Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drops of Jupiter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:19 pm

Zach smiled as the two toddlers walked around his feet, ushering them off to play in their playpen while the pack had "grown up talk." With the new additions to the pack lately, they figured it would be nice to do one of the question games they often did when bored at pack meetings so they could get to know the newcomers better. After the children were occupied, Zach returned to where the rest of the pack was sitting on the floor and took a seat in between Roman and Finn, pleased that his best friend was part of the pack now.
"Well who's starting this shit?" Dallas questioned. He was one of the newcomers who had never participated in something like this before and he was not too eager to do so. He had no desire to share personal information with these people, most of which he did not know very well yet.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:47 pm

"You can start, oui, since you've got the biggest mouth. " Law nudged his lover, his crooked grin teasing. He himself had yet to participate in one of the games, so while he wasn't sure how they worked, he still liked to give Dallas a hard time.
Roman's arm curled around Zach as he nodded. "You can go first, Dallas. Tell us about one of the changing moments in your life."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:02 pm

"Fuck, I didn't want to go first." Dallas groaned softly, looking over at Law as he considered how to answer this. "Well I guess the most changing moment would be the day I got shot. I don't think a lot of you know I was a soldier but that was the last day I served and I almost died but I was bitten instead. And the bite really changed everything for me." He didn't think even Law had known he was a veteran. They no longer hated each other but they still weren't very sentimental. They didn't normally sit down and have deep conversations about things like their past.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Law had noticed the scar Dallas had been left with, knew it had come from a bullet, but he'd have never thought the man would have been in the service. "Oui, why the hell didn't I know that, fuck head?" Not that the news changed anything, he still thought of the man as his asshole boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:21 pm

"You never asked." Dallas chuckled softly, shrugging at the man. "I can tell you more later if you'd like." He now looked around the circle of people, rubbing the back of his neck as he had a tendency to do when he was uncomfortable. "Finn, right?" He went to the pissed off looking boy since he was new as well. "What's your biggest fear?" He wasn't sure of exactly what he should ask.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:55 pm

"I'm fucking not scared of shit." Finn responded immediately, his arms crossed over his chest as if to protect himself. He didn't like the question, it was almost threatening, trying to reveal his weakness. Unfortunately, this too was Finn's first time playing the game. He was unaware that Chandler was always reading people, ready to correct any wrong answers. 
"Bullshit!" Chandler snorted from beside Jordan, an amused smirk on his face. "He is terrified of fire. Like anything that burns." The man paused to snicker at Finn's horrified expression. The boy was growling at him to shut up, but Chandler only continued, the game had to be fair after all. "Uh, He is afraid that Jesse has fucked up the mate thing again, like he's made a mistake and this is going to fall through. Like leaving Morgue is going to be for nothing. He's afraid he has lost his family for noth-" Chandler was cut off by Finn's fist.  The boy had moved quickly, his temper flaring as the man threw some of his deepest secrets out for the pack. Chandler only took the boy boy his throat, pushing him back so he could do no more harm. 
"Hey! Its fucking fair game. You tell or I will!" The man defended, almost completely drown out by Finn's profanities.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:04 am

Jordan had shifted at the first sign of conflict, glaring at Finn menacingly if the boy were to try to hurt his lover again. Jesse was up as well, growling at Chandler.
"Let him go! He'll answer on his own!" He snapped as he pulled Finn away from the mind reader. "If that's everything, how about you answer the damn question, Chandler?" Jesse normally didn't have a problem with Chandler but he had a problem with anyone who threatened his mate now.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:17 am

Chandler only rolled his eyes at the man, reaching over to pull Jordan into his side. "Don't worry, Tenderfoot. Im fine." He sported a smile as though to prove it, glancing back around the pack as he remember he had been passed the question. "My worst fear is obvious, isn't it?"  The mind reader gestured to the boy in his arms. "Anything keeping Jordan from me, im afraid of that.  But fear wont be enough to stop me if something were to happen, thats damn straight."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:20 am

"Nothing will keep me from you." Jordan murmured softly in Chandler's ear, moving to find the man's hand and squeezing it tightly. "I promise." And while he knew there was still the whole mate issue to be dealt with, for now he intended on keeping his promise the best he could.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:23 am

Chandler dropped a kiss to the crown of Jordan's head, gaze scanning the crown for someone interesting he could give the question to. He knew everything about Zach...He didn't fucking like Roman....
The man was ready to call a random name when he caught sight of Bane.  He had always been intrigued by the hunter, plus he enjoyed to see the boy blush and squirm under person questions.
"Bane, im going to pass the question to you. Biggest fear."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:33 am

"Bitch." Bane muttered under his breath, not liking Chandler picking around in his head. He did tend to squirm when he was questioned about these types of things. "My worst fear I guess is kind of like what you said about Finn's. It used to be Dylan finding out about Danny and I but that already damn happened. So I guess it's Danny leaving or something. Like I lost my family for nothing." He nodded, hoping that was good enough for Chandler.
When Dylan had given Bane the option to leave Danny and come back home and Bane turned him down, the hunter had said not to come crying back to him a few years down the road. He was terrified of having to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:46 am

Danny was completely stricken to hear this fear voiced, his hands immediately finding his lover and pulling the boy securely against him. "Bane! Oh wow! No!"  He was shaking his head furiously, planting sloppy and wet kisses on his mates face. "I wont ever let you go, Bane! No matter what!"  To think Bane feared losing him made him happy, of course, but he didn't like this.  He knew how much the boy had loved his brother, and it tore him apart inside to know how Dylan handled that. He had made Bane choose, one or the other.  The boy could never be fully happy, Dylan had made sure of that, and Danny hated him for it.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:49 am

"Oh quit it!" Bane groaned, cheeks turning scarlet as his lover kissed him in front of the rest of the pack. "I'm fine!" He whined softly. Truly he didn't mind the man reassuring him but he didn't want the rest of the pack knowing his insecurities. He searched for someone to pass the question onto quickly. "Roman, same question."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:11 am

Roman blinked at the boy, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "My babies are my life. All three of them. You all know that." The large man wore a proud grin, one of his hands resting on Zach's shoulder. "At one point my biggest fear was losing Zach to Trever, then I was afraid of losing him with the twins..."  The man's chest still ached when he remembered how sick his lover had been, how Zach never got to really enjoy his pregnancy. "But now, I just worry I wont be enough to keep them all safe one day. If anything were to happen to one of them..."  Roman couldn't even finish his sentence, the thought of harm coming to his little family enough to choke him. "Jesse, Same question."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:20 am

"I guess it sounds pretty lame since it's almost everyone's answer but losing Finn. I can't imagine anything worse than that." Jesse purposely looked in the opposite direction of Apollo since the boy's presence made his stomach knot with guilt. "Law?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:36 am

Apollo made sure to snort, as though mocking the mans answer. "Finn, honey, Don't believe him. He was spitting that same line about me. You see where we are now." The boy had no intentions of letting Jesse live it down. 
The half cocked grin fell from Law's face as he was addressed, replaced by a tired glare. He certainty didn't want Chandler answering for him, so regardless he would have to be honest.
He couldn't even look at Dallas as he spoke, the words heavy on his tongue. "Im a selfish bastard, oui. I should want Vince to wake up one morning, and accept Dallas back as his mate. But I don't." Law swallowed thickly, absentmindedly rubbing at the "Do not resuscitate" tattoo on his chest. "Dallas, even though he is a shit, happens to be the only thing that keeps me going. He is my fucking happiness, and I don't want..."  He didn't want to lose the man. But even more so he didn't want to state his worst fear. "Holy fuck. Im done. You know what? Bottom line is, im afraid he is settling with me. He doesn't have a choice, he can't really be happy because of fucking Vince...I can't mate him that happy, oui. I just...Fuck, he is a bastard but I want the best for him."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:43 am

Dallas looked over to the man as if shocked by his answer.
"Well, shit..." He honestly didn't know how to help make the man stop worrying about this because he knew that if Vince were to come back to him, he would have no choice but to run into the boy's arms. It was in his blood. His very core wanted to run to Vince every waking moment. "I'm happier with you than I've ever been." It was all he could say, but it was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:56 am

"Yeah," Law knew what that meant.  Of course he knew.  He wasn't stupid. There had been a time when he had a mate, and he had loved Eustass more than he could describe.  But now, with Dallas....Even if he had the chance to be with Eustass again, he wouldn't leave Dallas over it. "Thanks for that, asshole. You too." The man brushed it off, still unwilling to catch Dallas's gaze. "Oui, Justin, same question."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:08 am

"I guess my worst fear now is losing one of these two." Justin wrapped an arm around Apollo and his other around Jason, grinning brightly. "I'm finally getting my shit together, settling down and all and I need Apollo, he's my goddess and all. He keeps me grounded." He had taken to using Sterling's nickname for his lover. Really though, he felt Apollo had made all the difference in the world to him. He felt like a completely new person now that he had mated.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:21 am

"Oh daddy, you know how to do me right."  Apollo purred softly, leaning into his lover with a pleasant sigh. Losing Jesse had been a low blow, it had devastated Apollo to his core. The man was his first love, his first forever, and then in one day he was the first man to ever put Apollo out. And while Justin hadn't exactly been ready for a relationship, he still took Apollo in and never let the boy be alone. But that wasn't what kept Apollo around.  He had fallen in love with Justin for  all the little things. 
"Oh, you guys are damn gross."  Jason groaned at his brother, but leaned into the embrace anyways. He was proud to see the boy happy and finally getting himself on track.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:28 am

"Now you know how I damn felt watching you and Sterling for all that time." Justin teased as he pressed Apollo tighter into his chest. "Alright, next person." He glanced around and his eyes settled on Ajax. "How about you, Ajax?" He smiled at his friend. While he knew he had kind of left Ajax hanging when he'd gotten together with Apollo, he felt guilty about it and had wanted to keep the boy a part of his life.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:41 am

Ajax had been doing his best to ignore Justin and Apollo, trying to pretend it didn't bother him to see the two together. Their relationship had been agreed on from the beginning. They were nothing serious, just sex.  It was his own damn fault for allowing himself to get attached, it wasn't Justin's problem. 
"What? Biggest fear?" Ajax stared at the man, completely at a loss. The only thing he had been afraid of had already happened, what was he to say?
"I don't like spiders, I guess. Lame, huh?" The boy threw on a smile, shrugging his shoulders.  He mentally pleaded with Chandler not to call bull shit on him, not wanting to endure the conversation that would surely follow. And the worst thing would be for Justin to feel guilty.
"Sterling, sweetie, you can handle that question now."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:50 am

"Hmm, hard question." Sterling thought this over a bit before speaking. "My biggest fear is not being loved." He nodded simply. It was why he put so much effort into his appearance and looking beautiful. He hoped that if even one day Jason were to lose interest, his looks would keep him around. Before being bitten, he'd no one had cared about him or really even noticed he existed. He never wanted to go back to that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:53 am

"You don't have to worry about that, Star baby! I'll always love you!' Apollo cooed from his spot beside Justin, grinning as Jason wrapped an arm around Sterling as if to assure the boy. "Kids right, Sterling.  Even if its not me loving you."  Jason knew that if he slipped, there was a line of men waiting to take his place.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:20 am

Sterling smiled gratefully at the two of them, pecking Jason's lips before looking around.
"What about you Danny, darling?" He grinned at the blind boy even as Bane glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drops of Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter Empty

Back to top Go down

Drops of Jupiter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Justin/Apollo-
Jump to: