Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sean's Last Sentence.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

Sean's Last Sentence. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:48 am

Quincy sobbed hard, yanking Sage into his chest and holding him tightly.
"S-Sage!" the mans voice cracked. "m-my baby is gone!"
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:52 am

"Shhh daddy it's alright...." Sage frowned deeply as he curled into his father's chest, wrapping an arm around the larger man.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:04 am

"N-No!!!" his baby was gone. The large man was suffering.
Next up was Aaron. The boy was handsome as he stood up and watched everyone.
"Well, I was his oldest brother. We haven't always been the closest but I loved him anyways, I loved all my siblings but Sean was special. He was sweet, he was sick at I've point. I remember all the worry when we thought he was dying. Then he got with my best friend and little by little I continued to get closer to him. I'll miss him but that's okay. He died doing something he loved, playing with his husband.". Aaron was sad but he thought it was all going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Zac made his way up front while Quincy was holding Sage. You could hear the tears in his voice as he began to speak.
"Sean was my baby... The day we found out he had bulimia was one of the worst days of my life. I couldn't believe it. This entire family is pretty messed up but I thought not my baby... He was a bit chubby when he was younger and he hated it but I never thought he'd turn to purging to lose the weight... We started paying a lot more attention to him then... I tried to help. We all did. But the only one who did anything was Dayton, so I thank him for that." Zac nodded. "Sean was always sweet, even when he was pissed he never tried to really hurt anyone... He knew what it felt like to be hurting and he didn't wish that on anyone, even if they deserved it. I have a lot of kids but I love them all and Sean is going to be very missed..." Zac's lower lip trembled as he kissed his son's cheek, stroking his hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:16 am

Riley then made his was forward. He for once was not smiling as he spoke.
"Well.... I don't know quite what to thay. Thean was an awesome brother. He broke my heart when he wath thick but he was alwayth thill pretty happy, I thpent a lot of time with him. I misthed him tho much when he moved out and Im alwayth going to misth him. Thean was just an over all amazing human. I can't even begin to tell you everything he did to make him tho thool I loved him. I thill do, I with I had him back but he ith okay. He pullth through and I'm thure he ith thill pulling." tears streaked his face as he spoke. "I won't that goodbye. Juth thee you later."
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:32 am

When no one stepped forward for a moment, Ezra stood and made his way to the front.
"I know Sean hated me and he'd probably roll his eyes that I came up here now to talk about him but I had some things I wanted to say. I acted like I hated him back but there's a part of me that really admires Sean. I always admired him from the time he came into my brother's life. I admired him because... he was the only person I knew that I'd ever seen make my brother smile like that. Not a fake smile either. When Dayton smiled at Sean, it was sincere and I'd never seen that before. Even if he hated me... I think I'm gonna miss him." Ezra nodded slowly before glancing at the corpse and taking his seat.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:50 am

Dayton sighed softly as he watched his brother. He gave Ezra a small but true smile.
He appreciated the boy speaking about his lover like that. It meant a lot to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sean's Last Sentence.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Dayton/Sean-
Jump to: