Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wishbones

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:35 am

"Cove isn't interfering with my baby's health." Cade frowned. Yes, Leon had just gone one night without sleep. It wasn't life threatening. But to Cade, it was.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:37 am

"His health is fine!" Kelton shook his head, pointing in the room to Leon who was sleeping. "I think he'll live. Finn is going to stay." Maybe Cade wouldn't agree, but that was how it was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:48 am

"He ever does anything to Leon and he's gone." Cade sighed softly.
Back to top Go down

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:54 am

Kelton, unable to control himself, stomped his foot. "Look Cade. Jeremy matters too." He leaned into his lover, almost snarling much like Finn would. "You wanted him. We have him, and one day your gonna have to realize that Leon is not the center of the universe. You say you had a shit childhood because of Gabriel? Jeremy had a shit childhood because of you and my patience is wearing thin!" He loved his babies, both of them. But Leon was fine. He was having a good life and he was happy. Jeremy was having a hard time and he would not have Cade making it harder. "You need to be a father to BOTH of your kids."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:00 am

Cade listened to Leon's words, though simply shaking his head.
"I don't know what you're talking about, baby." He sighed. He truly never did think he did anything wrong. "Yeah, maybe I pay more attention to Leon sometimes. But that's just because he needs it. You know he's slow."
Back to top Go down

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:04 am

"He is slow, and Morgue is lonely." A deep breath, a gentle touch along Cade's back. "Finn is pregnant, and i'd like for you to be more supportive for Morgue, please?" He knew that his lover understood how hard it was to raise a child at such a young age, he had done it before.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:06 am

"Pregnant?" Cade blinked. "Kelton, you know we don't need another mouth to feed. And we don't need a devil child, either!" He excliamed.
Back to top Go down

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:10 am

"Hey!" Kelton poked Cade sharply in his chest. "Thats my grand baby your talking about! Jeremy's baby! Don't you dare." He shook his head, he would not have it. Finn was a menace, but so be it. "You had better not say anything of the sort in front of Jeremy or I swear to God Cade!" He took a moment, knowing the only way to argue this was to fight fire with fire. "If you do or say anything bad about this baby, when Leon has a kid and someone wants to make a remark about how it will be slow, you wont have a leg to stand on!"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:12 am

Cade looked at his lover as if he was insane.
"Are you kidding? Making fun of a child for being slow is not the same as saying that Finn's kid will probably be evil because Finn is the definition of evil!"
Back to top Go down

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:14 am

"And Jeremy isn't." Kelton deadpanned, pointing in the room to Leon. "Im not making fun of him, im just saying that if you can talk down to Jeremy about his baby, then anything can be said about Leon." He wanted them to be equal so badly. "Now, please go hug your son and say congratulations or something. For me."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:17 am

"I'm not going to say congratulations because he made a mistake." Cade shook his head. "I know I got you pregnant young, but it's still not a good thing."
Back to top Go down

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:20 am

"Cade." Kelton's voice held warning, anger. "He is your son. It was a mistake but there is nothing we can do about it now! Im asking you to go be a good father." A pause before he added softly. "If it were Leon you would."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:24 am

"That would be different, Kelton. Cove would have knocked Leon up, Leon wouldn't have had a say. Morgue is the one who made the decision not to wear a condom, he knocked Finn up." Cade said simply. No matter what, he always managed to find a way Leon was right. And he never realized he was doing anything wrong.
Back to top Go down

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:27 am

"Leon is not f*cking stupid!" Kelton bellowed, pointing through the door to their oldest son. "If he got pregnant it would be as much his fault as Cove's, and if you want any peace around the house you will go hug your son and be f*cking supportive!"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:31 am

"Why the hell are you yelling at me?" Cade exclaimed. "You should be yelling at Jeremy! I don't know why you have to baby him all the time!"
Back to top Go down

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:36 am

Kelton's jaw went slack, his face one of utter belief. "Cade," He spoke calmly. "This is the closest I have ever come to knocking the f*ck out of you. You baby Leon so bad, you NEVER take Jeremy into consideration! I have to stand up for him or else you would throw him away!" He couldn't stand himself, or his lover at the moment. "Just go hug him. Go." He was done talking about it. "You either go, or we're fighting. I'll have Cove come get Leon, and me and you are gonna fight." All kids out of the house for this one. Kelton was going to flip his lid. He was tired of seeing Morgue tossed to the back burner.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:42 am

"You're going to fight me because I don't want to reward Jeremy for fucking up?" Cade exclaimed. "Leon is good! That's why I'm never hard on him!"
Morgue sighed, popping his head in through the door which he'd been listening at.
"Mom, it's really alright. I don't need a hug."
Back to top Go down

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:48 am

"Get out Jeremy! Take Finn and Leon, and GO! This sh*t is about to get real." Taking a deep breath he shoved Cade, as hard as he could he shoved his lover. "If Morgue made a mistake so did you." He looked the man up and down. "You knocked ME up to have Leon. Jeremy was planned. You made a mistake same as he did so you have no right to talk down to him! If I would have known you would act like this then I wouldn't have had Jeremy with you! Im tired of him not having a father!" In the back of his mind, he wondered if Xavier would have made a better father for his youngest boy.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:51 am

"Mom stop." Morgue groaned softly. He really would rather his mother have not said anything...
"Kelton, you sound crazy!" Cade shouted. "He has a father! He's not a baby, he doesn't need me to hold his hand constantly. He can fend for himself! He has me!"
Back to top Go down

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:54 am

"No he doesn't! For f*cks sake! I don't even have you anymore!" Kelton shook his head, looking back at Morgue angrily.
"Get the hell out." He never snapped at his son but this was serious. He didn't want the kids to see them fighting.
"And you!" He pointed to Cade, his teeth bared. "Your a good father to Leon, but , your shitty to Morgue and I don't even want to look at you." He turned sharply, storming through the home. It was spite, and it was wrong, but simply because he was pissed at Cade he made sure to slam the door extra loudly, effectively waking Leon from his slumber.
"Take that, bitch." He muttered under his breath as he stalked from the home.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:17 am

Morgue simply watched his mother leave, his eyes downcast as Cade groaned at hearing Leon wake up.
"This is your fucking fault." He sighed at Morgue, disappearing to check on Leon.
Morgue simply sighed, heading off to find Finn.
Back to top Go down

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:20 am

Leon had not been the only one woken by the slamming of the door. Finn had gotten up as well, and it was apparent by the hateful look in his eyes that he was out for blood.
"Who in the f*ck is slamming doors!"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:39 am

"My mom, I'm sorry." Morgue murmured softly, his back facing Finn as he was leaning against the doorway, his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:42 am

Finn glared at Morgue's back, reaching out to rest a hand on his shoulder. "What in the hell happened to you, Jeremy?" His tone was lighter, though holding a vicious undertone. He wanted to throttle Kelton and strike whom ever caused his lover to look so down.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:19 am

"I... I'm just sick of everything." Morgue shook his head, standing and trying to appear calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wishbones - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wishbones
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Jeremy/Finn-
Jump to: