Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prom Night.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:37 am

Dylan was grinning as Ace laid atop of him. He hadn't thought it would be so easy for them to get back to how they used to be, but it hadn't taken too long. He was enjoying holding his Dot, tracing patterns in the freckles on his shoulder.
They had been discussing their pasts, Dylan wanting to know more about Ace's family he had mentioned. He ended up telling his boyfriend more about his own life. Currently, he was going through the high school years.
"I was kind of a loner, yeah." Dylan nodded. "I was the typical bad boy type. Chicks loved me but I never talked so they didn't really approach me often." He chuckled. "I did manage to score a prom date though, that's all I wanted out of my high school experience anyway." He shrugged, still smiling as he stroked his fingers through Ace's shoulder length brown hair. "What about you? How was high school?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:56 am

"Ehh, high school was shit for me, yo. I only made it through tenth grade before dropping out." Ace preferred talking about Dylan, the hunter was the only aspect of himself that he liked. "I got asked once, but the guy never showed up. " The guy had asked before knowing that Ace was a foster kid. No one wanted to take the poor orphan to prom. " Didn't matter to me though, I was never big on school functions. " There was a pause as the boy considered Dylan going to a dance. "I bet you looked fly and super fine! And probably scored on the 50 yard line of the football field after prom." Ace nudged his lover teasingly. "No dumpster babies though, right?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:00 am

"Aw come on, you never went to prom?" Dylan gaped at the boy. "I thought everyone went to prom. Even the losers." He teased, nudging him lightly. "My prom night was pretty sweet but nah, no dumpster babies." He grinned. "But that guy that bailed on you was probably a tool anyway." He reassured his lover.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:10 pm

"Im not worried about that douchebag. I didn't want to go anyways, yo." Ace playful punched Dylan in his arm. "And that's what you get for thinking and calling me a loser because you were lucky enough to go and get laid." The young wolf stretched out. "And besides, I don't need a prom to have a good time. Ill leave your evil ass with Danny, and take Bane out dancing with me. Shawty's got moves, yo."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:39 pm

"But prom is like... a right of passage! You need to go to your prom, man." Dylan whined as he pressed their foreheads together, simply to be closer to the boy. "And you can't leave me with Danny, he can't appreciate my handsome face." He chuckled. He did not completely despise Danny anymore, though the boy still didn't talk much around him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:39 pm

"That would be a shame. I bet you looked good as fuck for prom." Ace gave a wistful sigh, considering what Dylan may have looked like. "What color was your tux? Blue would be bangin' on you."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:42 pm

"I went classic. It was just black." Dylan smiled lightly. "But I would have looked pretty great in blue. I wish I could have taken you to my prom, would have been even more fun with you tripping over everything." He teased, grinning. But he was already thinking of a plan. He felt like Ace had missed out on so much by dropping out of high school so early...
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:10 pm

"You don't know it, but Bambi's pretty light on his feet, yo!" Ace chuckled softly, shaking his head. "Not really though shawty, I land on my ass more than I dance. And when I do try to bust a move, it looks like im jerking into a seizure." The wolf rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. He himself hadn't liked high school, he had been thrilled to drop out. All he had ever done was get his ass kicked and yelled at.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:56 pm

"I'd love to see you dance, Dot." Dylan grinned slyly. "You should dance for me sometime." He nodded lightly, wondering how he could go about setting up a sort of make up prom for his lover.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:09 pm

"Hell no. That would be a fuckety turn off, yo. " Ace shook his head, giving his hips a little wiggle. "Thats the best I can do without embarrassing you." The wolf chuckled softly. "Id like to see your skills though. "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:50 pm

"That'll do for now." Dylan chuckled, kissing down the boy's neck.

It was a few weeks later, when Ace and Bane had gone out for the day together that Dylan decided to put his plan into action. He wanted Ace to have everything, even something as seemingly insignificant as his prom. That was why he had called Danny over and was currently waiting out front for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:18 pm

Danny, despite  how badly  he wanted  to  say no, still found himself  approaching  the  home.  He could  smell  Dylan,  knew the  man was  waiting  for  him outside. "Oh wow...."  He was making  the  effort  for Bane, knowing  how much it would mean to him for his boyfriend  and  brother to have a good relationship. "Uh.....Hello? Dylan?"  Danny called softly, the last thing he wanted was  to  alarm the man and  wind up missing  more than his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:22 pm

"Hey Danny." Dylan moved forward when he saw the blind boy coming. He slowly reached out to take his hand, only wanting to help him into the home without scaring him. "I'm trying to do something for Ace and I need someone's help and well, you're the only member of his... uh, pack, that I'm comfortable talking to. So thanks for coming." He nodded, trying to sound as friendly and nonthreatening as possible.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:29 am

" Oh yeah...no problem. " The wolf tried not to flinch when he felt Dylan's hand, blankly noting that it was rougher than the day they had their first encounter. "What uh....What are you trying to do exactly? "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:11 am

Dylan led them inside, sitting on the couch and helping Danny find the seat next to him.
"Well, I found out he didn't have a really good time in high school, got picked on and all that. And he never went to his prom. So, I mean... I guess it sounds kind of stupid now that I say it out loud but I want to arrange a prom for him with his friends and his only friends I know of are you guys... wolves." He paused now, sighing as he felt Danny's nerves. "I'm not going to hurt you, really." He found he didn't like being treated like some killer... he wondered if that was how Danny had felt when Dylan had assumed he was a killer.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:54 am

" I know, I just...uh...oh wow." Danny didn't know how to talk to Dylan. "I don't remember a lot anymore, like what my pack looks like, or my parents, but uh....I remember you more vividly than anything and its just weird to.....oh wow." The boy looked as though he would get sick at any moment, his dead eyes staring through Dylan. He felt as though he had said too much, wished he could shove the words back into his mouth, but they kept coming. "I always think of you when you were telling me why I had to die." Sitting next to the man having a normal conversation seemed surreal. "Its just...wow..." The werewolf was tripping over his words. "Im glad though, really. I was never mad, just always wanted you to know that I wasn't a monster. And I felt bad knowing that you thought I could be hurting Bane. Oh wow, I would die before I ever hurt Bane. He's my everything." Danny rubbed the back of his neck, grasping for a new topic. "I think that what you want to do for Ace is...uh...Wonderful. I'd be happy to help anyway I can."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:02 am

"I'm really sorry about everything." Dylan sighed as he looked at the blind boy, guilt twisting his stomach. "I know now that you're... you're not a bad kid. Hell, you're probably a better person than I am." Danny had certainly hurt less people than he had. "I made a mistake... a lot of mistakes and one of them unfortunately cost you your eyes. I know I can't make it better but I really just want you to know it's probably my biggest regret." He almost wished he was still a ruthless hunter, it would be better than the nights he was unable to sleep, guilt keeping him awake. "But yeah... the prom thing." He shook the guilty thoughts out of his head. "I just didn't really want to go over to... his house." By him he meant Jesse of course. "But that's probably the best place to find all of the pack and tell them. So I was wondering if maybe you could spread the word over there? Ask... Jesse if we could have it at his place?" He spoke the man's name like it was physically painful for him to do so. "I'll pay for everything and set it up of course." He knew he'd have to deal with being around Jesse eventually if they did this but he didn't feel like walking into a home full of werewolves by himself right now.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:02 pm

"Oh wow, yeah, thats sounds fine.  Jesse wont care, he uh...He has a lot of pack meets at the house."  Danny wasn't sure how to feel about discussing Jesse with the hunter, knowing what his alpha cost the man.  But Jesse wasn't a bad person, Danny knew that.  But the man had made a mistake, and the mistake was irreparable. "The pack will probably be excited to do something like this...oh wow."  The wolf offered a smile in Dylan's direction, considering all the trouble he was going through for Ace. "I don't know what you see in Ace, but im glad for it. What you're doing is uh...really sweet. And you seem happy. He is happy. Its nice."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:14 pm

"Yeah, Ace is kinda my world these days." Dylan gave a soft smile in return although Danny couldn't see it. "It'll probably be a lot of work but I think it'll be worth it just to have a nice night with him, you know?" He paused, thinking of something Danny might like to know. "Oh, and I don't know if he ever told you but Bane never went to his prom either. So we can say we planned it together for the two of them." He was smiling again, finding it was easier than he'd thought to speak with Danny.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:36 pm

" Oh wow? Really!! You wouldn't mind?" Danny spoke with excitement, his cheeks aching from the smile that lit his face. " I'd love to take Bane dancing! He says he doesn't like that kind of stuff but really he does. Bane just doesn't like people seeing that he has uh...he has a soft spot." The wolf spoke his mates name tenderly, his smile softening in thought of the boy. " I would really appreciate it, Dylan. Thank you for including me. " Danny couldn't help but let his guard down, proud to be speaking to Dylan as though they were friends. He knew it would please his mate.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:43 pm

Dylan could only grin as he nodded his head.
"No problem kid, you're helping me out after all by getting the pack together and everything." He nodded. "You can stick around here for a while if you want or you can go back to Jesse's and ask him about the whole prom thing now. Just, give me a call or something and let me know if everyone is on board." He grinned at the blind boy.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:03 pm

" I'll go ahead and try to get everyone on the same page." The blind boy pushed himself up."So uh, we can get started setting things up." Danny offered his hand in Dylan's direction. "Thank you again, and ill be sure to uh, oh wow." The wolf smiled. "Give you a call. "
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Once Danny had gotten all of the pack in on the prom and assured he would spread the word, Dylan set out to begin his planning. He had already gone out and got himself a tux, hired a DJ for the entertainment, and decided how he was going to surprise Ace by asking him.
Ace was out again today but he was supposed to be home any minute now and Dylan was prepared. Lying on the floor of the hallway in front of the front door was a sign that read "I finally got the balls to ask you to prom!" There were also a dozen ping pong balls on the floor around the poster, each with the word "Prom?" written on them.
Dylan hid in the living room with a rose in hand, prepared to pop out as soon as Ace arrived.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:12 pm

" What the hell yo? Wish bone are you taking up a new hobby." Ace called out jokingly as he entered the home and spotted the cluster of tennis balls. Slowly he approached the sign, "Dylan?" The confusion was clear in his voice as he reached for one of the balls, reading the word printed across it. "Prom?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:21 pm

As he heard Ace's voice, Dylan appeared in the hallway, extending the rose to his lover.
"Surprise!" He gave a cheeky grin as he approached the boy. "I decided to throw a prom of our own. Danny and I planned it for you and Bane." He beamed proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prom Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. Empty

Back to top Go down

Prom Night.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next