Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheap Thrills

Go down 
+2
Boyd Odair
Oleander Taylor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Cheap Thrills - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 1:21 am

Jett couldn't help but smile at the sincere words and how innocently they were spoken. People this sweet and genuine didn't come along often. Boyd was rare. Jett wanted to cherish him.
"Hey, don't you worry. I'm not the type to say it back just to make you feel good." The words were true, even though Jett would do nearly anything just to spare Boyd's feelings most of the time. "It's why I stopped before I said it. I thought it was too soon but then I thought about it." His hands moved to cradle Boyd's face as he spoke. "And I realized that I feel it too, I've been feeling it. I wasn't saying anything because I thought it was too soon but fuck that. I wanted to let you know. I thought I'd been in love before but I'm doubting everything I've ever felt before because it's never been like this. This... what we have, this is love. I don't want to not acknowledge it just because people might think we're rushing into things. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 6:44 am

Jett cradles his cheek and Boyd leans into the touch.  He's lost in the blue of Jett's eyes, drowning in their depths. Still, he hangs on every word.  "You love me?" It starts as a hoarse whisper, growing louder in excitement with each repeat.  "You love me.  You love me.  You love me."  He was showering Jett in kisses, lips falling on warm skin between every sentence.  Eventually he reached the boys mouth, but the kisses never stopped.  He kissed Jett until his lips were on fire, lungs felt paper thin, and still Boyd kept kissing him. He held Jett tight in both arms, and kissed him.  A hand found its way to the boys neck, fingers curl at Jett's nape, and again Boyd kisses him. It's all he can do to express the emotion he feels. Words aren't enough. They could never be enough to explain this heat, this life altering love that settles in Boyd's bones.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 7:57 am

Jett's entire body is on fire when Boyd kisses him. Skin burns wherever Boyd's lips land. It spreads from there until his entire body is aflame. And still, all he can do is kiss back. He is grateful for his new superhuman lungs. When even they begin to ache, he wonders how the hell Boyd isn't coming up for air. But he doesn't complain, only kisses harder. He doesn't realize his claws are out until he feels them digging into Boyd's scalp, his wolf attempting to hold on for dear life. He never wants Boyd to stop kissing him like this. Jett has gotten the hang of control rather quickly. He's still learning, though, and this proves it. He can't keep his wolf inside while feeling this kind of passion. But still, he can't bring himself to care.
He removes his hands from Boyd's hair, deciding to move them somewhere less sensitive. Slender fingers slip under the hem of Boyd's shirt and crawl up the boy's abdomen until warm hands are caressing down his sides, claws gently scraping the skin. Jett doesn't speak, only keeps kissing Boyd until his entire body burns. But his hands make it clear he wants to do so much more. He is aching to show Boyd just how much he loves him.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 12:36 pm

Boyd gasps against Jett's lips as he feels the boys hands on his sides.  Claws scrape sensitive skin, sending electricity down Boyd's spine and causing the boy's fingers to curl, clinging tight and desperate into the fabric of Jett's shirt. The boy moves his hand back up, buries it in silky soft hair.  Gently, tenderly, Boyd tugs until Jett's head tilts back, exposing his mouth at a better angle.  He kisses Jett until his lungs burn, lips swelling. For once in his life, he isn't nervous.  Instead he is needy, craving more and more.  He would never be able to get enough of Jett.
Boyd found himself grabbing onto the boys hips.  Jett was making no motions to leave, but the action was instinctive, because now he'd finally laid his hands on the person he wanted most, the only person he had ever wanted with such desperation. He isn't going to let go.
"Love you...So much...I love you..." The boy spoke in broken sentences, tangling their arms and legs together as he gathered Jett as close as he could. Boyd never for one moment stops kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm

A noise slips past Jett's lips that is almost a whine but not quite, careful not to dig his claws in too much as he pulls the boy closer.
"I love you so much." He murmurs, only pulling back to kiss his way down Boyd's neck instead. He never wants Boyd to stop kissing him, never wants this moment to stop. "So much." He repeats, leaving hickeys in his path as he kisses his way from his jaw all the way down to his shoulder. Finally, he pulls back completely, locking eyes with his boyfriend. "Let me show you how much." His voice is gentle. "Can I show you?" One of his hands moves to the waistband of Boyd's jeans, making it clear what his intentions are. He waits before going any further, though. He knows Boyd is a virgin, knows no one has gone this far with him before. And as much as he wants it, he also doesn't want to push Boyd further than he is ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 4:33 pm

Jett kisses him, leaves hickies in his wake, and Boyd aches at the contact. Everything was on fire, and all he could do was clutch at Jett with fumbling fingers, attach his lips to any bare skin he could reach. The boy startles as he feels hands at his waistband. It's a shock, being touched in unfamiliar territory, but Boyd likes it.  Jett's skin is warm.  Boyd would never trust anyone to touch him like he trusted Jett. He knows without a single doubt that Jett wont hurt him, wont do anything he isnt comfortable with. Boyd looks Jett in the eyes, and doesn't hesitate.
"Show me. I-I want it. I...I want you." The boy swallows nervously, reaches down to cover Jett's hand with his own. "I've never wanted anything like I want you. I've never done this because I...I wanted to wait for the right person and that's....That's you. I've never wanted this with anyone but you. You're uh...You're my dream come true, Jett. "
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Jett wants to speak, wants to tell Boyd what it means to him to hear him say that. But instead, all of the emotion just bubbles up inside of him until all he can do is kiss the boy again.
"We don't have to do this." He assures as he takes Boyd's face in his hands. "We don't have to go all the way. And if we do... if we start you can always tell me to stop. It's never to late to change your mind, okay?" It's normally the dominant person who gives this speech, who reassures their lover and promises to be gentle but Jett can't help himself. In a way, he is the dominant one, even if he'll be on bottom. He likes to maintain control in everything he does. "I just want to touch you, I can't help myself." He grins sheepishly and the almost shy expression looks strange on him. He's not used to all these new emotions Boyd brings out in him.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 7:03 pm

"I-Isn't that supposed to be my line?" Jett was making him so flustered he couldn't think straight, could barely form words with the boy looking at him like that, talking about wanting to touch him. "I promise i'll tell you if I change my mind, b-but I don't see that happening. I've uh...I've dreamt about this for so long. I'm a virgin but I-I think about you so much...I want to touch you, too." The boy is red from the tips of his ears all the way down to his navel. He is slightly embarrassed at having admitted he thinks about Jett in such an intimate way, but he doesn't regret it. Jett deserves to know that he has no hesitation going into this. He's wanted this for so long, but simply had no idea what to do in order to initiate it.
Jett grins, sheepish, and Boyd's stomach flutters at the sight. The boy is so beautiful, sometimes he makes it hard to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 8:27 pm

Jett smirks slyly, swears he's done so much of it today that his cheeks ache. But how is he not supposed to grin when his innocent boyfriend is admitting that he's thought about them being intimate before, that he wants to touch him?
"You've thought about me before?" He tugs his lower lip in between his teeth, gently nudging Boyd backwards as his hands make their way back to his pants zipper. "What did you think about me doing? Was it something like this?" He crawls up to nibble at Boyd's ear as he purrs lowly, his hand moving to stroke the bulge forming in the boy's jeans. "Whatever you want me to do, however you want to touch me, all you have to do is tell me."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 9:46 am

Jett touches him, his hand warm and firm against Boyd's groin.  It's the first time he's been touched in somewhere so intimate by anyone other than himself. This isn't just anyone though, this is Jett.  This is the beautiful boy who'd walked right out of his dreams and taken over his life. He wanted to give Jett everything, all of himself.  He wanted Jett, too.  All of him, forever and ever.
The boy is suddenly near his face, fangs grazing against his ear in a way that sends electricity bolting down his spine. Boyd can do nothing but stutter like a broken record.  
"I-I-I want, uh, I....I...You make it hard to breathe.  I-I...."  He can't bring himself to talk about the dirty things he imagined Jett doing to him, imagined himself doing to Jett.  His hands drift to the boys hips, fingers trembling as they moved to stroke their way across Jett's sides.
"I uh, I-I like how you're touching me now.  I...I want to take your clothes off.  I-I want to see you.  You're so beautiful, I-I want to just...I want a second to just admire you." Boyd is tugging on the beta's shirt now, whisky-warm eyes wide and blown with adoration.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 10:56 am

Jett presses a gentle kiss to his boyfriend's lips before he slowly crawls back so he can slip off of the bed entirely, standing in front of it instead.
"I can do that." He assures, tiny smile playing on his lips. His hands move to the hem of his shirt, wrapping around the fabric so he can slowly slide it upwards until it's off completely, like he's opening a present. In a way, he is. He's sure Boyd will enjoy it.
When it's off, he drops it to the floor, not concerned about where it lands. He'll have time to find it later. Slender fingers move to his jeans, making quick work of the button and zipper. The brunette makes a show of it, spinning around and teasing several times before actually sliding the fabric down his legs. He's wearing a pair of briefs, his favorite. They're black with bright red lips printed across them and he's aware they make his ass look amazing. He'd worn them just in case anything were to happen but he never thought he'd really get so lucky and be able to show them off.
Jett is smiling as he steps closer to the edge of the bed, reaching out to take Boyd's hand and placing it on his lower abdomen.
"Do you want to do the honors?"
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 7:21 pm

Boyd aches at the loss of warmth, but only has seconds to lament before he realizes what Jett is doing. The boys shirt comes off, drops to the floor, and suddenly Boyd can't breathe. He's never seen anything so beautiful as Jett, chest bare and eyes bright. Boyd actually had to pinch himself to be sure this was real, mouth hanging open as Jett starts on his jeans. The boy spins around, teasing, and Boyd is absolutely captivated by him. He raises a hand, as though he wants to touch, but then the jeans are coming off and Boyd's hand is left trembling in midair. Jesus, Jett is breathtaking. Boyd could simply admire him for hours, memorize every little detail. He longed to tell the boy just how beautiful he was, but there aren't words for it. Boyd opens his mouth, and cringes at what comes out.
"I-I-I like your uh, your briefs." It was lame, he knew. Boyd wasn't eloquent around Jett on his best days, the boy was always stuttering and shy. Tonight it was ridiculous. He could hardly form words, too focused on how perfectly the cute kiss print briefs fit against Jett's gorgeously rounded ass. The beta takes his hands, and Boyd gasps, sharp and breathless as his palms press against skin. Jett is warm beneath his fingers. For a moment Boyd can only stare, enchanted as trembling fingertips caress their way from Jett's abdomen to his hips.
"Thank you. F-For letting me do this. I-I...This is something i've dreamed of. This is...I-It's an honor." Boyds fingers find the waistband of Jett's briefs, clutching at the fabric almost desperately as he slowly tugs them down, inch by inch, completely mesmerized as more and more of Jett's bare skin is revealed to him.
The boys erection is finally freed, and Boyd drops the briefs completely as though shocked by the sight of it. He inhales, sharp, eyes alight with wonder. He was sure that even if he lived to be a hundred, he'd never see anything so beautiful as this.
"O-Oh...Y-You...My dreams are n-nothing compared to you." They could have never done Jett justice. He is an artwork you have to see in order to believe.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 2:25 am

"I'm glad to hear that." Jett's voice is gentle as he sits back down on the edge of the bed, his hand coming to caress Boyd's cheek and pull him in for another kiss.
Jett has always been confident. He never truly worried about being unattractive. But whenever you let yourself be vulnerable to someone like this, there was always that slight anxiety about not living up to expectations. Thankfully, Boyd didn't let him worry for a second. The boy never stopped staring at him like he was a goddess, never stopped showering him with compliments.
"I want to see you now." He tugs his lower lip in between his teeth as his fingers wrap around the fabric of Boyd's shirt, slowly lifting upwards until he can pull it away completely. "I've dreamed about you too, you know." Cobalt blue eyes drift upwards to meet Boyd's gaze. "I've dreamed about this a lot, ever since we kissed on our first date. I wanted to touch you from the beginning. I don't know if you know this but you're... Boyd, you're a fucking dream." He sighs as he drops Boyd's shirt onto the floor, resting a hand on the boy's pectorals and slowly trailing down from there, taking his time to feel the muscles tense beneath his fingertips. "And you don't act like you know how gorgeous you are. You're still so sweet and humble... you're perfect. I'm the luckiest boy in the damn world right now." He leans in, picking up where he had left off on the trail of kisses he started earlier. He starts at Boyd's collarbone, marking his path all the way down to the trail of hair that disappears into his jeans. Then he pulls away, lies back on the mattress and makes sure Boyd can see just how much more prominent his erection is after being intimate with him. "Take the rest off for me."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 4:06 pm

Boyd shivered as his chest was exposed to open air, but it had more to do with the way Jett was looking at him rather than being sensitive to the cold. He had never found himself particularly handsome.  He was smaller than Nikita, lanky and not quite as solid.  His big brother was a lot to live up to.  Boyd always found himself lacking in the Russian's shadow.  Jett made him feel beautiful though, in a way that left no room for Boyd to worry the boy was unsatisfied with him. There was no doubt.  Jett was looking at him.  Boyd has never felt so loved as he does with Jett gazing at him like this, like he's the most important thing in the entire universe.
Boyd can only hope he makes Jett feel the same.
The boy calls him a dream, as if he doesn't know that he is the real miracle here.
Jett says he's the luckiest, but Boyd know it isn't true.  He's the one man in the world right now with the honor of being the luckiest.  Jett makes it so.
Boyd opens his mouth, but emotion swells in his throat, blocks off any sound he might have made.
And Jett's kissing him now, anyways. It's a struggle to even breathe with the boys lips on him. For a moment they disappear, and Boyd's mouth falls open as if to try again but words die on his tongue as he catches sight of Jett's length, standing taller now after their kisses. Warmth surges through him, pools in his belly, and Boyd can't seem to tear his gaze away. His hands wander to his belt, distracted. He fumbles, but still won't spare a glance down to make it easier. Boyd refuses to miss a moment of this. He stands on trembling knees, belt dropping carelessly onto the floor. His pants are soon to follow, gathering at his ankles before he kicks them away completely. The boy is left standing in nothing but his boxers, dark blue and printed with stingrays. They were his favorite. He was proud to show them off.
Boyd is still staring as he reaches for his waistband. Shaking fingers curl in the fabric, but he doesn't make to pull them down. Boyd finds he is suddenly nervous, heart fluttering against his ribcage. This will be the first time anyone sees him bare. He is grateful it's going to be Jett. It could only ever be Jett.
"W-Would uh, would you like to do the honors?" Boyd echoed the beta's words from moments before, taking a step closer so Jett could reach.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 5:01 pm

Jett can't tear his eyes away from Boyd as he undresses. He would be content in this moment forever, admiring his boyfriend's body and watching him strip down to his boxers. It's a wonderful sight.
However, he's still happy to oblige when the man lets him remove the final article of clothing.
"I'd love to." A tiny smile spreads across his face as he crawls forward and slips his fingers into the waistband of Boyd's boxers. He pauses for longer than necessary, wanting to savor this moment. He will never get this again, the experience of seeing Boyd bare for the first time. He has to enjoy it while it lasts and appreciate it for the gift that it is. Finally though, he tugs lightly, watching the fabric slowly slide down Boyd's hips. His forming erection is freed and Jett bites his lower lip to keep from being a bit too vocal about how much he enjoys the sight.
"Wow." He breathes out finally as he lets the boxers drop to the floor. "You're even better than I imagined too. I never could have dreamed this up." He stands and winds his arms around Boyd, their bodies pressed close as he captures another kiss. They're both completely bare now, vulnerable to each other and Jett wants to enjoy it as much as he can.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 7:45 pm

Boyd feels heat everywhere.  It rises from his belly and travels through his blood as Jett slowly tugs his boxers down, leaving him bare in a way he's never felt before. He watches as Jett bite his lower lip, feels his erection throb almost painfully.  Boyd was innocent, yes.  But he was a teenage boy and just holding Jett's hand on a normal day was enough to leave him excited and eager.  They'd kiss, and Boyd would always need a cold shower as soon as he made it home. Seeing Jett like this, beautiful and exposed had him so aroused he physically ached.
"O-Oh yeah?"  Boyd never had a reason to worry about size before this moment.  He is grateful Jett gives him no time to think about anything other than touching.  The boy has no idea what to do with his hands.  They hesitate in midair before finally landing on Jett's hips, fingers caressing skin as though it were fine glass.  
Jett kisses him, and Boyd feels his length throb against the boy's thigh.  He gasps into Jett's mouth, fingers tightening at the unexpected pleasure.  Jett is so warm, it's almost unbearable.  Boyd can do nothing but clutch at the boys hips, his entire body quivering with need.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 10:00 pm

Jett likes to think he's fairly experienced in the bedroom. Really, he could count all the men he'd been with on one hand but still, he knows that compared to Boyd, he's an expert.
Even with the experience he has though, he had never felt anything like the electricity that shot through him at the feeling of Boyd's arousal throbbing against his thigh. He's shocked at the small moan that passes his lips, his arms tightening around the man's shoulders in response to the surge of arousal.
"I love you." He pants when he pulls back, taking a moment to let his eyes rake over Boyd's body. He can't pause for too long though, the desire to touch so bad he's nearly aching. "You're big." He smiles almost shyly, gaze lingering on the man's erection. He can sense that Boyd is unsure of himself and he feels the need to calm his nerves, reassure him that he is more than average when it comes to size. "Can I touch?" He bats his eyelashes as he places his hands on his boyfriend's bare chest. They run down Boyd's abdomen with him as he sinks to the ground, breath catching in his throat when he's level with the man's arousal. He looks up to make eye contact, sure he has to be an arousing sight down here on his knees with his lips parted.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 12:54 pm

The sound that leaves Jett, just a small little moan, takes Boyd breath away. His stomach flutters as the boy says it again, those three little words that leave Boyd warm and aching all over.
"I-I love you too. I-I love you so much. More than I e-ever thought possible." Jett keeps looking at him, and Boyd's heart keeps thudding against his ribcage. The boys wears a sheepish grin as Jett assures him he's big enough, chest exploding with warmth. He knows the beta can sense his nervousness, does these little things so he can breath easier. Boyd loves him for it. Boyd loves him so unbearably much.
His mouth is dry as Jett slides down, fingers caressing the expanse of Boyd's chest as he sinks to his knees. Jett makes eye contact with him, and Boyd nearly swoons at the sight. He's sure he's never been so hard in his life. It aches. Everything aches.
"P-Please touch it. I might die if you don't."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 6:57 pm

Jett doesn't need to be told twice. He's been itching to be intimate ever since they'd met. Now, having Boyd so flustered and hard, begging for his touch, it's almost more than he can handle. He needs to touch. All he was waiting for was permission.
He wets his lips, smiling up at Boyd as he leans in, tongue snaking out to teasingly slide through the slit of his boyfriend's erection. The bitter taste of precum on his tongue is enough to make his own arousal ache between his legs. If he keeps this up he might cum before he even gets touched. Jett braces himself by bringing one hand to hold onto Boyd's hip, claws lightly scraping against the boy's skin. His other hand slips down until slender fingers can curl around his boyfriend's shaft, nearly groaning at the feel of the warm girth against his palm. He never breaks eye contact as his lips part to wrap around the head completely. He hollows his cheeks and moves forward, hoping to take Boyd in completely.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 7:26 am

Boyd thought he was ready, but he isn't.  Jett's tongue slides teasing and hot over the head of his erection, and Boyd's knees nearly buckle then and there.  It's a miracle he's still standing as the boy holds onto him, claws scraping sensitive skin, only  adding to the ache as slender curls at the base of his length.  The sound he makes is breathless, a desperate noise of pleasure he can't swallow back.  Jett is looking at him, and touching him, and Boyd is afraid is heart is going to stop at the sight.  He watches, lips parted, panting as Jett's lips consume him. His lungs retract, all the air leaving him in one sudden yelp as he is taken in by heat.  He imagines this is what it is like to burn.  Boyd's trembling fingers find their way to Jett's neck, curling carefully at the boys nape.  It's the only thing that keeps him grounded. He's vaguely aware of someone gasping. It takes him a moment to realize he's the one making those sounds. Boyd doesn't have room in his heart for embarrassment right now, not with Jett's lips on him like this. The boy merely uses his other and to stifle the sounds, nearly sobbing into his palm as Jett moves, all tongue and teeth and warmth.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 3:00 pm

Jett finds himself groaning softly at the feeling of Boyd's fingers curling at the base of his neck, the sound sending vibrations around the boy's erection. As he takes more of Boyd in, he moves his hand from the boy's shaft to cup his balls instead. His mouth never stops working until he feels Boyd at the back of his throat. He pauses there for a moment, savoring the feeling and trying to see the look on Boyd's face. Instead, he sees him covering his mouth. He reaches up and grabs at the boy's arm, gently tugging it to uncover his mouth before pulling back.
"I want to hear you. You don't have to be embarrassed." His voice is gentle, reassuring as he leans back in, swirling his tongue around the head of Boyd's member before taking it back into his mouth. This time he doesn't worry about going slow, immediately beginning to bob his head. With each bob he takes Boyd to the back of his throat, ignoring his gag reflex altogether in the hopes of bringing his boyfriend closer to the edge.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 3:57 pm

Boyd's grip tightens as he feels Jetts palm against his balls. He can't stop himself, crying out so loud his throat is left raw and aching. Boyd can't control it. He shifts between dry sobbing and broken clips of Jett's name. "Y-You gotta stop. I-I-I can't breathe." Boyd isn't able to handle it any longer. His legs are too weak, muscles straining, and he is so hot, his body is too fucking hot. The boy tries to catch himself, but it's useless. Boyd sinks to his knees, chest heaving so violently he fears it will burst or cave all together. Jett's mouth leaves him, but there is no relief. The boy is left dizzy and gasping, hands clutching at Jett's shoulders to keep him from slumping over completely.
"J-Jesus, I-I might be having a heart attack."
Trembling fingers guide Jett's hand to his chest, heart hammering against the beta's palm. He can't seem to get enough air. His lungs burn. Everything burns.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 5:01 pm

"Shit, I was trying to blow you, not kill you." Jett's eyes are wide as he watches Boyd collapsing in front of him. "It was supposed to feel good, not give you a heart attack." He can hardly believe how hard Boyd's heart is pounding against his palm. "Relax, baby." He cooed softly, stroking his other hand through the boy's hair. He knew it might not help much considering that Boyd's heart sped up when Jett touched him at all, but he still did it, hoping to calm him down. "What can I do to help you relax? Would it help if I just lay down for you and let you touch me for a while? That way you can get used to feeling me and then I can have my fun without worrying about you fainting or some shit." He chuckled softly as he rubbed soothing circles onto the boy's chest over the spot where his heart was still pounding.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:24 pm

Jett's hand in his hair soothed enough that Boyd was finally able to draw in a full breath, his lungs aching with relief. The boy is rubbing circles into his chest, slowly but surely calming his heart.
"Y-Yeah, that sounds good. I...I-I'm sorry about you having t-to worry about me fainting. I-I don't mean it. It's just...I can hardly handle your kisses, and that...Well th-that was a lot more than kisses." The boy almost looks ashamed, but it's short lived. There is no time for shame when Jett is here, wanting to touch him and do sinfully wonderful things with his tongue.
"Y-You're just too good with your mouth." He pulls the boy forward, lips landing soft and wet against Jett's cheek. "Thank you. That was uh...I-Ive never felt anything like that." Fingers curl tight around the beta's hand, Boyd's gaze flickering nervously to the bed. "You uh..You might have to walk me through everything, but I want to touch you. I-I have to touch you."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 9:40 pm

A sly grin spreads across Jett's face as Boyd says he's good with his mouth, says how he wants to touch him. He squeezes the hand that's wrapped around his own and tugs his boyfriend back towards the bed.
"Not gonna lie, I might die if you don't touch me soon." He flops back on the mattress, his member still standing at attention, aching to be touched. "I'll walk you through everything but you don't have to worry about messing up. I'll only tease you a little bit." He winks to let the boy know he's only kidding as he reaches out and pulls him onto the bed beside him. He presses their lips together one last time before letting him go. "Is there anything you want to try? I mean, I'm partial to a nice rimjob but I won't make you do anything you're not comfortable with so you don't have to do that. It's not everyone's cup of tea, I know." His fingers trail up and down Boyd's arm as he speaks. It's one of his favorite activities, especially when he's trying to be comforting. He loves to trace the boy's scars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap Thrills
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Kidd Pack :: Galileo/Jett-
Jump to: