Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Theft & Dominance

Go down 
+2
Killian Murdock
Luca Lively
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:23 pm

"Really?" Luca grinned at the other. "Id love to. They look nice. Scary... but nice. To you at least." He nodded lightly, taking Killian's hand.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Killian rolled his eyes lightly but he couldnt help but smile. Luca didnt have parents like this, and Killian didnt mind letting him see his.
"Alright, Ah jus need ta call mah dad and get him and mom together." He moved to reach for his phone, call his father.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Barry picked up almost immediately.
"Killian? That you?" He recognized the number. He was always eager to talk to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:42 pm

"Yeah love." Killian smiled lightly at his fathers voice. "Ya want ta get mom over ta yar house? Ah'd like ta see ya an ah ave' a friend who wants ta meet ya."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:47 pm

"Yeah, I can do that. I miss you." Barry smiled at the thought of seeing Killian again. "I can have him here soon." He was practically giddy. "I love you!" And with that he'd already hung up, calling Trever to get over here and warning Brice and Shannon that Killian was coming, knowing the two didn't get along.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:53 pm

"Alrigh' lets head out." He nodded, taking Luca's hand and holding it tightly.
His friend.
He wondered if that was all it was, though with a roll of his shoulders he let it go. If Luca didnt question it he was not going to bother with it.

Brice was insanely irritated that the boy was coming over, unlike Blaine who was just as happy as Barry. He adored when he lover was happy and Killian was always a gentleman. He didnt mind him at all.
Trever arrived quickly, Toni in his arms and his two boys in tow.
"Come on Brice! Lighten up!" Brice whined at his son, Brice just shook his head. He felt threatened by Killian...
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Toni was much the same as Blaine on the matter. He enjoyed Killian. The boy was always sweet to him. He sat with his best friend and his lover, smiling happily.
"Please be nice to him sweetheart?" Barry whined at Brice, pleading with him."I know you don't like him, but for me? What did he do anyways?" The man questioned. He was desperate for his children to get along.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:15 pm

"He beat the piss outta me!" Brice growled at his father. "And he outed me in front of everyone!" While Barry had been busy with Killian, Blaine had cried his eyes out. He did not want to be gay and now everyone knew about it.
And just as he said it, Killian opened the door, impish smile on his face.
"Now, Now, Dearie, ya still holding a grudge over tha?"
Brice just stared at him. "Eat sh*t and die."
Killian's grin was all the more cheeky.
"Hi Killian!" Blaine bounced over to him, hugging him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Barry hugged the both of them as Toni grinned and simply waved at Killian. Yes, everyone seemed to adore him except for Brice...
"You two." Barry groaned softly before glancing up at Luca. "Who is your friend?
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:28 pm

"Thah'a mah crocodile." Killian winked at his father, motioning to Luca. "Heh es Luca, Luca Lively." The man nodded rather fondly. "Heh tried ta steal mah wallet soh ah ad' ta take em home an show em a lesson." He laughed at the thought of the 'lesson'
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Luca snickered softly.
"Some lesson you taught me." He rolled his eyes lightly but he took a step over, shaking Barry's hand. "It's nice to meet you, sir."
"So you're... friends?" Barry arched an eyebrow at his son.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Killian shrugged, eyes ghosting over Luca.
"Ah don' quite know. Were friends, roommates, f*ck buddeh's. We havent really said." His eyes found Shannon across the room and he wiggled his brows. "Tha question es, what can Shannon and Ah beh?" He slipped back his father, stopping to take Toni's hand, kissing it gently. "Why ello' my lady." He winked as his lips slowly came from the back of Toni's hand.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Shannon averted his gaze, heat rising to his cheeks. He'd tried with all his might to hate Killian because Brice did, but it was quite impossible to hate someone like him.
Toni giggled softly, the same flush on his own cheeks as Killian kissed his hand. He gently slipped his hand back, smiling up at the man.
"Hi Killian."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:58 pm

"Ya look stunnin' today dearie." He winked as Trever wrapped his arm around Toni, shaking his head. "Go on Killian, Toni is married." He said it with a loving smile though as he kissed Killian's cheek.
"Fineh, Fineh." He nodded, moving on to giving Shannon that same charming smile.
"Ya look different with yar clothes on Love."
Brice grit his teeth, moving to pull Shannon to his side.
"Your asking for it, you butt pirate."
Killian's laugh rang through the home as the words fell on him.
"Butt Pirate mate? Ah might beh, buh ah know what ah ahm, unlike you. Yar with ah man an ya want ta still berate meh fer being with ah man? Yar a jokeh, and Shannon could do better, right love?" His tongue slipped from his mouth, tracing his lips slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Shannon held Brice's hand tightly as he eyed Killian. Up close, it was really hard to keep his glare on.
"Brice is better than you could hope to be, Killian." The name rolled off of his lips as he spoke.
Luca simply watched from across, chuckling to himself. Killian was going to get himself killed one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:18 pm

"Es heh now?" Killian leaned closer, his lips brushing Shannon's ear. "Do ya really believe that love, because thahs not what ya thought tha night ah had ya under meh, you remember thah Shannon? Ya remember yar hands above yar head? My tongue on ya..."
"THATS ENOUGH!" Brice kicked Killian in his gut, the other boy just back away, his hand on his stomach.
"Mate..." He backhanded Brice across the face, smiling as the boys head snapped the to the side with the force of his hand.
"Not nice ta fight in front of all of these lovely ladies." He bowed in the general direction of where Toni, Blaine and Shannon were sitting.
"I hate you." Brice spat at him, his cheeks pink with rage.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Although Shannon couldn't deny the way Killian talked to him had made him hot, he cared for Brice as more than just a hot one night stand... He took his boyfriend's hand, leaning into him and pecking his cheek.
"It's okay. Don't worry with him..." He murmured softly, stroking Brice's hair.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:33 pm

"I dont like how he is talking too you!" Brice shook his head, as Killian pointed down to Shannon's crotch.
"Thahs funny love, ah think heh likes it." The boy was obvious hot, and Killian ate it up. "Ya cant blame em, meh and him ad' one 'ell ofa night, didnt weh love? Ya remember? Ah know ya do love...I can see it." His eye brows rose and fell as his hand lightly tapped against Shannon's groin.
"Daddy!" Brice cried, hugging Shannon to him. "I HATE him!"
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:44 pm

Shannon stepped out of Brice's embrace, taking a step closer to Killian, standing tall as he spoke.
"Of course I remember it. But, just because you were my first doesn't mean you were my best. And it certainly doesn't give you the right to come in here and talk about me like that." He didn't quite mind it, but Brice certainly seemed to. And he couldn't have that.
Barry moved over to stand beside them both, making sure it wouldn't get violent, but he didn't want to yell at Killian, really..
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Brice just blinked at Shannon.
"Your first?"
Killian grinned down at him. "Thats right love, ah was heh's first."
Brice swallowed hard, tears welling in his eyes.
"Daddy...Make him leave, please."
Killian rolled his eyes.
"Yes daddy, make me leave because he is SO threatened by meh." He winked at Brice, leaning in to kiss Shannon on his cheek.
"Until we meet again, my love."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Shannon sighed as he turned to Brice.
"I'm sorry." He murmured, kissing his cheek softly.
Barry looked conflicted as he looked between his sons.
"Killian, would you go up in your room with Luca for a minute? I'll be up in a second." He wanted to spend time with his son but he couldn't have him upsetting Brice...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Killian raised a brow, rolling his eyes.
"Course."
Not like he wanted to visit with his mother and Toni and Blaine. Brice saw them all the time. He was only here sometimes.
He turned and stepped over to Luca, shrugging.
"Maybeh we should jus goh. Ya met em." He was obviously irritated but he knew he shouldnt have been messing with Shannon, that was Brice's boyfriend.
Never stopped him before.
Didnt stop him then.
Would not stop him in the future.
"Brice es throwin a fit, an ah don' want ta beh locked up in es room."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:15 pm

"Yeah, sure we can go." Luca nodded reluctantly, slipping an arm around his waist.
"Wait, Killian." Barry stepped over, grabbing his son's shoulder. "Don't go, I miss you..." Barry sighed softly. "Brice and Shay can go upstairs, we all want to see you."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Killian scanned his father over for a moment, sighing softly.
"Fineh." He gave his wicked smile, rising to hug Barry tightly. "Ah miss you too love." He never got around to actually calling Barry dad to his face. he figured he would save that and do it on a special day.
He glanced back at Luca, lightly pecking his cheek.
"Ya want ta meet mah mother?" He took the others hand, pulling him over to where Trever was sitting.
"Treveh, thes es Luca."
Trever's piercing blue eyes locked on those of Luca's sending a silent threat.
"Hello Luca, Trever Murdock."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Barry sent Brice and Shannon up to Brice's room before taking a seat beside Blaine, watching Trever.
"Pleasure to meet you Trever." Luca smiled, turning to Killian. "You look a lot like him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Theft & Dominance
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Killian/Luca-
Jump to: