Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2~ Gabriel and Calvin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikey

Mikey

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2~ Gabriel and Calvin Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2~ Gabriel and Calvin   HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2~ Gabriel and Calvin EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Lance yawned tiredly, glancing over at Stephen who he had sleeping beside him. Calvin and Gabriel had gone out last night so he was watching Stephen. He was excited, Gabriel was already around seven months pregnant, he wanted to be an uncle so fucking bad. He smiled at the thought, the baby would be beautiful like its mother he hoped, Riley jumped lightly as the phone began ringing, loud and shrill. He quickly snatched it up to keep from waking Stephen.
“Hello?“
His Great Grand mother Mike’s voice came over the phone.
“Riley? Baby?“
“Yeah Memaw, whath up?“
“Sweet heart its about Gabriel and Calvin…“
“What about them?“ He frowned lightly, the two never did come home last nioght but he figured they probably stayed somewhere else, and maybe did something romantic and simply fell asleep without calling.
“There was an acciedent baby…“
Riley’s heart skipped a beat.
“What kind of athident memaw?“
“There was a wreck…Calvin’s motorcycle wrecked last night…Calvin is dead, Gabriel is hurt really bad, I had to prematurely deliver the baby….“
Rileys world stopped spinning…
Calvin dead…
Gabriel hurt…
Baby PREMATURE?
“Memaw??? Oh…ith the baby okay”
Mike sighed softly. “I have it in an incubator, giving it air and keeping it warm baby, I don’t know if its going to make it…“
The phone clattered the to ground. By now Stephen had woken up and was staring at his uncle worriedly.
“Riley? Whats going on,…where is momma and daddy?“
He got no response.
No one really knows what happened…except for Calvin and Calvin is dead…
He left behind a sickly husband,
A teenage child…
And a new born infant.
*That night*
Gabriel squealed lightly, hugging Calvin around the waist tightly. They were going rather fast…around 100 miles per hour down a dark high way at twelve at night.
“SLOW DOWN!!! Calvin!!“ Gabriel screamed, Calvin had the helmet on, he was making his lover wear it. Calvin simply chuckled. he had everything in control. “ No!!! This is fun Gabe!!!“
Gabriel held on tighter, he large rounded belly pressing into Calvin’s back.
“Calvin damnit!!! Im SCARED!!!!“ Gabriel screamed in his ear. Of course Calvin was going to slow down for him but when he tried…
They didn’t slow.
His brakes were out.
Calvin tried again and again, they kept speeding down the highway, Gabriel by now crying.
He didn’t know what to do…all he knew was he had to protect Gabriel…and he didn’t want to scare him anymore.
“Tell me you love me!!“ He hollered over the roar of the motorcycle.
“Fine damnit Calvin!! Gabriel sobbed into his back, “I love you!!! I fucking love you more than anything now STOP!!!“
Calvin nodded, his own eyes tearing up.
“Take the helmet and put it on.“ He chewed his lip as he saw a curve coming up in the road.
“No!! Damnit Calvin I-“
“PUT THE FUCKING THING ON, WE DON’T HAVE TIME TO ARGUE!!“ Calvin snapped as he got closer to the curve.
Gabriel paused, his eyes wide.
They didn’t have time? He didn’t understand…But Calvin sounded serious…
Gabriel took the helmet off his lovers head anD slipped it on.
“Now hug me baby!!“
Gabriel did, he hugged him tight…his face pressed into Calvin’s back, his eyes unseeing…
Unseeing the curve they came too.
Unseeing Calvin’s tears.
Unseeing how they ran off the road.
But he heard…
He heard the man sob.
Heard the tired screech..
And heard as they crashed.
Then it was all black.
In the paper the following week it read:
A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die. He leaves behind two children: Stephen Pierce, 16, and Jasey Rae Pierce, three days, and a husband.
He is a hero.
Was a wonderful father and a loving husband.
Calvin Pierce, your family misses you.
Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2~ Gabriel and Calvin
Page 1 of 1