Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Wake Me Up

Go down 
+2
Roman Roden
Azazel Blair
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:47 pm

"Not so fast, Lively!" Izzy whined, tugging the boy back to his side when he noticed him trying to go off. "You cannot ditch me! I just got here." He grinned before turning to Xavier. "It is nice to meet you, Xavier."
"You too." Xavier nodded politely, shaking the hand that Izzy extended although he didn't seem nearly as pleased as Izzy did.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:18 pm

Prentiss snickered softly at Xavier, taking the mans other hand to hold. Elvis was startled to have someone realize he was slipping away, and found himself pulling the beanie over his head more in an attempt to hide. He was so tired, had slept eight hours in three days, and felt as though he were making a fool out of himself.
"Sorry yeah, I was just going to say hey to Mack." He pointed to the kitchen where Mack was standing and watching Ian attempt to cook...something.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:24 pm

"Then let's go." Izzy smiled softly, waving a goodbye to Prentiss and Xavier before making his way towards Mack with Elvis by his side. "You can't leave me alone with that Xavier fellow, he'll have me killed." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:44 pm

"I think he is jealous of the you and Prentiss thing, yeah." Elvis shoved his hands into his pockets. "He was never like that with me." He smiled as they approached Mack, clapping hands with him before hugging him.
"Elvis, bruh, hows it hanging?" Mack's voice was raspy and slow, easy like the man himself.
"Heavy and a little to the right, yeah." Elvis motioned to Izzy. "This is my new lovely friend, Izzy."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:12 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, Mack." Izzy nodded, extending a hand to the boy as Phoenix came bounding over to pat Elvis on the back.
"Presleh! Ah miss ya!" The boy grinned, glancing to Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:38 pm

"Dito broski!" Mack's hair was a shade darker than Elvis's, reaching just below his ears. Freckles made up constellations on his face, his green eyes specked with brown.
"I miss you too, yeah. Its been forever since we've hung out." He had not realized he was missing hos cousin so much.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:36 pm

"So, you two are cousins?" Izzy arched an eyebrow as he pointed to Elvis and Phoenix. "You look a lot more like him." He chuckled, gesturing to Mack.
"And who es this loveleh man?" Phoenix hummed, grinning from his spot on Elvis's back.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:37 pm

"He's my new locker partner at Disney, yeah." Elvis laughed softly at the comment, allowing Mack to wrap an arm around him. "Yup, me and my homie could be bros."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:43 pm

Izzy nodded as he looked between them.
"Ah'm Phoenix." Phoenix smiled.
"Izzy." Izzy grinned as Phoenix nodded and moved to kiss Mack's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:13 am

"Wanna sit down?" Elvis glanced over to the living room couch. The lack of sleep was starting to catch up with him.
"I love you." Mack murmured, pulling phoenix flush against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:19 am

"You look tired." Izzy hummed, carding his finger's through Elvis's hair gently.
"Ah love ya too, Mackenzeh." Phoenix smirked. He tended to call the boy by his full name most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:38 am

"Yeah." Elvis leaned into the mans hand, groaning softly. He should have just gone home and slept, but still he couldnt regret coming out with Iggy and spending time with his friends. "I can sleep when im dead though."
Mack groaned at him, leaning his head back as he complained. "Baby, why you gotta ruin my mello? My Mack mello."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:46 am

"I apologize if you wanted to go home instead of hanging out with people." Izzy frowned sincerely, moving to the couch with Elvis.
"But Mackenzeh sounds cuter." Phoenix chuckled, arm slipping around his lover's waist.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:56 am

"Dont worry about it man, i've gone longer without sleep." It was unhealthy, but most of the things he did were unhealthy.
He still didnt give a damn.
"Thank you though, its great to sit down."
Mack followed the two into tjhe living room, keeping an arm around Phoenix as he listening to the boy. "I guess its okay, only for you though sugar pie." Mack sprouted new names for Phoenix everyday, with a goofy smile and a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:09 am

"That doesn't mean it's good." Izzy hummed as he sat beside the boy, smiling lightly.
"Yar all boring. Weh need ta do something entertaining." Phoenix shook his head as he and Mack entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:29 am

"Its not. I dont care though, yeah." Elvis rested his head against Izzy's shoulder, his eyes closed as if he were going to go to sleep there. "So like I said, if we bore you, feel free to tell me and we will leave."
"I agree with my main squeeze! Lets do something radical." Mack flopped down on a beanie beside the couch. "What can we do though bruh?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:32 am

"Your friends don't seem likely to bore me." Izzy chuckled softly, eyes soft as he looked down to Elvis.
"Well, et is yar house. Ah can think of somethin' ta do." Phoenix smirked lightly, nudging his lover.
"Elvis said no drugs!" Xavier whined.
"Fine, fine. Yar always a buzz kill." Phoenix pouted. "Then you think of an idea."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:55 am

After of only a couple of minutes, Elvis's head was threatening to fall from Izzy's shoulder. He had fallen asleep instantly, unaware of the groups conflict on what to do.
"Spin the bottle." Mack shrugged, he didnt have any better ideas.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:01 am

Izzy chuckled softly as he rubbed the man's back gently.
"Lively." He cooed gently. "Do you want to play spin the bottle?"
"Kelleh, Ian, get yar arses in here!" Phoenix called as he grabbed an empty beer bottle he'd finished off earlier in the night.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:05 am

Slugglishly Elvis brought a hand to rub his eyes. "Yeah, yeah..." He mumbled but still didnt move, much to comfortable with Azazel's hand on his back.
"Coming!" Ian giggled, emerging from the bathroom where he had taken Kelly to fondle.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:11 am

"Come on, up, up!" Izzy chuckled, scooping the boy into his arms gently and moving to sit on the floor in the forming circle. He sat Elvis beside him, leaning the boy's head in his lap.
Kelly emerged from the bathroom, pleased smirk on his face as he took a seat beside Ian.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:45 am

"Alright, Phoenix, you wanna start?" Mack stuck his tongue out at Kelly, whining softly. "Thats no fair." Ian rolled his eyes, smacking his lips. "We do what we want."
Elvis had by now sprawled himself out, his head in Izzy's lap and his legs propped in Xaviers.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:59 am

"Ah'd love ta start." Phoenix grinned, grabbing the bottle and putting it in the center before giving it a wide spin.
Izzy watched lazily, though he was more interested in Elvis, smiling softly down at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:34 am

The bottle slowed to a stop on Prentiss, who wooted and the fixed Phoenix with a look of expectation.
"What eez eet going to bee monsieur?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:38 am

"Well come here, love." Phoenix smirked, taking the boy's hand and pulling him to a standing position. He glanced to Xavier questioningly until the man nodded to reassure him it was okay. "Pucker up." He winked lightly at Prentiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Wake Me Up
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next