Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spin The Bottle.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 9:47 pm

"Course I fucking wanted to kiss his ass,"  Finn grinned slyly, an expression he'd only ever used for Jesse. It was too playful for anyone else. "Fuckin' look at you Jess. All damn bent out of shape and shit over me kissing someone else. Dose your dense ass really think that damn kiss was for him?" He was full on smiling now, leaning up on his knees so he could murmur in his mates ear. "Your kinda fucking hot like this, alpha-fuck."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 9:54 pm

"You're such a bitch sometimes, you know that?" Jesse growled softly, though he had calmed down a bit, a small smirk threatening to form. "If you think I'm hot now, just you wait until later when everyone's gone." He leaned in to whisper this in his lover's ear, playfully taking the boy's lobe in between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 10:11 pm

"Alrigh' ya fuckin' animals! Don'cha star't shaggin' in tha floor there."  Rhett grouched from his place beside Barry, his eyebrows drawing together in irritation. "Go yar room for shit's sake. Noh'body wants ta see thah." Ever since Kyndal, the mere sight of two people in love infuriated him. The large Scottish man reached out for the bottle in the center of the room, figuring that if no one else was going to spin then he might as well knock his turn out of the way. "Alrigh' Barreh, ya betta beh wishin' meh luck." Rhett gave the bottle a powerful swing, watching intently as it spun around the circle.
"Awh hell no,"  Chandler was appalled as the bottle landed on his coyote lover, the mind reader's jaw immediately clenching with dread. Jordan had never kissed anyone but him. 
And this Sheep fucking Scottish bitch was about to cost him that?" 
"Spin that shit again, man.  This scene ain't happening."
"Ah think thah the rules of tha gameh say thah et is."  The large man took a threatening step forward. "An soh do I." He wasn't about to spin again, not when Jordan was actually attractive.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 10:29 pm

Jordan hesitantly rose to his feet, standing nervously in front of the Scottish man.
"Hey big man, you sure you're not feeling like spinning again? I mean not like I'm cute or some shit. You see this rat's nest I call hair?" He laughed uncomfortable, swaying lightly from side to side as he glanced back at Chandler with a grimace.
He couldn't pretend Rhett wasn't attractive, because the man definitely was. And the accent was to die for. But Rhett also kind of scared the hell out of him. And not many people frightened him anymore. He shifted as he stood there, like he always did when he was feeling uncomfortable. His wolf made him feel more safe.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 10:40 pm

"Heh, Sorreh. Beggin' doesn't work weth meh, A leanbh." Rhett had lapsed into Scottish, his words a soft term of endearment meaning 'baby' or 'little one.' The burly man reached down to cup Jordan's chin, bring the coyote up swiftly for a kiss.  He could tell the boy was uncomfortable and afraid, so he made sure to keep it as gentle as he possibly could, but he had never been a soft man.  Everything he did he seemed to do with massive force.
The kiss looked lip bruising.
And Chandler was immediately flying forward.  The mind reader snatched his lover away from Rhett, Chandler's fist landing with a hard thud against the Scottish man's cheek.
Rhett merely laughed at him, gathering up enough blood in his mouth to spit in Chandler's face.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Jordan immediately jumped forward, taking his lover around the waist and pulling him backwards away from the much larger man.
"Hey, don't do that. You could get hurt." He hugged the man close to him, glancing back at Rhett for a moment. He couldn't deny, the kiss hadn't been bad. It was rough but it was very different from kisses with Chandler. He was glad Chandler had pulled them apart before he had the chance to actually enjoy it and hurt his lover.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:12 pm

"I can hear you thinking that shit Jordan and I'll deal with you later." Chandler gently nudged his lover away in his irritation, hazel eyes clouded with what appeared to be grief.  He had lost something that was precious to him.
Someone else had kissed his little coyote now.
Chandler could only seethe, dropping violently back into his spot and going to work at trying to give Rhett the headache of his life. "Im going to spin the bitch now." The man muttered finally when he noticed Rhett reach up to gently rub at one of his temples.
Bingo.
With a satisfied grunt, the mind reader leaned forward and spun the bottle.  He didn't care who it might land on.  Everyone was fair game tonight.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:28 pm

Jordan had immediately reached over to stop the man, though his hand dropped, falling limply to his side when his lover spun it anyways. He hated this, his stomach twisting nervously. He didn't want anyone else to put their hands on his lover. Chandler was his... It wasn't like he'd wanted to kiss Rhett.
He watched in horror as the bottle landed on Zach, the one other person Chandler had ever had feelings for.
"Chandler..." Jordan spoke up hopelessly. Maybe it was just a kiss and maybe he was just overreacting. but he couldn't help himself. He had been Chandler's first kiss as well.
Zach had slowly risen to his feet, smiling lightly at his former apprentice.
"Could have been worse, right?" He smirked.
Jordan could only shake his head. No. For him, it definitely could not have been worse.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:48 pm

"Couldn't be any better, actually."  Chandler had been stunned when the bottle landed on Zach, but as soon as he'd realized, and the doe eyed boy was moving towards him, a childish and goofy grin broke over the mind readers face.  The man pushed himself up, one of his hands slowly coming to press against Zach's lower back, forcing the boy closer to them so he could close the distance completely.  Their kiss was sweet and innocent, nothing sexual or wanting about it.  Chandler had loved Zach when he was still a hopeless teenager, and that reflected in the way he held the boy. 
Unfortunately, Chandler didn't to finish his kiss.  Instead Roman's threatening growl brought him out of their lip lock.  The large werewolf was glaring so hard that Chandler thought he might burst into flames. 
"Zachariah.  Get back here before I take his head clean off, damnit."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:55 pm

Zach pulled back with a soft smile on his face.
"Just a game, Roman." He reminded, pressing a gentle kiss to Chandler's cheek before returning to his seat. "You can even go if you want." He assured the man, even nudging him forward. He was definitely the jealous type but only when it came to someone he was threatened over. As long as it wasn't Jesse the man landed on, he would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:22 am

Roman could only blink at his lover, jaw slackening slightly in hurt.  Why in the hell was his mate urging him to spin?  Everyone else, including he had cringed everytime the bottle went around.
The brown eyed man tried to brush it off, instead merely grunting at his lover and moving to give the bottle a careless twist.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:46 am

"I'm just saying I trust you." Zach frowned lightly at the man, leaning in to kiss his cheek. "It's not like I want you to make out with someone. I just wanted to remind you it's just a game and our love stronger than some stupid game." He murmured in the man's ear, hugging him around the waist as he watched the bottle come to a stop on none other than Jesse, the one person he had been praying it would not be. "You know, on second thought." Zach began as he watched Jesse get up. "Maybe this is stupid. I take back that whole you should spin thing."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:58 am

"Roman! You fucking touch him and i'll have your fucking dick! You hear me fuck shit?"  Finn had risen too, having already warned that he was opt to become violent.  Finn knew he was a little bitch, therefore he didn't mind acting the part. 
Roman ignored the boy though, a soft smile playing on his face as Jesse moved to greet him. "Hey Jess, long time no see."  The dark eyed man pressed a kiss into Zach's temple before pushing himself up to meet Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:06 am

"You're hot when you're jealous." Jesse smirked at his lover, mocking the boy's words from earlier. "This is what you damn get for being so handsy with sasquatch earlier." He grunted as he turned back to look at his beta. "Been a while since we did this, huh?" Jesse chuckled softly, his arms winding their way around Roman's waist as he leaned in to capture the man's lips deeply. It was obvious they'd had something together when they were younger. The way they moved together, they seemed to know each other's bodies in a way that made Zach cringe.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:20 am

Finn didn't only cringe.  The smaller boy took a running start and launched himself onto Jesse's shoulders, his fist sharp and harsh as it landed against the back of the alpha's head.  Roman was next, getting a quick jab to the nose just before Finn turned his attention back to Jesse. "Im about to be fucking irresistible  then you mother fucking dick shit!" Another well placed swing landing against the alpha's temple. "This is what you fucking get, you bastard limp dick bitch!"  The boy was seething enough to even sink his teeth into the flesh of Jesse's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:30 am

"Fucking shit, Finn." Jesse hissed as the boy's teeth drew blood from his shoulder. "You're right though, you're pretty damn irresistible." He grunted as he easily plucked the boy from his back, taking him into his arms instead as he took a seat. "You're ridiculous, you know that?" He was chuckling though. Truly, Finn really was attractive when he was jealous. It made Jesse feel nice to know he was truly cared about. Finn didn't want anyone else touching him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:20 am

"Its going to be fucking ridiculous when I bite your damned dick off, you overzealous fuck."  Finn snarled almost hatefully, his upper lip curled back into his trademark scowl, the same one his son had inherited and displayed not long ago. "You sit  your fucking ass down and don't move it, bitch face."  The fuming boy glancing around the circle.
"Someone spin that mother fucking thing already!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:30 am

It was Dmitri who eventually stood from his spot beside Ajax.
"Might as well get this over with." He wasn't foolish enough to think he could actually get so lucky as to land on Holland, but maybe he could get someone who could take his mind off of his former lover for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:43 am

Ajax could only let out a soft groan as the Russian moved, his eyes immediately shifting around the circle. Stein's arch reactor had brightened at the mere sound of the Russian's voice, making it easy for Ajax to find him.  The boy was staring Dimitri down, his mouth even hanging open slightly as he set eyes on the man after so long.  
Did he have no shame?
As the bottle spun, Ajax began to get a sinking feeling in is stomach.  It was spinning too slow and if it kept turning that way...
It landed on Stein.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:03 pm

This entire game was very uncomfortable for Sinclair. He hated watching public displays of affection. So he'd been merely sitting there the whole time with his head hiding in the crook of Stein's neck. After feeling the boy's arch reactor moving, he sat upright, his heart immediately falling as he realized what was going on.
Dmitri's spin had landed on Stein.
And Stein was excited.
As Dmitri approached them, Sinclair turned to his other side in order to hide his face in his twin's neck instead. He wanted to pretend this was not happening.
"Would you give me the honor of a kiss, Holland?" Dmitri smiled softly, extending his hand out to his former lover.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:35 pm

"No he fucking wont.  Not if he wanth to keep hith dick attached to hith pelvith."  Sawyer immediately answered in place of the boy, his strong arms winding protectively around his brothers shoulders, his jaws snapping in threat.  "You might ath well thpin again Dimitri.   Thith thit ithn't happening." Sawyer wasn't about to let it happen.   His brother was too sweet, he didn't deserve this and if Stein was any kind of man he'd put an end to it.

Stein let out a resentful huff at the werewolf, hating that Sawyer felt as though he even had to say anything. No matter how much he wanted to, it wouldn't be worth it.

"Come tha 'ell on ya yellow belly bastards."  Rhett ' s voice cut through the circle. "Everybodeh else 'ad ta do et. Soh suck et up an come on."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:46 pm

"Go ahead Stein, it's fine." Sinclair spoke, forcing himself to sit upright. He was not a child. He could not still hide and let his big brother baby him like he always did. Everyone else had to put up with their lovers kissing other people, so he had to do that too.
He could have handled the kiss, really. What was killing him was the fact that Stein wanted it.
Dmitri simply stood there, his hand still extending towards Stein, though he wasn't urging the boy to do anything.
"I can spin again if you need me to." He assured the boy even though it was clear that was the last thing he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:24 pm

"No, I uh...I guess if Sinclair's okay with it then I am too."  The boy's metallic fingers curled around Dimitri's extended hand, using it to pull himself up so that he could stand chest to chest with the Russian he still loved so well.
It was as though nothing had changed, the man was still his silver eyed beauty.  It was enough to elicit a small gasp from his lips. He hadn't been this close to Dimitri ever since their last time together, and now to have the man nearly pressing against him...
It had his arch reactor glowing rather brightly.
Sawyer was pissed.
That was an understatement.
The young werewolf had a vein threatening to pop in his neck as he watched the two, his green eyes flickering to an intense golden as if that would be enough to stop them.  His growling hadn't stopped, and it wouldn't.   Stein would be lucky if he ever walked again if he went through with this.  It was unforgivable to Sawyer.  The boy was about to ruin his brother and he was helpless to stop it. The damage was already being done.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:50 pm

Dmitri didn't even hear Sawyer though. He was so caught up in the joy of holding Holland this close to him again. He took the boy's face in his hands, bringing him in for a gentle but passionate kiss.
Sinclair had been trying to be mature and not hide again. But seeing Dmitri kissing his boyfriend, watching Stein's arch reactor lighting up, it was too much for the boy to handle. He stood up abruptly, though not sure what exactly he was doing.
"I-I... I gotta go." He stammered out before making his way hurriedly up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:58 pm

"Wait!" Stein immediately pushed Dimitri away, his hands frantically patting the sparks away from his arch reactor. "Sinclair!"  The boy had been stumbling over himself in his haste to follow Sinclair but Sawyer stopped him.  "You don't fucking talk to him anymore, athole." The young wolf was nearly frothing at the mouth in his rage, shoving Stein away from the stair case harshly. "You don't detherve him."  Sawyer gave one last hateful scowl before jogging up the stairs to comfort his brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spin The Bottle.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: SmutFest!-
Jump to: