Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Six Feet Under The Stars

Go down 
+2
Wade Vincent
Jude McDaniels
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:29 am

Dayton took a deep breath, reaching out and taking the boys hand, kissing the back of it softly.
"Sean McDaniels..." He just grinned at him, he had a long speech written but he had know he wouldnt use it, he was simply going to speak from his heart. "I remember the first time I saw you...you were beautiful to me, you always have been, I remember that first night seeing you I wanted to go talk to you but Aaron threw a fit because you were sick. I never understood, you were so beautiful but so sick looking, I didn't get why you were like that...and that first night with you...I admit I had wanted that for so long, some nights I laid in bed just thinking about it and the night I finally got you...Sean everything felt better....I have always had my own issues, I have been a whore, I wanted something to take my mind off of my home life, I wanted love from all these different people because the only person at home who cared for me was Wayne, that night with you I felt..like it was all nothing if I could just get you to want me again, and again...and I started thinking about you all the time, all day, when I was with anyone else you were on my mind. And I started not wanting them, I wanted you...your so...special to me, you were a virgin...you were all mine, and your so sweet and gorgeous...I told myself if I could just get you to pay attention to me I would make you love me, I always thought before hand I couldnt talk to you because you were way to good for a guy like me...so above me yet you wanted me and it just...now we are here and your..." He reached out, gently stroking the boys plump belly. "Your having my child, and I cannot wait...I vow...that I will never have another person in my bed. There will never be any thoughts of anyone else to fill my head. I vow you will always be beautiful in my eyes, I vow ill love you until you get tired of me, I vow to always protect you and put you first, and try to keep you away from anything that might cause you any pain. I vow that ill spend the rest of my life, trying to make you as happy as you can possibly be...You will never have a day when you can say I dont love you...I vow Sean...that you are my one and only soulmate...and ill love you forever..." He was so in love...it was sweet...true....
Dayton Nielsen had truly fallen hard.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:38 am

Sean's eyes were a bit teary by the time Dayton finished. He wasn't one to cry a lot but these were tears of joy. He was getting married.... his life was falling together oh so perfectly. Dayton, a baby...
Only thing missing was Sage of course but even that didn't bother him today. So perfect....
He couldn't help himself as he threw his arms around dayton's neck, hugging him tight before letting go.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:40 am

Dayton beamed at him, waiting for the preacher to give him the okay to kiss his lover.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:57 am

They exchanged I do's before the preacher said:
"YOu may now kiss the groom."
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:58 am

And within seconds Dayton had Sean in his arms, passionately kissing him, not ever wanting that moment to end.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:13 am

Sean's hands entangled in Dayton's hair as he kissed back sweetly, lovingly..
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:14 am

Every clapped for the newlyweds, Quincy even smiling and clapping for his baby boy.
Dayton murmured softly.
"I love you...Sean Nielsen."
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:23 am

"I love you too..." Sean whispered. He was Sean fucking Nielsen..
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:25 am

Dayton scooped the boy up in his arms, leading everyone out for the reception.
"Oh fuck your my husband."
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:32 am

"I fucking am. This is amazing." Sean grinned.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:34 am

"So amazing...." He loved this so much...
"Dance with me?"
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:06 am

"Of course." Sean smiled, wrapping his arms around teh boy's neck.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:48 am

Dayton moved them out on the dance floor, letting a song began to play as they had their wedding dance.
"Oh this is real...Your my husband...thats fucking amazing."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:12 am

"It relaly is..." He smiled lightlly, rubbing Dayton's back as he leaned into him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:16 am

Dayton spun Sean lightly, glancing around the room.
"So. I cured your bulimia?"
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:29 pm

"Yeah... you did I think." He nodded, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:36 pm

"So went you get a big belly with my baby...im going to still be able to make you feel beautiful because you will be...with my baby inside you..." It meant so much to him
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:47 pm

His stomach was getting a bit big. Not too large though.
"Yeah... you always make me feel beautiful." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:48 pm

"Hey, im excited for you to get all round...Your having my baby...I cant wait.." He murmured softly, stroking Seans cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:09 pm

"I'm nervous... but excited." He grinned at his husbamd.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:35 pm

"Same here...Oh God this is going to be so fucking amazing, Sean your having my baby! Your my husband!" Dayton spun the boy in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Sean laugehd happily, hugging him tight.
"I know... this is so fucking perfect."
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Dayton cooed to hims softly, kissing his temple softly as other couples began danced, Wade slowly making his way over to Jude, a deep blush on his features.
"Hey....Would you like to dance?" He offered his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:15 pm

"Um..." He didn't want to be rude. "Sure..." He nodded lightly, stepping out onto the dance floor with Wade.
Back to top Go down
Wade Vincent

Wade Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Wade gave a bright smile, wrapping his arms around Jude lightly and slowly swaying to the music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six Feet Under The Stars   Six Feet Under The Stars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Six Feet Under The Stars
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next