Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pictures of You

Go down 
+7
Trever Murdock
Brynn McDaniels
Briley Riley
Gabriel McDaniels
Lane McCormick
Cove Braxton
Leon Johnson
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

Pictures of You - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:54 pm

"Hey.. et's alright. Ah'm not gonna hurt ya..." He frowned lightly, taking one of the boy's hands in his own.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Leon's hand shook lightly, his fingers lightly jumping.
"I know..."
Where was his father he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:03 pm

"Soh calm down." Cove nodded at the boy.
Cade was with Kelton, the only thing that ever made him take an eye off of Leon. This was the only reason Cade had let Cove alone with his child for so long,
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Kelton was leaning on his lover, looking over a small magazine of piercings he was thinking about getting.
"I want another corset..."
Whenever he thought about piercings though, Xavier came to mind..."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:11 pm

"That got infected last time..." And he didn't even want to think about Xavier...
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:12 pm

"It'll be alright." He assured his lover, a small smile on his face as he thought about that kiss...
But he was quick to chaste himself,he couldnt be thinking like that.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:17 pm

"No it won't." He shook his head, his attitude suddenly changing. He appeared angry and he was, thinking about that but he was also just plain upset by it.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:20 pm

"Babe, chill, its fine." Kelton moved to peck the boys temple. "Im fine sweetheart...." The boy attempted to calm him.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:23 pm

"It's not fine." Cade shook his head but attempted to calm down. He rarely lost his temper, especially around Kelton.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:29 pm

"And why not babe? Im okay arent I?" He smiled lightly at his lover, the father of his child...
Not Xavier.
And he needed to just forget about the other man.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:33 pm

"That asshole... touched you." He grumbled, his jaw clenching.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Kelton chewed on his lip, he wished Cade would forget about it.
"Yeah...."
He was sorry...
But he wasnt.
But then he was, he truly was.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:54 pm

"I hate him." He hated Xavier and by association he hated fucking piercings... It all made him think of that.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:19 am

Kelton just frowned at his lover, moving to place Cade's hand on his belly."I know baby, I know..."
He did and he felt horrible, it was his fault after all. He loved Cade, and he didnt know why he had lusted after Xavier as he had.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:18 am

Cade gently pressed a kiss to his lover's lips.
"You're mine..." He sighed, stroking the dyed hair.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:32 am

Kelton gave the other boy a sweet smile, pressing close into his arms.
"Im yours. Leon is yours, we are yours baby. Nothing will change that."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:37 am

Cade nodded, hugging him tight as he looked around for his baby, the mention of his name making him realize he didn't know where he was.
"The hell is that boy doing near my baby?" Cade frowned deeply, giving Cove a glare like his father's. But the boy didn't notice and even if he had he wouldn't give two shits.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:42 am

Kelton eyed the two boys warily, his mouth forming a small smile. He adored his lover and the relationship he had with their child.
"Looks like he is trying to hit on him." The smaller noted as he watched Leon's mouth working over time, trying to form coherent words.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:50 am

"Well he's got another thing coming if he honestly thinks I'm not gonna do anything about that..." Anyone else, he might let it happen.
Not Cove.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:55 am

"Now baby, you know he is going to have guys after him one day. Might as well get used to it." Kelton saw no problem with his baby and the other boy, even though Cove probably took after his father.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:57 am

"I don't have a problem with that. Just Cove... I don't like him." Cade frowned deeply, watching his son closely.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:00 am

"Why?" Kelton cocked his head to the side, glancing over at Rhett who at the moment seemed to be barking something at Kyndal, his fists clenched.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:10 am

"Look at his dad... he's gotta have some anger issues... And whenever Leon does get a boyfriend, if they hit him even once, it's over." His son wouldn't be abused like Angel...
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 am

Kelton nodded, he agreed with his lover on that one hundred percent.
"Who says Cove is going to be abusive though?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:21 am

"Just look at him." Cade sighed. "His dad is... well Kyndal likes it but still. I don't want to chance anything..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures of You
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next