Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.

Go down 
+6
Mikey
Sage Moore
Briley Riley
Barry Brooks
Cove Braxton
Trever Murdock
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. Empty
PostSubject: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:30 am

Subject: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. Today at 12:29 am
Splish.
Splosh.
Splish.
Sposh.
The sounds of water being splashed away with the force of bare feet running over puddles. The rain was falling hard now, it had only began as a light drizzle, but as time marched on, the bottom fell out. The clouds covered the sky, blotting out the sun until it was almost completely dark out. Thunder rolled on over his head while lightening clashed about.
Pant.Pant.Pant.
His breath came in quick shallow gusts as he sprinted, running as fast a his lanky legs would carry him. His eyes were stinging, he figured from the rain.
Yeah, the rain.
He could feel the chill on his skin, and deep into his bones. The wind was not so gentle on this day, it was actually trying with all its might to through the young teen to the ground.
Crack.Pop.Plat.
A hiss escaped him as the side of his face met the muddied ground, the rain splashing the muck into his eyes and mouth as he struggled to continue taking in air. He laid for a moment or so, debating if he should even force himself up.
No one really cared if he just laid there anyways...
But the image of his friend flashed through his head, and Trever knew he had to move forward.
So with a tired grunt, and a glob of blood thickened spit, Trever forced himself up to his knee's, slowly finding his feet, and then working to get them going at an even pace.
The rain promised to cleanse his body of the grime that covered it, except for his hair that now could use a good wash.
A small gasp could be heard as the tiny shack finally came into view.
"A-Almost...."
Pant.Gurgle.Spit.Pant.
Stumbling up to the door, leaning his body weight on it to steady himself, Trever knocked with all his strength, praying his friend wasnt asleep, for if he was, Trever just knew there was not getting him up.
And his oxygen level was slowly dwindling away to nothing
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Lucky for Trever, the boy had been lying down, about to go to bed, but was unable because of the leak slowly forming above him. He glanced over at the door as someone knocked on it. Who the hell was here at this time?
He wiped the stray drops of water off of his face as he stood, walking to the door and slowly tugging it open, about to snap at whoever it was for waking him before he saw his best friend slumped against the wall of his house.
"Trev!" He gasped at the blood, immediately tugging him inside. "What happened?!" He didn't know how bad the injury was... He didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:43 am

Trever's pain clouded eyes connected with Barry's. He didnt move, he had no real desire to do so. He, though still bleeding heavily, felt more at home here with his friend, the stress washed away with the rain.
Gurgle...
It was all Trever could do.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:06 am

"Shit, Trev." Barry panicked, looking around the room. He eventually settled on his t-shirt, tossing it off and balling it up, pressing it against Trever's neck to stop the bleeding. His immediate reaction was to take him to the hospital but how would he pay the bill? The only money he had was about twenty bucks saved up...
Oh well, he'd find a way.
He scooped Trever up bridal style, running outside and to the town nearby.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:17 am

Trever was by now dead weight against his friend, the only sighs of life is his rising chest and the bleary eyes that watched the scenery change.
As they neared the town, and Trever realized where they were headed, he threw a fit. The boy began kicking his legs with the only strength he could muster.
"N-N-No!"
Hospitals.
They checked into things.
He hated his father, but he couldnt let the people see this and take him away....His mother would be all alone.
Trever did love his momma....
So he struggled with all his might, he knew he could fix it with Barry's help.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:56 pm

"Trever, stop it damnit!" Barry growled. "We have to! You're gonna die!" He knew Trever didn't want to go to a hospital but he couldn't let him die...
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:28 pm

"I wont die!" Trever growled at his friend, his teeth bared down in irritation at the larger boy. "Your wasting time! I -I" Quick intake of air. "Wouldnt make it anyways!"
Gurgle.
Spit.
Breath.
"J-Just do what I say...You gotta take....your finger...."
Suck in more air.
Dizzy.
"I-In the wound, and f-find where the blood is ....coming ....from..."
Hack.
Breath.
"P-Plug it...With...your finger..."
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:41 pm

"You're fucking insane!" Barry snarled, shaking his head. But regardless, he stuck his finger in the wound, making a face as he found where the blood was coming from, pressing it with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Trever grimaced as his friend pressed his finger into the wound, yet found a cheeky, but thankful smile to send the bigger boy.
He then fiddled around in his pocked for a sewing needle, pulling it out and reaching up to Barry's hair. He gently pulled one strand away from the rest, and carefully plucked it. He then threaded it through the needle and with his other hand he removed Barry's finger and replaced it with his own, taking the threaded needle and stitching it into the gash in his neck. He made sure to make it a very tight stitch with Barry's long hair, stopping the blood flow slowly, but for sure.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:03 pm

"How do you... goddamnit, Trever." Barry shook his head but a small smile worked its way onto his features. "Are you... going to be alright? Need anything else."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Trever paused, eyeing his friend with a bemused smile.
"Yeah, I do actually." He reached up, plucking one more hair from his friends head to finish up sewing the skin. "Thanks."
Trever glanced up at the clouds continued to cover the sky, no one seemed to be out on this kind of wet, dark day.
"So...Wanna go find some place dry? I feel so crappy."
Blood loss sucked balls.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:11 pm

"You're fine? Just like that?" Barry raised an eyebrow. "Crazy motherfucker." He muttered but was still smiling. "Yeah, let's go find somewhere dry. Need me to carry ya?"
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:15 pm

"I said I felt crappy didnt I!" Trever said it as if thats how he was supposed to feel after had his neck sliced. Just crappy.
"I dont need your help, your idea was the hospital!" Trever rolled his eyes at Barry, swaying lightly. "Amateur!"
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:21 pm

"Well I didn't know what to do!" Barry whined. "Of course, you're dying so the first logical thing to do is fucking use my hair to stitch over it. Why didn't I think of that?!" He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:28 pm

"I know it! If you were really smart you would have stopped the bleeding earlier." He waved a hand a Barry, looking around the lands.
"Okay so...You can Carry me, because I feel like crap. So yeah. Take me to your leader Earthling." Trever poked his friend.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Barry rolled his eyes playfully, holding Trever closer and heading off.
"Where exactly do we want to go? My house is like fucking shitty."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:11 pm

"We could go to mine and just like get on the roof and chill."
Trever liked the roof of his house, it was away from anyone and everyone.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:17 pm

"Sure." Barry nodded. He didn't have to ask the way. He was at Trever's home nearly every waking moment. He was there in moments.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Trever was by that time curled into Barry's chest, his cheek resting on the other boys shoulder.
"Make sure to avoid dad." He warned gently.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:37 pm

"Pfft, I'd like to see him try and mess with me." Barry rolled his eyes but he was careful as he snuck up to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Trever just whined lightly at him, lightly biting Barry's neck.
He enjoyed biting his friend, just a habit.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:55 pm

"Don't bite me." Barry whined. "Unless you want me to bite back." He playfully chomped his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:00 am

Trever simply bit a little harder, his tongue lavishly laping at the punctured skin.
It just calmed him.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:02 am

Barry whined, leaning down and biting Trever on the cheek lightly.
"Mean." He pouted.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:34 am

Trever snuffled his neck, smiling lightly as they settled in on the roof.
"Mmmm I could live like this..."
Just him and his friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next