Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Bets & Bidding

Go down 
+2
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:45 pm

"All mine." Carter grinned, gently slipping an arm around Jasey's waist as they stepped inside. The home looked even bigger on the inside, with tall ceilings and wide rooms. "Don't try and run off, you'll get lost." He chuckled softly, remembering having to show Misery around for weeks before the boy got used to it.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:06 pm

"Oh my." The boy squawked softly, turning to Carter with a wide smile on his pink lips. "Your perfect." He gently pressed a kiss to the mans cheek, his eyes alight with wonder as he tried to take in the sereneness of the house.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:23 pm

Carter simply smiled, finding he enjoyed the kiss to the cheek. He led Jasey to one of his many rooms, this one having an entire selection of elegant clothing in many different sizes. There were suits of all different colors and designs. "Pick anyone you want in your size." Carter nodded. "Not all of them fit the dress code, but mother can deal with it." He winked lightly, eyes soft on Jasey.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:35 pm

"No! I want her to like me!" He tugged on Carter's hand, immediately going through the clothing. There was nothing Jasey loved more than shopping, even if he was only looking for one outfit for the night. He picked through the clothes, commenting brightly on the ones he liked and the ones he did not. "What do you think?" He pulled out a gleaming white suit, grabbing with it and bright pink tie. "Or maybe something black...What does she want?" He could always shop around some more.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:39 pm

"Trust me, she'll love you." Carter could already tell. He eyed the suit Jasey had in his hands, nodding approvingly. "I love that. You should try it on." He grinned. "Oh!" He added as an afterthought. "By the way, if you want, later when we get home, I've got more rooms with clothes like this if you'd like some." He could tell the boy seemed to enjoy shopping.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:01 am

"Keep talking like that and your gonna have to marry me or something." The boy laughed softly, the thought of new clothes bringing a smile to his face. He thought nothing of where he was, he figured that he WAS Carter's for the night, and so he had wanted to act like he normally would around someone he was in relations with. He reached down, and slipped out of his thong, also removing the skimpy shirt he wore. He did not mind getting dressed infront of people, never had.
It was his mother coming out in him.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:05 am

Carter was too much of a gentleman to stare at Jasey like he was a piece of meat, and he respected the boy to even comment on anything. But he couldn't help himself from letting his eyes run over Jasey's form, simply appreciating the boy's beauty.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:09 am

Jasey quickly put the clothes on, as though it were normal for him to wear such clothes. As he finished tying the tie, he looked to Carter and smiled.
"Well? What do you think?" He looked down at himself, small smile gracing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:13 am

"I think you look jaw dropping." Carter spoke earnestly, moving towards Jasey to take one of the boy's hand, spinning him around as if looking him over completely. His grin was bright. He knew Jasey would be perfect...
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:00 am

"Why thank you." The boy bloomed under the compliment, gracefully spinning. He was excited for this, he wanted to meet Carter's family...
"Are we ready?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:09 am

"One second." Carter nodded, moving down to another rack of the suits and picking one for himself, changing quickly. He smiled at Jasey when he finished, moving to adjust his tie. "How do I look?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:21 pm

"Dashing." Jasey chirped softly, gently toying with the mans tie. Carter was gorgeous, that could not be denied. He took the mans hand, tugging him out of the room but finding himself lost in the large hallways.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Carter laughed softly, clutching Jasey's hand as he led him the correct way through the home and to the front door. He once again opened the car door for JAsey, shutting it behind him and getting himself in the driever's seat.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:58 pm

Jasey watched him as he got in, humming softly. "So, why did you buy me?" He was trying to make conversation, anything to talk to Carter.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:13 pm

"Well." Carter began as he started up the car. "It's quite simple really. I've wanted you ever since the day I first laid eyes on you. Jasey, you're everything I've ever wanted. I've always wondered how it would be to have you and pamper you like the queen you are. But I've always been taken. I've waited for an opportunity like this. To have you for just one night. The opportunity came, so I took it." He nodded simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Bets & Bidding
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5