Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 11:54 pm

The change of subject catches Carter off guard. He shrinks back as Ollie looks away, realizing that he must have done something wrong. He must be making him uncomfortable. He hadn't thought such a thing was possible but Ollie was only a kid, after all. Even if he acted like a seductress, that didn't mean he was in reality. Carter was twice his age, he couldn't blame Ollie for being uncomfortable with him so close, in his bed. He sat up, hoping to put some distance between them to make the boy feel better. He didn't think he could handle losing the other wolf's friendship.
"I'm uh, feeling alright so far." He pauses, eyeing the back of Ollie's head as he thinks over his answer. He realizes that he's not sure how he feels anymore. Something is off, a strange urge clawing inside of him. He wants to be closer to Ollie but he knows that's the last thing he should do right now, especially if the boy is already uncomfortable with him in here. "Actually, I'm starting to feel different I think. It's like... I'm doing things I normally wouldn't. I want to do things I know I shouldn't." He speaks quietly, hoping to let Ollie know that the full moon is why he's pushing their boundaries, that he doesn't mean to make him uncomfortable.

"Don't be crazy, I don't think he's trying to kill me." Jett pauses as he eyes Eustass eating the icing, watching skeptically. "I just think he's trying to give me some food poisoning. Maybe make me barf or shit my brains out." He nods as if this is a completely reasonable thing to expect from Galileo. "If you end up sick later, don't say I didn't tell you so." He warns, shrugging his shoulders. "I'll still use the stuff though, I just didn't want to eat it. The cake is for him anyways. So if he won't eat it, you'll see I'm right." He smirks lightly as he begins measuring out the first ingredients they will need, pouring them into a large mixing bowl he retrieved from the cabinet. He's quiet for a moment as he works but his mind is still racing. Finally, he speaks again.
"If he wasn't trying to poison me, why the hell would he buy baking stuff? He knows I'm the only one that bakes around here." And to make things even more confusing, Eustass would have gone to the store tomorrow. Gally knew this. So he had clearly bought the items so Jett would have them for tonight. Like he knew Jett would want to bake something. It was all so frustrating, Jett trying to wrap his mind around Gally doing something nice for him.
That wasn't an option, he had to have some ulterior motive.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 5:31 am

Oleander felt the bed shift as Carter sat up, creating a larger gap between them.  It catches his attention, but Ollie doesn't move until the man speaks, quiet.  He almost sounds guilty.  It's the soft sound of his voice that finally draws Oleanders attention.  His eyes catch Carter's, the color of an overcast sky.  To a stranger he might look bored, those who know him would notice the concern tensing his brow.
"What, like coming into my room?"  His words are carefully placed, voice taking on an edge of caution. He is suddenly worried that he's taken advantage of Carter by leading the man into his room under a full moon.  He may be younger, but he was the more experienced wolf and he should know better.
"If you're uncomfortable in here we can still go back downstairs. I don't want you here if it's going to make you miserable, Carter.  We can still be friends on the couch." For just this moment there was no Mr.Kensington, no coy smiles or playful teasing.  Oleander doesn't move.  He watches, and he waits.

Eustass merely shakes his head, incredulous as he watches his beta move around the kitchen, obviously frustrated to know where all the ingredients came from.  He would never understand Jett and Gally.  It's as though they love to hate each other.  Every time the alpha thinks he has them figured out something happens and all his perceptions are shifted.  Gally has bought baking supply.  Is it out of kindness?  Is he plotting like Jett swears he is?  Eustass cannot fathom what either of them are thinking. He wishes they'd take all the effort the put into making each other miserable and use it for something more productive.
"Jett, is it really so crazy to think he did this to try and have a truce with you?"  Or at the very least keep Jett busy enough that he didn't go trying to start fights.  Eustass had to agree with the boy on one thing though, Galileo simply being kind wasn't a viable reason.  In the end it wouldn't matter.  Jett is going to make his cake, and Galileo can be the only one who eats it. Everyone is somewhat satisfied and no one else is going to be caught in the crossfire.
"I am not condoning the thought that Galileo is trying to poison you, but just to be safe let's not feed this to anyone but Gally, okay?" He was not gambling with his family. Even if it would just be food poisoning.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 4:39 pm

"I'm not uncomfortable, that's the problem. I want to be in here and I want to lie here with you." He wanted to do more than just lie here if he was being honest. "I kind of feel like you're the only thing keeping me sane right now. But I'm the older one and I should know better and I didn't mean to be too touchy and make you uncomfortable, I'm sorry." He sighed, forcing himself to look away from Ollie's gunmetal gaze, eyes dropping to his lap instead. "I don't want you to think I'm some old creep even though maybe I am, I guess. If you want me to leave or to give you your space, I will." He spoke honestly, even if he did hate the thought of going back downstairs alone. If Ollie didn't want him around, he would leave.
When he spoke these words, he felt a strange sensation inside of him. It felt like anger even though anger was the last thing he felt right now. It took him a moment to realize it for what it was.
His wolf didn't seem to like this idea, of being separated from Ollie. It clearly wanted to keep him around.

"That's what I've been saying." Jett rolls his eyes lightly, though smiles afterwards because he can never manage to truly be rude to his alpha. The man gave him a better life and for that, he will always be grateful. Eustass is the only one spared from his harsh words, along with Boyd, of course. "You are crazy if you think this is him trying to have a truce though. And if it is, he's crazy if he thinks it'll work." Jett snorts as he works. Normally he would taste the batter to make sure it's coming out alright but he can't chance it this time. And anyways, he doesn't really care if the cake tastes good. "I just don't know what he's up to with this. Like if it's not poisoning, what the hell is it? You're lucky it's the full moon and I can't go up there. If I did right now, we'd both end up dead. I'll just have to question him tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 6:08 pm

Carter wont look at him, and Oleander can't have that. Petal veined fingers catch the mans cheek, curling under his chin and forcing Carter to look at him. His gaze is warm, bright like the sky after rain. He'd been so worried about giving the man space, he hadn't realized Carter might take it as his being uncomfortable. It was endearing. Ollie felt that familiar flutter against his ribcage, did his best to ignore it. "I'm going to say this once, so listen carefully. I am not someone who would sit here with you if I was uncomfortable. If you haven't noticed I am very verbal about what I want, and I'm spiteful to a fault the moment I feel crossed. If I was uncomfortable, you would know that. I would make you know that." The boy smirks, fingers sliding up Carter's jawline. Ollie cups the mans cheek in his palm, cradles it as though he's holding glass in his hands. "I'm young, Carter. But im not a child. You're older than me, but you're not some creep. You are my friend. You are my very handsome, very sweet friend, who also happens to be married. I'm just trying to keep my hands to myself. Don't mistake it for anything other than that." Oleander seems to realize how close he is now, just as he had been on the first night they'd met. It's a bad place to be. Ollie's stomach is rolling, swarmed with butterflies as they had been the night he offered Nikita his virginity. If he doesn't move, he is going to ruin things again. He is going to ruin things with Carter, just as he did with Nikky. The boy pulls away, expression shifting to it's default nothingness as hands drop to his sides. "You'd be taking it the wrong way if you thought it was anything other than respect. I don't want to run you off. It's a full moon and you're going to need me. So I have to behave."

The alpha watched Jett roll his eyes, his smile fond as it would be when Oleander or Malakai did the same.
"I don't have any answers for you kid. I've given up on trying to figure out why Gally does any of the shit he does." Eustass is almost tempted to go ask the beta himself, if only so Jett doesn't have to keep worrying about it. Letting the boy go himself wasn't an option. Eustass believed that Jett was right, if he went up there they would both wind up dead somehow. The hatred will cause their hearts to stop.
"I'll call him down when the cake is finished so you can give it to him. That way you two wont be able to tear each other apart without supervision." Eustass trusted Jett with everything except Gally. While he likes to ignore it, the alpha is aware that at least sixty percent of their fights started because Jett had something to say. He didn't blame the boy, he simply knew it happened and tonight it wouldn't stop at a mere verbal argument. It always ended physically under a full moon. It was best to keep them from starting in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:50 pm

Ollie's fingers trail up his jawline and Carter's entire body relaxes. He listens to the boy speak and in that moment, he decides that he doesn't care about anything else. Ollie is here with him, hand resting against his cheek as he talks about how he's struggling to keep his hands to himself because he cares about him. That's all that matters. This beautiful young boy thinks he's handsome, wants to touch him. He wants that, too.
When Ollie's hands fall back to his sides, Carter immediately feels the need to touch him again. He wants that contact, wants to feel as calm as he did when soft fingertips were caressing his jawline. So he reaches out and takes Ollie's face in his hands, cradling a cheek in each hand and bringing their faces closer together. The smell of peaches and vanilla washes over him, causing chills to run down his spine.
"I'm not going to run away this time. You don't have to behave." Carter kisses him then, presses their lips together without a care in the world.
The second their lips meet Carter knows he made the right decision. This is what his wolf wanted, what had him so restless. Kissing Ollie makes him feel invincible, like everything is right in the world. He's forgotten what it feels like to kiss anyone that isn't Misery. Misery's lips fit perfectly against his own, so perfectly that their kisses are easy, routine. Ollie is different. Their noses bump against each other awkwardly and Carter can feel his stubble scratching the boy's chin. This isn't necessarily a bad thing though. In fact, Carter is pretty sure he likes it. Misery's kisses are sweet and full of love, often quick pecks or sleepy morning kisses. Misery tastes of the fine red wine they store in their cellar and the dark chocolate infused with pasila chiles that Carter gets imported from Mexico just for him. He tastes like home. But Ollie, he somehow tastes exactly like he smells, delicious, like peaches and cream. There's an aftertaste of smoke but it doesn't stop Carter from finding it incredibly arousing and pulling Ollie's body even closer to his own. He knows then that he's hooked. All it took was one kiss, a few second of this bliss. He never wants to let Ollie go now.

"Aw man, you're no fun." Jett glances up at the alpha, his lower lip jutting out in a pout as the man tells him he's not allowed to tear Gally apart. "You know tearing Gally apart is like my favorite activity. You can't even let me get a few shots in? I can take him, he's like two feet tall." He snickers softly to himself as he works on pouring the batter into a cake pan. He knows short jokes are the easy way to go when it comes to insulting Gally but that never stops him. It never fails to make him laugh and feel the tiniest bit better about himself. Maybe he's a piece of shit too but at least he's not inches away from being considered a midget. "Start thinking of what passive aggressive message we'll write on top because this baby is ready to go in the oven." Jett moves to preheat the oven before searching through the pantry until he finds his little stash of tubes of colored gel icing which he normally only uses to write on top of birthday cakes for the other pack members.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:31 pm

Oleander is caught in the mans hands, a deer standing in the way of oncoming traffic, unable to move out of the way.  They are going to end up crashing, burning.  Oleander knows this, even as their lips touch, even as he melts into Carter's mouth.  It's not like kissing Nikita had been.  Carter is softer, sweeter.   He smells like expensive cologne, possibly something popular in a different country.  Oleander isn't surprised. Carter is a luxury himself.
God, he even tastes expensive.
Their noses bump. Ollie merely angles his face for better access, goosebumps arising over sensitive skin as Carter's stubble scrapes along the boys chin.
Oleander knows he should have the good sense to stop this, but the thought never crosses his mind. Carter is tenderly soothing away the burn in his chest left by Nikita's rejections and Oleander is letting him.  
The man makes to pull him closer, Oleander beats him to it.  He braces both hands on Carter's shoulders, pushing the beta down onto his pillows without ever interrupting their kiss. Soon one leg is over the mans waist.  Ollie is straddling him, bracketing Carter's face in elegant hands. He aches for air,  lungs burning, and yet Oleander can't bring himself to stop.  If he lets go Carter might realize what a mistake this is. He can't have that, not yet.  Ollie will kiss this man until he suffocates if it'll buy him more time.

The alpha could only chuckle, always amused by the way Jett gets stuck on Galileo's height.  If they didn't hate each other so damned much it might actually be something Jett could like about the other beta.  "I might just leave that part to you since you have so much to say about him."  Eustass was teasing, and yet there was truth to his words.  Galileo was not here, and yet Jett couldn't seem to stop thinking about him.  Every other word out of the boy's mouth was an insult aimed towards the other beta, even despite Gally's not being around to hear it. "Write whatever you want on the cake, and maybe i'll let you get one or two shots in when we go give it to him."  Galileo could surely take it, and Eustass had a particularly hard time refusing Jett.  The boy wanted so little.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 2:03 am

As Ollie straddles him, Carter feels blood rushing south, his dress pants tightening considerably. The fact that Ollie's ass is in just the right position to brush against his new bulge does not help matters, either. Later, he'll be a bit embarrassed at how easy it was for the other wolf to get him hard but right now, he has no time to worry about such things. All he can do is keep kissing Ollie, hands moving to grip the boy's hips with strength he was still getting used to. When his lungs begin to burn, he pulls back and merely stares at Ollie for a moment. It's enough time for his head to clear, for him to realize what they've just done and consider the consequences. But it clearly does nothing to deter him because the second he catches his breath he goes back in for more. He captures Ollie's lips just as passionately as before, savoring the taste of peaches on his tongue before he pulls back again, this time only to trail kisses down the boy's neck. He's desired to do this since the first day he laid eyes on Oleander, to feel that creamy porcelain skin beneath his lips and leave his mark behind on it. He's delighted to find that it tastes just as sweet as the boy's lips do. He doesn't realize his fangs are out until he nearly draws blood while nibbling at the boy's collarbone.
"You taste so good." His words are whispered against the hollow of Ollie's throat as he finally takes a break to calm down. His heart is still racing but he hopes to clear his head, doesn't want to chance the full moon making him hurt the beauty on top of him. Plus if he shifted completely, Eustass might come up here to check on him and that would not end very well for any of them.

"Oh man, really? You're the best dad ever." Jett is joking about the alpha's offer to let him hit Gally, starting to laugh before he realizes he's referred to Eustass as his dad. His face heats immediately as he realizes his mistake but he busies himself with putting the cake in the oven to hide the red crawling up his neck and coloring his cheeks.
Eustass must think he's pathetic. The alpha must be wondering how bad his father must have been that he's already calling him dad after the smallest show of affection. God, maybe he is pathetic. He just hopes he hasn't made things weird. He's not sure he could handle it if the alpha stopped treating him like another son. Because the truth was, this was the best father son interaction he'd ever had, no matter how simple it seemed.
"If I had to write every mean thing I had to say to Gally on top of a cake, we'd need a much bigger one." Jett tries his hardest to change the subject, ignore it completely so that maybe Eustass will forget it ever happened at all. His go to talking point is, of course, Gally. It's the first thing that comes to mind, always. "I'll try my hardest to sum it up, though."

Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 8:51 pm

Carter is hard. He is hard and Oleander is grinding against him, completely thrilled to have such an effect on the man. At this rate, maybe Carter wont flee. Maybe he'll be so hot and needy he'll have no choice but to stay. It's a selfish thought. Oleander is a selfish person.
Right now he can't bring himself to care.
The only thing that matters is Carter's lips on him. The mans fingers dig into tender flesh, and Oleander almost mewls with arousal. He has only ever done this once, but it was enough. Ollie knows the sensitive spots, claws scraping along the base of Carter's neck, finger's curling into a fist around dark silk hair.
He can feel his lungs threatening to collapse, still huffs the moment Carter pulls away. The boy's fingers tighten, makes it impossible for Carter to escape.
He's delighted when the man makes no attempt to leave him, instead merely catching his breath before diving right back in.
This isn't like kissing Nikita, but it's as close as he'll ever be again. Oleander has the good sense to savor it.
Carter's lips leave his mouth. Ollie almost mourns the loss of warmth before he feels them take up at his collarbone. Fangs caress skin, drag across bone, and Oleander swallows back a soft howl of need. Lips leave again, and this time the boy nearly growls.
"If that's the case, then why stop? I was having such a good time." Ollie does nothing to hide the way his lower lip juts out the slightest bit in disappointment, gunmetal gaze fierce with desire. "I knew you loved to tease, but this is cruel." The boy bats beautiful long lashes, much like he would when coaxing Eustass into doing his bidding, or worming his way out of trouble. It's only ever failed with Nikita.

Eustass almost drops the measuring cup in his hands, fumbles almost comically in order to catch it from falling. He can tell the boy is already trying to move on, but he isn't ready. He wants to hold onto this.
Eustass would never forget this moment. It would be etched in his mind until the day he dies. The alpha couldn't bare to simply let it go, allow Jett to change the subject, brush it off like it didn't matter-
Like Eustass didn't view it as the blessing it was.
The thought of Jett seeing him as father is enough to make the alpha's eyes prick and burn with emotion. He wont cry. He can't, not in front of Jett. The boy was more than his beta. Eustass loved Jett just as he loved his other children. Just as he loved Nikita, even despite the boy's not belonging to him. Eustass's love knows no bounds. And he loves this kid, this brat who talks so sharp its cutting but looks at him with fondness, calls him 'sir' as if to make sure he knows he's respected. This kid that he found bleeding out, alone in an alleyway. This kid who now makes coffee in his kitchen and bakes in his oven. Eustass adores this kid.
Yet somehow Jett seems embarrassed to have let the word slip. The alpha is struck by the sense that he's ashamed.
Eustass has to take a moment, brace himself against the ache in his chest, the claws constricting around his heart. He can't let this stand. He can't live with Jett feeling ashamed to think of him as a father. It's a risk. Eustass is terrified he is about to get smudgy fingerprints all over the progress he's managed to make with this boy. He doesn't want to make Jett feel crowded, but there is no stopping him now.
"H-Hey. I know you're trying to get off the subject but I need a minute. I think I need a hug. You gotta hug me." The alpha doesn't give Jett a chance to refuse him. He sweeps the boy off his feet completely, enveloping Jett in the warm harbor of his arms. "If you don't want to talk about it, we wont. But give me just a minute. This is special to me, kid. You're special. You might have just been joking but i'm so happy ya." One arm is braced around the boys slender torso, easily supporting all of Jett's weight. The other is curled over small shoulders, fingers cradling the back Jett's head as though he's nothing more than an infant in Eustass's arms. "You're like one of my kids, you know that?" Jett is different than his children though. His kids are so used to having him around, they don't think twice about it. But Jett...Jett seems grateful for everything. He goes out of his way to spend time with Eustass. He will fight anyone in the house, but all Eustass has to do is raise his voice and it's over. The alpha can't remember ever knowing loyalty like this. He makes a point to return that allegiance. Eustass is biased about Jett. He doesn't even try to deny it anymore. It's simply the way things are. That's why Galileo has been banned to the upstairs while Jett has free roam.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 3:15 am

"Oh believe me, I didn't want to stop." Even now, Carter can't seem to stop touching Ollie, hands finding their way under the hem of the boy's shirt to run up and down his sides. Now that he's started, he never wants to stop touching him. One look at the other beta's puppy dog eyes and gorgeous pouting lips is enough to make Carter let out a soft sound that is almost like a whine. He leans in yet again, unable to say no to that face. "But what if I hurt you?" His words are spoken breathlessly, in between deep kisses. "I'm not sure I can control myself once I get started." It was already hard enough, Ollie's ass grinding against his bulge enough to have his claws out, scraping against the other wolf's chest as Carter's hands roam.
As terrible as he will feel later, none of that matters right now. His husband waiting at home worrying about him is the farthest thing from his mind. All he cares about in this moment is never taking his hands off of Oleander. Lying in this bed with Oleander's lips against his own is the first time he's truly felt at peace since Eustass gave him the bite. He's not going to let this feeling go.

Jett's body tenses as he's pulled into Eustass's embrace but it's only for a second. Then he can't help but relax, rest his head into the alpha's chest and listen to him speak. The man's words combined with the hug is almost enough to make him cry. His cheeks are still hot and his entire body is warming as well, though not with embarrassment. It's something else. He is sure he has never felt so... loved. Boyd is different. This is familial love and it's something Jett has never known. He feels tears prick his eyes but he refuses to let them fall. Not now, not in front of his alpha.
"Thank you." It's all he can say because it's the truth. He is so thankful for Eustass and everything the man has done for him. "I-I..." He pauses to collect himself, not wanting to let his voice crack or tremble. "I didn't mean to say it but it just kind of came out because it's true. I never did stuff like this with my dad. He never... he never did anything with me." The words come out sounding more vulnerable than he wants them to. He hates it, doesn't want Eustass to think he's looking for pity. He had just wanted to let him know what this meant to him. "Just thank you."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Oleander all but purrs as he feels warm hands on bare skin, melting into Carter's mouth the moment he comes back for a kiss. Ollie has no reason to hold back. This might only ever happen once before the man realizes it for the sin it is.
He is surprised when Carter voices worry through their kisses, pulls back just enough for gunmetal eyes to catch the mans gaze.
"That's real cute, you worrying about me. But it's not necessary. You forget that i'm your equal in strength. And your superior in skill." The boy smirks, nips at Carter's lower lip. "Anything you do wont last the day. " Oleander takes a moment, brings the claw of his thumb up to the pad of an index finger. He makes a shallow puncture, just enough for a pin prick of blood to gather as proof. The boy waits only a second before flicking his tongue over the spot. The blood disappears, revealing undamaged skin where Ollie had nicked himself only moments before.
"See that? No reason for you to worry." He isn't Misery. He is better, stronger. Oleander might bend, but he won't break. Not under Carter's hands. Nikita is the only person breathing with the strength to break him.

Eustass almost drops a kiss into the boys hair, has to remind himself that Jett is not his own. It's enough to simply hold like this for a moment. There's an ache behind his ribcage, hurt deep set in his heart as he thought about the boy growing up without any security, no parent to hug him and promise everything would be okay. Jett had him now. He would make everything okay.
"Nah, kid. Thank you. I gotta force Mal, Ollie and Nikky to spend time with me. You do it without being asked, so that means a lot. Eustass squeezes the boy tight, not enough to hurt, just enough to keep him snug because the alpha needs this a moment longer. "I'm glad you said it. Made my whole day." Eustass never says as much, but the alpha sometimes it gets lonely even with so many people in the house. Everyone had their own lives, not realizing that they are Eustass's life. His mate is gone for the most part. All he has is their children and the beta's they've saved.
Carefully he settles Jett back onto his feet, but he hesitates a minute longer before letting go of the boy completely. He might have held on even then, if not for the sweet smell of cake that had began filling the home, alerting them that it was almost done.
"Alright. I guess it's time to get creative."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:01 am

Carter pulls back to watch Ollie cut himself only for it to heal seconds later. All the worry fades from his face, replaced with pure lust and desire. This changes everything. He doesn't have to worry anymore. For the first time since he was turned, he doesn't have to worry about his strength. Ollie is just as strong and he doesn't seem to be minding the claws and fangs.
He wastes no more time, takes Ollie by the hips firmly and flips them over so it's the younger of the two that's lying on his back beneath him. He's never this dominant during sex but this is just one of the many things Ollie brings out in him, apparently. Or maybe it's the fact that he hasn't had sex in over a month and his wolf is becoming ravenous.
His kisses become even more passionate as he straddles Oleander, thighs bracketing the other wolf's waist. Fangs now play a part in their kisses, scraping and nipping at Ollie's lips as Carter's clawed fingers move to struggle to undo the buttons on his own shirt. He rolls his hips, making sure Ollie feels the growing bulge contained beneath his dress pants rubbing against his inner thigh. He can't remember the last time he's been like this, can't remember the last time he wanted something this badly.

For a moment, all Jett can do is stand there and stare up at his alpha, looking for words to explain how much the man means to him. He wants to tell him what those caring words and the bear hug did for him. It made him feel, for the first time in his life, like he truly had a family. It takes him a minute to realize that there are no words that can possibly do the feeling justice. So instead he merely smiles and nods before grabbing his oven mitt and moving to retrieve the cake from the oven.
"Mmm, smells good. Damn, I make good shit. Bastard doesn't deserve it. I should have poisoned it more, then he'd get double poisoned." He smirks lightly at Eustass as he sits the pan on the countertop. Then he retrieves a knife and the container of chocolate frosting, extending them to the alpha. "Get to frosting, alpha man. This is your job. As the head chef, I'm delegating." Then he does something very unusual for him. He cracks a wide toothy grin instead of his usual teasing smirks.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 6:58 pm

A breathless laugh fills the air as Carter flips them over, arms hooking immediately around the mans neck.  Oleander draws him down for a desperate kiss, all teeth and tongue.  "Oh my, Mr.Kensington.  I'd think you were a little desperate."  The words die off as Carter rolls his hips,  Oleander's head falling back to expose a bare porcelain Adam's apple.  It bobs delicately, the boys hands falling to grip near desperately at Carter's hips.  He holds the man with iron tight fingers as he thrusts upwards, the friction stealing his breath away.   "Has it really been so long since someone's gotten you off?" He could feel the man's  arousal, smell it in the air.  It was enough of a confirmation for Ollie to continue. "That's very cruel,  don't you think?"
Oleander wasn't surprised, not really.  Carter is a kind man, not the sort to risk hurting his lover over sex.
How sweet.
It's really too bad that Misery hasn't realized just how desperately Carter is aching for release. He's allowed Ollie to sink his claw into the man, and there was no escaping him now.
"I'll be sure to fix that for you."  The boy forces himself to release Carter's hips in favor of grasping at silk cloth, fingers expertly doing away with the remaining buttons.  Oleander pushes the fabric off  Carter's shoulders, let's it sink just low enough that he can trap the man's arms at his sides.
"Look at you, completely at my mercy."  He speaks with his lips trailing along the man's jawline, hands finding their way to Carter's dress pants.  He sucks hickies into sensitive skin, fingers diligently undoing the only buttons left that keeps him from having the man bare in his bed.

Jett smiles at him, and Eustass is reminded of the sun.  It's rare, he reserves the thought of sunshine for Thatcher and his children.  But here Jett is, grinning, and the alpha feels warm all over because of it.  Just as though he were standing under sunshine.
"Alright chef Jones, you're the boss."  Eustass takes up the frosting offered to him, tries not to let on just how emotional he is about sharing this moment with the boy.  Carefully he begins applying icing to the cake, stealing glances at Jett every time he believes the beta isn't paying attention.
"Did you ever decide on what to write?" Eustass cleared his throat, knowing that bringing Gally into the conversation would make it easier for Jett.  The boy was always in his element when it came to trash talking Galileo.  It seemed as though Jett had a million things to say, all of them equally terrible.  Eustass wanted to let the boy get it out of his system, or as much as he could with only a small cake to fill.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 11:48 pm

Carter can hardly contain himself as Ollie's delicate fingers undress him. This beautiful boy is talking about getting him off and every word he says is going straight to Carter's groin. And holy shit, if he keeps calling him Mr. Kensington in that sultry voice, he might not even last long enough to make it to the actual sex.
"Be careful with that Mr. Kensington thing. It's making me want to fuck you senseless just to hear you scream it." His words are whispered hotly in Ollie's ear and even he has to wonder where this new dominant person came from. When did he develop this new kink for pretty blonde boys treating him like an authority figure?
Then he remembers another pretty blonde boy who had used to be his entire world, writhing underneath him and begging "daddy" for more.
Shit, maybe he has always been into this.
The thought is nearly enough to make him chuckle as he pulls back just far enough to shimmy out of his pants, kicking them to the floor along with his shirt. All that's left between Oleander and his denied arousal is his briefs. They're simple enough, plain grey although there is of course some expensive designer's name printed on the black waistband. They hug tightly to his slim frame, outlining every detail of his erection and promising Ollie that even if he's not the most muscular man, in this area he does not disappoint.

Jett watches Eustass ice the cake with a small smile. He hasn't even been thinking of Gally, really, which is a rare occurrence. But he's simply been enjoying the quality time spent with his alpha. Not even Gally could ruin this for him. After hearing Eustass's question though, he hums thoughtfully and thinks of his answer.
He doesn't answer out loud at all, merely waiting until Eustass finishes before sliding the cake over to himself and grabbing a tube of red gel icing, his favorite color. He gets to work, writing in surprisingly neat script atop of the chocolate frosting.
When he's finished he slides it back to Eustass, grinning happily. He's quite pleased with himself, clearly. The cake reads: "World's shortest asshole!" with a heart beneath it. There were meaner things he could say, sure. But this would do for now. He'd try to play as nice as possible, for Eustass.
"I tried to go more passive aggressive than just aggressive. I told you I wasn't very good at it." He chuckled softly. "Let's go, I'm kind of excited to see him poisoned."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 1:42 am

Oleander's mouth falls open as Carter whispers in his ear, unable to keep stunned arousal from his face as the man's breath ghosts hot over sensitive skin. No one has ever spoken to him like that. His one time with Nikita had been...different. Nothing like this, Carter stripping almost bare and whispering the sinful things he wants to do. Oleander realizes he's been staring, gaze flickering down the length of Carter's body and up again, over and over.
"My god, don't tease me Mr.Kensington. If you're going to talk dirty, you'd better be man enough to back it up." He'd known Carter was attractive, but that was simply an understatement. There were no words to do the man justice. Ollie suddenly needs to be touching him, worship that skin while it's being offered to him.
"Are you going to fuck me, Mr. Kensington? Or am I going to take you in my mouth, have you be the one screaming my name?" Oleander has never been described as shy. He slips a hand inside the waistband of the mans briefs. Petal veined fingers curl teasingly around Carter's shaft, the soft pad of his thumb brushing delicately over the beta's slit, smearing warm wetness across its head. "What do you think good sir? How should you have me?"

"Well, I guess at least if he's poisoned I wont have to worry about him trying anything with Malakai tonight. He'd deserve it." Eustass would hope to see Gally learn his lesson if his intention truly was to poison Jett. That would be crossing the alpha's policy of never harming a pack mate.
"Come on, mongrel. Let's go make your day." Eustass waits for Jett to collect the cake. This was his masterpiece after all. The alpha is certain Jett would want to be the one presenting it. He pauses only long enough to grab a plate and spoon before leading the way upstairs.

Galileo was in Malakai's room as expected. The beta was sitting on the floor, close enough to the bed that he could lean against it for support. He was fiddling with a small block of wood, using a small pocket knife to carefully carve out details in the lumber. Gally needed to keep busy on nights like this, always desperate for something to do with his hands, something to keep his mind from wandering. As he worked, he hung onto Malakai's every word. The boys voice had always been more soothing than music. Every once in awhile he can hear his name being spoken downstairs, tunes in just long enough make out an insult before blocking the noise out completely. He knows everything Jett has to say without having to listen.
"Awh hell, here it comes." Galileo doesn't look up from his carving, merely braces himself for the inevitable. He can hear Jett's heartbeat growing closer, Eustass not far behind. Of course. Jett always had alpha man backing him up.
Fucking figures.
"Sorry 'bout this sugar. I believe we gonn' have company here in a sec." Galileo looks genuinely sorry as he glances to Malakai in warning.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 2:40 am

Carter bites his lower lip to keep from groaning at the delicate hand wrapping around his erection, throbbing with want as Ollie refers to him as sir. Such a pretty boy speaking of such sinful things.
He's a goner.
For a moment, he almost tells Ollie there's no time for his mouth. Carter wants to dive straight into the gorgeous ass he can't stop thinking about. But then he looks up and truly appreciates those beautiful plump pink lips, remembers the taste of peach on his tongue. He thinks of how good they'd look wrapped around his cock.
"I'll tell you how I'm going to have you." Carter's voice is lower than usual, a seductive purr he's never heard out of himself before. "First, you're going to take me in that pretty little mouth of yours, get me nice and slick while I stretch you and get that perfect ass ready for me." As he speaks, his hands begin to roam Ollie's body, slowly undressing him as he had done to his self. He slides the shirt up the other wolf's body, trailing kisses along every new inch of skin as it is revealed. "Then..." He's reached the boy's neck, pausing to slip the shirt off and toss it across the room before capturing his lips once more. He looks Ollie in the eyes when he pulls back, takes his face in his hands to make sure he's listening. "I'm going to fuck you until all you can do is scream my name. You're going to beg me for more and I'm going to give it to you. I don't care if you heal, you're not going to be able to walk right for a week after this, darling." Later, he would not know what the hell he was thinking, trying to talk dirty like this. He would have felt like an idiot if he wasn't so turned on right now. He would try to pass it off as his wolf, maybe, the full moon making him weird. But as Ollie looked into his eyes now, this was clearly all Carter. It was still chocolate brown eyes that were looking down at him with lust, not the golden orbs of a beta werewolf.

Jett is practically giddy as he struts down the hallway with his cake pan in his hands. He's had such a good time baking with Eustass that he has almost forgotten what he's coming to do; start a fight with Gally. He's never so happy while going anywhere near the other beta, but today is a strange day.
"Surprise delivery!" He calls as he approaches Mal's room, knowing the door is open a crack because Eustass will never allow it to be completely shut when Gally is up here. He kicks it fully open, smirking slyly as he enters, bending down to extend the cake to the wolf sitting on the floor. "Made you a present with those baking supplies you so generously bought." His voice is dripping with sarcasm as he holds out the pan, chuckling as he waits for Gally to read it. He's in an unusually good mood, one that might keep the fight from getting physical even though it's a full moon, which is unheard of. He's sure that Gally has never seen him this... happy before, ever. He always seems to be scowling in the other wolf's presence.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 11:58 am

Oleander hadn't pegged Carter as the dirty talking type.  The man had gotten flustered over Ollie merely stepping into his personal space a month ago, panicked and ran the moment Oleander started trying to take things off of him. The boy supposes that may have simply been nerves, Carter being rightly afraid of the things he might do if tempted.  
Ollie gasps as he feels hand on him, entire body trembling with need.  Carter's fingers are softer than Nikita's, untouched by hard labor.  The mans lips were different, too.  Someone else might not notice, but Ollie had memorized the feel of Nikita's mouth, the shape and texture.  Carter is not his lovely Russian, but he makes Oleander ache with want anyways.  
The boy shudders as his shirt is removed, cool air creating goosebumps across sensitive skin. Carter's hands are warm in contrast, cradling his face and catching his gaze.  The man speaks, talks sinfully of what he plans to do, causes Oleander's  member to give a painful throb.  He can think of nothing elegant or clever to respond with, his mind clouded by desire.
"O-Okay, not gonna lie.  Thats hot.  Thats really, really fucking hot." The boy surges forward in a way that perfectly slots their mouths together, his tongue sliding feverishly against Carter's bottom lip.  Oleander is tugging at his jeans then. It's too much of a bother to try unbuttoning them.  The boy shimmies his hips, working the fabric down the length of his thighs until he manages to kick them away completely. He's left bare all but for a pair of neon pink boxers, black hand prints inked into the fabric as though grasping at gorgeously rounded cheeks.  
"As much as I love hearing you talk dirty, I'd prefer you show instead of tell." Oleander wraps his legs around the mans waist, expertly shifting their weight in a way that leaves Carter on his back.  The boy smiles almost cheekily, leans down to drop one last kiss to the side of Carter's mouth. "And remember Mr.Kensington, I like my gentlemen not to be gentle."  He turns in a way that gives Carter a gorgeous view of his neon clad ass, fingers pausing only  long enough to slide designer boxers out of the way before his lips are wrapped around the man's cock, suckling his way down inch by inch.

Galileo braced himself for many things, but Jett giving him a cake had not been one of them. The beta was left peering down at the frosted dessert, mouth hanging open with disbelief.  He'd been sure to slip by without Jett's noticing him earlier.  The only person around had been Eustass.
Oh.
Gally should have known the alpha wouldn't be able to leave well enough alone.  He turns to glare at the man, but stops short as he catches a glimpse of Jett's smile.  It's not cruel or hateful.  It's radiant in a way that takes Gally's breath away.  He's stopped making time for the small beauties of life.  Gally doesn't make time for watching the sunset or pay any attention to flowery fields he passes on the way home.  It's been so long since he's found beauty in this word, he forgot it even existed.
He's never seen anything like this before.  Not even Malakai twirling around a dance floor with glitter golden eyelids had ever been this stunning.
Jett smile is so dazzling that Gally forgets to even be angry.  
Fuck, Galileo is wrecked by that smile.  He can't feel the constant throb in his temple. Everything around him is meaningless in this moment. All he can care about is Jett, grinning and offering him a cake.
The thought strikes Gally into silence, makes the beta take another look at the carefully frosted pastry.
Jett had baked him a cake. The boy had actually thought to spend his own time making something especially for Gally.  Using hands that Gally has thought of so often.  Galileo knows those hands.  He's felt them violent against his face, shoving sharp against his chest.  Those hands hate him.
Jett hates him.
And yet, he's still done this thing, this thing that makes Gally's airway close off, makes his ribcage feel as though it's going to collapse in on his heart.
Several things are wrong here.  Gally should be wary.  He should be suspicious of Jett doing anything kind for him but all he feels is grateful.  It's naive and foolish, and Gally feels it anyways.  Jett is smiling as though he is proud of what he's written across the cake.  Gally reads it, and he should be annoyed, he should shove the cake into Jett's chest and tell him to take his ass back down stairs.
He doesn't.  Instead Gally sniffs and rubs his nose, looks away from Jett, over to the wall and back; just long enough to regain his bearings.  His eyes are glassy as he clears his throat and says, "Well I do declare, that's mighty kind of ya.  My birthday must've come early this year." Gally reaches out to gingerly take the tray.  Their fingers touch and for the first time since knowing Jett, skin brushes and it's not in a violent way.  It's gentle and careful and Gally is smiling the entire time, as though Jett is handing him something precious instead of a mere cake.  Galileo has never looked so happy.  Eustass is shocked to see the boy has dimples, one in each cheek, and even one under his chin. Vacantly the alpha wonders if Thatcher's knows about the boys dimples, if anyone has ever seen Galileo smile like this.
The beta reads his cake out loud, laughs as though he was in on the joke. "Thank you, Jones.  I uh, I reckon I surely do appreciate this." He says it with so much warmth, there is no doubting his sincerity.
Eustass is left reeling, reaching out to draw Jett closer on instinct.   He'd never seen this side of Galileo before, and if he was being honest it was more than a little concerning.  Is this actual happiness or is the beta plotting like Jett had promised?  The alpha takes a moment to sniff the air, focusing solely on sensing Gally's mood.
Eustass is shocked by what he feels, gratitude so strong his heart aches. It occurs to him that Galileo has never had anything gifted to him. The boy has worked for everything he's ever owned.  He fought for his own survival.  When his birthday did come around, Eustass imagines there was no one but Gally to celebrate it.
Jesus he thinks,  watching as Gally carefully dips his finger in the icing, face lighting up as he tastes the sweet chocolate on his tongue, thank god we didn't poison that cake.  Galileo hadn't hesitated, as though the thought of Jett doing this to hurt him had never crossed his mind.
Or maybe it had, and he'd decided he wanted this moment of happiness desperately enough to take a risk.  
Either way, Eustass suddenly felt guilty for ever thinking wrongly of the beta.  Galileo wasn't even disrespecting him by laying in bed with Malakai. The alpha was sure his son had offered. Eustass can only lean against the door, watching dazed as Galileo actually and honestly compliments Jett on how well the cake turned out, thanks him a few times more.
He wonders what Jett makes of all this appreciation. He was certain the boy had come looking for a fight, only to have Gally smile as though Jett had just offered him something worth its weight in gold.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 4:52 pm

Carter almost chuckles, full of pride when he sees that he's actually turned the boy on so much that he forgets to keep up his seductress act. But then Ollie is stripping and flipping them over, turning so his ass is in Carter's face. Before he even has time to enjoy the view though, his throbbing length is enveloped in warmth, those pretty pink lips working him so perfectly.
"Mmm, god." The boy might be young but he seems to know his way around a dick, that's for sure. He has no hesitation, moving down inch by inch until he's taken all of him in. "That's right, darling, take it all. Fuck." He allows himself a moment to throw his head back against the pillows before getting to work, sliding neon pink boxers down Ollie's hips until even more creamy skin is revealed to him. Ollie's ass is even more gorgeous than Carter imagined, perfectly round globes wiggling at him as the boy works on his cock. He isn't sure if there's any lube around here but he certainly hadn't brought any, not planning for himself to end up here. He has no time to look around either, so he settles on spitting onto his fingertips. With his other hand he reaches forward, parting pert cheeks so he has easier access. He almost worries for a moment, worries that his claws will not allow him to stretch Ollie properly. But when he looks down, they're already gone. He doesn't want to hurt this beautiful boy and his wolf knows it. He's surprised to feel in control of his wolf for the first time since he was bitten. His claws aren't going to come back out until he wants them to. Once he's relaxed, he finally lets two skilled fingers rub gently over the boy's tight pink pucker, caressing and feeling himself become even more aroused when it twitches under his touch.
"You're going to be so tight for me, aren't you?" He groans softly as he lets a single finger slowly penetrate the tight ring of muscle. The amount of resistance he gets around just a finger makes him realize just how good he's going to feel in a few minutes. It also lets him know, though, that Ollie might not be as experienced as he's acting. He's going to need to be thorough in prepping him. He might be doing something very selfish right now, but he's still not in the business of hurting his lovers.

Jett can only stare for a moment, jaw dropping as he watches Gally enjoying his cake, thanking him. What in the hell is going on here?
He stares at the other beta, confused as to why he's so happy about this. Man, he knew he should have written something meaner. But then again, maybe he's glad he hadn't. He could be mean right now if he really wanted to be. He could tell Gally that he hadn't made the cake just for him to be nice, that he'd just needed to bake to occupy his hands and mind. That would be true, too. But he kept his mouth shut because hell, he might hate Gally but even he had a heart somewhere. He'd never seen the wolf look so happy and Jett hated that it warmed something inside of him.
The bastard even had dimples. Holy hell, those dimples. Jett couldn't tear his eyes away from them for some reason. He'd deny it if ever asked, but he even felt butterflies in his stomach at the sight, reminded of the first night Gally had come home and Jett had thought how lucky he was to have a gorgeous Southern man fall into his lap like this. He face had been so handsome while unconscious only to turn bitter and hardened when he started speaking. Now though, Jett remembered what it had been like to see him without all the hate.
"Well uh... you're welcome. And... thank you, I think?" He speaks hesitantly, eyes never leaving the other beta. "I'm glad you like it." He wants to say more, wants to start a fight so they can go back to normal. But for some strange reason, he doesn't. Doesn't know what he would say even if he wanted to. So he just stands there and watches Gally enjoying his cake, deciding to let this moment of peace last.
Malakai watches all of this from the bed, stares at both of the betas before looking back at his father with wide eyes, one eyebrow arched as if to say: What the fuck is going on?
Jett and Gally are smiling at each other, Eustass didn't say anything about Gally being in his room, he can hear Ollie and Carter fucking down the hall. When did they enter the twilight zone?

Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 7:09 pm

Oleander had been working diligently at the mans groin, fangs dragging carefully across sensitive skin
at the base of Carter's length. They disappear as he nears the head, only his tongue sliding hot over the tip, flicking beads of excitement away as though he's done this a million times before. It truth he's only ever done this once, sitting nervous on Nikita's bed. Oleander had prepared himself for that moment though, spent months agonizing over how he'd make it possible. He watched so much porn in that time he's immune to it now, having learned every trick there was to master. The boy hadn't stopped there. He'd take this secret to his grave, but for weeks leading up to his night with Nikita the boy had practiced with a cucumber, slowly figuring out how to use his fangs without scraping too rough, how to swirl his tongue in one perfect motion. Oleander had even done away with his gag reflex, all of this just for one night spent with Nikita.
It had been worth every embarrassing second of learning.
Oleander has managed to suckle until he reaches the base of Carter's member, nose being tickled by dark hair as he sinks even further down.
The boy is ready to swirl his way back up when he feels a finger at his entrance. Carter presses into him slowly. Ollie almost chokes anyways, his throat constricting around the man's length as he struggles to gasp around it's girth. It aches in the best way possible. Oleander rises from Carter's cock, his breaths stuttering and shallow as he presses back against the intruding digit, tries to relax enough for the man to work comfortably. He wishes he could manage a sultry comeback to Carter's dirty talk, anything to make the man keep going, but when he opens his mouth all that hits the air is a desperate whine.

Galileo can tell that Jett doesn't know what to say. It's written all over the boys face, how he hasn't busted Gally with an insult of sorts. Normally he'd have been happy to let the boy squirm, but tonight he was in such good spirits he decides to make things easier for Jett. "Hey, don't worry about it so much Jones. I know ya still hate me, an' I get what ya were tryin' to do with the cake. I might be southern and stupid but I read well enough." The tray is warm in his hands. Gally feels it's weight and realizes he can't recall ever having this before in his life. No one made him cakes, even hate cakes. "I jus' couldn't give ya the satisfaction of gettin' all rough an rowdy over it. A cakes a cake.
Even if it wasn't made with love." He's surprised Jett hasn't tried to take this moment away from him yet. He's so busy thinking about Jett he doesn't feel the deep set ache behind his eyes. He is struck by thoughts of good things, campfires and warm sand, dancing.
Galileo's fingers tighten around the tray as that thought crosses him. He hasn't thought about dancing since-
Since his mother died.
It's too much, too sudden. Galileo blinks away the memories, his smile perking back up as he notices Jett is still looking at him, still standing here without cursing him for whatever reason. It shouldn't mean anything, but it does.
Somehow it means everything and Gally doesn't know why.
"An I don't reckon you was tryin' so hard to hurt me 'cause im still standin' here." He'd have felt affected by any harmful ingredients had there been any. He would be lying if he said he wasn't grateful for that, too. Jett had passed up a perfectly good opportunity to fuck him over. It was unheard of. Galileo can't explain why he hadn't hesitated. Or he could but he wont. He doesn't want Jett knowing that he'd made Gally so happy that in those few seconds, he hadn't even thought to be cautious. When he was younger doing something so careless may have gotten him killed. Jett is making him soft somehow, and Gally hates him for it. But the cake in his hands is still warm, and it smells so sweet. Galileo can't find it in himself to be cruel or bitter. He's just happy. "Ya might even be able to persuade me to share this delicacy, seein' as i'll go ahead and eat a piece." Gally wasn't as stupid as most took him for. He knew that Jett had not simply decided to be gracious and make him a cake. Eustass had opened his big ass mouth and told the boy where all the groceries came from. Gally almost hates him for it, for letting Jett know he was the one doing strange things out of the kindness of his heart, things he can't fully explain and doesn't care to think about. Gally would hate him for it, if not for it leading to this moment, standing with a gift in his hands from this boy who hates his guts just as much as Gally hates them himself. Jett hasn't looked at him like this since he woke up in that room, head resting comfortably in the boy's lap. Jett had smiled at him then. It's all Gally clearly remembers about that first day, waking up to Jett's beautiful face. He vaguely recalls thinking that maybe he'd died and this boy was some angel, come to finally offer him peace.
But then he realized color had vanished from his world, everything left an eerie black and white. It had thrown him into a panic. He doesn't know what happened next, but he is aware that it had probably been terrible. Gally had probably been terrible. The next thing he clearly remembers is waking up and coming to terms with his situation. He'd approached Jett looking for a friend only to be cut down by the boys razor sharp tongue. Gally still doesn't know why Jett hates him. For the most part he's afraid to ask.
Coward.

Eustass had been so consumed with Jett and Galileo he hadn't realized what was happening next door until he heard Carter's voice, hones in long enough to know the bastard in in Oleander's room, touching his child. It was apparent the moment Eustass realized just what was happening. The alpha said nothing, but his face said everything. He heads for the door with every intention of yanking Carter out of that room and beating them both to hell and back. Eustass can't believe he even allowed it to progress this far. He should've been paying better attention, should've known he couldn't trust Oleander to behave for even one night.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 1:35 am

Carter is having difficulty concentrating on the task at hand when Ollie is sucking him so perfectly. The boy is giving him the best blowjob he's ever had. He's a walking contradiction. His ass says inexperienced but his mouth is sure as hell saying something else entirely.
"You like that?" Carter croons when he can finally breath again with Ollie's mouth off of him. "God, I'm not bragging but I'm not sure I'm going to fit." He tries to be gentle as he massages the other wolf's walls. He had never been a manwhore but he's older, more experienced. He knows his way around the male body. After years of marriage, he knows his husband's body better than his own, knows it well enough to bring him to an orgasm in record time. Ollie is very different from Misery. He's taller, broader, more muscular but Carter still locates his prostate with ease, crooking his finger at the perfect angle to prod the bundle of nerves, his goal to elicit another one of those pretty whines.

Jett still does nothing but stare for a moment longer. Gally is smiling as he offers to share the cake, still showing off those dimples. Jett wonders if he knows how attractive they are. If he does, he's an idiot for not showing them more often. He could have any man or woman he wants wrapped around a finger with those things, then maybe he wouldn't be so bitter.
Jett allows himself to smile, eyes drifting over to the spot on the floor beside Gally, at the foot of Mal's bed. He could sit down and enjoy the cake which he now knew was not poisoned. That makes him wonder again, why had Gally bought the ingredients in the first place? Was it possible he was really calling a truce? Could they be friends after all?
That's when it hits him.
He thinks back to another time he was hoping to be friends with Galileo Gray, the one and only time he had made such a mistake. That first night when he'd let himself be vulnerable, put himself out there and offered his friendship only to have Gally shoot him down with harsh words that shut Jett Jones up for the first time in his life, left him reeling with embarrassment.
The bastard is trying to do it again.
Jett feels the same shame burning his cheeks as he catches himself just before taking a seat on the floor. How had he been so stupid?
The baking supplies, the compliments on the cake, those fucking dimples, the offer of sharing, it's all one big act. Gally is luring him in, getting him to lower his guard. He's tried so many times to recreate what he did that first night, to embarrass Jett like that again. But Gally's not stupid, he's realized that he's getting nowhere while Jett hates his guts. If Jett hates him, he can't hurt him. But if he gets Jett to trust him, to want his friendship again, then, he can break him.
No, Gally's not stupid. He's much smarter than he looks. Jett knows he's the stupid one for ever thinking the prick could be doing something out of the kindness of his heart.
He shakes his head, realizing that his hands are trembling as his smile drops, his eyes narrowing. He looks back for Eustass only to find that the man is gone. He's got nothing to lean on, nothing to distract him.
"You can drop the fucking act." His fangs are bared as he reaches out to grab the first thing he can find which happens to be a journal Mal keeps sitting on his nightstand. He chucks it at the other wolf without hesitation. He knows he's made a mistake, letting Gally see how furious he is. The bastard will know that he's gotten to him. He hates that he's letting him have that satisfaction. "Enjoy your cake, I hope you fucking choke on it."

The second the look on his father's face changes, Mal is flying off of the bed. He's never moved this fast in his life, he's sure. But he needs to stop the alpha before he can get to Ollie's room. He can't let him ruin this for his brother.
"Daddy, wait!" He reaches out the second he's out the door, gripping onto the man's shirt and tugging hard. "Stop! Just wait and listen to me for one second." He doesn't wait to see if the man's listening before continuing on. "Please don't go in there. You know Ollie's been down lately. You know something's going on with him and Nikky, we all do. This is the first time he's smelled happy in forever. So please just.... yell at them after if you have to be just let him have this. Beat Carter's ass in the morning, ground Ollie for a year, whatever you have to do. Just leave them for tonight. Ollie needs this. Please let him have this."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:57 am

Oleander doesn't whine; he howls, low and desperate and trembling.   Sculpted thighs quiver under his weight, Ollie's back arching at an angle that seems nearly impossible to reach.  He is holding onto Carter's member with shaking fingers. Tremors run up the length of his back, causing even Ollie's lips to wobble.  He whimpers, sounds almost wounded by the surge of pleasure. Oleander wants to keep touching the man, but it's difficult with Carter knuckle deep inside of him, fingertips brushing something that makes it hard to breath, impossible to focus.  In eighteen years Ollie had only ever felt one man inside of him, stroking him like this.  The boy never did these things on his own, having been so determined to save himself for Nikita.  His inexperience shows now and there is nothing Ollie can do about it.  He presses wet kisses along Carter's shaft between bursts of pleasure, whenever he can manage around the obscene mewls and high pitched whines of the mans name.  Oleander wishes he could form words, knows he is ruining the seductress act he's spent so many years perfecting.  The boy can feel his cheeks burning, not entirely from shame. Carter is doing this to him, making him sound like some needy child desperate to be touched.
Or maybe Nikita had done this to him, and Carter just happens to be the only one around willing to take advantage of it.
"Y-You're going to fit. You'll do it even if you have to split me in half. You can't stop now, you can't."  Oleander might actually die if Carter were to stop.  His heart would burst and he'd simply die on the spot.  He's never needed to come this badly.  He's never been so desperate.   "I need this.  P-Please, Mr.Kensington.  I need it now."  The boys voice wobbles, chest heaving a dry sob of pleasure as Carter's fingers are crooked inside of him. He thinks of Nikita, presses back against the intruding digit.

Jett's smile falters, and Gally doesn't know what comes over him but like the dumb bastard he is the beta steps forward.  He is staring so hard at Jett, like he's trying to convince the boy it's all good.  They're okay for the moment.
It's not all good.  They are not okay.  Jett hates his guts and makes sure to let it be known.
The boys opens his mouth, fires off at Gally with his razor edged tongue.
And somehow Galileo manages to be shocked by it, which is foolish because his father had been the same.  He'd be fine one moment, and the next it was as though he'd recall some nameless offense and explode all over again.
Galileo wonders what he's done this time to set the boy off,  mind reeling as he sifts through everything he'd said.
Jesus, what has he done now?
"What in tarnation has gotten into you Jones?  Is it really so fuckin' impossible to make nice with me for more than five minutes?"  Galileo says, forced casual.  He looks the way he always looks when he's pretending not to be upset, eyebrows low, jaw forward and some sad excuse for a smile on his face.
"You done baked this cake an' everything.  It would be a shame to waste-" Words die off as Jett chucks Malakai journal at him.  Gally could have stopped it, but that would risk letting go of his cake and he isn't willing to let this go yet.  The books thumps against Galileo's chest, falls uselessly to the floor.  Through it all Gally made sure to keep the cake steady, knuckles white with the ferocity of his grip.  
He opens his mouth, not knowing what to say but desperate to find something that would stop this moment from being lost to him. It's not until Jett says he hopes Galileo chokes that the beta finally stops trying.  He can sense that Jett means those words, and it strikes him into silence.
He thinks about shards of glass in his foot and his mother's ruined picture, of the ocean tides pulling him under and rough concrete scraping his knees.
He thinks about what a damn fool he was to ever let his guard down, for allowing himself to cherish anything enough to be actually and explicitly hurt when Jett decides to yank it away. Its as though the boy is dangling as carrot in front of him only to snatch it up anytime Gally feels comfortable enough reaching for it.
And by God, Gally has been letting him do it.  Why?  Because he's lonely?  Because Jett's hateful ass keeps him company at night?
Pathetic.
All this hurt he feels, the burning ache at the center of his chest-
He's the only one to blame for it.  
Distantly Gally wonders if Jett had planned this out from the beginning. Giggling with Eustass about how he'd  offer  Gally a gift, something that would remind him what it felt like to be happy, only to throw it back in his face as cruelly as possible, remind him of loss, too.
"Ya know what Jones?  Why don't you just get the fuck out.  You gave me your cake,  I thanked you for it.  You got what you wanted so now hightail it outta here." The words are harsh but lacking their usual bite. Gally merely sounds tired.
He might even sound a little sad, but he'd die before acknowledging it. Maybe he'd end up choking on the cake like the boy hopes.  Gally wonders if Jett would be satisfied then.
Probably not.  He never is.

Had it been anyone other than Malakai, the alpha would have brushed them off.  He was desperate to stop Oleander before the boy made a mistake that Eustass won't be able to fix for him. It's as though a slow motion crash is happening next door, and he is standing out in the hallway, useless.  
Eustass almost moves to go forward again, his hand reaching for the handle of Ollie's door, ready to unhinge the damn thing completely until Malakai starts talking, forcing the alpha to see sense no matter how much he wants to ignore it.   If he were to go in there now, the boy might never forgive him.  Ollie could hold a grudge like it was no one's business.  Malakai was right about his current situation with Nikita, too.  Something was wrong between them.  So wrong that Nikita hasn't been over lately, and Oleander has brought Carter into his bedroom as though that is going to help anything.
"Malakai, this isn't going to end well for either of them in the long run." And yet Eustass makes no move to go forward.  He reaches for Malakai instead, desperate for something to hold onto.  The boy is feather light in his arms.
"I.....I will not interfere."  Not so long as he had Malakai here, reminding him how to let go.  Eustass wonders if Oleander knows his brother is taking care of him, if he knows that Malakai just stopped him and Carter both from the beating of a lifetime.
"But I swear to god, tomorrow I might just kill them both."  It's an empty threat, but Eustass says it anyways.  Anything to make himself feel better about allowing this to happen.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:04 pm

Carter only watches for a moment, savors how pretty Ollie looks like this, all begging and desperate. He considers making him cum like this, letting him have his release right now since he's asking so nicely. But he isn't ready for this to end yet, doesn't want to chance Ollie changing his mind once he's came once. Plus, he wants the first orgasm the boy has to be around his cock, wants to feel his body trembling, clenching around him. Just the thought is enough to make him withdraw his fingers, pressing a gentle kiss to Ollie's entrance before sliding out from underneath of him. He's a bit disappointed he didn't get to taste the boy but he figures he can do that next time, doesn't realize he's already decided there will be a next time. There has to be. He leans over Ollie then, trailing kisses up his spine until he reaches his neck. By the time he reaches there, his aching erection is trailing between Ollie's cheeks teasingly, smearing precum to serve as lubricant.
"Are you ready for this, gorgeous?" The thought of taking Ollie like this, from behind is so arousing that Carter almost does it without hesitation. But he takes a moment to think and reconsiders. He has to see that pretty face, wants to see the expression he makes when he's penetrated, when he's reaching his climax, when he's cumming, everything. So he flips them over yet again so Ollie is lying comfortably on his back. He takes one of the boy's legs in either hand, spreads them nice and wide so he can position himself again. Still, he waits for permission before going any further.

"You want me to get the fuck out? It'd be my fucking pleasure!" Jett growls as he turns on his heel and heads for the door. He has to stop on the way out though, of course, turning back to look at the other beta. "Next time you decide to be "nice" and buy me baking supplies, do me a favor and shove them up your ass instead!" Jett is always mean to Gally and, well, everyone. But this is different. Normally, when he's fighting with Gally he uses his sharp tongue and cutting words to hurt him. He'll raise his voice sometimes, sure, but mostly it's the words themselves that show his anger. He never screams like he is tonight, his face is never so distorted in rage. He would try to pass it off as the full moon later, but truly he was just hurt. Gally had succeeded in getting under his skin, which was something very few were capable of.
For a few blissful moments, Jett had thought he might be getting that friend he had wanted so long ago. He should have known better. Now he was just a ball of rage.
He stormed out of the room, taking one look at Eustass, busy with Mal, before heading back downstairs and for the kitchen.
He tries to think of Boyd to calm himself. Maybe he can make the boy his favorite kind of baked good, give it to him tomorrow morning. This only makes him angrier when he realizes he doesn't remember.
Great, Gally can know his fucking favorite kind of icing but he can't remember his own boyfriend's favorite things.
The next few minutes were a flurry of ingredients, a flour cloud seeming to follow Jett as he busied himself with furiously mixing, pouring, and measuring.
This was his stress baking.

Mal heaves a sigh of relief as his father agrees. He leans into the man's chest, hugging him tight.
"Thank you, daddy. I know it's not going to end well but I mean, I think they both know it too. Sometimes people make shitty decisions and you have to let them do it on their own. They can learn from it." He pauses briefly before smiling. "And see you can't even be mad at me when I'm talking like mom with my deep inspirational advice." He chuckled softly, knowing anything he or Ollie did like their mother was the alpha's weakness, especially since he was sure to be missing him now.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 10:39 pm

Oleander has never been a particularly patient person. Tonight he's damn well insatiable. If Carter keeps teasing him, he's sure to suffer some sort of medical emergency. The boy's never felt so needy in his life, erection throbbing in a way that causes his eyes to sting. There is no relief. Carter withdraws his finger and Ollie is left feeling empty and aching. He feels lips brush his entrance, cock straining at the sensation. The man seems to be taking his time, trailing kisses along Oleander's trembling spine. It's infuriating.
"Carter, if you don't do something soon I might be forced to strangle you. How's that for ready?" He might have said more, but the mans erection slides warm and teasing between his cheeks, and the excitement steals his breath away.
Suddenly that warmth is gone, and it's all Oleander can do not to throw a tantrum then and there. Carter flips him over, and Ollie catches the man with a scathing gunmetal stare. It would have been more effective had the boys eyes not been clouded with tears, bottom lip quivering as he slams a frustrated fist down on the sheets.
"Carter. I-I swear to god. Do something!"

Gally regrets telling the boy to leave instantly. He hadn't expected Jett would actually listen, the beta makes it a point to never do as he's told, especially when it's Gally doing the telling. The man almost makes to reach for him, stop him from leaving. He would have, if the damn cake wasn't so fucking heavy all of a sudden-
If his damn heart didn't feel like it was going to wither away inside his chest.
Galileo doesn't understand why it matters so much that Jett is upset. He should be happy the little bastard has feelings to hurt.
But he isn't. He hates the distorted rage on Jett's face just as much as he hates the boys scathing smirks, hates even more that he's always the cause of them.
Jett yells, and Gally thinks of drowning and his mother cowering in a small corner, his thinks of cool metal against his temple and the sick hot smell of lead.
For just a moment, it truly had felt like his birthday. More so than any day had before. Jett made him a cake, almost sat down with him to enjoy a piece.
Almost.
Gally hates that fucking half assed word.
He wants to ask what he did wrong but Jett is already leaving. Gally locks his jaw, pretends not to be wounded by the loss. It wouldn't have mattered anyways. Galileo's head is aching so badly he can't mange words. It felt as though Jett's screaming packed more punch than even a bullet through the brain. Gally isn't surprised.
The room distorts, everything seems fuzzy at the edges. Gally isn't surprised by that, either. The beta slowly makes his way to the door. Eustass is staring down the hallway, obviously stunned after watching Jett storm out so suddenly. Galileo blinks at him. Waits. Eustass seems glued to the spot, and that wont do.
"Well holy goddamn alpha man, you jus' gon' stand there and stare after him or ya gon' go see what's stuck up his ass?" The words are well disguised as hateful, a way to get Eustass to leave along with Jett. Truly he simply wanted someone to go check on the boy. It was stupid and pathetic and he'd die before ever admitting it but he knows Jett doesn't like being alone. He shouldn't care.
Somehow he does.
"Malakai, I reckon im gonn' hit the hay. I'll leave this here though. I figure you gon' want details when ole' sex machine is finished in there. Ya'll can share." Galileo hesitates just a fraction of a second before placing his cake down on the table nearest Malakai's door. He isn't in the mood for sweets anymore, and somehow he just doesn't believe he deserves it. Even so, he feels suddenly empty the moment that warm tray leaves his hands. He reckons he does deserves that.

Eustass sneers at the beta, eyes two deadly rubies as he stares Gally down. He simply can't win tonight. Oleander is fucking Carter and Galileo is upsetting Jett. These are red flags in Eustass's book. Ollie has never brought a boy home before, and Jett never raises his voice. The alpha breathes deeply, has to take a moment to compose himself before finally stepping forward. He couldn't handle Gally right now. If the little bastard got slick at the mouth Eustass might just hurt him, and that would be hard to explain with Thatcher. And if he heard Oleander make another goddamn noise he was going to have a stroke.
"Come on Mal, I need back up tonight. I can't be trusted alone. I might make a bad decision myself ya." The full moon is hard on his beta's, nearly unbearable for Eustass. The man's entire face had gone a cherry red as his blood pressure rose, veins popping in his neck as he displays years worth of restraint by walking back down stairs instead of staying and destroying the upper level of his home.
"Jett? What the hell happened in there? What did he do?" Eustass stood in the doorway of the kitchen, Malakai still held tight against his chest as he stared. Somehow Jett managed to make even baking look aggressive.

Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 11:34 pm

Carter is momentarily stunned by the gorgeous sight beneath of him. Ollie with teary eyes full of desire, writhing beneath him, lip quivering. He's a lucky man, that's for sure.
"I've never been much of a teasing man, but I might have to start if this is what I get." He chuckles softly, a gentle hand coming to caress Ollie's cheek, wiping away a stray tear as it finally falls. Fuck, this boy is the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. "You're lucky I'm too excited to tease anymore. I can't say the same for next time though, so you might want to work on that patience of yours." He leans in, capturing one more passionate kiss. He barely pulls back, just enough so their noses are still brushing but he can make out the expression on the boy's face. Then finally, he allows himself to push forward, slowly sinking into Ollie's tight heat, letting the warmth engulf him. It's all he can do to keep from cumming right then. He's never been with anyone who's walls constricted around him so perfectly, so unbearably tight. His jaw drops at the feeling, breaths labored as he forces himself deeper until he's completely sheathed inside, groin flush against pert ass cheeks. It's then that he knows for sure, Ollie has to be close to a virgin. There's no way someone as experienced as he acts could still feel this heavenly.
"Are you okay?" His voice is barely above a whisper as he moves to bury his face in the crook of Ollie's neck, dropping gentle kisses there.

Mal tries his hardest to calm Eustass down as he follows him down the stairs, his hand rubbing circles on his father's back.
"Hey, you're doing pretty good so far. Momma would be proud." He reassures, unsure as to when he became the sanest person in the home. The world really was turning upside down.
As they arrive in the kitchen he stares at Jett curiously, wondering what Gally could have said to make him so angry. He'd only been out of the room for a few seconds and they'd seemed almost happy when he left. He'd known it wouldn't last for long though. He would have to go talk to Gally later, as soon as he made sure his father wasn't going to murder everyone.
"Nothing. He didn't do anything, I just remembered how much I hate his fucking guts. It's nothing new. I just momentarily forgot." Jett grunts softly, never looking up at the two of them. He doesn't need to look up to sense Mal's presence. He isn't sure if he'd even confess to Eustass how stupid he felt and how he'd realized Gally's plan all along. But he definitely isn't going to say anything with Mal here. Then later he'd go back to following Gally around like a puppy and tell him all about it. Fuck that. "I'm making sugar cookies if you want some." He informs, in the process of angrily slamming globs of dough onto a tray.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 12:15 pm

Carter is still teasing, chuckling as he reaches down to caress Ollie's cheek. The boy wants to bite his hand, doesn't only for fear of being made to wait longer. He hates feeling so helpless, so sexually frustrated. Oleander hadn't realized just how much he craved the contact until Carter was touching him. The man looks at him as if he knows what he's doing, talks of there being a next time, and Oleander finds himself smiling even despite his current desperation. Ollie blinks tears away, huffing as they merely catch in long lashes. He wants to say something, maybe a sly remark on Carter's already planning for their next time, but the man kisses him and Oleander decides it can wait. His tongue slides sinfully against Carter's, fangs nipping rough at the mans bottom lip. He tastes blood, laps it gently away.
Time seems to stand still as Carter draws back, just enough that Ollie can lock eyes with the man.
He whines, impatient, and gently bumps their noses together as if to urge Carter forward.
A burn slices up his body as the man presses into him, ring of muscle restricting involuntarily. Every inch Carter sinks is a miracle. Oleander can't bring himself to care about the burn, focusing solely on the mans heat as it slides deeper. The boy's toes are curling by the time Carter is fully submerged, his breathing coming in stuttering whines. His nose is adorably scrunched, bottom lip tucked between gorgeously white fangs. It's almost embarrassing to have Carter see him like this, spread bare and vulnerable, no control over anything. Ollie's arms wind around the mans neck, defined muscles retracting to bring him closer, enough that Oleander can bury his face in Carter's neck. Skin soon grows wet with tears, quivering kisses falling against the mans shoulder.
"N-Not okay until you're moving." He is shaking, gripping tight at Carter as though afraid the beta might pull away at any second. "Pl-Please, fucking move." Ollie's legs wind around Carter's waist, rocking the man desperately against him.

"Jett, those sugar cookies are going to get up and run if you keep at 'em like that." Eustass watched warily as the boy continued to slam globs of dough onto a new tray. How had Jett gotten this angry in such short a time? How had he let Oleander take Carter up to his bedroom unsupervised? The alpha takes a moment to lament his terrible parenting, his jaw clenched as he decides to start about fixing as much as he can.
"So wait a minute. Gally didn't do anything? You just what? Decided he didn't deserve the cake? Remembered the last terrible thing he said to you?" The alpha didn't want to make it any worse by pointing out just how petty the situation sounds. They were finally having a second of peace before Jett flipped his fucking lid. Eustass doesn't believe that Gally is innocent in all this, no matter what Jett might say. The bastard had to have done something to set Jett off. The boy wouldn't be this pissed for no reason.
No, he had to be missing something.
Carefully the alpha settles Malakai back on his feet, pressing a grateful kiss to his son's temple before nodding towards the staircase.
"You can go now sweetheart. Thank you for talking some sense into me. I think I can take it from here." Jett wouldn't talk to him with Malakai around, and he was certain Mal wanted to go check on Gally. As much as Eustass hated it, he knew they were friends, knew they cared about each other.
"I'll come find you later, okay?" He couldn't risk going back up there knowing that Carter was most likely fucking his child by now. Just the thought had Eustass nauseated.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 3:43 pm

Carter pauses to enjoy this moment, enjoy knowing that he's the one who made Ollie this way, all desperate and flustered. He drops a kiss to the boy's wrinkled nose, an unusually sweet gesture for a coupling that seems driven by only lust instead of love. Carter's just that type of lover though, unable to keep himself from being gentle and sweet most of the time. Ollie's face is pressed against his neck then, his skin quickly becoming damp with tears and wet kisses.
"God, you're gorgeous like this." It's all he says before securing Ollie in his arms, one hand holding onto his hip while the other arm wraps tight around his slim waist. Finally, he begins to move.
He starts slow at first, drawing back until only the head of his erection is barely inside before rolling his hips forward again, groaning each time the tight heat draws him back in. He's trying his hardest to be gentle, not to let his wolf out. But then he realizes that Ollie never even flinched at being penetrated. He never looked in pain, only desperate for more. He'd been telling the truth earlier, Carter really doesn't have to worry about hurting him.
So gradually, he quickens his pace, groans turning into soft growls. His fangs slip out and quickly find themselves buried in Ollie's shoulder as claws scrape against the boy's hip. He's still watching himself, not wanting to lose control completely but he's giving his wolf some room to breathe, letting it have what it wants. Ollie is not going to break.

Jett huffs as he puts the tray in the oven when he's finished, settling down on the kitchen floor with his back against the counter. He's sat himself across from the oven so he can watch the cookies rise through the small window as he begins picking at his nails again.
"I know. I'm a big bitch for going off on him for no reason and starting shit. I know so you don't have to fucking tell me or use that damn tone with me that lets me know you think I'm being ridiculous." The second he finishes speaking, he visibly cringes, realizing how he's spoken to his alpha. It's like he's in physical pain now, unable to be rude to the man without offering an apology. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be disrespectful. I'm sorry. I just- he fucking deserved it, okay? Just trust me." He sighed softly as he places his head in his hands, trying to calm down. Gally was a prick, it was nothing new. It shouldn't bother him. "I need Boyd." He murmurs finally as he slumps back against the counter.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Changes.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes.
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: