Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Should Tell You

Go down 
+3
Misery Braxton
Briley Riley
Cove Braxton
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

I Should Tell You - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 pm

By now Jasey and Junious had cooled down. Junious was nursing an alcoholic drink while Jasey was with a coke. The later of the two winked at Xavier, sliding up to him.
"So, he gets nice when he drinks so, good luck."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:18 pm

"Sweet, ima let him finish his drink then." Xavier chuckled softly at Jasey as he watched Junious lightly.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:20 pm

And indeed the boy seemed to get a light smile on his face, his eyes following people around the room as he nursed his beer. Finally be settled on talking to boy, older than himself with dark brown hair and a gorgeous smile.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:24 pm

"Alright, Jasey. We have two options here. You can go put in a good word for me and tell him how awesome I am or I can just say screw all the planning and ask him out now." Xavier hummed.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Jasey glanced over at his friend, raising a brow.
"Well Rick is over there, I dont wanna mess with him right now!"
Junior hear his name and looked up, Junious looking also.
"I could go I guess...." He sighed softly, hand on his hip. "You will owe me or this! Im not asking him for a date, but I will go tell him how great you are."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:32 pm

"I'll be your bestest friend." Xavier wiggled his brows, grinning at the boy. "Thanks Jasey. Just tell him I'm totally amazing."
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Jasey nodded, handing his drink to Xavier and sliding up to the pair, his arm sliding around Rick Junious shoulders as he smiled to Junious.
"So Junebug. you know, that Xavier dude is really hot!"
"I didnt notice.....Why should I care?" The boy didnt even glance over, staying where he was, looking at Rick.
"Yeah and I think he might like you, he is like, arm candy!"
"I dont need anyone like that....But im sure he is nice."
"He is so nice." Jasey winked over at Xavier tugging on his friends arm. "You should so go talk to him!"
"I have talked to him, what do you want me to say huh?" The boy glared over to his friend "I dont want a guy like that. I dont want it....Even if it would be nice..." He added softly, his eyes finally lifting to meet Xavier.
"Come on, he is really cool! Interesting and I think he likes Sinatra! And Sunsets!" He poked his friend, urging him harder. "I dont think he would hurt you Junebug, give him a chance?"
Junious looked back to Rick, growling at his friend. "I didnt think John would hurt me....I didnt think Cove would hurt Leon. Love just isnt real, it sucks and everyone winds up being hurt...."
Jasey shook his head. "So, its not the happy ending that matters. Its the story! And who even says their will be anything, just give it a shot!"
Junious glanced back at Xavier, eye brows furrowed. "I dont know....Maybe..."
"Ill take that as a yes!!"
Junious looked up sharply, eyes narrowed. "A yes to what, exactly?"
"Oh, nothing." Jasey smiled, waving him off before running back to Xavier.
"I think he is warmed to the idea!"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Xavier grinned at the boy.
"You're the best wingman ever." He nodded. "I'd totally go talk to that Ryker kid for you if you ever needed it. You're pretty cool, kid." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Jasey giggled softly, wagging a finger at him as he smiled.
"No. Your pretty cool. Im the bomddiggity!" He announced with a sly grin, thumbing over to Junious who was now alone.
"You need to go get with him!"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:55 pm

"Alright, wish me luck." Xavier shot the boy a wink before stepping over to Junious. "Care to dance?" He asked with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Junious paused, his face scrunching up as if he were going to say something insulting, but he didnt. He simply offered his hand to Xavier cautiously.
"Dont you ever get that irritating whore to talk to me again, either." He snapped after a moment, his eyes connecting with Xavier. "Even though he was being nice."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:01 pm

"Sorry." Xavier chuckled softly as he took the boy's hand, leading him to where several couples were dancing. "I just wanted to come over here and talk to you without making a fool of myself."
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:06 pm

"You made a fool out of yourself by not having the courage to talk to me without that fool." He dead panned, his gaze on Xavier hard, though softening as he smiled. "Im sorry though. I dont really think I could do a date."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:10 pm

"Why?" Xavier arched an eyebrow, beginning to sway to the music with the boy. "I know you don't know me well yet, but I'd love a chance to change that..."
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:14 pm

"Because it is a pointless waist of time!" Junious snapped at him, yanking slightly as they moved. "Love doesnt exist...It just hurts...." He glanced away, biting the inside of his cheek as his face switched through several different emotions. "Love is just a word to fool people into thinking they can get through certain trials. ...It changed nothing."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:17 pm

"Hey, I'm not asking you to love me." Xavier's voice was soft, his eyes sincere. "All I want, is one date, Junious. Just give me a chance."
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:19 pm

"Arent you though?" Junious challenged him, spinning around with ease. "A date is always a start to something. And I dont want anything...Ever." He paused as he caught Xavier's eyes. "But your....different..."
Xavier seemed sweeter, honest...
Like he really did just want a chance.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:22 pm

"True. But really, a chance is all I'm asking for right now. One date. And I'll leave you alone unless you don't want me to." Xavier nodded, his hands on the boy's waist gently.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:23 pm

"No." Junious replied stubbornly, but once more unable to meet Xavier's eyes.
He was struck by an irritating thought.
Did he WANT to go?
No...
No.
Right?
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Xavier spun him gracefully like he'd done to Jasey.
"Just tell me why then. I understand you don't want love, but why not one date?"
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:42 pm

"You dont take getting turned down well, do you.". Junious stated, gritting hos teeth as his body moved. He wasnt graceful like Jasey or clumsy like Leon. He just moved easily, flowing with it. "A date wouldnt kill me I guess .... But still no."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:45 pm

"Honestly, you're the first person I've tried asking in a while so I guess I don't want you to turn me down." Xavier admired the way the boy moved... "Not answering my question though." He hummed. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:49 pm

"I told you why. Dates lead to more!" The boy hissed in irritation, he was certain he had already told the man his reasons. "I just...Why even date anymore...Its troublesome and it only ruins lives."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:53 pm

"But you're not obligated to more. Just one. That's all I'm asking, Junious." Xavier tried. He couldn't give up this easily.
Back to top Go down
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:59 pm

"Im not even obligated to one!" Junious shot back, though his resistance was wearing thin. It was obvious in the way his grip loosened on Xavier's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Should Tell You
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: