Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk Through Hell.

Go down 
+13
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Cyrus Nielsen
Aaron Mizanin
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel McDaniels
Gabriel Johnson
Mikey
Asher Reed
Blaine Johnson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:56 am

Joslin rolled his eyes at the boy although... that was slightly true...
"Only one I ever had so I don't think that should count." Sean winked back at him.
Asher took a sip of his drink, wiggling his eyebrows. Every guy he'd fucked had told him he was the best and he believed it. He'd been fond of sleeping with nerds and virgins back when he was a whore. He enjoyed innocence which explained why he loved Aristotle so much.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Aristotle blinked at his lover stupidly, he had nothing to say. Yes he was border line retarded sometimes but....
He knew what that meant.
He had heard how his pretty Asher had been with a lot of people, he didnt understand it but when he thought about it, his chest ached.
Maybe he was sick?
He didnt know.
He simply sat back and watched everything proceed.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:55 am

"Never have I ever... had a one night stand." Ezra spoke up. Sean rolled his eyes as he laid back in Dayton's arms. God he hated that boy.
"Course you haven't, little miss perfect." He groaned.
"Sean, you haven't either." Sage snickered.
"Hush." Sean put a hand over Sage's mouth. Sage pulled it away so he could take a drink.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Dayton shrugged at his brother, he seemed normal but truly it burned him inside how Ezra was so fucking perfect. He hated hoe his mothers eyes shined with pride for his brother, pride he had never had his mother express to him in any way shape or form. But thats because out of the three of them, Dayton was the no good one, the one that would never amount to anything....
It hurt.
Dayton simply tensed up and held Sean tighter, downing his drink along with many others such as Gabriel, Quincy, Rhett, Trever, Chord, Dustin, Brody, Biddy, Alex Junior, Higgy, And Blaine also took a shot, urging his mother to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Sean kissed Dayton's cheek, consoling him silently by grabbing his hand and rubbing small circles on the back of it with his thumb.
Most people did take a drink like Rick, Chris, Alex, Lance, Kyndal, Asher, Joslin, Brayden, Gabriel, Barry and Chance.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Next was Leon, smiling sweetly at his father as he spoke.
"Never have I ever kissed anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:49 am

Cade smiled as he watched his baby speaking. No one drank at first.
Reluctantly, Steven took a drink. He was much older than some of the kids in here who'd already had their first time. It was embarrassing. But he'd never been attracted to anyone but Wayne really and now Wayne was taking it slow with him. They were holding hands but had yet to kiss...
Calvin seemed rather content with this..
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 am

Junious and Jasey Rae both took sips of their drinks, Junious with a nervous twitch, glancing at his father Rick and Jasey with an irritated sigh.
"Alright bitches and babes. Im getting tired of this never been kissed shit. Someone come lay it on me!" This is the first time Gabriel has heard his baby curse.
"Jasey Rae Pierce!" The man snorted.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:04 am

Ryker VanDeKamp snickered, laying back and watching as no one spoke up.
"Hell, I will."He moved forward, a smirk playing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Jasey leaned forward just a tad, his face emotionless as he waited."Come on, im not gonna be the one to do it, as the man you had better step up, or then maybe your not worthy of me?" The boy was spoiled as hell.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Ryker smiled to himself. Cocky. Spoiled. He liked it.
He brushed hair behind the boy's ear and leaned in slowly, pressing his lips into Jasey's deeply.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Jasey gasped lightly as he was kissed. He acted like he was big, and cocky as Dayton even but he really wasnt. He was a really sweet person. very gentle and loving but no one was to know all that, except maybe his parents or his mothers best friend Gabriel.
Being inexperienced as he was, he simply let Ryker do the work, he himself panicking in his head to do this right.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Ryker could immediately sense how inexperienced the other boy was and it amused him. He smirked against Jasey's lips although he wasn't that experienced himself.
He stayed there for a good while before pulling back, winking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Jasey gave a confident smile, pleased with how the kiss had gone and how Ryker seemed to like him a bit.
Gabriel was not pleased, one eye brow lifted up.
"You guys are stupid." He commented, he didnt want his child going the same direction he had.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Joslin was wearing the same look, feeling the same way. Two boys with former whores for mothers... just did not sound like a good combination to him. But Ryker didn't care. He shot Gabriel a grin before taking his seat, leaving empty space beside him for Jasey if he caught on and wanted to sit there.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Jasey was slightly hesitant but it didnt show as he stood and strode over to sit with Ryker, sticking his tongue out at his mother and father as he went.
Gabriel scoffed, his right eye twitching. He was a very cool parent but he demanded respect.
"Well Calvin?" If Calvin said nothing, Gabriel sure would. "Your child is being disrespectful." Thats another thing, when irritated at Jasey, He referred to the boy as Calvin's child.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:02 pm

If Steven thought that Calvin was irritating when he started dating Wayne, Calvin had to be ten times as bad with Jasey. Any man who looked at him twice got the evil eye. He'd been glaring a hole through Ryker until Gabriel spoke.
"He's right. Apologize to your mother and get your little ass back over here." Calvin nodded, his hand resting in Gabriel's.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:09 pm

Jasey gave his father a pouty look, it was the one look he used when he was trying to get out of trouble. Calvin was the only person the boy truly was himself around. He was a daddy's boy to the bone.
"B-But daddy..." Jasey blinked, his bottom lip poking out. "I just wanna sit with my friend..."
Gabriel snorted, nodding at his lover. He appreciated how his lover did for him. He was so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Calvin shook his head. Even when he knew how fake Jasey's puppy dog eyes were, they still got to him. He was such a sucker for the eyes.
"Jasey... damnit, apologize to your momma." He snapped lightly, debating if he should let him sit with Ryker.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:22 pm

"But daddy!!" Jasey whimpered. "I didnt do anything!! Your ALWAYS taking momma's side..." Thats what he always did to get his father to favor his side. Which it wasnt a lie, his father was always more concerned with his mother than anything usually. But he still was good to Jasey, protective and loving.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:29 pm

"Because your momma is usually right about these things." Calvin sighed. "Jasey, please just apologize." Why the hell were both of them so damn stubborn? They were so similar, and both of them always had to be right in an argument.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:02 am

Jasey shook his head. Usually he did as he father asked but he was going to refuse this time, make himself look good in front of Ryker.
"No."
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:08 am

"Jasey Rae Pierce... I can take you home right now." He snapped lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:27 am

Jasey shook his head.
"No you cant, I wont go!" Jasey then stood and plopped down in Gabriel Johnson's lap. He whined at his "Uncle"
"Save me? He is so embarrassing!"
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:29 am

"I know he is, kid. Just ignore him, maybe he'll go away." Gabriel snickered, ruffling the child's hair. He loved Jasey like his own son. "If I need to, I'll hide you and take you home with me." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk Through Hell.
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next