Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs

Go down 
+7
Kyndal Paxton
Rhett Braxton
Kelton McGuire
Xavier Malone
Killian Murdock
Leon Johnson
Cove Braxton
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:46 am

"I-I love you too!!" And with that, Leon's release spurted out onto his chest, making his already wet body even more slick.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:47 am

Cove groaned softly as Leon's walls tightened around him. He himself took a bit longer, thrusting inside the tight entrance until he released several minutes later, deep inside of Leon.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:50 am

Leon whimpered softly, his eyes wide as more fluid leaked from his softened member. The little explosion inside of him had urged it on.
"C-Cove...." That had been wonderful...
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:52 am

Cove kissed Leon deeply.
"How was that, love?" He couldn't believe he'd finally made love to Leon like that... it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:55 am

"I-It was so good..." Leon's eyes filled with tears for what seemed like the millionth time that night. He hugged Cove to him, the tears spilling from his eyes. He could be happy now...Even with the news he had received before coming over.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:58 am

"Ah'm soh glad ya liked et." Cove smiled softly, pressing Leon into his sweat slicked chest. He really was proud. Proud he'd made Leon feel good.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:03 am

"I-I loved it..." Leon sniffled softly, he wasnt sure he would even have the heart to tell Cove now...
He couldnt do it...
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:06 am

"Are ya alright?" Cove asked, his arm around Leon's waist as he let his eyes slip shut.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:10 am

"Y-Yes...I-I just..." Leon buried his face into Cove's chest, his shoulders shaking. "I-I...T-Trever said im sick...and im sad because I-I dont wanna be sick...But im so happy." Leon sniffled into his new lover.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:17 am

"Yar sick, love? Are ya gonna beh alright?" Cove frowned deeply, his eyes open once more.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:20 am

"T-Trever said he was going to tr-try to make me okay..." Leon nodded his head, he hoped so. His life was so perfect right now, with Cove...
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:22 am

"Did heh say what's makin' ya sick?" Cove questioned softly. He wasn't sure if he should be worried or not...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:23 am

"H-He told me a big name...And I didnt understand it. So he just said it was cancer." Leon knew what that was, not exactly, but he knew it was bad.
Trever didnt tell him a lot about it though.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:28 am

Cove's face fell, his heart sinking.
"Leon..." No, he'd heard that wrong. His Leon couldn't have cancer.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:39 am

Leon's heart hurt as he watched Cove's face.
"I-Its okay! T-Trever said he would work on it!!"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:40 am

Cove drug a hand through his hair, saying nothing more.
His Leon... Cancer...
Why?
That was the only thing on his mind. Why Leon?
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:43 am

"I-Im sorry...." Leon looked away, his bottom lip trembling. He felt like he had ruined this night for Cove. It had been so perfect...
I-Im so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:48 am

"Et's not ya fault.." Cove whispered, his voice raspy. He didn't know what to do... It didn't feel real.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:49 am

"I-I...." Leon just leaned up to kiss the other boy, hugging him tightly. As he pulled away, his lips brushed Cove's ear. "Im sorry for t-telling you now...I-Im sorry..."
This had been so special to Cove and he and just ruined it for him.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:53 am

"No... ah'm glad ya told meh, Leon." Cove nodded slowly. "Ah needed ta know..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 am

"I-I havent told momma and daddy yet....I-i came straight to see you...T-Trever says he will t-talk to me about it more l-later..." Leon sighed softly. staring up at his new lover. "D-Do you still love me?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:57 am

"Of course ah still love ya Leon." Cove pressed the boy to his chest, kissing his temple. "Ah love ya soh much..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:59 am

Leon was so relived to hear that. He was able to curl into Cove's chest, yawning tiredly. He was still pink, but soon he would be many colors. He would be pale from chemo that he would need, and he would be black and purple from the bruises that would be left behind from the gentlest of touches.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:03 am

Cove couldn't sleep now. He stayed up for a while, just holding Leon, his mind wandering off. What would happen to Leon...?
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:13 am

Leon had no clue. He wasnt sure what Cancer was but it sounded bad...
Trever had a rather good idea though.
As the night turned to morning, Leon slept. And he continued to do so late into the day. He was so tired...
Fatigue was already setting in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next