Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Humble Kinda Southern Dating

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:30 am

"Fine!" The boy glared, storming towards the door, knocking shit over in his path. He then slammed the door of the small trailer as he headed off.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 am

Vance curled himself into a ball, sobbing loudly and reaching for his phone, calling Sean...
He didn't know what else to do
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:09 am

Sean picked up after a ring or two.
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:14 am

"Sean! S-Sage is gone! H-He is on drugs! I dont know what to do...Go find him! Dont let him be hurt! PLease!!" The boy sobbed into the phone
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:18 am

"Fuck...okay Vance! I'm so sorry!" Sean cursed as he grabbed his jacket and ran from the home.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:24 am

The boy gave one last sob, trying to tell Sean what happened.
"I-Its our anniversary tonight and he was a-acting all weird!! He was so mean Sean! H-He hit my dog and he p-pushed me and he knocked things over and he was screaming at me!! H-He.....O-Oh I love him so much....Why me...why now....I-I was going to KISS him...And he does this...I-I gotta go..." He ran his forearm across his eyes, hanging the phone up and throwing it across the room, just locking his door and curling up on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Sean frowned deeply as he put his phone in his pocket. No, Dayton didn't want him seeing Sage but this was an emergency.. Sean waddled around with his plump stomach, to the club he and Sage had gone to the night they met. And sure enough the boy was there. Sean called his father.
"Daddy can you meet me at that club Rumors? Fast! Its serious!" He exclaimed into the phone. Sage had gotten into a fight and three men twice his size were ganging up on him. It was not looking pretty. sean was pregnant and not that strong to begin with, he knew he couldn't help..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:16 pm

And Quincy didn't take long, he was at the club within two minutes, everyone backing down and making a path for the large man.
"Sean, go wait in this truck." He snapped, his baby was pregnant...
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Sean nodded. Normally he would have argued but he knew he couldn't chance the baby getting hurt. He waddled out of the club and back to the truck.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Quincy didn't take long, disposing of the large men and growling at anyone else in the bar who dared say anything to him. He then simply threw Sage over his shoulder and strolled out.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Sean pulled Sage down into the back seat when his father brought him out.
"You dumb fuck.." He muttered, shaking his head as he looked over the boy's bruised face.
By now, Sage was coming off of his high, they never really lasted that long...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:01 pm

Quincy drove around a little bit, he didnt want to bring Sage home to his other kids with the boy fucked up
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:05 pm

After a while when Sage was completely okay again, there was a long pause. Sean watched him closely.
Sage seemed to be thinking, thinking back to what he had done tonight... then he sobbed.
Sean reached out and held the boy as he cried.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Quincy glanced over at him, reaching out and stroking his hair.
"Baby..."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Sage simply hugged onto Sean, sobbing into the boy's large stomach.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Quincy reached out, stroking Sage's hair.
"Baby whats going on..."
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:48 pm

"Vance sort of.. broke up with him." Sean nodded at his father, stroking Sage's back.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Quincy paused.
'Hell Sage, I would have broken up with your ass too if you went and got fucked up on drugs on our year anniversary! You gotta stop this."
Because of drugs he had just lost Vance
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:57 pm

"I know.." The boy said softly through his tears. He'd ruined everything...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Quincy drove them home, He made sure to keep an eye on Sage, disappointed look, laced with concern on his face
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:06 pm

"I'm gonna help him clean up." Sean nodded as he got out of the car, helping Sage inside and to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Quincy watched him, leaning on the doorframe and watching his children.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Sean sat Sage down on the toilet after he closed the lid. He wet a rag and wiped off blood, placed bandages over cuts and gave him some ice for bruises.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Quincy frowned still.
"Baby is anything broken?"
Back to top Go down
Calvin Pierce

Calvin Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:27 pm

"I don't think so..." Sean shook his head. Sage was practically falling asleep. He was always tired after using, then the day after he felt like complete shit. "He looks okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Humble Kinda Southern Dating
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next