Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heavy In Your Arms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Heavy In Your Arms - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:11 pm

Piper groaned inwardly as he listened to Jace, a soft sigh escaping his lips. The child was already getting in his way, keeping Jace from enjoying one of their favorite pass times. He even had a joint pre-rolled and waiting for them at home. But he didn't want to upset the boy anymore, he had already done enough. And he had promised himself that he would do better for his little werewolf lover, and so he was going to do his best to be supportive. "Alright well...Im sure we can find other ways to occupy our time, Jace Daniel." The mans words were aided by a soft grasp of the boys ass.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:11 am

"Of course we can." Jace smirked slyly, wiggling his rear in his lover's hands. "Don't worry, pregnancy won't stop me from giving you lap dances still." He giggled as he moved to finish packing his things.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:48 am

"Oh yeah?  Well how about when we get home you prove that to me shawty."  Piper groaned at the loss of contact, moving to sit down on the smaller werewolf's bed.  "Can I help you at all, Jace Daniel?" He couldn't tear his eyes away from the boys stomach, wondering just how much the child would change his lover and their life.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:50 am

"Nope, almost done." Jace chirped as he zipped shut the bag he'd filled with all of the clothes he'd brought over. "But you can help now by carrying me home." He grinned slyly. "Although first I should probably say bye to Stein and Daddy."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:22 pm

"Probably?  Come on shawty,  we both know that you wouldn't leave without giving your old man some sugar." Piper wrapped an arm around the tiny werewolfs waist.   He knew his lover, cared more for Jace than he'd ever cared about himself. So even if he wasn't looking forward to seeing Roman,  he knew that his mate wouldn't be happy unless he told his daddy bye. "And I'm taking you to see Stein myself.   That little bastard packs a punch, yo."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:10 pm

"I'm sorry." Jace grimaced. "At least he hit you with his real hand instead of breaking your jaw." He felt bad still for how Roman had hit the man although maybe Piper had needed it to knock some sense into him. He made his way down the hall to his parents room, pausing before knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:37 pm

Roman opened it only moments after Jace had knocked, a warm smile lighting his face until he noticed Piper.
The large werewolf let out a soft growl, shutting his bedroom door behind him and moving to glower over his sons boyfriend.  "What are you doing back here, Piper? I thought I made myself clear.  If you left, you needed to say gone. So why are you standing in my home?"
Piper cleared his throat, shoulders straightening to show Roman that he wasnt afraid. "Im here to take my shawty and my kid home, daddy-o."
"The hell you are."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:55 pm

"He made a mistake, daddy." Jace spoke up softly. "He's back now though and he deserves a second chance. I really don't want this baby not to have its daddy. Can't you please forgive him? And maybe be nice to him?" Jace glanced up at his father pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:16 pm

"He has to earn his keep first, pup."  Roman reached out to pull his son into his arms, picking the boy up and tucking Jace  gently into his chest.  "You're my baby, Jace.  And not only that, you're pregnant with my first grandchild. I have to make sure that you are safe and well taken care of.  Right now...I just don't trust Piper to take care of you how you need to be cared for."  The man had already walked out on them once. If it were to happen again....Roman worried that his pup wouldn't be able to handle the heart ache again.  And what if that cost them the baby?
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:05 pm

"If I need anything daddy, I can always call you. I just... I miss him a lot. And I know I should have been mad at him for leaving but you know how it is, I can't be without him. I need him. This baby is going to need him." Jace frowned lightly at his father.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:34 pm

"Well....this will be his last chance then Jace."  Roman pressed a tender kiss onto his pups forehead.  "I'll let you have this, but if he hurts my family again i'll have his head mounted on my wall." As the werewolf spoke this, his brown eyes landed on Piper.  They were threatening and deadly, promising Piper that he was not bluffing. 
"You ain't gotta worry about that shit anymore, pops. Thats my family too now."  Piper wasn't backing down from the mans gaze, he was determined to win his life back.  "I'm gonna take damn good care of them."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:54 pm

Jace smiled so wide his cheeks hurt as Piper spoke these words, leaning in to hug the man around his waist.
"I love you." He murmured softly, then glancing up at his father. "He's not gonna leave me again. We're gonna do this." He was so excited to start their little family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavy In Your Arms
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Piper/Jace-
Jump to: