Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Should Tell You

Go down 
+3
Misery Braxton
Briley Riley
Cove Braxton
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:55 am

"Ah'm fine." Cove insisted as his father dragged him to his uncle's house to see if anything was seriously wrong with him. If anyone would know it was Trever. Cove had been sick for weeks, throwing up constantly. Rhett was worried.
Cove made his father sit out in the living room as he was back in Trever's special room. With one look, Trever could tell what he thought was wrong but he checked anyways, just to be sure.
"Cove... you ever uh, bottomed?" Trever asked as he looked over the boy.
"Never." Cove lied a little too quickly.
"Then any chance you've been raped?"
"Noh." Cove scoffed.
"Well then you explain the kid in your stomach."
"Stop jokin'." Cove rolled his eyes.
"I'm not, kiddo. Who's the daddy?"
"Ah always knew ya were insane but ah thought ya knew what ya were doin' when et came ta medical shit."
"I do, Cove. And I'm telling you, you're pregnant. Do you know who the father is?"
"Ah... et was only ah few times..."
"Did he wear a condom?"
"Noh but-"
"No buts. Be safe or deal with the consequences." He shrugged.
"Well kill et. Now." Cove blinked as it began to set in.
"Not until ya tell your dad." Trever leaned back against the wall.
"Ah'm nowt tellin' anyone!" Cove exclaimed.
"Shall I?"
Cove growled softly, not quite knowing what to do.
"Ah still don't believe ya."
"Take a test, I've got plenty." Trever tossed a test at the teen. Cove went into the bathroom and returned several minutes later.
"Ya ded somethen ta et. Ya rigged et."
"Cove, why in the hell would I do that." Trever shook his head, chuckling. "You're pregnant. Deal with it. It's not so bad, you close with the dad? I'm sure he'll take care of you."
"Yar insane." Cove snapped but he did head out to his father with the positive pregnancy test in his pocket.
This was ridiculous.
Absolutely ridiculous. Trever was lying. He had to be.
Cove was waiting for his father to tell him it was all a joke. A lie.
It wasn't true.
It COULDN'T be.
"Ya need ta check Trevar inta Spiraling Oaks." He muttered to his father as Trever simply laughed, sitting on his other side.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:01 am

"Huh?" Rhett was on his feet as soon as his son emerged, looking intently at the boy, then to Trever.
"Whah's wrongeh with mah soneh?" Rhett inquired, his eyes brows furrowed as he looked between the two. Trever just grinned wider at his brother and kicked Cove lightly in his calf.
"Come on Cove, give Grandpa the good news!" He urged, he couldnt wait to see Rhett's face.
The man didnt even catch the grandpa comment, he was too worried about his son to pay Trever any mind.
"Coveh."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:03 am

"Ah don't wanna." Cove muttered like a small child. If he said it out loud then it became real. So he simply removed the test from his pocket and handed it to his father before laying down on the couch and putting his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:07 am

Rhett glanced the test over once.
Then again.
And again.
Until finally it actually clicked.
"COVEH TREVEH BRAHXTON!!" Rhett 's roar sounded out throughout Trever's home. He stormed over and took his son roughly by the arms, his face a deep shade of red with anger.
"Ets thah d*mnedeh Brileh boyeh isnt et! Ah toold ya ta beh careful!! Coveh...Ya...Ah'll kill em!" He growled again, he had never looked so angry, so angry and...
Terrified.
Angry and terrified for his son's future.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:11 am

Cove looked up at his father, his own eyes wide with panic. He had no clue how this could've happened...
"Ah... ah didn't... ah never thought... weh didn't mean ta..." He couldn't form a real sentence. He was a stammering mess. He had no clue what to do...
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:14 am

He shook his son roughly, bellowing obscenities in the boys face as it settled in.
Cove was pregnant....
Trever watched a moment before he finally stepped in, pulling his brother back so he could lean down into Cove's space.
"Listen, how about you breath a minute, get your thoughts together and then go talk to whoever the daddy is. If you really dont want it, Ill abort it for you."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:17 am

"Ah'm sorry, dad.." Cove muttered softly before he nodded at Trever and walked out the door without another word. On the drive over to Briley's, he certainly got his thoughts together. He thought it over and decided what he wanted to do about it.
"BRILEH!" The boy bellowed as he swung the front door open, not bothering to knock. He didn't give a fuck who was in here, he was kicking Briley's fucking ass.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:21 am

Briley was sleeping on the couch, his eyes flying open at the angry yell.
"Whah?" He had just gotten up, but even so he knew to be afraid.
He was tempted to hide behind the couch.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:23 am

"THES ES WHAT!" Cove hollered, flashing the pregnancy test. "HOW ABOUT AH SHOVE THES FUCKIN' TEST UP YAR ASS! BUT AH'LL PUT AH CONDOM ON ET, UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE!" He grabbed Briley by the collar of his shirt to yell and glare at him before tossing him on the ground. "AH SWEAR AH'LL FUCKING END YA!"
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:28 am

Briley blinked in shock, picking himself up off the floor with a worried grunt.
"Cove, what is going on..." He spoke calmly, hoping that if he was easier to deal with it would diffuse the situation.
was about to ask what was going on again when he realized what had been flashed at him.
A pregnancy test...
"Your not...Pregnant, are you?"
He wondered who the father was.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:30 am

"YEAH AH'M FUCKING PREGNANT BECAUSE OF YAR INABILITY TA WEAR A CONDOM! AH'M GONNA KELL YA!" Cove was waking up the entire damn house with his screaming. "AH SWEAR TA GOD BRILEH! YAR DEAD!"
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:33 am

Briley made sure to shield himself with his hands as he processed the information. He let it since in, and once it was in...
He was shocked.
He was afraid.
He was in denial.
He was...calm.
He took a moment to go ahead and just let it sink in. He couldnt be upset over it...that wouldnt help anything...
So he just gave a goofy grin, scooping the furious boy into his arms.
"THATS AWESOME!!!"
It had to be.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:34 am

"YAR INSANE!" Cove shoved him off. "AH AM NOWT HAVING IT!" He couldn't. He wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:37 am

"Of course you are!!' Briley smiled at him, trying to hug him once more. He had not considered abortion.
All he knew to do was keep it.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:38 am

"Ah'm killin tha fuckin thing!" Cove snapped. His voice had lowered slightly but he still socked Briley in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:40 am

Briley's jaw went slack, by now most people in the home were either listening or watching them.
"N-No your not!!" He winked quickly, shaking his head at the thought. "Cove you wouldn't do that..."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:10 pm

"Ah am! Trevah wanted meh ta tell ya ferst but ah'm goin' back and gettin' tha abortion right now." Cove spoke firmly. "Ah'm nowt having ah fucking babeh!" Nine months of hell all for a little brat to deal with for the rest of his life. He didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Briley shook his head feircly, reaching out to wrap Cove in his arms.
"Cove, your upset...dont go and do that..."
He wouldnt allow Cove to do that. This was his baby too and he would not let Cove murder his baby.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:57 pm

"Brileh..." Cove took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. "Ah'm not... ah WON'T be pregnant. Ah'm not doin' et." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:21 pm

"Cove, thats not fair!". Briley shook his head in defiance. "We cant just kill it! Its a human being! Ill take care of it, of thats whats bothering you. Just stop with this crazy crap!"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:24 pm

"Et's inside of ME! Ah'll kill et ef ah wanna." He frowned. "An that's nowt what's botherin meh. Ah'm not carryin' around ah babeh far nine months."
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:36 pm

"Please? Cove...do it for me...". Briley felt his heart sinking, dread filling his entire body enough to make him feel physically ill. "I dont want you to kill it. I know its inside of you, but please Cove...."
He felt so helpless, so afraid that his friend was going to abort his child.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:40 pm

"Brileh." Cove sighed. "Ah can't do thes. Ah'm not throwin' mah life away... thenk of Brynn.. and Leon..." He cursed softly at the thought of Leon.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Briley's face fell as he imagined Brynn.
His Brynn...
"Cove..."
This would ruin everything but he still couldnt allow this to just be done.
Still, heart break shined in his eyes.
"I love Brynn....but I still cant lie down and just let you do this. Please Cove! For the love of God, its our baby your wanting to kill."
HIS baby.
He felt tears gathering in the corners of his eyes as he pictured Brynn leaving him, pictured Cove killing his kid...
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:55 pm

"Brileh thes es crazy talk. Are ya realleh gonna throw away yar life far some little brat? Ah sure as hell don't want toh." Cove frowned at the boy. He just wanted to kill it and pretend this never happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Should Tell You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You Empty

Back to top Go down

I Should Tell You
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: