Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ignorance is Bliss

Go down 
+14
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel McDaniels
Sean McDaniels
Kelton McGuire
Aaron Mizanin
Ivory Monroe
Perry Toretto
Cyrus Nielsen
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:04 pm

(Mikey, read what I said on chat about thisss before you post.)
Cyrus reluctantly lugged his bags up to his new bedroom. He did not want to be here. He wanted to keep living with his whole family. It was crowded, yes, but he never got bored. There was always someone around to talk to. But the house had gotten way too crowded. Sean and Dayton had been married for nearly seventeen years now, so they figured it was time to move out and give the family some space. Cyrus plopped down on the bed, looking around. It was so plain in here, he'd have to decorate it sometime. He did like the window seat though. He placed some pillows around it and sat down, curling up against the glass, watching the scenery outside. He hummed as he saw the house next door, trying to see if he could peek in any windows and see anyone. His parents had told him they didn't want him doing anything with the man next door, Perry Toretto.
Not many people knew exactly what Perry had done to Trever but everyone knew he wasn't the sort of man you'd want your children hanging around with. But Cyrus didn't really plan on listening. No one had told him why he couldn't talk to Perry, just that he couldn't. He didn't see the man as so bad.
Back to top Go down
Perry Toretto

Perry Toretto

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Speaking of Perry, he was just now getting home. Pulling up to his house on his shimmering strong motorcycle. He was wearing a simple muscle shirt with tight faded blue jeans. His head was not quite shaved baled, but his hair was really short. His muscles were thick and prominent on his body, standing out as he moved, rippling under his tanned skin. Unaware he was being watched, Perry glanced over at the house now being occupied just long enough to roll his eyes at the thought of having new next door neighbors. The man shrugged it off though, as long as they left him alone he wouldnt screw with them. He simple shrugged his shoulders and continued to the side of the house, his line of work out equipment waited on him there. As Perry picked up his two hundred pound weights, he have a cocky smirk to himself.
Yeah...He loved himself a little...A lot.
He began his work out routine, lifting the large wight over his head, down, and back again until he had broken out until a nice sweat, his muscles pulsating and throbbing as they were pushed, his veins just slightly visible as he exerted his strength on his weights. He stayed fit, even if he didnt need too. He liked it that way. Perry was not very old, twenty four years young but set in his ways. He stayed out there with he weights for a while before finishing up some work he had to do on the old car he had sitting in the drive way. The car was old and rusted but it was nice, it had potential and Perry planned on fixing it up. After his bout with the car, he then turned on the water hose he had next to the house, letting the cold water run over his face and shoulders, dripping down his body.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Okay, Cyrus had not planned on watching. He hadn't planned on being creepy, sitting there staring for a long amount of time but the second he saw Perry, he couldn't help himself. Cyrus never thought he had a certain "type" of guy he was interested in but if Perry Toretto wasn't his type then he didn't know what was. The look on his face was hard to read, quite emotionless really. He was in such a trance, admiring every ripple of those huge muscles. It would have taken a lot to snap him out of this.
Back to top Go down
Perry Toretto

Perry Toretto

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:19 am

Perry didnt notice him, instead the man slipped his shirt off and used it as a towel, wiping the water from his face before he slung the shirt over his shoulder and stepped inside. His body was gorgeous though, tan skin, thick muscle moving under taught skin, water and sweat dripping from his brow.
He was a treasure
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:35 am

Cyrus watched until the man disappeared. He then sighed, shaking his head and realizing he'd been doing that for a while. He got up and stretched. The polite thing to do as a new neighbor was to introduce yourself, right? He knew his parents would not approve so he made his way downstairs, shouted that he was going out and that he had his phone if they needed him before slipping out the door and across the yard. He knocked on the door lightly but firmly.
Back to top Go down
Perry Toretto

Perry Toretto

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:19 am

Inside the house you could clearly hear things being moved and shuffled, then a string of curses followed by the sounds of boots hitting hard wooden floors. Moments later, the door swung open and behind it stood a very agitated Perry.
"The hell do you want, brat?" Perry scanned the small boy over, thinking nothing of him as he leaned against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:56 am

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." Cyrus shrugged, picking up on the cranky attitude. "I'm your new neighbor. Cyrus Nielsen." He smiled brightly, extending a hand. Although it was clear Perry wanted nothing to do with him, Cyrus wasn't one to be faltered by that.
Back to top Go down
Perry Toretto

Perry Toretto

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Perry grunted, rolling his eyes down at the small boy.
"Yeah well, stay off my land, leave me alone, go home, you dont know me, I dont want to know you." The man glanced over the boy once more. "And stop looking like a twink pussy."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:53 pm

"Maybe I will if you stop looking like an arrogant prick so we're even." Cyrus didn't lose his smile for a second. Since Perry didn't shake his hands, he grabbed it and shook it on his own. Although the attitude would put most people off, it intrigued Cyrus. He wanted to see why the man was so cold. "So, can I know why there's a gigantic stick up your ass?" He arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Perry Toretto

Perry Toretto

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:53 am

Perry's eyes narrowed at the boy. He was borderline curious now but still, he did not need any brat hanging around with him. Nor did he want one.
"How about you tell me why you think it's okay to walk your little butt over here and invade my privacy. I think I have perfect reason to have my stick placed where I want it you irritating piss ant." Perry huffed, he was very unappreciative of having a little nuisance running around his yard, trying to make nice.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Cyrus laughed this time.
"I do enjoy your creative insults though. I've never been called an irritating piss ant or a twink pussy for that matter." He smirked softly. "And I thought it was okay because my parents wanted nothing to do with you and I wanted to introduce myself since we're your new neighbors. But I sincerely apologize for trying to be polite."
Back to top Go down
Perry Toretto

Perry Toretto

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:22 pm

"As you should." Perry rolled his eyes at the boy. He had no time for such foolishness.
"Well you met me, now get lost brat." Perry had nothing else to say to the kid. He just wanted him gone.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:30 pm

"Suit yourself." Cyrus shrugged. "It was just wonderful meeting you." He said sarcastically before heading back to his own yard. He would be back.
Back to top Go down
Perry Toretto

Perry Toretto

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Perry nodded, he was brilliant in most ways but at times he was slow.
He shut the door with an irate click, pondering on getting an elective fence for his yard.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Monroe

Ivory Monroe

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:14 pm

Cyrus went home and helped his parents finish unloading some things, one of those things being his piano which Dayton had to help carry. Cyrus had a problem with having panic attacks often. To calm himself after them, he played instruments and sang. He could already play piano and guitar, he was going for drums next. He played a few gigs here and there just because he found them fun. He was actually going to play at a little club tonight.
Then he got an idea. Maybe he could talk Perry into checking it out. He knew the chance was slim to none but he had to try, that's just how he was. He wrote down the time and the address of the club and headed back over, knocking on the door once again.
Back to top Go down
Perry Toretto

Perry Toretto

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Perry didnt even come to the door, the only answer was a loud hateful "F*CK OFF!!" And the angry barking of a dog. Perry could be heard stomping around yet he didnt come to the door. He hoped that Cyrus would just take a hint and go away.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:31 pm

"Aww how'd you know it was me!? Don't have any other friends!?" Cyrus yelled back, snickering to himself.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:52 pm

"Hell no! The last thing I need is stupid FRIENDS!" Perry hated people. He hated all people, every last one of them.
Cept Trever and Rhett.
He had a soft spot for Trever and Rhett.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Cyrus laughed.
"Why am I not surprised? Well anyways, I'm singing at a club tonight! You're a loser if you don't come! I'm leaving the info under the door!" He slipped the piece of paper under the door like he said and headed off to the place.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:07 am

Perry simply grumbled as the boy spoke. He did not feel like dealing with an arrogant brat today.
"Your a loser anyways." Yes he was childish.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:12 am

"Ooh good one!" Cyrus laughed and walked off. Before long, it was time for him to go on. And he simply had fun with it, even when he didn't see Perry there at first.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:32 am

And Perry didnt show up until almost time for his performance to be over. The man only went out of bordom and curiosity. He stood all the way in the back, watching the boy with little to no interest, even though really he was intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:45 am

Cyrus was just starting his last song when he glimpsed Perry towards the back, smirking to himself. He'd been planning on singing this song if Perry came.
"Hi, I'm your new neighbor get me high
If you need sugar just swing by
Late at night you know where to find me
I'll be a servant in your dreams
Cutting some paper into shapes

And if you need a friend, knock again
I really hope I
Can be the one you lean on
Don't be shy

I will try to behave
To be quite perfect
In every way, every way
Honestly, honestly." Up to this point, the song was very... girlish but there were some sexual innuendos in there. At this part, Cyrus took a deep breath and his voice got rougher, almost screaming but not quite.
"If you hear my mental fix
Don't bang the wall
Try and make me quit
I am not god's angel
Late at night I melt my dolls
Hang them up by nooses
You're not living next door to an angel!" The way he danced on the stage was rather sexy itself as he went back to the girlier part.
"Yeah, I really thought you were aware
That I could be your worst nightmare
Say a prayer, you don't wanna hate me

And if you need a friend, knock again
I really hope I
Can be the one you lean on
Don't be shy

I will try to behave
To be quite perfect
In every way, every way
Honestly, honestly." He winked at a man in the crowd and finished off the song.
"If you hear my mental fix
Don't bang the wall
Try and make me quit
I am not god's angel
Hang them up by nooses
You're not living next door to an angel

If you hear my mental fix
Don't bang the wall
Try and make me quit
I am not god's angel
Hang them up by nooses
You're not living next door to an angel

If you hear my mental fix
Don't bang the wall
Try and make me quit
I am not god's angel
Hang them up by nooses
You're not living next door to an angel!" He was rather satisfied with the applause, more than he usually got as he hopped off from the stage.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Perry just glared at the stage. He hated to even think about it but many, just maybe their was more to this boy than he previously thought.
"Humph." The man made his way through the crowd, his destination was the bar, and his desire was a nice shot of crown.
This would be a long night of drowning away thoughts he wished he had never had.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:04 am

Cyrus headed to the other side of the bar, not wanting to overdo it. Although most thought he was pretty dumb, he could think things through sometimes. He was hoping he'd gotten Perry interested, so now he'd let it go and see if the man came to him first.
He was not old enough to drink but no one ever questioned him here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ignorance is Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss Empty

Back to top Go down

Ignorance is Bliss
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Cyrus/Perry-
Jump to: