Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Should Tell You

Go down 
+3
Misery Braxton
Briley Riley
Cove Braxton
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Shion took Brynn's hand, whining obnoxiously at him. "Mom! We are supposed to WALK to the park! Exercise you know? But I guess we can ride if you want, old'en." The boy giggled devilishly, looking to his brother with delight. "Sides!! Dacey likes walking! So we must walk for bubba!" The boy bounced with every word, happily spinning around, and once more finding himself in the dirt after twisting his feet.
"Well then." He 'humfed' as he got to his feet clumsily. "Still, walking is good!" Even if walking was a hazard when it came to him.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:44 pm

"You're just a walking disaster." Brynn shook his head, giggling lightly at his son. "I was doing you a favor by driving."
"Let's walk." Dacey whined, taking Brynn's hand and tugging him eagerly away from the car.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:46 pm

The boy pulled his mother along with Dacey, his current elation for the walk making him sound increasingly similar to SpongeBob. "Lets go mom! Twerk it!" He nodded his head, trying to strut while tugging on Brynn's arm.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:55 pm

"Oh fine." Brynn groaned, giving in and heading off down the road with one of the boys on each of his arms. "Can't you two be lazy like normal children?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:57 pm

"I would! But daddy wont let us be lazy! He is always like "Baseball! Football! Soccer! Woot!" Shion griped about his father. "And I am like No! No! No! Sleep Yes!!" The boy sure was easy to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Brynn laughed at his son.
"I'm pretty sure your daddy will die if neither of you grow up to be a professional athlete." He shook his head.
"Well then he better hope for Shion, I hate sports." Dacey groaned softly as they walked together.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Shion glanced over to his brother, darting around Brynn to take Dacey's arm, locking it with his. "But bubba! I like baseball! And I dont wanna play if you dont play with me!" The boy whined softly, leaning his head on his brothers shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:57 pm

"Well you're good at it, I suck." Dacey nodded as he rested his head atop of Shion's. "You should play with daddy."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:13 pm

"But daddy isnt as fun as you Dacey!" Shion pouted at his brother. "How about this, if I can beat you to the park, you gotta play with me! If not you can sit out! How about it?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:25 pm

"Fine, let's go." Dacey flashed his brother a smile. "3, 2, 1, go!" He spoke quickly and darted off before Shion had a chance.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Shion whined at his brother, quickly catching up though. He had always been the more athletic of the two. He stuck his tongue out at his brother as he jogged past him.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:58 pm

"You suck!" Dacey called after him, already out of breath as he tried to catch up to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Shion just giggled, finally arriving to the park, he managed to trip and fall into the gate. He was proud though, even as he picked himself up, his brother had to play with him now!
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Dacey tackled him as he arrived, whining softly.
"You are so not fair." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:34 pm

"And you are so playing baseball with me!" He wrapped his arms tight around his brother, giddily kissing him on his cheek. He was so excited to have won that, now he could play his sport and have his brother with him, he looked forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:42 pm

"I don't want to." Dacey pouted lightly, looking back for their mother. "Mom is slow." He shook his head, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:47 pm

"But you gotta! We bet!" Shion leaned into his brother, lips against the other boys cheek as he agreed softly. "I wish we could see our real momma more though. I mean...I love mom Brynn but still, I miss the real thing." He smiled as he said this, he loved both of his mothers, he just missed one a lot.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Dacey simply shrugged at this. He never really felt like his real mother cared for them. Well him. Cove always seemed to be closer to Shion.
"I miss him too, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Shion frowned at his brother, pulling him closer.
"Awh! Dacey! Momma loves you!" He knew everything about his brother, he could pick him apart easily and knew the boys mind better than his own. They were twins, after all. "He is just awkward!"
Shion was a genius at dealing with awkward people.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:04 pm

"Of course you'd say that. He DOES love you." Dacey rolled his eyes lightly. "Even though you're clumsy, you're better at sports and you're smarter. I'm just the quiet one. You're just the better twin, you've got to know that." He shook his head as he stood, brushing dirt off of himself.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:09 pm

Shion blinked stupidly up at his brother before an irritated expression made itself known. The boy stood, gently poking Dacey in the chest. "Dont you DARE say im any better than you! This is a dumb argument to have, about me being smarter or stupider. So what, I like sports! So what, I fall every five minutes! So what I am kinda smart! Momma dont love me more! And there is no 'better' twin! There is just Dacey and Shion, we are equal! Your everything im not! Your compliment me!" He didnt mean to snap off like that, he just hated anyone to down talk his brother, even his brother himself.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Dacey rolled his eyes at his brother.
"Don't get all pissy with me." He sighed, taking a seat on a nearby bench, crossing his legs as he looked around, letting the breeze blow through his hair. He loved the outdoors. "Even if you're not better than me, momma still seems to hang around you more. You can't deny that part." He folded his arms across his chest, tugging his brother to sit beside him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:02 pm

"No but im more sociable is all!" Shion leaned into Dacey, kissing his cheek sloppily. "I think he just doesnt know how to interact with you!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:09 pm

"Yeah, yeah." Dacey waved a hand submissively as he rested his head on Shion's chest. "Whatever you say, bubba." He smiled softly up at the boy though.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Shion whined at him but said nothing, accepting whatever his brother had to say as he waited for his step mother to finally arrive. He was taking a rather long time.
"Wonder where Mom is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Should Tell You
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: