Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im batman, and batman dont like men.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:49 pm

"You're like perfect." Shannon nodded with a light smile. Honestly, he felt sort of bad. The boy really seemed to like him... but he was straight.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:53 pm

"I have to be if I hope to court a godess such as yourself.". Brice gave a charming grin, carrssing Shannon's hand.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Shannon paused, glancing at the boy.
"Ya know, maybe I should get home..." He chewed his lower lip. Brice honestly didn't deserve this.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Brice's face fell but he nodded, removing his hand.
"Ill take you..."
He hoped he hadnt done anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:22 pm

"Thank you." He gave the boy a soft smile as he stood up. "I had a good time with you..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:33 pm

"Im glad you did." Brice smiled as his spoke, his words sincere as he lead Shannon from the home and to the car.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Shannon slid in the car gracefully, watching Brice as they made their way home.
"I just want you to know, you didn't do anything... I just really have to get home." He nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:54 pm

"Oh yeah, I know." He oped that was true, he was worried he had ruined his chances somehow.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:22 am

"I'm sorry." He smiled softly, pecking the boy's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:58 am

"Dont be, its not your fault you have to go home. My parents must have scared you off." He laughed softly, though unsure he joke was not true.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:04 pm

"Nah, well your dad is pretty scary but I thought they were cute." Shannon nodded.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:57 pm

"Lovd my dad, he just hates me.". Brice laughed to himself, he knew his father loved hin, the man just ruined his dating chances.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:04 pm

"Seems like he's just protective." Shannon chuckled. But really, he felt like he should tell the boy... "But it's not him, or your fault." He shook his head with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:25 pm

"Its fine Shannon, I dont blame you for having to go home." Brice waved a dismissive hand to the boy as he felt a strike of hope in hi stomach. "Though, can I still take you out?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:39 pm

"Of course, if you want to." Shannon smiled softly. He doubted the boy would want to after he told him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:42 pm

"Course I want to! Your so lovely." He gazed over to the supposed women with an air of softness, he seemed in love, even though they had only just met.
Totally smitten.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Shannon too had fallen for the boy in the short amount of time.
"Brice..." He sighed. "I don't think you mean that." He hummed lightly, glancing out the window.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:48 pm

"Why wouldnt I?" Brice asked innocently, his head cocked to the side in confusion. Shannon was lovely, truly she was.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:58 pm

"Cause I'm a dude." Shannon confessed bluntly. He reached a hand up and peeled the wig off of his head, revealing his own short dirty blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:08 pm

"What?" The other boy blinked at him, his eyes blank as he did so.
A man?
In womens clothing.
A man.
In drag.
A man.
A man.
A MAN!
"The h*ell!! You son of a- you." He sputtered as he almost ran off the road in his outrage. "I cant believe you! Why in the world...IM NOT GAY! YOU NEED TO TELL PEOPLE THIS SH*T!"
He turned and punched Shannon in his arm, trying to watch the road at the same time. "This is why I dislike you transgender people! All of you are liars!"
He was over reacting, but he was livid. One thing he did not ever want to be was gay.
And he had just had feelings for a man.
Something was wrong!
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:17 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm disgusting." Shannon sighed, folding his arms across his chest. "But just so you know, not like I do this a lot. I just liked you." He ignored the subtle throbbing in his arm from Brice's punch.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:29 pm

"Like me enough to lead me on!" Brice hit him again as he finally stopped the car on the shoulder of the road. "You shouldnt lead anyone on! No matter how much you like them! And I hate you!"
Hated himself.
"Because your still lovely and I hate it and just go away!"
How could he still think the other was so lovely....pretty...
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:36 pm

"Which is why I told you before I let it go any further." Shannon snapped, his face falling though. "I really did have fun with you. You're a great guy." He smiled softly as he opened the door of the car, stepping out.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Brice grit his teeth, he wanted to just leave Shannon there. His fathers temper that had been passed on to him was egging him on.
But he couldnt just leave him...
"Get back in here, ill take you home at least..."
His knuckles were white as he gripped the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:47 pm

"I can walk home. I don't mind." But he did climb back into the car, watching Brice out of the corner of his eye. Maybe he'd have better luck with Superman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im batman, and batman dont like men.
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next