Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pictures of You

Go down 
+7
Trever Murdock
Brynn McDaniels
Briley Riley
Gabriel McDaniels
Lane McCormick
Cove Braxton
Leon Johnson
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

Pictures of You - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:39 am

Leon's smile fell hard, but he didnt let it really hurt him, he knew that anyone would rather look at Jasey than him, but Leon left the need to change that...
But then again, he didnt want to, he was happy how he was.
He simply smiled once more at the thought of the other boy stepping on through the house, looking for Joss and Junious.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:51 am

Within seconds, Cove's gaze was back on Leon. He paused before following the boy through the home.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Leon found himself stopped sitting beside Joss who was ranting, cursing and raving about how pissed his was at his father. Trever had told him no on something he wanted, so like normal Joss was pissed. Leon glanced up at Cove, his smile slowly becoming larger, even as Joss barked at the large approaching boy.
"The He*l you want."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:40 pm

"That's none of yar fuckin' business." Cove snapped at his cousin. "Ah came to talk ta Leon, not you." He took a seat beside the autistic boy.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:58 pm

Joss rolled his eyes, throwing an arm around his smaller friend.
"Like heh wantsta ave ah talk wiff a brute like yah." He mocked his uncles son, rolling his eyes at Cove. He really did lie his cousin though, but like Trever, Joss was a douche when he was pissed.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 pm

"Pfft, ya can't even mock meh properly. Ah sound sexy. Ya sound retarded." He rolled his eyes at the boy, his own arm slipping around Leon's waist. "And fer yar information, he would love ta talk ta me."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Leon's cheeks heated at the feeling of another boys arm around his waist, especially a boy as pretty a Cove.
Joss simply shoved his cousins face, shaking his head at the larger boy.
"But really, what are you doing here?"
It was unlike Cove it hang around with people like Leon.
slower people like Leon.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:14 pm

"Ah just wanted to talk ta him, is that so weird?" He scoffed but yes, it was that weird.
He already had a huge head and Leon inflated it even more, he enjoyed the boy thinking he was "pretty" even if the camera was a bit annoying.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:11 pm

"Uh yeah, kinda." Joss raised a brow at his cousin, but he figured Cove was just playing with the boy. Leon was slowly getting more and more flustered at being so close to the other man.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:17 pm

And Cove was, it was amusing the hell out of him how flustered Leon was getting.
"Ya wanna take some pictures of me?" He raised an eyebrow, a sly smirk playing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Leon's eyes snapped up to the larger boy, his mouth opening the slightest bit.
"C-Can I really?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:51 pm

"Sure ya can." Cove nodded at the boy, ruffling his hair like he was a small child. And he did act like one sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Leon could only shake with excitement, his face staying the tomato red as he pulled his camera from around his next, pointing it at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Cove smiled for the picture this time.
"How about ya get one weth me?" He moved his arm to around the boy's shoulders, tugging him in close.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Leon sputtered, the camera jumping from hand to hand as the boy trembled.
He was never this close to anyone besides his momma, daddy, and his relatives.
"I-I uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Cove quickly caught the camera, looking over at the boy, his gaze softening.
"S'alright, love..." He stroked the boy's hair lightly. He could be sweet too... He'd just been fucking with the boy to make him nervous but something was making him feel bad for it.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Leon then froze, his eyes wide and staring. His face getting so read he looked as if he was on the verge of passing out.
Cove was being so sweet...
Called him'love'
Leon felt dizzy...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Cove nudged Joss lightly, eyeing Leon closely.
"What's he doin? Es he alright?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Joss glanced over at the boy casually, nodding his head.
"He's fine, you just gotta give him a kick." Joss moved, balling up his fist and popping Leon hard in the chest, successively getting the boy to breath more, Leon's hands moving to his chest as he squeaked at his mean friend, his eyes darting around as he regained the little composure he had.
"I-I uhm...Yeah...U-Uhm...I...." The boy stuttered as he looked anywhere but Cove, his heart thrumming in his chest. "I-I mean....Im f-fine..." He pressed his hands together, intertwining his fingers and twiddling his thumbs, anything to keep him occupied, not looking at Cove. The more he let his mind linger on the other boy, the more of a fool he made out of himself.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:15 pm

"Good." Cove grinned at the boy, handing him back his camera. "Ya can take any pictures ya want, but I'm gonna stay sitting here even if ya don't, if tha's alright."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Leon slowly took a large breath, his face still red but dulling down in the slightest bit.
"I-I...O'Kay...." He pressed his camera close to his chest, his lithe frame trembling slightly.
Yes he had inherited somethings from his grandmother.
"C-C've...."
Even just saying the name made his stomach do flips.
He scooted away from the boy a bit, trying to move steady enough to lift his camera and point it at the other boy, flashing another Picture.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Cove wet his lips as he examined the boy, not paying attention to when the pictures were being taken. He was looking Leon over and realizing that he was much cuter than he'd thought at first.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Leon was adorable. His lips a full luscious pink, his skin usually a moonly pale now tinted a bright pink. His eyes a deep dreamy brown, welcoming really. And his hair, also brown, falling in sweeps over his eyes and shoulders.
The boy took almost ten pictures before he stopped, giving a sweet smile to Cove.
"T'nk You."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:41 pm

"Yar very welcome." He pressed a kiss to the boy's cheek, his lips lingering there for a moment. Yes, he enjoyed this boy...
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Leon jumped at least a foot in the air, his arms flailing around as he tried to shove Cove away from him.
He didnt know what to think about that, no one had ever kissed him like that, so sweet....
"Please d'nt..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures of You
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next