Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Infidelity and Betrayal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Kyndal screamed loudly as he felt the man pounding into him combined with the knife in his back.
"Trever!" He shoved his ass back onto Trever's member in time with the man's thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:56 pm

The man only grunted, sliding the knife on down the boys back, making zig zag lines that ran red with blood.
"Ya like that huh? Little spit f*ck."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:03 pm

"Fuck yes." Kyndal cried out, the insult going straight to his groin. He reached down, stroking his leaking member.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Trever bit down hard on the back of the boys neck, drawing blood quickly as he left a bloodied scar, his member just digging into the boy harder.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:21 pm

"I'm gonna cum." KYndal moaned, his eyes slipping shut as Trever jabbed his prostate.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:31 pm

Trever only bit down harder.
"Cum then, whore."
He thrust in one final time as he himself reached his climax.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Kyndal cursed, his release spraying out on top of the table nice and hard.
"Trever." He groaned softly, nearly collapsing on the floor. He was weak at the knees.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Trever grunted as he too filled the other boy, his release leaking out of the boys entrance.
"You dont need to tell me im the best, I already know." He chucked into the air, inhaling the sent of sex, blood and sweat.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:08 pm

"You fucking are." Kyndal whined tiredly, laying down on the table, his eyes closed. The scent smelled delicious to him. His body stung in so many places and it was wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Trever wouldnt let him go so easily though, he had screwed the boy willingly and he was not a bad lover. He made sure to thread a needle and stitch the boys split skin together, carefully making sure he would not bleed out.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:20 pm

"Aw come on, that's so not fair. I like bleeding." He whined softly at the man.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:21 pm

"Not very healthy." Trever muttered as he worked on the boy. "Just enjoy being stitched."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm

"Fine." Kyndal yawned as Trever stitched him up. He kept from thinking too hard, not wanting it to sink in just what they had done.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:31 pm

Trever finished up and made sure to clean his room. Trever Murdock had never been a slob, and after living in squalor that he had as a child reinforced his cleanliness.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:34 pm

"Thanks Trever." Kyndal nodded, limping out of the room after grabbing his clothes and redressing.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Trever did the same, cleaning himself up and redressing in record time to assure no one would come over while he was exposed.
He yawned and made his way into the kitchen, cursing himself for what he had done.
How would he explain this to Toni?
Would he?
Maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:38 pm

Kyndal was doing the same. That had been amazing, sure. But it was already eating at him. Rhett would be so pissed... and hurt.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:40 pm

"Hey Kyndal," Trever poked his head out. "Dont tell Rhett."
He wasnt particularly afraid of his brother, but he feared for Kyndal.
And he really didnt want Rhett to hate him...He loved his brother so much.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Kyndal nodded slowly.
"I wasn't planning on it..." But he may have to... It was going to kill him. "I won't tell him it was you."
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Trever sighed at him but nodded, pausing once more.
He never said anything though.
He just went on.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:49 pm

"I'm sorry." Kyndal spoke softly after him. He just could not keep it in his pants. He was horrible.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:50 pm

"Your not the only one, kid."
He couldnt believe he had let himself give in like that.
He truly was a monster.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:52 pm

Kyndal was a good liar, he could easily put together an elaborate story, claiming that Trever had given him the serum and Kyndal didn't know what was happening so he gave in to make it feel better. He could claim Trever had forced him... But he cared for the other man too much for that. He had initiated it, he had talked Trever into it. He would take the blame...
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Trever wouldnt mind that though, he didnt want Kyndal to take the bunt of his brothers wrath. Trever was a grown man, he wouldnt care for any beating Rhett would give him. He just feared the loss of his only family member...
He was pondering this was he drifted around the home, his brows furrowed.
He was afraid for Kyndal.
"Listen here brat." He began, stopping in front of the boy. "You tell him you started this, ill deny it. Id rather you not tell him at all but I understand if you do, im having the same issues with Toni. He will believe it if you pin it on me, and I dont mind taking the blame. He is my brother and I love him to death, I took care of him since he was small and ill continue to do so. You need him, he is the father of your son and he needs you. If you say you did it, he will go ballistic. So dont." He cursed himself, since when was he so nice?
Since he cared about these people.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:01 pm

"Trever, I can't do that to you. I'd still feel guilty. I'll feel terrible until I tell him the truth. I can handle it." He hoped. Kyndal took a deep breath. "Tell Toni I started it too. He can hurt me, I don't care. I won't fight back so don't worry." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Infidelity and Betrayal
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Alternate Universe!-
Jump to: