Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Wake Me Up

Go down 
+2
Roman Roden
Azazel Blair
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:51 am

Prentiss rolled his eyes, throwing his arms around Phoenix. He wasted no time in crushing their lips together, his fingers lost in phoenix's hair.
Mack snorted from his place on the ground. "I think you brohan's planned this!"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:58 am

Phoenix responded withou hesitation, his tongue tracing over Prentiss's lips as his hands rested on the boy's waist. He pulled back after a moment, grinning.
"Weh didn't actualleh." He chuckled to Mack. "But he is ah pretteh good kisser."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Mack crossed his arms, glancing to the door. He needed to smoke. "This game is lame brah." He didn't see it ending well, not when Phoenix was going to be giving out all of his kisses. "Lets play something else."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:41 pm

"Es someone jealous, love?" Phoenix grinned as he turned away from Prentiss, kneeling in front of his lover and kissing the man gently. "Weh can play something better ef ya want." He nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:45 pm

"Your my shawty and your kisses are mine!" Mack pulled Phoenix down into his lap, his arms circling the boy. "I dont share man, I just don't do it. Not today!" He looked back around the circle, his chin resting on the crown of Phoenix's head. "Hey homies, do you have any game requests?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:49 pm

"Aw, love." Phoenix chuckled, leaning into his lover as he looked around at everyone else. "How about weh play truth or dare? And no one can dare meh ta kiss anyone." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:08 pm

"Thats fine, no one wants to kiss you anyways." Ian teased, scooting closer to Kelly. "I like truth or dare though, im in!"
"Screw games." Elvis cracked an eye open,unable to sleep with all the noise. "So soft, yeah." He turned himself over, hiding his face in Izzy's abdomen. "Sorry. Its nice and dark here....warm, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:11 pm

"Would you like to go home, beautiful?" Izzy chuckled, looking down at the sleeping boy in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:15 pm

Elvis sat straight up, blinking at Azazel as though confused. He wasnt sure if he had been called beautiful or if he had dreamed it. And if it had not been a dream he didnt know how to handle that. "No, no. Im good, yeah." He hoped the man wasnt just trying to get him on some list.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:21 pm

"Are you sure? I don't mind." Izzy reassured the boy, his smile gentle. He wasn't sure what had made the boy sit up like that but he was quite glad he was up again.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:25 pm

"No. Imma stay. Truth or dare, yeah." He was rambling, looking back to his friends. "Someone start the damn game." He wanted Izzy's attention away from him.
"I will!" Ian waved his hand, looking around the room. "Phoenix, I choose you!!" He pointed as though calling on a pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:30 pm

"Shit, ah gotta go first again?" Phoenix chuckled. "Alright, dare!"
Izzy simply frowned at Elvis, worried he had done something to upset the boy.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Ian giggled and pointed at Kelly. "Put his thumb in your mouth for six seconds."
Mack blinked at Ian, gaze shfiting to Kelly. "Bro...thats weird."
Elvis was slouching forward, elbows against his legs allowing his hands to hold his head up for him.
"Thats gross yeah, his thumb has probably been in Ians ass. Have fun Phoenix."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:47 pm

"Yar ah weird little boy." Phoenix chuckled, though he did crawl over to Kelly and take the boy's thumb in his mouth.
"Man, what if I don't want my thumb in his mouth." Kelly groaned softly, though counted to six and then wiped the saliva off onto his shirt.
"Elvis! Yar turn." Phoenix nodded.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:57 pm

Elvis glanced around tiredly, poking Izzy. "You, truth or dare?" If he was going to spend all of his locker time with this man, he needed to get to know him better.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:00 pm

"Truth." Izzy smiled down at the boy. He liked to think he was completely honest. He didnt mind answering questions, even personal ones.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:04 pm

"Why don't you believe in love, yeah?" Elvis tried to sit straighter, giving Izzy his full attention. He had wondered what could cause a person to not believe in love. He didn't fault Izzy for it but he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Izzy had not been expecting that, although he knew he should have.
"I don't believe in love because all the so called "loving couples" I've seen have been fake." He spoke simply. "Whether one of them is in it for money or sex or whatever they need at the time, I have never seen a couple who was together just for pure love. And I don't think that kind of pure couple exists. I thought I was in love once and that someone loved me. But it wasn't real in the end. I believe people can care for each other but in the end, it's never love. It's never real." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:15 pm

From across the room Mack was clapping, saying something about how deep Izzy was. Elvis was ignoring him though, sitting back and considering what Azazel had said. Its not real in the end. With Xavier, with Zach.
"I think your right, yeah." Elvis thought of his parents, still believing they had something special. "Anyways, Xavier's turn."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:21 pm

Izzy chuckled, thanking Mack lightly as he watched Xavier.
"Alright. I pick you. Truth or dare?" Xavier grinned at Elvis gently.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:34 pm

"Uh..." Elvis groaned as he considered his options. "Truth I guess, yeah." He didnt feel like moving in order to do a dare.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:37 pm

"Alright, do you really like Mr. Philosophical douchebag over there?" Xavier questioned, gesturing towards Izzy who simply chuckled. This was very uncharacteristic of Xavier, insulting anyone, but he couldn't help himself. The boy had had Prentiss before, and now Elvis was all over him.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Elvis blinked as though the question stumped him. "Yeah I like him. He's cool and he is an awesome Tarzan." The boy paused, scratching gently at his forearm. "But like, romantically he made it clear he wasn't looking for anything serious and Im not..." He shrugged lightly. "I cant deal anymore." The boy waved it off. "Whos next,yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:55 pm

"Hmm... Prentiss, you go." Xavier sighed, shrugging lightly. It irritated him to no end that Elvis seemed almost upset that Izzy didn't want a relationship.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:17 pm

"You. Truth or dare." Prentiss knew he should pick someone else but he coulsnt like how focused Xavier was on Elvis. Jealousy was an evil thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Wake Me Up
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next