Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk Through Hell.

Go down 
+13
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Cyrus Nielsen
Aaron Mizanin
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel McDaniels
Gabriel Johnson
Mikey
Asher Reed
Blaine Johnson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasey Rae Pierce

Jasey Rae Pierce

A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:31 am

"Yeah, but your my big ape." Trever looked up at him, his eyes not as cold as they usually where.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:45 am

"Course, Trev." Barry smiled lightly at the man. Their fights were brutal but never lasted long at all..
Back to top Go down
Jasey Rae Pierce

Jasey Rae Pierce

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:49 am

Trever nodded, glancing back over to Angel with longing, but he looked back at Barry and he knew...
He didnt want to hurt the boy anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:02 am

And that would have meant the world to Barry. That was all he wanted...
"So how are Toni and the kids?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jasey Rae Pierce

Jasey Rae Pierce

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:04 am

"Joss is mean. The child id evil. I love it." Trever chuckled. "Toni is Toni, still sweet as ever, and my youngest is doing good, he is nicer than Joss."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:13 am

"Of course he's evil, you're his daddy." Barry snickered.
Back to top Go down
Jasey Rae Pierce

Jasey Rae Pierce

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:19 am

Trever nodded proudly, grinning at his friend.
"I love it." he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:35 am

"I can't wait to see what he grows up to be like." Barry shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Jasey Rae Pierce

Jasey Rae Pierce

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:39 am

Trever nodded his head, he was excited too, he knew his baby was going to be great.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:46 am

"You need anything?" Barry asked, looking down at his friend's hurt face.
Back to top Go down
Jasey Rae Pierce

Jasey Rae Pierce

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:57 am

Trever shook his head, kissing Barrys lips gently, his lips warm and gentle though they were scarred. He didnt think anything of it, before Blaine and Toni it was normal for them.
"Nah, im good babe."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:05 am

"Alright, you let me know if you do..." Barry smirked softly at the kiss. He missed when he could do that with the man without worrying about Blaine being pissed off. But now, he just hoped Blaine had not seen.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:34 am

Trever moved, hugging him tightly, he did adore when he and Barry were able to just touch each other without worrying about their lovers.
"You know you liked that kiss."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:51 am

"Course I did. Doesn't mean I'm not worried about Blaine being pissy with me. He's so moody Trever, I hope you're happy when he kills me." Barry whined.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:58 am

Trever shook his head,smiling at the man.
"Blaine is a betch, treat him like one."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:02 am

"No he's not." Barry sighed. "Now you hush. Last time I checked, I wasn't the only one with a lover. And yours is a fiance so I'm not as bad as you, HA!" He stuck his tongue out at the man.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:06 am

"So? He still is my betch, that wont change." Trever was determined with that. He didnt want an actual fiance
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:13 am

Barry shrugged.
"Well that's you I guess. I don't feel like dealing with Blaine though so don't do it again." He pouted.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:14 am

Trever sighed but he nodded, he wanted to hate Blaine, he felt like the boy had taken his Barry away. But then again, Barry wasnt his
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:25 am

"Don't get all pissy!" Barry whined at him. "I still love you."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:26 am

"I know you do." He did know. "So, why so protective of Angel all of a sudden?" He wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:11 am

"It's not all of a sudden, guess you just haven't been paying attention... You haven't really tried to hurt him lately."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:18 am

"I am never around him, believe me when I am, I would love to mess with him. Barry you dont even know, Angel is...He was...That boy is my passion."
Trever pouted lightly
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:20 pm

"Trever... didn't ya fuck him up enough?" Barry sighed heavily. "I know you like messing with him but... he's my family. I live with him most of the time when Blaine feels like it. You don't have to watch how fucking messed up he is. I hate it." Angel was so sweet. Barry wished Trever could have fucked up someone else... "This is a ridiculously large family. There are only a few people in it I ask you not to touch. Blaine, Brice, Angel, Kelton and hell, even Gabriel." He'd gotten close even to the man who had used to be his bitch. "That's it Trev. Just those five. Anyone else, have at it."
Back to top Go down
Lane McCormick

Lane McCormick

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:24 am

Trever said nothing, simply gazing over at Angel and his small family, a loot of pure and utter hatred burning in his eyes. He really wanted to kill that good for nothing b_tch. If not for Barry he would..
"I know how he is Barry. I lived with him and had him for so long, longer than he and Gabriel have even been together. I raised that boy." Trever did, he hadnt treated the boy like Toni, Angel stayed in his torture room, he had treated Misery a little better though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk Through Hell.
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next