Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wishbones

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Wishbones - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:32 pm

"I hope he doesn't run up on Toni." The boy was tiny but Trever was confident in his ability to scratch someones eyes out.
Ian snickered at the comment, smoke rising from his mouth as he puffed on one of his cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:56 pm

"He might with the mood he's in." Morgue sighed. "Your lungs hate me, don't they?" He sighed at Ian, shaking his head. He was the one who'd started Ian on smoking after all.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:14 pm

"I dont care what they think. I love you still." The boy winked, lights of the beeping monitors flashing across his face. The experiment was almost over.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:31 pm

"I love you too, jackass." Morgue rolled his eyes lightly, wearing a grin. He reached out, taking the boy's hand.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:32 pm

"What possessed you to get that kid pregnant?" He sat up, his eyes curious on Morgue. "I always pictured you with someone sweet, who could hold you and have you snuggle them a lot. He seems...Well to put it simply he seems like a little f*cker."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:47 pm

"I love him to death." Morgue said simply. "You're right, sometimes I wish he'd stop bitching and jsut cuddle me, but that's not who he is and I'm okay with that. He shows his love in other ways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:49 pm

"He has emotions?" Ian peered at Morgue, taking another drawl from his cigarette. "I want to know more. Not just about him though, I wanna know about you too."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:55 pm

"He does have emotions. He just prefers to not show them. And I'm okay with that." Morgue nodded. "Ive seen him be sweet and I love it. Every day he shows he cares about me more and I love it. You know how my dad is? Finn can't stand him because of it. He stands up for me all the time. And even if he doesn't proclaim his love for me openly all the time, I know he loves me and that's really all that matters."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:22 pm

Ian continued to smoking, thinking over Morgue's words. "Is he like....Abusive?" He had witnessed Finn's anger, and watch the boy threaten Morgue.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:12 pm

"Um..." Morgue thought this over. "I don't think so." He knew, by definition, that Finn was abusive. The boy hit him after all. But he never thought of it that way. He could handle himself just fine. "He hits me, I mean. But it's not like he beats me all the time."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:27 pm

"I smell denial." The boy kicked his feet as Trever began unhooking him from machines. "He was kicking your ass in here, darling." A puff of smoke in Morgue's direction. "How comes he's so mean, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:33 pm

"It's not abuse, I can handle it." Morgue rolled his eyes. "And I don't know, he's had a rough life." Morgue shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:53 pm

"So, your with a semi abusive prick who had a bad life so he is making yours bad?" Ian cracked a grin. "Sounds just right for you, Jeremy." Honestly if Finn made Morgue happy he was glad, but he could not stand the boy simply because he had stabbed him with a knife.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:57 pm

"You make it sound worse than it is." Morgue chuckled softly. "I love him, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:01 am

"Okay! I don't care!" Ian stood up, trying to regain the bounce in his step. "I'm just curious as to who our boning now and all."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:07 am

"Well who are you boning now?" Morgue teased lightly, watching the boy with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:09 am

"Im trying to bone Kelly Braxton, but he is being a total cock block." The boy lit another cigarette. "Imma get in his pants though." He wanted into the boys heart more though.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:13 am

"Good luck with that. He seems nicer than his brother I guess." Morgue shrugged. It was usually well known that he wasn't fond of the Braxton boys.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:45 am

"He is great. Really sexy and stuff but I mean...He is just sweet you know?" Ian had never had someone sweet like Kelly, who may like him for him instead of liking him because he was hot. "I like that he spends time with me without trying to be frisky." A tiny smile ghosted over Ian's lips. "His eyes too though. You know how blue eyes are usually like the sky or the ocean? His isn't. Their like...Ice, but warm." It was hard for him to explain but he was trying. "The prettiest color I have ever seen in my life, I could spend all day looking at him and never get bored. And I don't have to worry about him thinking less of me because he is too good to pass judgement." Never in his life had he felt for anyone the way he did for Kelly. "I hate Cove too, just because he upsets Kelly and anything that upsets Kelly is an enemy of mine." A small pause. "I hate Misery too. I mean...I want to like him for Kelly but...Kelly hurts because of him and that makes me want to rip his f*cking throat out." A long drag from his cigarette. "I love him a lot." It was his conclusion as he allowed himself to quiet down.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:51 am

Morgue grinned softly at his former lover.
"Wow, babe. Sounds like you really do love him. I'm glad." He kissed the top of the boy's head.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:32 pm

"Yeah." Ian pouted lightly, holding out his hand to Morgue. "Gimme your phone." Demanding as ever, but smiling the way he always did. He was never serious, simply a klutzy, slutty, goof.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:45 pm

"What do you want with my phone?" Morgue whined, though reluctantly handing the other boy his phone.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Ian hurriedly typed his number into Morgue's phone, saving it. "If you ever get lonely." A wink, and a ghost of a kiss to Morgue's cheek before he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Morgue couldn't help but grin after him, a red tint to his cheeks. He truly adored Ian...
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:00 am

"Jeremy."  A gentle whisper. Finn had been living with this baby inside him for three months now, and the boy was struggling to cope with it.  Currently it was six in the morning, and Finn could not sleep, had not been able to sleep, and he was finally breaking down.  He wanted human contact.  Jeremy had made him f*cking soft and he wanted to have another person with him.  Someone to make him forget the troubles of his life.  
"Marilyn?" He sat up, twisting so that he hovered over Morgue's face.  In the dead of the night, he could not deny that Jeremy was f*cking creepy.  Almost dead looking, with his pasty white skin and bleached hair.  Everything about him looked cold, strange.
Finn loved every bit of it, never had he looked upon such a person who seemed so cold, only to get to know him and find just how damn gentle he was.  He was a walking contradiction and Finn loved every bit of it.
A pause as his eyes settled on the man, his lips curling into a snarl as he felt an urge.  He did not know what he wanted to do but his stomach ached.  He hesitated, feeling his chest seemingly cave in on itself.  It hurt. But it was a wonderful hurt.  He wanted to express what this pain was, and Jeremy was asleep.  It was okay.
Settling upon Morgue's chest, he buried his face into the mans neck and muttered softly.
"I f*cking love you, Jeremy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wishbones
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Jeremy/Finn-
Jump to: