta go."  By now he'd locate some decent clothing and was moving into the bathroom in order to change.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:01 pm

"I'm all ready to go. Just waiting on you to get dressed." Cameron nodded as he moved along after Rhett, picking up the dirty clothes as he went. If it was anyone else he might have scolded them for not doing laundry. But he knew Rhett's situation, knew how hard the man was working and was simply exhausted the rest of the time. So instead he just gathered up all of the clothing and went off to start a load of laundry before moving back to the bathroom doorway, gazing in at the man and waiting for him. "I put some clothes in the washing machine so you'll have something to wear next time."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:03 am

"Ya did?" Rhett was in the middle of sliding his shirt on when the boy appeared. Despite his current slump and everything he'd recently lost, the man had managed to retain his solid figure. He was stronger than Kendrick could ever hope to be, and his skin was a warmer color, without the constant clutter of tattoos. He wasnt bare though, along with the dark hair curling at his chest and the trail it lead down his abdomen, he did have a few pieces etched of art etched into his skin. High on his right shoulder was Cove's name and birthday coupled with the dark image of the boys footprints. Rhett had gotten this not long after his son had been born. The other was Kyndal's name, running horizontally across his side, just under his arm. It was in the boys handwriting, taken from a letter Kyndal had written him not long after they married. So far his heart wouldn't bare the thought of having it covered, both maybe with Cameron by his side he could manage.
"Ya didn't 'ave ta do that love." The Scotsman spoke sheepishly, obviously embarrassed as he realized the state of his home. Cameron had come here to escape, not clean his mess.
That was probably one reason Kyndal finally left him. The boy had tired of cleaning up after him. He'd never been the most considerate lover, a fact he now found himself regretting.
"Ah woulda gotten around to it. Ah thank ya though. " Rhett finished dressing before leading Cameron back out to the living room in order to retrieve his keys. "Alright laddie, ah guess ets show time." The man alerted Cove that they would be gone before finally making his way out to his truck.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 2:13 am

"It wasn't a problem." Cameron reassured. The last thing he'd wanted was to make the man embarrassed of the state of his home. He had just wanted to help, knowing how hard of a time Rhett was having lately. "Really, I like helping out around here." He smiled lightly at the man as he followed him out to the car. He was grateful that Rhett was finally dressed. He had found himself staring just a bit too long at one point. He couldn't help himself, really. Anyone could tell you Rhett was gorgeous.
When Cameron had been younger and Finn or Jeremy would take him over to Trever's home, he had always run away from the man's larger brother because he intimidated him with his loud voice and aggressive nature. Even then though, Cameron had thought he was handsome. The red tint of his cheeks when he ran off had made that fairly obvious to everyone. Luckily he'd grown out of that. Well at least he thought he had. But at least he had matured enough that he didn't run away like he used to. He didn't know what he'd do if that were the case. Rhett was what he leaned on now.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:21 am

"Soh tell me Laddie, what kinda ink job are ya thinkin' about, eh?"  He had noticed the bright color that crept up Cameron's neck, but he said nothing of it.  By now he was used to it, passed it off as some nervous habit.  The boy was going to get a tattoo after all.  "Ah 'aven't felt comfortable getting one of mine covered, soh ah've me puttin' et off.  But since ah' ave' you 'ere for support, ah reckon it might be time fer me ta get et done." He himself had no idea what he might have printed over it, but anything was better than that constant reminder of Kyndal.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:49 am

"Well I've got this damn hand tattoo I should have gotten covered years ago." He extended his right hand over to the man where the skull tattoo sat on his middle finger. "It was for Kendrick. So I guess we can both get rid of shit today." He gave the man a bittersweet smirk. Sure, it wasn't fun that they had to get these things covered at all, but at least they had each other going through the same predicament. "I have no clue what to get though. You have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 6:05 am

"Ah think that ya should get somethin' fer yarself- Don't you draw?"  The question was sudden, spoken as soon as it had entered the mans mind.  "Ah could 'ave ya draw somethin' fer me. Hows thah sound to ya?" He himself would appreciate it.  Cameron was adorable in every way, and Rhett loved him.  How could he not?  He'd helped raise the boy.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 6:25 am

"I'd love to draw you something." Cameron grinned. He always felt honored when people let him draw something that they planned to have on their body permanently. "Just give me an idea and I've got you covered. I'll probably end up drawing something for myself too." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eighteen.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighteen.    Eighteen.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Eighteen.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Cameron/Rhett-
Jump to: