Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

Of Hysterics & Heartaches. Empty
PostSubject: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:08 am

Toni sniffled lightly as he watched Trever shut himself in his special room with a bitch, the door slamming furiously behind him.
They had been fighting over something Toni no longer even remembered. All he knew was he didn't like it. He had curled himself up under a table like he usually preferred to. But soon, he realized that he disliked being alone with the screams filling the home from the poor bitch Trever was currently dismembering. Disliked being alone to deal with Trever's angry words being repeated over and over again in his head. So he made his way outside to Killian's home, his tiny fist gently knocking on the door. It was so soft, the man may not even hear it. But it was there.
Toni sat himself down on the doorstep as he waited, his legs crossed cutely, big watery puppy dog eyes watching the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:23 am

Killian groaned softly as he rolled out of bed, his feet hitting the cold floor with a light thud. He had thought he heard someone knocking but he wasn't sure. Even still though all the years he spent in the slave trade taught him to be cautious. And so he found himself opening up his front door, scratching the back of his head as he noticed the tiny boy on his front steps.
"Toneh?" Killian inquired, crouching down so he was level with the tiny boy. "Are ya okay love?" He reached out, his callused hand gently brushing over Toni's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:29 am

Toni managed a tiny smile for the other man.
"Hi..." He murmured. "Can I come in for a little? Trever's mad at me..." He sighed, leaning his head to rest in Killian's palm as the man brushed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:47 am

"Of course you can love." Killian reached down to pick the tiny boy up, cradling Toni against his chest before carrying him back inside his home. "Now tell meh dearie, why es mah momma mad at ya?" Killian took a seat on his bed, still not letting Toni down.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:50 am

Toni curled up closer to the man, sighing softly.
"We were fighting... it's just something stupid I guess." He shook his head. "I-I don't like it when he calls other bitches his "special" bitch. Cause that's how I started out and he fell in love with me... but he does it anyway and he gets all mad at me if I bug him too much about it..." Toni sighed, looking down at his hands in his lap. "It's stupid but he got mad and went to torture something and I didn't want to listen so I came over here..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:54 am

"Awh love..." Killian knew this was not the time for it but he could never contain himself. "Would ya feel better if ya gave meh ah blow job?" He wiggled his brows at the boy, his smile charming all the while. He truly was gorgeous, and very much hard to resist.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:58 am

Toni let out a giggle as he leaned into the man closer.
"You always make me feel better..." He smiled sweetly. Killian made him feel like he mattered....
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:10 am

"Ah know et love, ah 'ave ta." He did, he felt like it was his duty to keep Toni happy when no one else could. "An' ya make meh pretteh happeh yarself, especially when I get ah blowjob."
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:13 am

"I can make you happy?" Toni questioned, giggling softly. "Maybe I can give you a blowjob." The boy sounded out the last word as if he had never said it before and honestly he probably hadn't. He hummed softly as he batted his eyelashes at Killian.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:56 am

"Ya always makeh meh happeh love, but ah would love thah blowjob.". Killian's heart warmed at hearing how innocent the boy was. Toni truly was the only boy Killian had loved.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Toni giggled, leaning into Killian's neck as he slowly moved his gaze towards the man's groin.
"Um..." He hummed softly, gently placing a tentative hand on the natural bulge in the man's jeans, blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Killian's smile dropped, his eyes widening with shock as he realized that Toni was serious. "Love, don' teaseh meh." He eyed the boy warily, still rather unsure if this was really happening for if he had gone completely insane from lack of Toni sex.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Toni chewed his lower lip nervously as he leaned closer, his fingers gently tugging at the man's belt as he blushed deeper.
He wasn't even thinking, all he knew was that Killian was being so sweet to him, making him feel like he mattered... Killian always took his opinion into consideration... Killian cared.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Killian gently undid his belt, his mind also on the fritz. Having Toni with him he had forgotten that the boy was married to none other than his mother. All he could think about was Toni and the fact that the boy wanted to touch him. How could he pass up a moment like this? Maybe he could have if he would have stopped to think but he didn't particularly want too. Toni was here and that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:11 pm

"I love you..." Toni murmured softly as he leaned up to press a light kiss to Killian's cheek. He pulled off the man's belt and tugged the zipper down on his pants, wiggling them down as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:16 pm

"Ah love ya too." Killian's hand gently cradled Toni's cheek, his thumb running over the soft skin just under the boys eye. "Can ah kiss ya?" He didn't want to jump any boundaries but he needed to be intimate with Toni. Not just in the way he would be with anyone else. He wanted to make love to Toni.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Toni's cheeks reddened as he nodded lightly, smiling sweetly at the other man as he pressed closer to him, cuddling into his chests.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Killian slowly brought Toni's face closer to his, their lips meeting tenderly in a heartfelt kiss. This was nothing like Killian's usual flirtatious kisses, this was something deeper. This was from the bottom of the mans heart, Killian's way of telling Toni that he loved him, he had always loved him, he would always love him. Toni had been the first thing he had ever loved and he had never let go of that. He acknowledged that Toni had moved on, and it was okay as long as the boy was happy. But now, Toni had needed him, and had come over to see him and it had been so perfect.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Toni felt the butterflies in his stomach fluttering as he was kissed. He was sure he'd never felt a kiss like that, not even from Trever. It was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done to him... He let it continue, his arms wrapping slowly around Killian's neck.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Killian's hands rested on Toni's hips, gently guiding the boy into his lap as they kissed continuously. The man wanted this to last forever, he wanted to show Toni how much the boy meant to him. Killian pulled back in favor of latching his lips onto Toni's neck, sucking lightly on the ivory skin.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Toni let out a soft gasp as he felt Killian's lips flush against his skin.
"Mmm..." His voice was soft, stammering softly as he let out soft mewls and whines.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Killian's hands slipped under Toni's shirt, gently tracing over the boys stomach as they traveled up to his chest. With his thumb and index finger, the man took one of Toni's pert nipples in his grasp, tweaking it lightly. "Ah love ya soh much Toneh...."
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Toni let out a soft gasp, his lips parting ever so slightly as he hid his face in Killian's neck.
"I-I love you too..." He trembled under the man's touch, his nipples hardening.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:36 pm

Killian's hands worked, tweaking the hardened nipples as his lips trailed down. His teeth grazed over Toni's collar bone, his stubble scratching over the skin as he went along. Soon one of his hands abandoned its job on Toni's nipples in order to finish removing his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Toni's whines were growing louder as he felt his groin stirring. He blushed deeply as he felt his pants becoming tight. It was rare that he got hard so quickly. But Killian did things to him...
"Killian.." He let out a soft moan, hiding his face in his hands with his embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Trever/Toni-
Jump to: