Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heavy In Your Arms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:04 pm

"Like what, yo? I'm already up shit creek without a paddle." Piper couldnt have done anything dumber than knock his teenage boyfriend up. "I'll see you when I see you." The man brushed past them, pausing just a moment and turning back as though he were going to give Jace a kiss goodbye. And then his eyes caught the boys stomach, and Piper was on the run again.
"Shhhh, don't you worry about him." Stein wanted to choke Piper, but he couldnt let go of his brother long enough to do so. "Everything is going to be fine. We're going to get you home and then we're going to start planning for your baby."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:40 pm

"I knew he wasn't going to take it well but... he won't even touch me." Jace let out a soft sound that sounded almost like a whimper as he hugged Stein tight. "I love you so much, Stein. Thank you." He murmured. Stein was always the only one who seemed to listen to him. His father meant well and was always there for him, but he was simply too aggressive. His temper took control of things sometimes. Stein though, Stein never left his side.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:13 pm

"He's the one missing out Jace." Stein let out a heavy sigh. He wanted to be angry like his father, but he knew that Jace needed him to be steady, the voice of reason as he always was. "So don't worry about him right now. I love you too, and we're going to go home and celebrate this kid, okay?" The boy was careful of his arch reactor, but he still manage to give Jace a comfortin squeeze before letting him go. "We can buy a cake, and then maybe have a little get together so we can tell everyone! I bet Chandler will be so pleased." He was trying so hard to get a smile out of his brother.

Piper had already left in his car. For nearly an hour and a half the man simply rode around town, crying and cursing, before he realized that he'd come to a stop in front of Britt and Ajax's apartment. He hadn't really been paying attention to where he was going, but he should have known this would be the place to go. If anyone could understand him, it would be Britt.
And god, Piper needed someone who wouldnt shun him.
The man took a moment to gather himself before getting out and making his way into the building. He knew the way to the boys room by heart, and in only minutes he found himself standing outside Britt's door.
After just a moment of hesitation, the man knocked.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:46 pm

Jace wiped at his tears, giving Stein a halfhearted smile.
"Yeah... I wanna tell Chandler." He still adored the man. "Maybe I can name it after him, middle name at least." He nodded to himself as he thought of this. "Thank you for being here, Stein." He murmured gently.

Britt had no clue who would be knocking at this hour, considering Ajax was working late tonight at the shop. He opened the door just a crack to glance out before swinging it open the whole way as he glimpsed Piper.
"Well look who it is." He smirked lightly as he tugged Piper inside, draping his arms around the man's neck like nothing had changed since they'd used to be together. "Unless you're here to tell me you dumped Jace and want to fuck me senseless, I'm not really interested."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:25 pm

"You damn will be when I tell you about the shit storm I've gotten myself into, yo! " Piper didn't even attempt to defend his relationship with Jace. Honestly, at this point he wasn't even sure he could handle that relationship anymore. Piper was trembling just thinking about it. He wanted out. He couldn't even stand the sight of his shawty now. He only felt a rush of fear when he looked at Jace.
"I got him pregnant man! Jace is fucking pregnant and he wants me to be a damn daddy yo!" The man slumped down onto Britt's couch. "Ah didn't know where else to go boo, this was the only place."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:44 pm

"I knew you were a damn idiot, but shit Piper." Britt shook his head as he took a seat beside the man, leaning into him. "You know what you're gonna do yet? If I don't get to be godfather or some shit I'll be pissed." He was trying to keep the mood light since he could tell Piper was truly upset.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:13 pm

"Fuck, you want to be the godfather and I dont even want to be the father, yo. Thats so fucked up." Piper knew he was being irrational, but that did nothing to make it better. If anything it made it worse, knowing he wasnt allowed to act like a child anymore. He had to be an adult.
A daddy.
"Man, I love my shawty. I love im so damn much! But he's just a teenager! And this isnt going to be good for him either! Im damn scared. This is so shitty." The man let out a frustrated groan. "I didnt know he was off the pill, and now everyone's looking at me to man up. He's dad especially. Fucking Roman wants me to marry Jace and then father the kid with him! Like im some family man or some shit. My job wont cover that! Im a drug dealer for fucks sake!"

Stein had lead Jace back outside to the car where Roman was waiting on them. The large werewolf drove home in silence, only glancing back at Jace every once in a while he didnt think the boy was looking.
As they pulled up, the man finally spoke.
"Do you want to tell your mom?"
Stein had opted to sit i the backseat with Jace, his arm curled protectively around his brothers shoulders.
"We can tell him together."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:06 am

"Godfather doesn't have to do shit, I'd just get to buy the little brat toys and make them like me best." Britt smirked lightly. "And hey, I don't have much but you know I've got you when money runs low." He reassured, his voice gentler than normal. "I know being a daddy wasn't in your plans for the future but I don't think you'll be a total fuck up. I mean, my dad was a piece of shit and I turned out pretty damn awesome."

"I'm excited to tell mom." Jace smiled softly to himself. He was pretty sure his mother would be excited to have a new baby in the family. He paused for a moment before looking to Roman in the front seat. "I'm sorry for yelling at you daddy. I know you mean well you just... Piper and you don't get along. I didn't want him to get mad."

Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:44 pm

"Yeah, but thats you homie!" Piper knew that Britt still had problems he was dealing with because of the way he had been raised. He didnt want to be another sob story to the world. The bad father everyone knew he would be.
"I am just not cut out for this! I really loved my life, Britt. I loved Jace! I was finally getting comfortable with the relationship shit! And now this kid is fucking it all up for me." Piper pressed his face into his hands, an frustrated groan leaving him. "What if I can never look at Jace the way I used to? He's having this kid and he wants me to be there and I dont fucking want that! What if I start to hate him, yo? And he's going to fucking get round and shit! We will never be truly alone together because there will always be this kid in the fucking room! Even if its not there it will be on my mind! Or his mind! I just hate this." He wanted to run away from it all...He couldnt face this. "I was just beginning to feel like I had my shit together....And now im on fuck up hill, ready to throw myself off."

Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:24 pm

"Don't you let this ruin all the good shit you've got going for you." Britt spoke firmly as he looked to the other man. "You're not a complete fuck up anymore, you've got your shit together. Don't give that up. Stay here as long as you want, calm the hell down, and then go back and tell him all this shit. Tell him you're nervous that you'll fuck up, tell him everything you're worried about. That little shit is like head over heels in love with you, I know he'll try and help you get through it. Maybe it'll even make him realize you're not ready to be a dad and convince him to give it to someone else." Britt had never been good at advice, but he and Piper had always seemed to understand each other.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:22 pm

"He's keeping it." Piper knew that would be a losing battle on his front. A battle he wasn't even willing to fight. "It's not like I'm the only one involved yo, I understand that. I had been so fucking relived because earlier he even agreed to abort it. But then he came home like he'd been fucking thinking it over. Said he wanted to keep it and even raise it." Piper cringed merely thinking about it. About how hurt Jace had been. "I couldn't make him get rid of it now. I know my shawty....it really would fuck him up to let go of this kid now. I can't do that shit to him. So I'm just kinda in a fucking stalemate. We're fucked right now." Piper didn't see a way out of it. He couldn't just leave his ride or die....
"I'm just fucked, yo. I guess you can be the godfather. I'm going to fucking need you if he's about to put me through this shit." The man leaned over onto Britt's shoulder. "I appreciate you man....I didn't have anywhere else to go. I knew you'd take me in though, you always do boo."
Even when he had no one else, there was always Britt.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:53 pm

"Yeah, I always got you babe." Britt smiled softly, carding a hand through the man's hair. "This is gonna be tough for you but I have faith you can do it, man. You're a pretty decent guy these days." Britt reassured, glancing down at the other boy. "But whenever you need a break, you know you can come over here. I'll even get you a key for if I'm not home."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:58 pm

"Yeah....." Piper let out a heavy sigh. "I'd appreciate that. I think he's going to stay with his parents for a while but I'd still like to come chill sometimes." The man propped his feet up on Britt's coffee table. "Fuck. What are you doing for the rest of the day boo? You busy?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:05 pm

"Haven't made any plans yet." Britt rolled his shoulders, resting his chin atop of Piper's head. "Sawyer will probably want to come over sometime today since he needs to see me every damn day or some shit. But he hasn't called yet so I'm free."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:01 pm

"Shit, I don't blame him." Piper should only shake his head, a soft smile coming to rest on his face. "You never change, boo." He could only imagine what Sawyer was going through trying to keep up with the boy. He had tried himself.
"I guess if you don't mind im going to crash here for a while homie. I'll have to go into work tomorrow so you'll be rid of my ass by at least eight. Until then, how about we kick It?" He needed a break. Britt was the perfect distraction.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:21 pm

"You can chill here as long as you want. You're sleeping on the couch though." Normally, he would have offered the man his bed but he was pretty sure Sawyer would beat the shit out of both of them if they tried that. "Want me to roll you a joint? Or you just want to talk or something?" He arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:37 pm

"Homie, when have you ever known me to turn down a joint?" Piper offered the boy a grateful smile. "You know me."
It was nice to breath a little easier. Ever since Jace broke the news to him he'd felt as though he were drowning.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:17 am

Britt stood from the couch, disappearing into his bedroom before returning a few minutes later with his lighter and a joint for each of them.
"You need to relax, big man." He placed the joint in between Piper's lips before lighting it for him, then lighting his own. "I could use some relaxing time too." He stretched out as he spoke, resting his head on the man's shoulder.

Meanwhile, Jace, Stein, and Roman were just arriving at home. Jace had decided to put thoughts of his lover out of his mind right now and be happy for his baby on the way. He was excited to tell his mother the news.
He had hugged onto his father's side, holding Stein's hand as they entered the home.
"Think we can get people together at Jesse's house so I can tell everyone?" He asked his father gently.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:35 pm

"Yeah. I'll have Jesse call a pack meeting if you want me to." Roman seemed distant, as though he had a lot on his mind. He hardly even registered that Jace was talking to him.
"We should wait a few days so that I can arrange a party or something though." Stein grinned from beside his brother. "I want this to be perfect!" Jace needed people to be excited and coddle him, so Stein was going to make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:11 pm

"That'd be great, Stein." Jace hugged his brother tightly, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "You're the best, you know that?" He looked up to his father then, wanting to make sure the man wasn't mad at him. "I think I'll just tell mom and Chandler then for now. Is that okay, daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:29 am

"Yeah, thats fine." Roman figured Zach would take it like he did, disappointed but supportive. And Chandler would know before Jace even had the chance to tell him. The mind reader liked to skim everyone on the spot. "Whatever you want to do, Jace."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:58 am

Jace was on the phone, calling Chandler within minutes.
"Hey! I've got something to tell you. So you should like come over here and don't read my mind or anything." He was eager to tell the man and it was obvious by how fast he was speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:40 pm

"I dont make any promises about the mind reading part." Chandler could be heard smiling over the phone, it was in his voice just how happy he was to hear from Jace, especially with the boy sounding so excited. "But i'll definitely come over and see you."
And just as he promised, Chandler was at the home not long after their phone call.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:45 pm

Jace had practically tackled the man in a hug the second he entered the door.
"I miss you." He smiled softly as he took Chandler's hand and led him inside. "No mind reading, remember." He hummed as he led the man over to the couch where Zach sat, impatiently waiting for the news Jace had yet to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:07 pm

Chandler could only smile as the lead his over to Zach. "I missed you too, but I'd like to know whats so important that I can't read your mind about it. Did Piper finally grow a pair and propose or some shit?" The mind reader plopped down beside Zach, offering the boy a wide smile in greeting and moving to give him a tight hug. "Lets get this show on the road, I dont think Zach can take the wait any longer." Chandler chuckled softly at how impatient the boy looked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavy In Your Arms
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Piper/Jace-
Jump to: