Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One More Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

One More Night Empty
PostSubject: One More Night   One More Night EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Yeah, never actually finished this, but imma post it and leave it like this because I just dont see myself finishig it eva!
Loves you Alex!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYou and I go hard at each other like we're goin' to war
You and I go rough, we keep throwin' things and slammin' the door
You and I get so damn dysfunctional, we stopped keepin' score
You and I get sick, yah, I know that we can't do this no more.

Gabriel huffed, drawing back and slapping the larger Gabriel as hard as he could in the face.
"You B*stard! Who do you think y-"
He was cut off as the other slammed him up against the wall, his body covering that of the smaller mans. Before Gabriel could speak again he had lips over his own, consuming him and everything that he was. He felt his body react, arching into the others chest and against his groin.
"Shut up, you little slut!" The argument could have dissolved then if it had not been for Gabriel feeling the need to have the last word. He had stopped his progressing in the consummation of the McDaniels body just to speak nastily to him.
He doubled over as he was kneed in his crotch, the smaller man hissing dangerously at him as he shoved at his once more.
"Dont you call me that you sorry excuse for a man!" Gabriel pushed past him, storming over the other side of the room where he opened the door to the bathroom, stepped inside, and then slammed it shut so hard a small photo plummeted to its demise.
Moments later a shattering splat echoed throughout the home as a large glass vase smashed into the door Gabriel had just shut.
As the larger man left the home in a rage, the smaller slid down the door of the bathroom, head in hands as he wondered at what point it was that he forgot what the score was.
This was getting hard. And honestly he didnt think they could keep it up...But he wasnt sure, he did love Gabriel, he didn't want to ever be away from him.
But maybe that was for the best.

But baby there you go again, there you go again, making me love you.
Yeah, I stopped using my head, using my head, let it all go.
Got you stuck on my body, on my body, like a tattoo.
And now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid, crawling back to you.
So I cross my heart and I hope to die
That I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I said it a million times
But I'll only stay with you one more night

Night fell, Gabriel had emerged from the bathroom to move through the home and pack his belongings. He needed to go, he knew that much, but he also knew that if he didnt go now, and Gabriel came back and they made that one bit of eye contact, he would not be able to walk out of that door. He was slow with packing though, sorting his clothing out from the bigger clothing that belonged to his lover, but he did actually snag a few other articles of the Johnsons attire for himself, because he knew he was going to need it if he was going to be away from him.
He was lost in his musing of what his life would be without Gabriel when the said man stepped back in through the door. He was not drunk, which was very unusual for him after one of his and his boyfriends spats. The large man ventured through the home, which had been thrown out of balance by the hateful fight. As Gabriel entered his room to lay eyes on the smaller man and his suitcase, he felt his stomach tighten.
"What....What are you doing Gabe?" The large man took a seat next to the younger, resting an arm over the others shoulders to bring him closer.
The smaller man was silent for some time, just wringing a large shirt in his hand as he avoided looking up to the man he had loved for so long, the man that had made him live again.
"I...I think we need some time apart babe....We..Cant do this anymore you know? Its getting old." The pale boy finally brought his gaze up to meet Gabriel.
"Its got to sto-"
He didnt get to finish his sentence, Gabriel had pressed his hand hard against the back of his neck, forcing him into a brutal kiss, one that expressed a need the smaller man never knew Gabriel could posses. It was not long, not long at all before the older of the two had managed to undress the other and force him down onto the bed, taking him in a manner that was much less than gentle.
"G-Gabriel!! N-No!" The smaller man struggled lightly, shaking his head fiercely. "W-We have to stop!"
But there was not stopping as Gabriel forced entrance into the boy. Not as if raping him though, the others body was more than willing even though he tried to tell him they could not continue this.
"One more...Just...One more time." The larger panted roughly, his hips burning as he thrust into his lover.
Back to top Go down

One More Night
Page 1 of 1