Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Should Tell You

Go down 
+3
Misery Braxton
Briley Riley
Cove Braxton
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:45 am

"I sure as h*ll hope so." Briley looked down to his son worriedly, stroking his sons cheek as he looked him over once more. "Sweetheart, your okay right?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:48 am

Dacey nodded lightly.
"Just wanna go home." He muttered again, not moving from his position in Briley's arms as they all walked home together.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:52 am

Once home, Briley sat on the couch with his son in his arms.
"Want me to call Grandma Mike? You need something?" Briley was so worried for his baby, Shion seemed fine...But Dacey looked to be taking it hard.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:58 am

Dacey looked calmer the second they were all inside the home.
"I'm fine." He nodded, smiling at his father reassuringly as Brynn and Shion sat beside him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:11 am

Briley nodded his head, still worriedly poking at his son. Shion moved, taking his brother's hand and smiling lightly.
"Im glad your okay bubba!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:19 am

Dacey cringed, lightly pulling his hand back as it was grabbed. He suddenly did not want to be touched.. Except for his daddy. He got the urge to curl up tighter into Briley although just Shion's hand had him shying away from the boy...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:21 am

Shion frowned, blinking at his brother as he tried to pull him into a hug.
Briley also raised a brow, since when did Dacey not want to be touched by Shion? He looked to his lover worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:29 am

This time, Dacey jerked away more violently.
"Please don't touch me..." His voice was low as he watched his brother warily. He had felt fine he just didn't want his brother touching him... at all.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:30 am

"Wh-Why?" Shion immediately looked pained, reaching out for Dacey much like he would have when they were kids. "B-Bubba?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:32 am

Dacey felt bad as he saw the pained look on his brother's face.
"I just... d-don't want you to..." He slowly reached out though, lightly taking the boy's hand, his jaw clenched tightly as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:39 am

Shion stepped back from him, shaking his head.
"W-Well dang, dont force yourself to touch me." He shook his head, his large red eyes filling with tears that just didnt fall, he simply stared at his brother for a moment before running a hand through his head and turning on his heel, stroding from the room quickly.
As soon as he was out of the room, the tears dropped down his face, leaving stinging streams in their wake. He couldnt even understand why he was crying. Dacey was upset, this wasnt serious.
So why did he feel like his heart was missing something? He just didnt know....
He stepped out the back door, to the fenced in yard complete with a swing set. He sat down on the swings and just didnt move.
He felt numb.
What had he done wrong?
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:44 am

Dacey's first reaction was to jump up and go after his brother. But the second he reached the door, he froze there. Just the thought of opening that door had him stumbling backwards and making his way back to the couch, leaning into his father.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:50 am

And it hurt, Shion watched his brother and it burned.
Dacey wasnt going to come see if he was okay like always.
Dacey didnt want him touching him.
But Dacey was his bubba....His bestest friend...The most important person to him.
What was he going to do?
"O-Oh no..." Shion's head dropped, a hand coming to his face as tried to convince himself everything was fine.
It was okay.
It was okay.
But Dacey didnt seem to want anything to do with him.
It was NOT okay.
He cried softly into his hand, his other curling around his chest as if he were giving himself a hug. He didnt know why this was happening and he didnt want to cry about it but....Dacey had never looked at him liek that...
And oh God it felt like he had just been penetrated in the chest by some dagger.
He wanted his momma...
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:54 am

Dacey felt horrible... He didn't want his brother to be hurting. But no matter how much he wanted to, he couldn't bring himself to even think of going outside to get him... He wanted his bubba though.
"Daddy? C-can you go check on him?" He asked his father softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:01 am

"Of course sweet heart." Briley nodded his head, glancing to Brynn and asking him to care for the boy while he was gone.
He stepped outside, his heart aching as he heard his child's cries. He knelt infront of his son, taking Shion in his arms and kissing the top of his head.
'Sweetie?" He began but he was cut off, Shion shook his head. "I-I want momma...."
"He is just insid-"
"I want MY momma!" Shion's form shook with his cries.
"But...I...You want to..Leave?" He just couldbt believe that, the boy had not asked to leave home to stay with Cove, not since he was really small. Shion used to cry every time he had to leave Cove but he always found a way to get him home, if only because Dacey was there and the twins had never spent a night without the other.
"I-I just want momma...." He didnt want to leave Dacey...But Dacey didnt want him around or...didnt want to be touched like him.
He wondered if he was suddenly nasty....
"I-I just want my momma..." The boy repeated again. Honestly all he wanted was Dacey....Wanted his bubba to hug him like he normally would.
It hadnt even been an hour and this was already tearing Shion down.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:07 am

Brynn had tried to speak to Dacey and when he reached for the boy's hand he too was asked not to. He didn't understand.... was the boy okay? He was worried now... Dacey never didn't want Shion to hold him.

-------

https://mikeyandalex.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=185
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Should Tell You
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: