Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs

Go down 
+7
Kyndal Paxton
Rhett Braxton
Kelton McGuire
Xavier Malone
Killian Murdock
Leon Johnson
Cove Braxton
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Leon shook his head, gently pushing Cove away.
"D-Don't..." He sniffled softly, he knew why Cove was letting them take him. He was a burden now, just a chore.
He didn't want to bring Cove down, he didn't want to bring his family down.
Maybe he could stay with Trever.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:47 pm

"Love, don't beh mad at meh." Cove brushed hair from Leon's face, kissing his temple. "Ah love ya..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Leon just pawed at his eyes tiredly, hiccuping softly. "Love you too."
Just a burden.
"Regardless of where he is staying." Trever spoke up, still creeping in the dark corner of the room. "He needs to have a feeding tube put in, this involves surgery."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:12 am

Cove groaned softly. He didn't want to put Leon through surgery...
"Does heh have ta do that now?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:16 am

"Uh, with as much weight he has lost and is still losing, as soon as possible sounds good." Trever shrugged, he could wait, he didn't really care.
"I dont want it." Leon spoke, staring over at Trever. "I dont want it."
"You have to have it to live, kid." Trever appreciated bearing bad news.
"Oh well." Leon was not stupid, he knew he was not promised to live either way and he was tired of being a burden and he just wanted his camera...
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:22 am

"Sweetheart, ya have ta have it." Cove nodded his head. "Ya well die without et..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:29 am

Leon shrugged his shoulders, forcing himself out of Cade's arms to his feet. From there he carefully made his way back over to sit on the bed, trying to take in as much air as he could.
This was just too hard for him. He was tired of bothering people, tired of arguing.
He was not going to have Trever prolong his life. It was miserable with him sick. Instead he just smiled over to Xavier, reaching out to gently touch where he had tattooed the other.
"Thank you for letting me do that."
He felt nice, knowing he had tattooed the other, something that would never fade even when he did.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:35 am

Xavier smiled over at the boy, nodding his head.
"You're welcome, kid. I'd love for you to do it again sometime." He grinned, kissing the boy's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:45 am

The boy smiled happily, leaning onto the other with a tiny sigh.
"I dont wanna go home....And I dont wanna stay here."
He just kinda wanted to be alone...So no one had to worry about him except for himself.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:55 am

"I doubt you'd want to but you're always welcome to stay with me." He shrugged lightly. "You alright? Why don't you want to be with them?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:58 am

"No." Leon shook his head, he actually really wanted to but Xavier was sick too and he was afraid he would bother him, too.
"I just....Im a bother." He said simply enough, he was tired, so tired.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:01 am

"Sweetie, you're not a bother. Everyone in this room loves you and wants to help you." Xavier shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:07 am

"They are arguing over me...And Cove let me go...And Im just..." He could just tell he was stressing Cove out and he desperately did not want that. "I dont wanna get any sicker in front of him...." Leon gently tucked a bit of hair behind his ears. "And im going bald..." He whispered to himself rather softly.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:32 am

"Oh baby.." Xavier frowned, hugging Leon, stroking what little hair he had left. "I'm sure Cove still thinks you're gorgeous..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:42 am

"Doesnt matter...I don't wanna be here anymore." He nuzzled Xavier's neck. "Im really tired..." And he was, like he had been for a long time now. "'I dont want to..." He paused for a moment. "Hurt in front of him."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:56 am

Xavier simply frowned.
"I know how you feel kid." He nodded. He did. He hated hurting in front of someone else when he got sick. He didn't want them to feel obligated to care for him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:57 am

"I kinda just wished I could go ahead and...you know." Leon's eyes never left Cove. He was in love, and Cove was all he wanted in the world. The only thing that made him feel better...
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:08 am

"You can't do that babe. Ya can't give up. There's so many people that care about you. I know it feels impossible but it's not. You can do it, I know you can." Xavier smiled softly at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:11 am

"I know." Leon whined softly as he fell into Xavier. "I just dont know what to do..." He wanted Cove but he didnt want Cove to have to care for him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:16 am

"Do whatever you need to, Leon. Whoever you need or want will be willing to help you, I guarantee it." He nodded at Leon.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:26 am

"I know he wants to help." Once more, Leon was not blind. He understood the situation, and he understood how much pressure he was putting on Cove...
"I...I just want Cove..."
He wanted him to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:08 pm

"So get him sweetie. Don't feel like you're bothering him. If you need him, be with him." Xavier slid an arm around Leon's shoulders, tugging him close.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Leon whined softly, once more covering his eyes.
"I dont wanna make daddy cry again."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:24 pm

"Aw, hun, he's just crying cause he wants you to feel better." Xavier frowned, rubbing Leon's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:30 pm

"I know...I just...He will be sad if I dont go home with him." He wanted to stay here but he didn't want to hurt his daddy's feeling and honestly he hoped that they would forget about the entire thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next