Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ignorance is Bliss

Go down 
+14
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel McDaniels
Sean McDaniels
Kelton McGuire
Aaron Mizanin
Ivory Monroe
Perry Toretto
Cyrus Nielsen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Perry Toretto

Perry Toretto

Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:07 am

Perry didn't move from his place, though a few men had come over to say hi, along with several women asking him to buy them a drink. Perry told them all to f* ck off. He was not concerned with them and whatever they had to say. The only think lurking in his mind, was his nieghbor.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Cyrus stayed in his seat for a while before someone asked him to dance. He obliged and when he was finished, made his way to the seat beside Perry's.
"How'd you like the show?" He smirked softly.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:32 am

Perry glanced at him, snorting before going back to his drink.
"You were still a brat."
But really it had been pretty great.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:48 am

Cyrus grinned as he ordered another shot glass of something, downing it quickly.
"Well duh, I'm always a brat. You'll get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:02 am

"No, no I won't because I do not plan on being around you long enough to get used to you.".
Perry growled in annoyance with the boy
Back to top Go down
Ivory Monroe

Ivory Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:18 am

"Oh, well you should plan on being around me a lot." Cyrus winked, ordering another drink.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:43 pm

"Whys that?"
He was going to have to murder this irritating beat.
Even though he was a little cute.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:56 pm

"Because I get bored easily and you're right next door so I can come over and talk to you when I get bored!" He rolled his eyes like Perry should have understood this. He just did not give up, even though Perry clearly wanted nothing to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:24 am

"Well... This means I'm going to need to lock my doors or find a nice burial plott.". Perry snorted at him, turning away in irritation.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:32 am

"Or you could stop being a prick and make a new friend!" Cyrus hummed. "I'll buy you a drink!"
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Perry just shrugged, giving in but only for the night.
"How about I buy you one, brat?". The man sat next to the smaller boy.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:59 pm

"I'd love one. Thank you." He grinned. " That was nice of you."
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:42 pm

"I'm not nice.". The man shot back. He was being civil but not nice. Perry was never really nice about anything.
"Your welcome though punk...." And awkward silence set in before Perry once more resumed speaking.
"So...who is Cyrus Nielson really?"
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:19 pm

"Hmm..." He paused, thinking over his answer. "Cyrus Nielsen is a sixteen year old boy who is... very naive and gullible but people think he's just stupid. He never gets too depressed and tries to be happy most of the time but if you get on his bad side he doesn't take shit. Oh, and he has panic attacks a lot." He nodded, satisfied with his description. "And who is Perry Toretto?"
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:32 pm

"The biggest regret of your life kid.". He answered simply enough. He didn't like people. He lived solitary and screwed when ever and whoever he wanted. He had his past and his Plans. He was not the brightest though he was not stupid. Never naive, he was ruthless and he took what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:36 pm

"I don't know about that. I think you could be a good choice. I could use a strong friend." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:49 pm

"Friend?"
And the alarms began to sound.
Oh no.
He*l no.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:04 pm

"Yes, asshole. But I consider everyone a friend so it's alright." Cyrus shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:38 pm

"Just who would want to be YOUR friend?". He rose a brow, a smirk taking over his features.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:11 am

"I think I can make you want to be my friend." He smirked at the man.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:09 pm

"And I know you can make me want to punch your lights out." Perry glared at the offending man, which really was not doing anything to offend him except trying to be friends and talk to him.
"And by the way, you just arent my style kid. I dont want a whiny little brat who is going to stick around. I know who your mother is because I had known your daddy. Dayton was a cool guy, and now he is a boring corpse just waiting to be put in the ground. All because he want and settled down. Im not buying it." Perry had seen Dayton at clubs, he had heard people talking, and then he heard the rumors when Dayton finally cooled down with one man.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:46 pm

"Go ahead, hit me if you're so fucking tough. You can beat a fucking boy half your size, congrats." Cyrus smiled mockingly. "There's no need to be such a fucking asshole. My daddy may have settled down but I can guarantee he's still better in the sack than you'll ever be." That was a sure way to piss Cyrus off, mess with his father. "I don't know why you insist on being a dick but if you're thinking I'm trying to get you too settle down with me, you're wrong. Yeah, you're hot and I'm pretty sure you know that already. But I'm not looking for some fairy tale romance, especially not with an asshole like you so don't flatter yourself." His entire attitude had changed with this statement. He went from a "whiny little brat" to a confident bitch. "Oh and you'd be surprised what this "whiny little brat" can do." Cyrus winked and stood up, walking off to the dance floor. Fine. Fuck Perry.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:24 am

Perry simply laughed. He had been called much worse by younger and older peoe but this was an interesting turn of events. But now he did know how to get to the boy, screw with his father.
Perry continued to drink like nothing had ever happened with him and Cyrus. He even took time to dance with a few people who asked. He was in a much better mood with Cyrus off his case.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:30 am

Cyrus shook off the irritation after several moments, dancing with several other men although he kept his eyes on Perry the whole time. He really had just been trying to be polite and introduce himself to his neighbor but now it was more, he needed to make this man be civil to him. It was a challenge now...
That was the only thing on his mind as a man he'd been dancing with shoved him against the wall, sucking on his neck. He groaned as a reaction but all he thought of was how to get to Perry.
Before he knew it, this had turned into something more than just kissing, the man was grabbing at him.
"How about we go to the bathroom and finish this up?" He whispered in Cyrus's ear.
"How about no?" Cyrus shook his head, trying to slide away only to have the man's grip grow tighter, so tight Cyrus was sure it would bruise.
"Ow. Let go." He snapped, slapping the man's hand. But he was ignored. The guy began dragging him to the bathroom.
Cyrus resisted but he wasn't very strong.. He was trying to make a scene and get someone's attention but people were too busy with their own partners to worry about this.
He had made a promise to himself he'd never have sex with more than ten people before marriage... He was already at nine. He couldn't let this happen. He looked around frantically for anyone he knew but came up with nothing. Perry was the only one and Cyrus knew he could take the guy but the chances of Perry helping him were laughable.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Laughable they were. Perry was actually pouting about what Cyrus said to him. He had watched the other boy, kept an eye on him the whole time. He watched him dance and he watched the other man continuously seem more and more ready to bump uglies with him. Perry just watched though. That was until the boy was forcibly dragged off. Perry did consider letting him go. The boy deserved it after all, but somewhere, Perry did have a heart no matter how much he detested that fact. He really couldnt let the small boy be taken like that. So Perry stood, casually though, he made his way off to the bathroom after Cyrus and the random idiot he had been dancing with. The large man easily scooped Cyrus up into his arms, growling lightly as he stared the other man down.
"Fu*k off." He snapped simply enough, his grip on Cyrus tight, protective even in a way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ignorance is Bliss
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Cyrus/Perry-
Jump to: