Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Theft & Dominance

Go down 
+2
Killian Murdock
Luca Lively
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Killian leaned up to kiss Toni once more. sweetly as he held into Luca.
"Ahm gonna skin ya." He grumbled as Trever worked on getting him blood.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:43 pm

"I didn't tell you to play the hero." Luca sighed heavily, watching as Toni curled closer to Killian, hugging him tightly. "Why'd you do that...?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Killian's eyes cut over to Luca as he snarled.
"Ah'll shoot ya mahself when ah get better ya ungrateful arsehole." The man had his father's temper. "An ah jus told ya ah loved ya, ah wasnt kidden with ya."
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:58 pm

"I can't believe you did that." Luca sighed, stroking Killian's hair. "Are you feeling alright?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:00 pm

"Ahm feeling like ya ad' better step back before ah bust yar balls." Killian growled as he hugged Toni to his chest. He didnt want to scare the boy...
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Luca simply shook his head.
"I'm going to shoot you again once you heal.."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:07 pm

"Ah wouldnt brh shot now if ya would stop being a thieving croc!" The man grit his teeth and irritation. "Im leavin' ya fer Toni, heh wont get meh shot! Will ya dearie?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:13 pm

"I didn't get you shot! You did it your damn self." Luca sighed as he glanced at Toni, shaking his head no as he nuzzled Killian's neck silently.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:16 pm

"Ya might as well ave' and if it woulnta been meh, et would ave' been you. How doh you feel right now? Doh ya want meh ta feel thah way? Yar selfish." Killian was getting irritable, his jaw clenched as he had the notion to hit Luca.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:24 pm

"So are you." Luca responded, running a hand through his hair. "You shouldn't have done that. It was my stupidity that got me into trouble, I could've taken the consequences."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:26 pm

"Ya could ave', but ya dont call meh selfish fer takin et for ya. Ah love ya, an ah asked ya ta stop. Ya couldnt do thah fer meh, and now ya want ta beh ah betch because ahm hurt. Ya just tha 'ell up ya ungrateful scallywag!" Trever glanced at Barry, then to his son.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:33 pm

"I'm sorry, alright?" Luca sighed. "I'll try and stop just... don't do that again."
Barry stepped closer to Trever, tugging the man to his side. He wasn't sure if he wanted to be pissed at Luca or if that would further upset Killian.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:39 pm

"Ya dont get ta tell meh not ta protect what ah love, ah want ya with meh! And if ah wouldnt ave' dont thah, ah would not ave ya, and ah would not beh happeh with mah life knowin' ah lost ya. A man who doesnt fight fer what heh wants, deserves whah heh gets." He repeated what he had said so many times before. "If ah wouldnt ah done et, ah would ave lost mah love. An ah dont deserve thah! Ah wont let et happen, an if ya steal again ahm going ta cut yar 'ands off!" He sighed softly, wincing in pain. "Ah coward would ah let ya die. Ah ahm no coward. "
Trever wanted to strangle Luca, maybe his son needed someone who was not going to get into trouble. Obviously Killian was a protective person, and to do things like that is not only risking his life, but Killians and Trever was NOT losing his son again.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:46 pm

"I love you Killian. I'll try to stay out of trouble. I'm sorry I just... didn't want to lose you." He leaned in, pecking Killian's temple softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:53 pm

"Yar not losing meh love." Killian reached up, his hand taking Luca's. "Ah ahm not goin anywhere, ahm here fer ya, ah always will beh." He promised softly, smiling cockily. "Ya cant kill meh thah easily love."
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:57 pm

"You're incredible." Luca chuckled softly, shaking his head as he carded his fingers through Killian's hair.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:02 pm

"Ya better know et." The man snorted as he caressed Toni's hip. Trever leaned into Barry, turning to sigh into his neck.
"I dont know if I like him anymore."
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:10 pm

"I don't know either... I want Killian safe but he seems to like Luca a lot..." Barry frowned lightly, hugging Trever.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:15 pm

"And dollface, dont be kissing him!" Trever scooped Toni into his arms, kissing the boys temple. "He is going to ruin your mind." He loved Killian but the boy could not be getting good ideas into his lovers head.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Toni whined softly, clinging onto Trever, nuzzling his neck.
"I just wanted him to feel better..." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:26 pm

"He is fine now." Trever grumbled softly, his stomach knotted in jealousy. Toni was his! Killian didnt get to kiss his precious. He didnt like anyone touching Toni, no matter who they were.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:31 pm

"Are you?" Toni asked lightly, turning to look at Killian, his eyes worried. He just didn't like anyone being hurt, especially someone he loved like Killian.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Trever growled softly, holding Toni tighter.
"Dont talk to him! Ill pull the plug on him!" He just didnt want Toni to talk to Killian, he didnt even have a plug to pull but he knew his lover.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Toni squealed softly.
"I just wanted to make sure.." His eyes were panicked as he looked away from Killian immediately.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Trever whined softly, hugging Toni tight to his chest.
"Im not going to hurt him...But your my doll face, I dont like him touching you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Theft & Dominance
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Killian/Luca-
Jump to: