Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Closure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:51 am

Dylan found himself panting softly as he collapsed beside the boy, grinning over at him.
"I'm glad you thought so, it was great for me too." He honestly couldn't believe how great it had been. He wasn't sure he'd ever felt that connected to someone. He pulled Ace into his arms so the boy was laying on his chest. "So... how long will it take for your apartment to be fumigated?" He asked it casually but truly he was wondering how long he could get the boy to stay here with him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:57 am

"Oh, uh." Ace's eyes flickered between Dylan and the door, the smile sliding from his face. "Couple days, but yo if you're ready for me to split I'll go. You just gotta tell me..." The young wolf was certain that had been his cue to leave, the man asking how long he had to be there. "I always got other places to crash." He hadn't expected to spend the night, but somewhere between the nicknames, ocean blue eyes, and tattoos, he'd started wanting to stay.
Maybe forever.....

Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:08 am

"No!" Dylan didn't realize he'd shouted until a second later and he immediately wanted to backtrack. "I, uh, mean, you don't have to leave. I said you could stay the night." He attempted to sound casual. "I was just wondering because..." He attempted to think of a reason to avoid sounding unbearably clingy but finally he just groaned. "Screw it, I just wanted you to stay. I like your company, Dot."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:28 am

No amount of training could have abled him to stop the smile that claimed his features. "Thats great. I didn't really have anywhere to go anyways." The young wolf laughed, sitting himself up on his forearms. "But even if I did, it wouldn't matter. I could stay here forever, yo." He'd already made a home out of Dylan's arms. "But first, this shit is really sticky." Ace gestured to his abdomen, still coated in their mixed release.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:37 am

"I can take care of that." Dylan yawned, rolling over to hover over the boy, allowing his tongue to trail along Ace's abdomen, lapping up their mixed releases so casually that one would think they'd been together for years and it was no longer new to them.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:44 am

Ace could only shiver as he watched the man, swallowing thickly at the thought that Dylan may be used to this sort of thing.  The jealousy surprised him, especially the intensity of it. "Damn, yo."  The young wolf muttered, trying to ignore the feeling by reminding himself that he didn't want to run the man off by being too clingy. "Thanks....But, like..."  He mentally cursed himself, having been trying to avoid saying anything, but his wolf was clawing at him to address it, and it wouldn't settle until he did. "Do you do that with everyone?" Even though they'd just been intimate, he had the urge to mark Dylan, claim the man as his.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:49 am

"Sometimes, if the person like complains about my cumming on them." Dylan only shrugged as he laid back down beside Ace, resting his head on the boy's shoulder. "Why? If it bothered you I won't do it again." He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:53 am

"No, it didn't bother me."  Ace dropped carelessly back into the bed, using his arms as a make shift pillow. He didn't have an explanation for it, aside from the simple fact that he was overly jealous, and he didn't know why. "You're actually really good with your tongue, yo." The young wolf threw out another topic, not wanting Dylan to question him on the jealousy.  It would seem weird, he was sure, and the last thing he wanted to do was ruin things with the man entirely.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:59 am

"I like to stay modest, but my tongue is pretty good, yeah?" Dylan shot the boy a wink. He was rather confident in the abilities of his tongue. "Yours wasn't bad either, Dot." He grinned slyly, lips pressing to the boy's jawline.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:04 am

"Yeah, I hear that alot."  Ace couldn't keep a straight face while saying it, snickering at the thought of how Dylan had been his first time doing that sort of thing. But he had done it well, and he was proud. The young wolf groaned as he felt the mans lips on his jaw, closing his eyes as the pleasant sensation. "I like hearing it from you though."  The boys freckles danced upon his cheeks as he spoke. "Tell me more."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:10 am

"That was the most anyone's ever been able to take of me." Dylan spoke lowly, a hand coming to rub circles over the boy's hip. "Although that might just be because you've got a big mouth." He teased, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:12 am

"And you know this, man." Ace stretched out as though he were a cat, letting out a soft noise of pleasure. "I can't deny I have a big mouth, but I don't hear anyone complaining."  The wolf cracked an eye open. "In fact, all I hear is praise. So, I  must be doing something right, you dig?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:17 am

"I definitely dig." Dylan only smirked as he allowed his eyes to slip shut, his arms wrapping snug around Ace's waist. "If I wake up to you gone, I'm going to be very offended, just so you know." He joked, although it was true. This had began to him like one of those one night stands, but he was hoping it didn't end that way.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:22 am

"And leave this cozy ass room with you? Tough chance."  Ace found himself burrowing further into the mans chest, inhaling his scent deeply. "Im afraid you're stuck with me, yo." He was already dreading where this was headed though.  His feelings for Dylan were too fierce. The plan worked because he had no attachments. Dylan as going to hate him, but accept Bane back.
It wasn't that easy anymore.  Ace didn't think he could function knowing the blue eyed hunter hated him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:29 am

"Good thing I don't mind." Dylan yawned once more as he dosed off. "G'night Bambi." He murmured before drifting into a peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:41 am

In the weeks that followed, Ace found himself practically living at the Jardine home. Through out those weeks, Ace's feelings for Dylan had only strengthened.  He only felt at home if he was touching the man in some way.  He had memorized every inch of Dylan's body, especially his eyes.  And then there was the steady beating in his ears, Dylan's heartbeat never leaving him.  While Ace didn't know it, the symptoms were a dead give away that he had mated with the hunter.  This would prove as even more of a problem when it came time to finally admit his true nature as a werewolf, thus surely sealing his fate as mateless. 
Today, Ace found himself lounging on one of Dylan's plush arm chairs, his eyes lingering on the door to Bane's bed room.  Regardless of how long he had been there, he had yet to step foot in any of the other bed rooms, or ask about Bane and the mans parents. He was trying to give Dylan time, hoping the man would simply tell him about it himself when the time was right.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:53 am

Dylan had just entered the room with a tray of breakfast in his hand, sitting in the chair next to Ace and offering it to the boy.
He too was fairly sure he was falling in love with the wolf. He was also sure he had never felt this way about anyone before. He had always been too busy with hunting to worry with love.
As he ate in silence, he followed Ace's gaze to the door to Bane's bedroom.
"Hey I guess I never gave you that full tour you asked for, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:58 am

"No, you didn't."  Ace glanced back over to Dylan, having to force himself to concentrate being he'd been off of his medication for a while. "But i'd really like it if you did, yo.  Im not gonna lie, i've always been curious about the other rooms in the house."  Ace gave the hunter a toothy grin, truly pleased to have Dylan paying so much attention to him. "Thanks for breakfast, by the way."  Ace continued to ramble on, talking about what foods he did and didn't like to eat early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:18 am

"No problem." Dylan smiled and continued to eat, merely listening to the boy talk. He had found that lately with Ace around he did a lot more listening than talking.
But after they had finished eating, he stood and took Ace's hand, leading him down the hallway to the room next to him. The closed door hadn't been opened in a long time, since the room belonged to his parents. He opened his mouth to speak but ended up shutting it again, not sure how to begin. This was not a subject he liked to talk about, after all.
"This, uh... This was my parent's room." He swallowed hard, coughing to cover the obvious crack in his voice. "They've passed. I guess you must have noticed their names on the tattoo on my arm."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:22 am

"Yeah,"  Ace recited the names, having memorized them after the long days of tracing over the mans tattoo's. "So, this was it, huh?" The wold reached a hand out, finger tips ghosting over the door. He wanted to ask more questions, but managed to refrain in fear of making Dylan uncomfortable. "We don't have to do this if you don't want too.  I was just curious, you know me."  Ace offered the man a reassuring, deep dimpled smile.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:28 am

"It's fine, Dimples." Dylan smiled softly back at him. "I don't mind I just don't talk about them a lot. And I haven't been in here in years." He took a breath as he opened the door and allowed Ace to step inside. "It's a lot bigger than my room. You'd think I would have moved into it by now but I guess I..." He paused before sighing. "Didn't want to disturb it."
The room was exactly as it had been the night Dylan's father had heard something outside and gone to check it out. The sound of a commotion had caused his wife to follow him and their screams had been what woke fourteen year old Dylan from his peaceful sleep in time to watch his parents murdered from his bedroom window. It brought back so many memories that it made Dylan's head spin and he was forced to lean against the wall.
"So yeah, this is it." He nodded, watching Ace closely to keep himself calm.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:35 am

Ace felt unworthy of being in the room, felt that if Dylan knew of his true nature, the hunter wouldn't want him in their, either.  The thought was painful of course. He himself would never hurt anyone, and he couldn't help that he had been bitten. But it hurt more to think of Dylan having to watch as a monster tore his parents apart.  That same monster being the alpha he had grown so fond of.  Suddenly he wanted to hate Jesse, the pain in Dylan's blue eyes almost enough to send him into a shift. "Im really sorry, yo.  I uh..."  The young wolf swallowed thickly. "I'd have loved to have met them."  He knew it sounded lame, but the situation left him aching in a way where it was hard for even him to come up with something to say.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:43 am

"Yeah, I think I'd have liked that too." Dylan smiled gently. "Mom would've liked you, except the tattoos, she hated them. She always bitched about dads." He trailed off, smiling fondly at the memory. "Anyway, you probably don't feel like listening to me be depressing." He gently took Ace's wrist and led him further down the hall to Bane's room. "Oh shit, this is still going to be depressing." He laughed as if it were funny to try and avoid a tense moment. "This was my younger brother's room. He's not dead, he just... Doesn't live here any more." Dylan pursed his lips, this issue being even more fresh and sensitive for him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:50 am

"Why doesn't B-" Ace broke into a cough, having almost blurted the boys name out.  It was so hard for him to keep secrets with Dylan, actually causing a physical ache in his chest, but Ace continued, "Why doesn't your brother live here anymore? What's his name? What's he like?"  Ace realized that this was his chance.  If he was going to butter Dylan up enough to call Bane and ask him home, he had a lot of work to do, and making him miss the boy was a start. "Why didn't you tell me there was still some of your family I could meet, yo? Are you embarrassed of me?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:54 am

"His name is Bane." Dylan nodded. "And I guess I didn't tell you because I don't really talk to him anymore, meeting him isnt really an option I guess." There was a long pause before he spoke again. "It's a really long story why he doesn't live here anymore." He was wondering if he could trust Ace, if he could tell him the real story, what he really hunted, how his brother had betrayed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Closure - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Closure
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bane/Danny-
Jump to: