Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Were Just Kids In Love.

Go down 
+6
Brynn McDaniels
Briley Riley
Gabriel McDaniels
Lane McCormick
Leon Johnson
Cove Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Ryker chuckled.
"Yeah you are." He nodded. "But not quite as amazing as me."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:52 pm

"Your right, more amazing." Jasey was sure of himself, he tried to be anyways.
"And how about you, whats your type?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:10 pm

"Hmm. I like... sweet boys." He nodded. "Innocent. And looks aren't too important but I prefer dark hair."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Jasey nodded to him, his fine perfect eye brow raised slightly.
Innocent?
"Really? Sounds more like someone who would like Leon Johnson or someone like that.."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:56 pm

"Nah, not slow like Leon... just someone sweet. Not a whore..." Ryker nodded. He knew, he could tell Jasey wasn't like his mother.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Jasey nodded his head, he was alright he though, he wasnt a whore but its not like anyone really knew that with how he came off.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:30 pm

"So how do you get along with your family?" He asked, continuing trying to get to know the boy.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:42 pm

"Love em I guess. My dad is amazing, my mom is...Well I love him too but he is a whore." He was bitter with his mother about the cheating ordeal. "My God f*cker is my best friend. And my brother is epic."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Ryker nodded.
"Same with my momma. I love him but I wish he wasn't such a whore. I love my dad too but he's like... a pretty boy and I can't stand that. I don't like rich, stuck up people and I feel like people see me like that because of him." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Jasey nodded his head, leaning back against the back board of the bed.
"I always thought your dad was cute, but I never thought much of him."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:09 pm

"He's cute I guess." He shrugged. Everyone said so, but it was his dad... ew. He didn't see what was so hot about his mother either for that matter. "Your turn to come up with a question. Get to know my awesomeness." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:13 pm

"Well...When did you lose your virginity?" He asked without batting an eye,his lips opening slightly to let his tongue slip through them.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:24 pm

Ryker blinked, regretting letting Jasey pick a question.
"I..." He paused, thinking it over before sighing. "I... haven't actually. But no one but you knows that now so don't say anything." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Jasey nodded his head, a small smiling playing no his lips.
"Alright. And you cant ask the same question twice!" He laughed softly at the other boy, his features soft. "So, get along with siblings well?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:36 pm

"Hey, no fair! Come on you gotta answer. When'd you lose yours?" He raised an eyebrow, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:37 pm

"Nope." Jasey laughed softly, his laughter sounding like a sweet melody.
"C'Mon, you will find out sooner or later..."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:45 pm

"Aw please. That's like my biggest secret I just confessed to you! We can't get to know each other if you don't answer questions!" He pouted.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:48 pm

"What? You dont want to stick around long enough to find out about me? If you wanna know so bad you gotta work for it." Jasey spoke smartly.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:59 pm

"Well damnit, I wish I would've known that before I told you. I should've made you wait but I thought we were being NICE." He stuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:01 pm

"Your fault for thinking then." He winked at the boy, shaking his head. "Now, more questions."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:07 pm

"When are you going to tell me the answer to the other question?" He winked at the boy
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:08 pm

"Whenever I feel like it." He answered back shortly, his arms cross over his lithe chest.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:14 pm

"You suck. But whatever, what do you like to do? Like in spare time." He asked reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:22 pm

"I like to spend time with my dad really." He adored his father...
"Do you like...being top or bottom?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:27 pm

"Top definitely." No way he was taking it up the ass. That sounded fucking painful. "Who's your best friend?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Were Just Kids In Love.
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next