Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look What I've Got McDaniel.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:45 am

"I know right?" Hayden smiled. "I love him..." He nodded, plopping on the bed. "Ya can join me."
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:48 am

"He looks like a really good man..." Quaid nodded, moving to sit on the bed with him.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:55 am

"He's a great man." He nodded. "IF you piss him off... good luck but if you're on his good side he's awseome."
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:58 am

"Yes, he looks scary too...I bet if you piss him off someone might be killed." He mused softly.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:01 am

"Definitely. Before I was born, momma told me once some guy took advantage of him and fucked his mouth, daddy killed him." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:04 am

"Okay, never get on that mans bad side." Quaid chuckled softly as he thought about that.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:22 pm

"Yup, I don't think he'd ever really kill you no matter what you did but then again, he killed Aaron who is also his kid so... jjust stay on his good side." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:30 pm

Quaid nodded his head, trying to take mental notes on everything.
"So...Um..." He moved, he was comfortable with Hayden, and if Quaid was comfortable he didnt mind loving on you so...
He wound up laying with his head in Hayden's lap, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Hayden grinned at him, stroking the boy's hair.
"Has anyone ever told you how absolutely fucking gorgeous you are? I know I already said so earlier but I can't stop looking at you..."
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:19 pm

The boy blinked at him, chewing his bottom lip.
"Yes, several men who have bought me have said it....but I like hearing it from you more."
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:24 pm

"Good, cause I like saying it and Im gonna continue to." He smirked, running his fingers through Quaid's hair.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Quaid grinned lightly up at him. "You look handsome too."
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:28 pm

"Why thank you." He nodded, leaning down and kissing the boy's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Quaid smiled softly.
"Wanting a kiss on the lips is outta question isnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:43 pm

"I'm very glad you asked." He grinned, sitting Quaid up and placing a gentle hand on his neck, leaning in and pressing his lips softly to the other boy's.
Yes, he knew his father would probably have a fit. He'd flipped out when Riley and Lance got togther and they were only cousins, he and Quaid were half brothers. But he did not care...
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Quaid's hands rested now on Hayden's shoulders, his fingers lightly massaging, his eyes closed.
He wore a soft expression on his face, he was so happy and comfortable here with Hayden. He was never like this with any...so at ease.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:48 pm

One of Hayden's hands rested on the small of Quaid's back, the other caressing his cheek as he kissed him. He was so sweet about it, gentle.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Quaid moaned softly, his back arching into the touch.
He felt sparks flying through him, making him feel so special....
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Hayden had never felt thisway when he kissed anyone. He wasn't a slut but not a virgin either. He'd kissed, he'd fucked but never like this...
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Quaid pulled back, stroking Hayden's cheek.
"Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:03 pm

"Yeah, wow..." Hayden smiled softly, nodding his head and giving Quaid one last peck on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:05 pm

"So um...Your nto with anyone?" He was used to being with married men.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:08 pm

"Nah. I have dates every now and then but I'm not in a relationship." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:11 pm

"Want one?" Quaid asked softly, he was straight forward....He had to be when dealing with his mother.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Hayden blinked, tihnking this over before nodding.
"I'd love one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Look What I've Got McDaniel.
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Hayden/Quaid-
Jump to: