Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Should Tell You

Go down 
+3
Misery Braxton
Briley Riley
Cove Braxton
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Should Tell You - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:20 pm

"Eh, he's coming I think." Dacey glanced down the road they had come, seeing the outline of a person in the distance. However at that moment, a large hand was clamped over his mouth. Someone had came up behind them in the park he had previously thought was empty.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Shion's eyes immediately widened, snapping over to his brother in shock. His hands rose to grasp the one covering his mouth, a struggling wail escaping him. What was going on? He hoped his mom could see this.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Dacey's form was trembling but he wasn't struggling like Shion was. He was petrified as the man drug them over behind the largest slide in the park. He glanced over at his brother with terrified eyes.
"Don't move." The man hissed lowly as the gate to the park could be heard opening. And then Brynn's voice rang out.
"Shion? Dacey?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Shion's hand found that of his brother's, his eyes shifted over to Dacey to try and comfort him. He hoped his brother would do as the man said and not get hurt...
But Shion needed to do something, he couldnt allow this to go on, this man could wind up endangering Dacey and he was not going to have that.
So he struggled, with his other arm his slung back at the man, his feet kicking widely as his head moved back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:52 pm

Dacey squeezed his brother's hand tightly, glancing back at the man who held them until his brother started struggling. He wished he could tell him to stop it. He'd get himself hurt...
The man let go of Dacey for a brief moment before shoving the boy to the ground, a large boot immediately being pressed against Dacey's flat stomach to hold him still on the ground. He needed his hands free to restrain Shion. He kept his one hand over the boy's mouth, his other gripping the boy's wrists and holding them behind his back. Dacey's mouth was now free, he knew he should scream for his stepmother but he couldn't find his breath.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:55 pm

And as Shion's eyes caught Dacey's, he begged his brother to call for help. The boy thrashed around more, opening his mouth under the hand and trying his hardest to bit down on any skin he could get between his teeth. His legs continued to swing as he struggled, the need to make things okay for Dacey driving him.
He had to do something.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Dacey's eyes darted around, feeling like the slide would cave in on him. Everything appeared to be getting closer... He was in full on panic mode. But he managed to open his mouth.
"MOM!" He screamed bloody murder.
And a moment later, Brynn appeared, his worried face turning into one of fury as he grabbed the man roughly, prying him off of his children.
He didn't care that this man was twice his size, he was going to show him what happened when you messed with his babies.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Shion was dropped unceremoniously on his arse, quickly he took his brother into his arms, cursing softly as his legs felt like jello. He forced himself to move though, darting out from under the side, Dacey clutched tight to his chest as he got away, scrambling all the way to the gate so if his mom wasnt the one to win, he and Dacey had fair chance to run.
"W-We gotta call daddy!" Shion panted as he got to the fence, his hold never loosening on his brother.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:16 pm

Dacey nodded quickly, his eyes still obviously frightened but he pulled out his phone with a trembling hand, pressing the first number on his speed dial for his daddy, holding tightly onto his brother.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Briley picked up after the very first ring, even though he was working he knew if his children called it had to be important.
"Baby?" The mans voice struck through the receiver.
Shion gently sat Dacey down, looking him in the face.
"Look, im right here, your going to be okay. Do not move unless that man comes after you okay? I-Imma go see if momma is winning!" Shion hated to leave his brother but he was afraid his mother might need him. "Get daddy here!" He called as he jogged back to the slide.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Dacey stared after his brother wide-eyed. He didn't want to be alone. He heard his father speak but it was so hard to find his own voice.
"D-daddy..." He trailed off, looking back to the direction his brother had gone. "We need you... we're at the park.." He managed, his voice quivering violently.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Briley was on his way in a heart beat, muttering to his boss his baby needed him before he was on the road, fifty miles over the speed limit on every backroad he knew of, he was in a race against time he felt. His baby needed him and he was going to be there!
Shion just checked to make sure his mom was not hurt before he returned to Dacey's side, wrapping his brother up in a tight embrace.
He said nothing, for once in his life, Shion was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:53 pm

Brynn was in fact holding his own. He wasn't a weak person and not to mention the fact that he was fueled by rage.
Dacey curled up to Shion tightly, closing his eyes. He wanted to go home... he wanted his father.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Shion gently stroked his brothers hair, unsure of what to do so he simply sang.
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..."
But soon his voice was drown out by the sound of screeching tires and an exhausted truck as his father turned into the park on two wheels. Almost flipping the truck sideways.
Briley was out of the truck in seconds, immediately laying eyes on his children. His feet carried him as wuickly as they could over to the boys.
"Babies! Are you okay? Where is momma?" He took both boys into his arms, looking them over for any injuries.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Dacey clung onto his father tightly but even in his state, he knew Brynn probably needed Briley more than he did right now. He let go, pointing over in the direction of the slide.
"Momma needs you..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:26 pm

"Momma needs me?" Briley asked softly, his heart immediately jumping into his throat. "B-Brynn!" Briley shot off into the direction Dacey had pointed, fear closing in around his heart, choking him. "B-Brynn!!" he called louder as he came to a screeching halt at the slide, his hands trembling as he finally set eyes on his lover, instincts taking over as he rushed in, swinging his right fist violently.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Brynn looked over at his lover, standing in front of the man who was now lying on the ground bleeding rather profusely.
"Are they okay?" He raised an eyebrow, wiping his hands off on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Briley ignored his lover's question, taking Brynn to his chest. He needed to assure himself the man was okay.
"Oh sh*t! What happened? Are you okay?" Briley slowly felt his heart calming but he was still so struck by fear.
What if Brynn hadnt been there?
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:02 am

Brynn hugged Briley close before pulling back, frantically glancing around, only calming down once he saw Dacey and Shion safe. Together.
"I was away from them for like two minutes... some guy had them back here. I don't think he hurt them." Brynn explained, taking his lover's hand. "I took care of it."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:09 am

"Oh thank God." Briley cried softly as he pulled Brynn back to his chest, lifting the boy into his arms as making his way back over to the kids.
"Babies? Are you okay?" Briley dropped to his knees, making room in his arms for his kids. Shion quickly pulled Dacey over to his father. He immediately clutched onto Brynn, pressing his face into the mans neck.
'Thank you so much!" He squeaked as he held on.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:16 am

Brynn held Shion close to him.
"I'm sorry baby." He murmured into the snowy white hair. "Are you okay? Is Dacey? He didn't hurt you, did he? I'm so sorry." He shouldn't have left them alone...

Dacey buried himself into his father's embrace, silently hugging him.
"M'fine." He murmured softly. He just wanted to go home...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:18 am

"Were okay momma! All he did was make us quiet, he put his foot on Dacey." The boy growled softly as he thought of how helpless his brother looked. "We are okay though, he is okay, and its because you saved us..." Brynn would always be his hero.

Briley clutched his child tightly, rocking him in his arms as he peppered kisses into his hair. "Imma take you home sweetheart, dont worry." He promised, glancing to Brynn, all the love in the world in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:30 am

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there sooner." Brynn pressed the boy even tighter to him, never wanting to let him go. He didn't want either of his babies out of his sight ever again. He looked over to Briley, smiling softly as Dacey clung to him desperately.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:35 am

Briley took Brynn's arm, sighing softly.
"Lets get these kids home." He sighed softly, standing with Dacey in his arms. "Need me to get Shion or do you have him?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:41 am

"I got him." Brynn nodded, hoisting Shion up to rest on his hip as he carried him. "Is he okay?" Brynn frowned lightly at Dacey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Should Tell You
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: