Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Not To

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

How Not To - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Not To   How Not To - Page 2 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 3:04 am

"You don't give yourself enough credit, kid." Rigby expected no less from this exceptionally determined boy. Wiley had a restless vibe. Rigby couldn't imagine him sitting still for too long. "If you ask me, you're pretty impressive." The farm was huge, fifty acres in all. The horses were housed not far from the home though. Several of them were out in the field grazing, but Rigby knew they'd find the foal tucked away with it's mother, most likely suckling this early in the morning. No matter how badly he hurt, Rigby always looked forward to greeting his animals.
"Ah myself ain't anything to brag about. Farming has been a family thing. Ah grew up here, and it's what ah do best. Ah took up fighting when ah was a teenager. At the time it was an easy way to earn some extra money. But ah loved doing it. And honestly, ah love my farm. Despite all the hell i've been through, ah'm happy with my life. Ah'm tryin' to get back to that."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: How Not To   How Not To - Page 2 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 2:07 pm

"Breccan's told me you were the best fighter around. I've seen him fight. He's pretty good and he says he gets it all from you so I can only imagine." Wiley smiled over at the man, enjoying the way he was so easy to talk to. He already didn't feel like Rigby was a client. He seemed like a friend. Wiley would like to get to know him better. "I'm glad you're happy with your life. I hope we can make you even happier with it though." He nodded. He already felt this man deserved better. He deserved to be in the same shape he used to be. "I miss being on a farm." He admitted. This was clear by the happy look on his face as they walked around. He made sure to smile at all of them, even moving to stroke the ones near enough for him to touch. "Yours is huge though." He couldn't imagine having to walk around the entire thing while in pain. It made him realize just how strong-willed Rigby really was.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: How Not To   How Not To - Page 2 EmptySun May 21, 2017 2:47 am

"Yeah, it sure has grown over the years" Rigby wore a fond smile, his arm sweeping out as he gestured to a large red barn not far from the house. There was another one on the property, a little farther back. That one seemed to be for tractors and farming equipment. "When ah was jus' a kid, all we had was the house an' a tiny garden out front. Ah helped mah daddy build both the barns and the workshop. We put up fences an' started growing more crops. Ah gotta say, ah'm proud of what it's become." They now had several rows of crops, all sorts of vegetables and fruit. The livestock itself took up half the property by now. Rigby raises his own meats, keeps hens in the yard for eggs. He lives off the land in every sense.
"You wont have to worry about missing a farm anymore. Ah spend all my time out here, so you'll have to keep up with me." The man winked, his smile growing as he watched Wiley reach out to pet some of the horses. "Course we don't have to walk the entire thing. Ah like to ride my horse." He has the tractors, too. The horses are more fun though. When Breccan had been a child, he'd bought the boy a pony. It was a shetland, and even though now grown it's still small. Rigby takes care of it, and loves showing it off to guests. "They all ride well, so getting around won't be a problem." What Rigby dreaded was getting on and off. That was a huge feat for his tired body, and he did it over and over again, everyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Not To   How Not To - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Not To
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Past loves-
Jump to: